Customising monthly reports?

Hello,

I'm just starting out using Money. One thing that's annoying me is
that I can't see how to customise the monthly report. I have income
and expenditure from a small business which I don't want to see on
this report. I've removed the relevant categories from other reports,
but I don't seem able to do it on the monthly report, and consequently
the figures are skewed and pretty much useless to me.

I'm I stuck with this?

Cheers!

Martin

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Pretty much.

<martin_pentreath@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm I stuck with this?

Extracting only time in CRM Reports
Hi there, I created Case-activities detail report using SRS. I need to get only the activity modified time(local time). I used the following expression on the textbox. iif (Fields!modifiedonutc.Value is nothing, "", Format(Fields!modifiedonutc.Value.ToLocalTime(), "t") and got the following error: Object variable or With block variable not set I should not get the above error because if the modifiedonutc is null, it should not change to localtime, right?? However, it is changing to localtime even the condition is not satified. Any idea would be greatly appreciate...

Report totally
I have several reports that mgmt needs to have totally on our fiscal year; not the calendar year. Currently, the report is totally on a week, on a month, and then on a year. Everything is working just great but the totally on the year. Our fiscal year goes from 11-1 to 10-31. How do I tell the reporting to use the time frame I need? Thanks for you help. Use an additional field just for Fiscal Year -- Fiscal_Year: Format(DateAdd("m", 2, [YourDateField]), "yyyy") -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "Bunky" wrote: > I have several repo...

How do make a TextBox not display in an Access report when it is .
I have a report with two TextBoxes that I use to display information from a table. Often in the report, one or the other (or both) of the controls are emplty (i.e., no data is returned from the Table. I would like the report not to display the Label of the TextBox in those situations. Change the label to a text box (right-click it.) Put an expression in the Control Source of this text box so it is null when the main one is null. For example, if you want it to show "City:" only when the City text box has a value, use: =IIf([City] Is Null, Null, "City:") -- All...

Current Asset Allocations vs Asset Allocation Report
Why would the above values be different within MS money? For instance there can be a 2% difference between my cash/money market or any other asset category between these two functions. Which should I believe when I reallocate within my investment accounts? Another peculiar twist is when I determine an asset class for a particular stock for instance HEADWATERS CO Small Cap, MS Money will revert it back to the orginial class. Any way to keep in the class (small cap or mid cap, etc) ? ...

any third party tools like Active Report
Is the Active Report a third party tool? I found it is very useful in building report. Where can i get a tool like the Active Report one or exactly the Active Report? Thank you for your help On May 10, 2:56 am, "metower" <now@com> wrote: > Is the Active Report a third party tool? > I found it is very useful in building report. > Where can i get a tool like the Active Report one or exactly the Active > Report? > > Thank you for your help There are some limitations to Active Reports though...Have you seen Professional Advantage's reporting tool...It&#...

Dates for whole month
how could I show the dates for each month (1 to 31) automatically ? Continuous form but also in Reports to print: Month Teacher (Combo to choose, not in reports) Student (for the chosen Teacher) Day Attended (Date, from first to last) Hour(12pm to 8pm) each hour has a different student. Reports are printed for each Teacher, like: Month: April Teacher: Johnson Date: Hour: Student: 04/01 3.00pm john doe 04/01 4.00pm jim small 04/01 5.00pm X (no scheduled student for that time) ..... ..... 04/02 2.00pm bill tall .... .... data comes from the Enrollment query (tblStudent+tblTeachers..., Da...

Can a Subreport print it's textboxes on the Main report?
I'm having a heck of a time creating a monthly report for work. It has to sum daily values and group them as monthy totals. It also will show fees that are received once a month. I created a subreport for these fees but they need to blend in with the other data. How do I get the subreport's results to line up with the main report ones? TIA for any help... -- Logo How about creating a main report based on the monthly fees and a subreport of the daily values? Duane Hookom MS Access MVP "Logo" <Logo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

Picture on Report - Yet Again?
Ok, I know I'm going to get a bunch of links posted in this one regarding see this post here and see this help section there, but I've looked at them and I still can't get this to work, so here I am. First of all I am on Access 2000 I am trying to get a picture to display on a form. The directory for the . jpg/.bmp is located in "tblISF" in a field called "PhotoFilePath". The name of my unbound object frame is "ImageFrame". On the report "rptISF", I would like the picture to display in my group header, so I have tried placing several di...

Financial Reporting using Item Class ID
I am currently implementing 8.0. The client would like to set up a COA using only two segments. Segment 1 being the Account XXXXX, and segment two being the sub-account XX (product line) XXXXX - XX They have, for lack of a better term, a sub-sub-account. Or better yet a breakdown of their product lines. So their ten product lines can be broken down into 30+ sub product lines. Can these 30+ sub product lines be set up as Item Class ID's and somehow be linked back to the sub-account code? I realize standard GL reporting doesn't report to the Class ID level, but can I someho...

List box for reports
I have seen this done but do not know how to accomplish it. I have 5 reports in an access 2007 database. I want to have a listbox on a form that lists the report names :report1, report2, report3,report4,report5 etc. and lets the user pick the report so it can be printed. I know how to make a list box but not how to make it list forms or reports instead of items listed in a table for example. Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks Carla On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 17:27:02 -0800, Carla wrote: > I have seen this done but do not know how to accomplish it. I have 5 report...

Merging Accounts limited to JUST ONE MONTH?
As requested - I changed my ONLINE account set-up for MONEY 2006 as per your online instructions - thank you. I turned OFF my account. Then re-setup and re-downloaded the current data. After doing this, without any warning, I learn mid merge that my re-downloaded account and my previous updated account will only be merged for the beginning of JULY. (the current month) YIKES! I had a years worth of data there. What do I do? Am I now to have 2 separate checking account records for this year, pre JULY and post JULY, or is there a way I can "import" my other data?. Thank y...

report for billing service calls?
Hi, In our case with have 3 types of support contracts: (we are a consulting company) 1. Yearly contract (1 bill at the start of the contract, its for a recurring system checkup support) 2. Per user request, and we bill the hours works each month (price fixed by hour, eg 80$/h) 3. Prepayed hourly bank (the client pay for 200h of support and we send each month the usage and how many hours remain in bank) Generally a client takes the contract 1 and 2 or 1 and 3. For the contract 1, there is no problem to bill the client. For the contract 2: I want to bill the client directly from MSCRM . So ...

Dot Matrix look and feel of some Great Plains reports look bad
I just did a Payroll & HR demo for a local town on Long Island and was embarassed when the audience commented about the fact that many of the reports look like old dot matrix printouts and not grapgical presentations like the competition is showing. I think this show be addressed. I recall one year at convergence that this fact was discussed and I thought it was being addressed..... Am I mistaking ? Please advise.... Image is everything ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggest...

Best way to make report sections optional ?
I have a report that has several sections of data that are optional. The user indicates this by checkboxes on the form that runs the report. What is the best way to do this, make them subreports even though the data is all in the same table row? mscertified wrote: >I have a report that has several sections of data that are optional. >The user indicates this by checkboxes on the form that runs the report. >What is the best way to do this, make them subreports even though the data >is all in the same table row? Insufficient information ;-) What do you mean by "sections...

custom POP received not invoiced report
Has anyone developed a historical custom POP received not invoiced report that can be run as of a user-specified date? The report would return those receipts that were not invoiced as of that date and would function much like the historical aged trial balances in PM and RM. Is anyone aware of a 3rd party product that has this functionality? Hey Mike, I have developed one for our company. This has exactly the info what you are looking for. We call it as POP Aging Report internally and is segregated by buckets. There are a couple of things, one is an entire POP may not be matched with ...

DPM reporting
Hi everybody I have got a problem with DPM 2007 which is installed on Windows Server 2008 x64. If I open the Administrator Console and click on the Reporting tab, I get the well known ID 3013 error message: DPM could not connect to SQL Server Reporting Services server because of IIS connectivity issues. I went to IIS 7 Manager and ensured that Scripts (in Handler Mappings – Feature Permissions) are allowed for the ReportServer$MS$DPM2007$ website. I tried to browse to the Reports$MS$DPM2007$ website and got the following error message: The attempt to connect to the report s...

Summary %age report
I have a report based on a table that contains details of orders won and lost and their values. I would like to produce a report that gives the following information: percentage of orders won as a percentage of total orders percentage of orders lost as a percentage of total orders percentage of orders won as a percentrage of orders > £250000 How can I achieve this? ...

date of last friday of previous month
I am trying to figure out how to compute the following: user enters in a date in A1. B1 needs to calculate the month prior. C1 needs to calculate the last friday of the month prior to B1. so if A1 is 11/14/2005, B1 should be October 2005 C1 should be 9/30/2005 I know how to do B1. I am having a hard time with C1. Thanks in advanc -- tkapla ----------------------------------------------------------------------- tkaplan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2298 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=48488 On Mon, 14 No...

Automatic calculation of Monthly Transfer amount to credit card
I have been using money for 10 years. I’m currently using MS Money 2004. I have many bills and deposits entered which I update regularly. When I use “forecast cash flow” (FCF) I find I have to manually adjust the transfer amout to my credit card each month for the next 12 months in order to get an accurate indication of my account balances. Is there a more recent version of MS Money that will AUTOMATICALLY CALCULATE AND ADJUST THE DATE AND TRANSFER AMOUNT DUE TO MY CREDIT CARD. Surely this would be possible if a next due date and cycle start date and number of day interest free was pr...

Blackberry access to FRX reports in Drill Down Viewer Format
Can FRX reports be viewed from a Blackberry device in Drill Down Viewer Format? Not unless you can install the drill down viewer app on your device. The short answer is no, you can't. You can e-mail reports as HTML documents and Excel documents which your Blackberry device can probably view just fine. -- Charles Allen, MVP "AcctgType" wrote: > Can FRX reports be viewed from a Blackberry device in Drill Down Viewer Format? ...

"Word-like" table in Access Reports ?
I would like to create a "word-like" table in an Access word. That includes vertical and horizontal lines. Is there a way? Also, I need the text inside the table to be able to grow. I tried using the graphic lines between the text fields. The horizontal lines are fine, since the growing text fields moves those lines down. However, the vertical lines do not grow. I tried using a rectangle, thinking that perhaps as the text fields would "push-down" the lines the rectangle. However, that did not happen. Has anyone faced this problem? Thanks, Leif Maybe this wil...

Can an Excel Invoice link to an Excel Accounts Receivable Report?
I'm useing the newest version of Microsoft Office (2003??), and I want to do my invoices in Excel and I would like to if and how to have the invoices tracked in the Excel Accounts Receivable Report. ...

Page 2 of Receipts and Z Reports
How do I get to page 2 in the Journal Viewer? All CC receipts and X/Z Reports are made up of 2 pages. I can only view page 1 in the journal viewer. I've tried every key combination and button I thought possible but it will not advance to the 2nd page???? Ctrl + right arrow. It's a goofy one to remember. -- Jocelyn "David Parrish" wrote: > How do I get to page 2 in the Journal Viewer? > > All CC receipts and X/Z Reports are made up of 2 pages. I can only view page > 1 in the journal viewer. > > I've tried every key combination and button I ...

Reporting / Exporting
Hey Guys, does anyone know if Money can integrate with excel, SQL, Access or any other form of reporting tool? I know you can export to many formats - but I wanted someting more dynamic. I want to set up a spreadsheet that automatically polls money for my mission critical information. Thanks guys. Alex You can't even export to many formats, or at least not in general ways beyond specific reports. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=9 and http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=10 for answers specific to your question. MoneyLink is suitable for some kinds of things you describe. Signifi...

Problem with Report Manager on SQL2005, please help!!!
I have a problem with Report Manager and don't know how to fix it. The situation is next: I have CRM 3.0 and SQL2005 installed on the same server. By the way this is the first experience with SQL2005. Everything installed fine, but i cant work with report manager as i did on SQL2000 by going to this page http://server/reports. I can see and open reports in CRM, i can open report server but when I try to open this link i get this error: The request failed with HTTP status 400: Bad Request. This is very critical to me and a company, please assist! Many thanks in advance! --------------...