Date Modified changed Money 2005

I am not sure what is going on.  After I closed the Microsoft money file for
the night about 2 hours later I noticed that the time change of when the
files was last updated.  Example.
I ran the Program and money file at 8 pm.  I was done by 8:30 pm.  but I
noticed it chaged the date of last modified to 10 pm.

Sould I be worried that someone might be hacking in to my system?  how can I
tell who last accessed the file and where from?  is Microsoft sending updates
to my passport acount with out me knowing it?

please help me out.
Should I be worried?
Thank you
Mike H
0
MikeH (222)
6/3/2006 4:27:02 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Have you a Pocket PC connected to the system? Could ActiveSync have
synchronized? Also, the background banking process could be running.

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
http://money.mvps.org

See http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx for tips and fixes for MS Money.
To send Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx

"Mike H" <MikeH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am not sure what is going on.  After I closed the Microsoft money file
>for
> the night about 2 hours later I noticed that the time change of when the
> files was last updated.  Example.
> I ran the Program and money file at 8 pm.  I was done by 8:30 pm.  but I
> noticed it chaged the date of last modified to 10 pm.
>
> Sould I be worried that someone might be hacking in to my system?  how can
> tell who last accessed the file and where from?  is Microsoft sending
> updates
> to my passport acount with out me knowing it?
>
> please help me out.
> Should I be worried?
> Thank you
> Mike H

0
glyn1 (1534)

Running Money 2003 in Vista

Date display in Excel

Changing Prices in HQ.
Hi, I have this little issue. I want to change the put items on promotion using the price wizard using HQ. Unfortunately if I have stores who has differents prices for a same item the wizard do not make the proper change becuase it use the price already stored in the master table. Does anyone saw this issue before? Who was solved?. Thks in advance for your help. Rgds Rodrigo Hi there, The easiest way to look after this is to not change any data on the ITEM in HQ, but to simply do the worksheet for altering the sale price and then send it to the respective stores. Then in the works...

Saving toolbar changes

C# Adding Days to a Date
Hello, I have 2 objects: objContract.activeon and objContract.expireson. I am trying to add 364 days to objContract.activeon and assign it to the value of objContractexpireson. ---------------------------------------------------------- // Contract Start Date DateTime dt = DateTime.Now; objContract.activeon = new CrmDateTime(); int iFound = 0; string sTemp = ""; if (objAccount.paymenttermscode.Value == 1) // due on receipt - use Todays Date { objContract.activeon = objInvoice.CFDinvoicedate; } else // ...

Separating Date and Time in a cell

Changing query execution sequence

Upgrading from Money 99 to 2004
Is it worth upgrading from Money 99 to Money 2004. I have several years of complete financial data in my Money 99 program. Just wondering if it is worth the cost and hassel to upgrade. Is the upgrade path (conversion) from Money 99 to Money 2004 pretty easy. Thanks in advance for any replys and help. Regards, Richard Well, your mileage may vary on it. Some people like 2004, others don't. I'd always recommend the trial before you buy though. You can get an idea of what's in the latest version, whether it's suitable for you etc. 2004 should just convert a 99 file, assu...

Money-style software??
Hi all, Sometime agao I was surfing and found a health & nutrition product that has the same look-and-feel as Money2004. Alas, I didn't bookmark the site and forgot the address :( Anybody has any idea what I'm talking about?? Ivan Ivan Debono wrote: | Hi all, | | Sometime agao I was surfing and found a health & nutrition product | that has the same look-and-feel as Money2004. Alas, I didn't bookmark | the site and forgot the address :( | | Anybody has any idea what I'm talking about?? | | Ivan Maybe it was Fitday: www.fitday.com -- Peter Thank you!!! That ...

Multivalue with Null value SSRS 2005
I have a query to populate a multivalue parameter: SELECT distinct cast(AGRPYear.value as varchar(4)) + AGRPMonth.value 'ReportDate' FROM TPROJECT AS TPROJECT One of the values that is returned from this query is NULL. However, when I run the report, the NULL value does not show in the dropdown. I've also tried adding "select NULL as 'ReportDate' union" to the above query and the null value still doesn't show. As a result some of the records in my database have a null value for this field, they will never show up on my report. Any id...

Automatic changes in cells

date function #3

Money 04 runs very slow
file size is 17,480 kb, about 5 years data. Machine is a P4 2.2 GHz, 512 mb ram. Money runs very slow, processing downloaded statements, switching screens, etc. I switched from Quicken about a year ago. That didn't run nearly this slow. Any ideas? Will trimming the file size help at all or much? Thanks Ideas? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=4. Trimming? Most people haven't had great luck trying this through means like File|Archive--which, by the way, I'd discourage for any number of reasons. "Tom Orlando" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Money 99 "Memo"
I was given Money 99. Everything was working fine till I printed out the check register and found it was omitting the "Memo" section which was vital info I needed. What do I need to do inorder to get it to print? Please e-mail wolfmagic53@hotmail.com Thank you. Ruby In microsoft.public.money, wolfmagic53@hotmail.com wrote: >I was given Money 99. Everything was working fine till I >printed out the check register and found it was omitting >the "Memo" section which was vital info I needed. >What do I need to do inorder to get it to print? What you want to do...

Money Updates #2

How to change a background color with Publisher
How can I click on to a background color and change that background color to another color using Publisher? Ron Williams wrote: > How can I click on to a background color and change that background > color to another color using Publisher? ====================== Try these steps... Double left click the color you want to change and a Format screen should open that has a drop window with color choices. -- J. Inzer MS-MVP Digital Media Experience Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may not work fo...

modifying and copying multiply selections
Why when I select multiply objects, including text boxes or when I try to select them and then drag to a different locations the program just create a new copy but leaves the old one behind it? It didn't happen when I was working with other versions of Power Point. I think http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00882.htm will help. -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2010? http://www.echosvoice.com/2010.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx "Slav" <Sl...