Customizing home page

Is it possible to customize data display for snippets (such as "Spending by
category") that can be placed on the home page? I am talking about
customizing what time period and what kind of data is displayed.

Zooming in and changing the settings seems to work for some snippets (cash
flow forecast, for example), but not for others - it doesnt work for
"Spending by category". No matter what I set in details, the snippet on the
home page always displays data for the last 30 days.

If you know the way to customize it, or know that it is a known problem,
please tell me the details.

--
Dmitry Korolyov [d__k@removethispart.mail.ru]
MVP: Windows Server - Directory Services

0
d__k (28)
12/4/2005 11:00:29 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

faq:program to customize the thumbnail
Hi, How to customize the thumbnail's various kinds of attributes in windows by program means not the "regedit configurate". Thannks. ...

invalid page fault #2
In my Office 2000 program, when I try to open excel the following message appears. invalid page fault in module EXCEL.EXE at 018f:30026d89. I have tried to repair this file through the disk and also reinstall it. I still get the same message. Is there a patch to this problem and if so where. Thanks in advance, Tom Hi Tom, In the article http://support.microsoft.com/?id=280504 you can find some troubleshooting steps that might help you resolve this issue. Best regards Stefan H�gglund Microsoft "hey" <tomdia@wideopenwest.com> wrote in message news:vvWdnd-EEeND9BzcRVn...

how do i create hoizontal areas on a page in publisher
Draw some lines? Seriously, use the big white space to explain what you want. I cannot gain any clue from the 11 words you have posted as to what you want. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org The OP could just create a vertical area and rotate it 90�. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Ed Bennett" <the_nerd@mvps.org> wrote in message news:ueCGcHfUHHA.4668@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Draw some lines? > > Seriously, use the big white space to explain what you w...

Sequential page numbers for one page
I have to print forms made in excel with sequential numbering. Every copy will be identical, except for the page number. It would be preferential to have the numbers preceded by a common letter. I can't find anything in help for this. Can it be done? Hi Ivan http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#number If you need more help post back -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Ivan" <mr_jerky_maker@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:112pukm21htpo24@corp.supernews.com... >I have to print forms made in excel with sequential numbering. Every copy will b...

Have Microsoft Exchange Server Send Custom Reply Messages with Outlook 2002
Hi All I am trying to setup outlook to auto reply to my emails but the Have server reply using a specific message box is not there but reply using a specific message is so i tryed that is works ok but it sends a blank email have tryed to make a template and save it in the outlook template file but cant find the file outlook templates. Can any one help me please Thank you Daz ...

Setting properties of a control on a usercontrol from a page
Hi all, I thought I had done this before, but it seems now, it won't work. I am using C# with .NET 3.5 I have a page. My page has a menu with linkbuttons. I have usercontrols loaded on the page. The UC I am working with is inside a panel on the main page. When I click a specific linkbutton in the main page, a panel inside the UC should now become visible. (It is set to visible=false to start with). in my UC, I have... public Panel CompanyEntry { get { return CompanyEntryPanel; } } In my page, on my button click, I have... uc_company companyPa...

Custom Number Format #9
I was wondeing if anyone could tell me why I get an error when I try to preceed my leading zeros format with the letters AB. I type in AB0000 in my custom format and Excel XP throws an error. I can type AC0000, AD0000, FT000, etc... Does anyone know why this is? Thanks Nelson ...

Cannot import customization
Hi all, In order to do testing for my customization for my production CRM server, i make a backup of CRM database and move it to a test machine, the test machine is located at different domain. I used the redeployment tool to deploy the database in the new testing environment. CRM installation completed without any error. All data and configuration are migrated properly. I am able to create new user, add new accounts and contacts in the testing machine. To make sure the testing machine is working properly, I exported all the customization from CRM production serverand imported the cu...

Print Quote for Customer in CRM 3.0 (Outlook client)
works quite nicely with Word Mail Merge. But does anyone know how to turn off the Word prompts so the result of a user clicking "Print Quote" is the final mail merged document in Word? (That is, no intermediate clicks.) Suprising that this print menu item wasn't added to Orders ...... Thanks in anticipation Hugh Smith Hi Hugh, Since the control is handed over to MS Word at the point of Mail Merge, unfortunately there's no easy way of saving the user of those extra clicks. Thanks. -- Manisha Powar (Madhusudanan) Program Manager Microsoft Dynamics - CRM This posting...

Page Numbering #2
Is there a way to have page numbering span multiple worksheets in a file? I would like to be able to print all the worksheets in a file and have the page numbers in the second worksheet pick up where the page numbers in the first worksheet ended without having to manually adjust the start point in worksheet 2. Please response back to the group. Thanks. JWeinberg I assume the page numbers are set up in your header/footer. If this is correct then all you need to do is select all the sheets you want to print by clicking on each sheet tab while holding down the control key. This will the...

linking to a shape on same page with a mouse click
I'm very new at Visio (have 2003 pro). I would like to select part of a text in a shape, and hyperlink to another shape on the same page. Example Text in Shape: Would you like to learn more? Yes No I would like to click on "Yes" and link to another shape on the same page (perhaps it would highlight the active shape). Is this possible? Holly On Mon, 4 May 2009 13:39:01 -0700, Holly <Holly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I'm very new at Visio (have 2003 pro). I would like to select part of a text >in a shape, and hyperlink to another shape on the ...

Customizing receipts
How can I set a font/size (i.e Arial 7) for a comment row and another font/size (i.e Verdana10) for the item description row in the transaction detail section of a receipt? I'm currently only able to set the font by the parent table tag i.e.<FONT>"Large"</FONT> I know I can create an alias name like "Large" in the Page Settings what is the syntax to apply that attribute to a row element tag? Any help is greatly appreciated. ...

Changing Picture on Home Page
How do I change the picture that appears in the lower right hand corner of the Business Portlal 'Home Page"? Thanks, Dick The easiest way is to rename the comingup.gif file, and then name your picture "comingup.gif", in the same folder. "Dick Miller" wrote: > How do I change the picture that appears in the lower right hand corner of > the Business Portlal 'Home Page"? > > Thanks, > Dick ...

Can't refer to Detail Report control on Page Footer?
I have a control in the detail section ([TotalHrs]) of my report that adds the Nz([DayValues],0) together for 16 other controls. This control works fine. The report is grouped on EmpID, with a force new page on new value (using the ForceNewPage After Section in the EmpID Footer). Now, in the page footer, I have a control ([SumTotalHrs]) that I want to total the section's worth of hours (By using the running sum feature Over Section). Granted, this will not look correct if EmpID's section is more than two pages, but it doesn't even work. Apparently I'm doing something wrong. I...

"Custom Sort" Question
Hello, Using Excel 2007 and W7. Wish to do a "Custom Sort" on a column that has all text. I would like to do it in alphabetical order, depending on the very first letter that appears. I tried, but the results are not what I would like. Is it possible to do a Sort like this, with Excel only looking at the very first letter, and using only this as the criteria ? e.g., if C.G. is there, it would use only the "C" If Maritime was there, it would use only "M" Thanks, Bob Bob Not sure if I understand correctly but I don't think you can do that. Hopefully som...

Changing custom currency in account setup
Hi all, while converting my money file (2004 -> 2005)I was asked to change from custom currency I used to offered from the list. As it was not in the list I selected other and tried to change later from "account setup". Unfortunately the currency in one of my most frequently used accounts can not be changed. Please help! Alex ...

Customize Queue to display time
Has anyone found a way to display the time as well as date an e-mail enters a queue ...

Adding a Macro as a custom action
I have written a macro that I would like to execute as a part of a rule. How to you add the running of a macro as a 'Custom Action'? Or how else could I do it? Thanks in advance - your assistance is much appreciated. [As well as posting here, please email me] Outlook version? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Micah Melnyk" <8mgm@qlink.queensu.ca> wrote in message news:099101c49758$2643cbb0$7d02280a@phx.gbl... ...

Specific Custom Message Filter/Query
I would like to find out if and how the following can be done on Exchange 2003 Std. I'd like to search or filter any and all messages leaving or entering our domain (i.e. messages leaving or entering the mycompany.com domain, but exclude messages with the below criteria being sent or received within our domain) where either of the following is within the subject or the message body. 6 consecutive numbers OR numbers in a social security number format. In other words find anything sent or received outside our domain in the numerical format of xxx-xx-xxxx Thanks! ...

How to add Account web page in Account form
Hello how to add an Account web page into Account form. I created new tab added iframe what next to do? B.I. You could add javascript to the OnLoad event on the account form and have it change the url for the iframe to point to your account web page ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "B.I." <babilonas5@gmail.com> wrote in message news:%23rPLx0EFHHA.1252@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hello > > how to add an Account web page into Account form. > I created new tab added iframe > what next to do? > &...

Customer Credit Terms
Hello, I had set up customer credit limit and credit terms. After setup, users updated that they only need checking for Credit Limit and NOT credit terms. How can I now disable the credit terms checking? If new customer had not setup for credit terms, no checking on terms would be performed. But, once setup, user are unable to select NONE as the choice is only Current, 31-60days, etc (based on the debtors aging bracket set in Receivables Setup) Any advise can be given on how to disable that? Thanks, May Interesting question. I've just set the 'and beyond' field t...

stopping columns for one page
I am creating a several page document in two column format. There is one = page in the middle the I want to be a full width, but I can't figure out = how to=20 do this without making the previous pages also full page. How do I "turn off" the columns for a page or partial page within a=20 document? Thank you. In article <344101c4ae30$f4251270$a601280a@phx.gbl>, "montrois@twcny.rr.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am creating a several page document in two column format. There is one > page in the middle the I want to be a ful...

how to insert page numbering in an excel cell
I'm trying to have a repeating cell automatically update the page number and number of pages, much the same as in a header/footer situation, but I need it to be done in 1 cell. Any suggestions? ...

RMS HQ Global customer uploads
I am currently in the process of migrating one of my customers over to using HQ. The issue I am having is with the accounts, I found a command on the query that quickly changed all the accounts from local accounts to global accounts. What else do I need to do to make sure the data will load from 1 store to HQ to the other. After this is complete will the other store be able to view the purchases made at other stores, or how do I send the customer sales information down to the other store? Make sure last updated date is et to today so 401 wil pick it up. Afshin Alikhani - afshin@retailr...

how do I print a one page annual calendar in outlook?
Outlook provides no built-in way to see an entire year's worth of appointments. One solution is to use the Outlook 2000+ Year View control from http://www.planetsoftware.com.au/products/yearview.aspx. This ActiveX control, designed for use in a web page, shows your all-day appointments for any given year. You can create new appointments right in the web page, color-code them to match your Outlook categories, and print out year-planner view on a single page. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and...