CSV file to update Stock/MF prices

Hello!  I live in Brazil and MS-Money does not support Brazilian securities.
As I have seen others ask, but not this question...is there a way to import
stock/MF prices from a *.csv file? thx
0
rob_luis (1)
5/22/2007 2:43:02 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

None we are aware of. You might be able to develop something that ran Excel
and used SendKeys to do manual price history entries in Money. It'd probably
get ugly if it was doable.