Customize link not working in Reports

Money 2002: Version 10.0

When I open a report (any report) and then choose the Customize... link on
the left side, I do not get the Customize Dialog box that I used to see.
Money is basically unusable until I hit the ESC (Escape) key.

Any ideas?

0
pjhinson (2)
4/19/2005 3:32:51 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

If you are using Money 2005, go into Tools/Reports and see whether you are
using Essential or Advanced Reports. My guess is that you need to switch from
Essential to Advanced.  This is new in Money 2005.

"LongTime User" wrote:

> Money 2002: Version 10.0
>
> When I open a report (any report) and then choose the Customize... link on
> the left side, I do not get the Customize Dialog box that I used to see.
> Money is basically unusable until I hit the ESC (Escape) key.
>
> Any ideas?

0
Wally (164)

AJAx controls not working on win2k8 r2 64 bit
Hi Friends, I have an ASP.NET 2.0 application which is deployed on Windows Server 2008 R2 64 bit. Ajax control toolkit version 2.0 32 bit is installed as well. All ..NET frameworks version 2.0, 3.0 & 3.5 are installed in the server by default. Unfortunately, none of the AJAX controls are working: its just showing blank wherever AJAX controls are suppose to show up. Has anyone faced something similar? Please assist if you can. Thanks Amit On Aug 2, 2:25=A0pm, "Amit Bansal" <amit.ban...@peoplewareindia.com> wrote: > Hi Friends, > > I have an...

trouble importing customizations onto a the Demo version of Virtua
I have fully customized a client installation of CRM 3.0 including custom entities. I am trying in import these customizations onto a Virtual PC 2004 running the CRM 3.0 Demo image from May 2006. I have not touched this virtual image. It is the demo system with no changes. I’m getting an error that my mappings are not right. The message reminds me of the Mapping restrictions 1. The source and target attributes must be the same type. 2. The source attribute length must be < or equal to the length of the target attribute. 3. The target attribute must not have a mapping relations...

Error when assigning a Custom Entity to a Security Role
I'm trying out a Titan VPC. I created a custom entity. When I try to assign it to a role, I get an error message (Error, contact your System Administrator). Anyone has an idea of why this happens? It sounds like a bug... Hi Piri, I tried my VPC [Running 4.0.7219.10] and I could not reproduce any error. I crated a custom entity, added a few attributes, saved and published it. I then created a new security role, then set the perms on the custom entity for that role. (Assuming this is what you meant by assigning it to a role.) I assigned several users to this custom role, and did ...

Any way to customize asset allocation categories in Money 2004?
I want to be able to assign my own asset allocation categories to Microsoft Money to be able to group by them. For instance, Money would view a precious metals mutual fund as only a "mutual fund", but for me, it's really a separate investment class I want categorized under "precious metals". I'm pretty sure these categories aren't editable, so I was wondering if anyone has found a workaround (besides creating a separate Excel spreadsheet, which I already did). Thanks. Many of us wish for it. Instead we get Essential * and turn to Excel. <matty_lewis@yah...

Linking a cell to a list and then multiselect
I have a regualar excel sheet that I am trying to populate. I want to populate each cell from a list on one of the sheets in the excelbook. I have about 1000 cells in different sheets that I need to populate. How do I link each of the 1000 cells to that list and also be able to do a multiselect? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ put in a reference to the cells =Sheet1!A1 what do you mean by Multiselect? -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "Wango" <Wango.z9i6n@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Wango.z9i6n@excelforum-nospam.com... > I have a regualar e...

Clicking on embedded links does not work any more
It used to, but quit recently. I've got to copy/paste them into IE. Is there a fix? -- Herb Stein herb@herbstein.com provided they aren't prefixed with BLOCKED::, try resetting the web defaults -IE's tools, options, programs dialog. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing l...

Link from Payables Transaction Entry to Purchase order
Hi, I'm using GP 8.0 and would like to know if it's possible to enter an invoice/voucher through Payables transaction enter and have that entry automatically link and update an open purchase order? So that if a client has multiple invoices for 1 purchase order the PO will automatically deduct the invoice amount. Hence will alert you when you've received a cumulative total that has exceeded the PO amount. This would be quite useful when dealing with consultants for professional services. I see that there is a PO memo field in Payable processing but it doesn't seem to real...

Intercompany reports
Does anyone have any SQL reports, Crystal Reports, or SQL views for intercompany reporting that they'd be willing to share? We desparately need the ability to easily see where an AP transaction posted to in a destination company. ...

Adding Transactiontype from Journals into Detailed sales report
I am trying to build up a customised active report, and require the transactiontype identified for each transaction. I cant seem to find a link to the Journal table where this info is stored. Any Ideas Try this: LEFT JOIN Journal WITH(NOLOCK) ON Journal.CustomerID = Customer.ID Begin Column FieldName = "Journal.TransactionType" DrillDownFieldName = "" DrillDownReportName = "" Title = "Transaction Type" VBDataType = vbString Formula = "" ColHidden = False ColNotDisplayable = False FilterDisabled = False ColWi...

working with multiple files
Can i merge to different money files in to one file (all accounts, payee's, catagories, bills etc.) or is there a way to link then together to transfer money from one account in file a to another account in file b?? No. (Or not quite and not easily. QIF is involved and this doesn't transfer things like Bills.) And no. "April" <April@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:77EDFB35-2BEB-467A-9D14-C334F9207F25@microsoft.com... > Can i merge to different money files in to one file (all accounts, payee's, > catagories, bills etc.) or is there a way to...

Leban's Report to PDF
I have a question with leban's report to pdf. It works great for all but a hand full of my database's users. I have looked all over for this problem and can't find a solution or even a reference of it anywhere. A few users get the following error when they try to create pdfs: Header: New Database 2002:2603 Message: You don't have permission to run '|.' Any ideas? Thanks, Matt Fixed it. I'm a moron. Permissions problems. "MF Scheetz" wrote: > I have a question with leban's report to pdf. It works great for all but a > hand full of...

Problems wth links within an email
I am receiving email with links. The little 'hand' appears, but it doesn't star my internet explorer. Any ideas? Found the problem - the email was in the jumk mail folder. "*" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:O34qYF%23YGHA.3448@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I am receiving email with links. The little 'hand' appears, but it doesn't >star my internet explorer. > > Any ideas? > ...

Filter a report
Can somebody give me the xml i need to paste into a my detailed HQ sales report to be able to filter my sales report according to taxid of an item? you're request is bit broad.. you need to link the taxid of an item to tax table... I will sent you what I have tried..see if it helps ? "Philip Gass - Creative Gardens -" wrote: > Can somebody give me the xml i need to paste into a my detailed HQ sales > report to be able to filter my sales report according to taxid of an item? > > > > thanks Greg - looks like that did the trick perfectly!! "Gr...

print on customized sized paper
After my husband's computer crashed, we switched printers. Around the same time I switched from MS Office 2003 to Office 2007 on my computer, operating under Vista. I had previously created a half-sheet note (5.5" wide, 8.5" long) on Word 2003, but now in Word 2007 on a machine opering under Vista I cannot get it to print on the half-sheet of paper -- my HP Photosmart 2610 tells me I have the wrong size paper loaded. I was able to print the half-sheet note without any problems when it was sent from my husband's computer (operating under Windows XP and using ...

iTechArt-Custom Software Development and Offshore outsourcing Company
iTechArt Group - Custom Software Development and Offshore outsourcing Company http://www.itechart.com/ Offshore custom software development company iTechArt - Web site and Content Management Solutions development, CMS consulting: Ektron, Drupal and DotNetNuke iTechArt Group provides high quality custom software development services and offshore software development. On December 2006, iTechArt Group became an authorized Microsoft Certified Partner. This means that our company has been recognized by Microsoft for our vast expertise and authorized to custom software development; provide IT ser...

Displaying Reports dynamically
I have 4 different reports that I would like to diplay using projector. Each report has 2-3 pages within the report. Could I have once it is open, it will dynamically flip pages on a timer? I wanted to diplay the report and automatically to change from page 1 to page 2 and etc. How do I do that? Can I do it as macro? How? Please help Thank you majic I'm not aware of a "Timer" event for reports, but that may be available in the latest version of Access. A possible "brute force" method would be to export the reports' pages to Word documents, then incorporat...

Report Builder 04-20-10
Is it possible to have dynamic datasources (like in BIDS) for report models? We have 200 vendors wanting access to our ReportBuilder, but I don't want to build discreet ds's for each one. I've googled it but can't find anything that relates. TIA, Michael C. ...

linking to access #2
I have a spreadsheet containing links to an Access database. For some reason, the edit/Links buttons is not enable. And all the option under DATA/Import External Data/ are disable also. Even if I select the pivot table based on the link. How can I change the link. I made the mistake to rename the query I used in Access to link to this pivot table, and now I have 2 pivot tables pointing to the same query but using a different name, so I'm stuck. Is there anything else I can do, other than deleting my pivot table and recreating it? (which is not a good thing to do because I have power...

Command button on a report
Is it possible to put a command button or another type of control that a user can hit to print or close that report? -- TIA No: you cannot have a command on a report that works in Print Preview. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "tsison7" <tsison7@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA2CBCE4-8DA6-423B-9CF2-C3581961B358@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to put a command button or another type of control that a > use...

PO/Receiving Report #2
I'm switching from RetailPro to RMS. In RetailPro, I used to print out a document called "Receiving Voucher" which detailed exactly what was received and included the extended prices, subtotal, shipping and then Grand Total (which matches the invoice that I pay). In RMS, I can print out the PO...which shows what I ordered (not necessarly what arrived which in reality is often different) and it has the shipping and totals. OR...I can print out the receiving report which shows what was actually received but doesn't show shipping and a grand total. Is there a document that t...

2010 office beta
We are using some vb code to copy slides from one power point presentation to another. The code is working properly with the previous office versions (2007, XP etc). But, for office 2010 the code to paste slide to the destination presentation is not working. It shows an error message: "Run-time error '-2147417851 (80010105)': Method 'Paste' of object 'Slides' failed" Please find attached PowerPoint2010-Error.JPG also. Code used to copy and paste the slides is as follows: Dim oSource As Presentation Dim oTarget As ...

Why Doesn't XIRR work?
I am trying to use the function XIRR and it won't work; I get #NAME? as my result. It doesn't appear that XIRR is in my excel program. I have Office XP. What can I do to get XIRR in my program? Thanks much, Always my best and have an awesome rest of the week and your life, Don Try Tools, Add-ins, Check Analysis tool pack. That should do it. HTh Gilles "Don Stowell" <dnsworld@msn.com> wrote in message news:OM33INLSGHA.5900@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... >I am trying to use the function XIRR and it won't work; I get #NAME? as my > result. It doesn't ap...

How can I set up to show customer name on credit card receipt?
Does anyone can help me how to set up to show customer's name under customer signature area on the receipt? Please help me as soon as possible. Thank you. If you keep customer information in RMS and use the "Set Customer" function to assign a customer to the transaction, you can display the name from that information. You cannot print the name from the credit card, because RMS doesn't read nor store it. You might be able to get this functionality from a third party payment addin, such as Smart Payments from Hypercom. Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibe...

Strange report prefiltering
Hi, I'm facing really weird problem with my report - I've created a context sensitive report for entity "Invoice" - it uses CRMAF_ prefix (FilteredInvoice, FilteredAccount and FilteredInvoiceDetail views are used) so only the data related to the Invoice from which I run the report is prefiltered and shown in report. Well, now the mysterious part - the report works correctly only for the newest Invoices, report for older Invoices is shown, but with no data (except fixed labels, of course). I suspect that there's still some kind of a hidden automatic prefiltering which exc...

Report display
I have a report that I am displaying from access database using macro, OpenReport. I am trying to set it up to flip the page on timer. How do I do that? Any idea how to go from one page to another automatically. The report have 4 pages and I do not want to manually click to flip a page. Please help Majic ...