Credit limit Money 2004

How do I change my credit limit on a credit card in Money
2004?

0
anonymous (74722)
1/15/2004 4:39:52 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Account Details. Of course, Money does essentially nothing with this
information, so if it's wrong, it probably make no never mind.

"Monica" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I change my credit limit on a credit card in Money
> 2004?

Office:mac 2004 installation problem
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone out there can help me... Way back in March I bought a new MacBook, and with it a copy of Office:mac 2004 student & teacher edition. I installed my copy of Office straight away, but didn't realise I needed to uninstall the Trial edition first. Every time I opened anything in Office, both the REAL and TRIAL editions started up - which is obviously quite annoying - so I tried to uninstall the trial. However, the REAL Office then stopped working. Getting a bit fed up, I tried to completely remove all traces of Office and start again. However, when I tr...

How do I limit labels in chart legend to only a portion of data?
I am hoping to get a chart that includes four lines of data, but with only two of the line labels for the data showing up in the chart legend. The two lines that I want excluded are just straight bars that will include a text box within the chart as their label, but I have run into problems with simply slapping a line on the chart as it does not move around when we scale up or down the two axes. Is there a way to get the legend to only show the label identifiers with only the two sets of data that I want shown? Thank you Hi, The legend displays an entry for each series in the chart....

Reinstall Money on New Hard Drive
I installed Money Plus Deluxe on a desktop and a laptop, which expires Feb. 2010. The hard drive has to be replaced on the desktop and probably won't last much longer. Since I already activated Money twice, my understanding is that my choices are to purchase another copy of Money Plus to install on new hard drive and use until it expires in 2011, or purchase Quicken now to convert files and then re-install Quicken on new hard drive. Or would I be able to download my backup files of Money on new hard drive and then convert to a fresh install of Quicken without doing the con...

Signature page not printed for Credit card transaction
Hello I have set up new POS system and the POS system does not print signature page for credit card use. I check 'require signarue' for the receipt from tender type window and print Z-out to apply it but it still does not printing out the signature page. Any Solution? Please be advised. thank you for your help! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0034_01C92FBD.0CA0D0C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Alex, Make sure the receipt is set to print it. Manager | Database | Register = Lis...

Office 2004 Project Gallery
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3184399017_17854679 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit In the main screen of the Office 2004 Project Gallery, there are icons for things like �Mail Message� and �Calendar Event�. How can I add, for example, �Address Book Entry� or �Task� to the Project Gallery? --B_3184399017_17854679 Content-type: text/html; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable <HTML...

Running Office 2004 with network homes on 10.4
Hi. Im really at the end of my tether with office now, for well over a year it seems as though no matter what I do office just behaves like a spoilt brat. Were talking 10-20 minute load times just to load an office app. It will sit there and first it say configuring microsoft office components. then through a host of other things until eventually as i said about 20 minutes later it will actually open. I've seen things about fonts before, but i can tell its not just (if at all) this. I have a reasonably fast network, so i cant see how it is network issues. All clients have networ...

Limited User can't use Money
I've installed Money 2004 in hopes to clear this same problem I had with 2001, to no avail. I installed Money 04 with my System Administrator acct. It works fine for me. But when my wife tries with her Limited Account, she cannot get access. How do I get her access to this program and data? I've tried installing it in the All Users dir, but no help. I really don't want to give her Sys Admin priveleges just to use Money. Thanks to anyone that can help. MS Support has no info on this, nor does a Google search turn anything up. If she creates a new Money file, can you b...

Void trans. Money 2006 doesn't recog.goes to same transaction/bug?
In my checking acct. I entered a check number and it had to be voided. When I try to to go to a new withdrawal, it starts with the number that was just voided instead of going to the next check, is this another bug? I tried closing the program and restarting but does the same thing. They fix this in 2007 also? Seems the more I work with 2006, seems to be bug infested and they want you to buy 2007 to fix it? Bruce I just tried this in M07 and M04. I entered # 2111. Then I voided it. Then I went to enter another new transaction. In both versions, It started the transaction by auto-fil...

Money using wrong date to calculate ROI YTD
I have opened a new file in Money to track investments for a stock club. I entered all transactions, which go back to Jan. 2002. When I look at performance for the account, the ROI YTD is not accurate, as Money is using values for the stocks going back only 6 months form the date I enterd the transactions rather than the values as of 1/1/03. What to do? In microsoft.public.money, Brooks wrote: >I have opened a new file in Money to track investments for >a stock club. I entered all transactions, which go back >to Jan. 2002. When I look at performance for the account, &g...

Switch from Money 2003 Deluxe & Business-> Money 2003
I just purchased a new computer and Money 2003 is preinstalled. On my other computer, I was using Money 2003 Deluxe and Business. When I loaded my backup in Money 2003, I received a message that since the previous version was for business, I would not be able to access my business accounts. Not a problem. The problem that I am having is that all of my balances are -$170,999,999 on every account and that a bugdet and cash flow are set up. I can't figure out how to make this right, and get the correct balances updated. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for the help. DH In ...

Disabling Microsoft Money Background Banking Service (mnybbsvc.exe) in 2007
I found the instructions for 2008, which is a simple check box in the settings, but is there any way to disable it in earlier versions? In microsoft.public.money, Milhouse Van Houten wrote: >I found the instructions for 2008, which is a simple check box in the >settings, but is there any way to disable it in earlier versions? You could remove your LiveID. ...

Server settings for message addressee limit
How do you check/change the Exchange Server message addressee(To)limit? When sending messages to servaral recipients, some names are cut out. Thanks. ...

Money is Having PASSWORD Problems.
Several Money users have not been able to access they Money data since early this week. Microsoft is working on a solution, They will post here when they have it! Thanks No WAY, really? >-----Original Message----- >Several Money users have not been able to access they >Money data since early this week. Microsoft is working on >a solution, They will post here when they have it! > >Thanks >. > ...

archiving e-mail .pst file limit
Hi , is ther a file size limit for the .pst file? I have had problems with users who have a pst file close to 2gig not being able to archive files unless they create a new pst file and then they are able to archive. Also if there is a size limit , can it be reset to a higher size? Thanks 2GB is the file size limit for pst-files created in Outlook 97-2002 and cannot be extended. The pst-files created in Outlook 2003 by default can become 20GB but can be extended to a virtual unlimited size. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Properly back-up ...

Upgrade From Money 2004 to 2005
I was running Money 2004 Deluxe with no problems and then converted to Money 2005. When I click on the Portfolio Manager icon, the screen that appears only has today's date, "Portfolio Manager", and "Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes" below the dark blue line that starts with "investing Home". Nothing else is on the page below the blue line...no investments, and no menu on the left. I could sure use some help on this one.... ...

Exchange 5.5 standard hit 16gb limit!
Exchange server standard 5.5 hit 16gb limit. seems the admin account used for internet connector service has about 2 million messages in it. Theres only a gb or so left on the drive, I cannot delete that users mailbox. Im guessing because its a logged operation and theres not enough diskspace for the log. I dont have the mailbox cleanup wizard from sp3, what can be done? A defrag of course wont work since it needs 10% additional (still wouldnt cleanup those 2 million messages!). So.. it comes up and a few minutes later goes down again. How else can I get these messages removed with this...

Money 2005 Calendar
Is there any way to pring out the bill calendar? Quicken allowed you to do this and it was one of the more awesome features in Quicken. ...

2004 Deluxe vs Premium
It looks like the only difference is Premium includes a 1 year subscription to GainsKeeper. You can subscribe to Gainskeeper on your own with Deluxe. In microsoft.public.money, moneyman wrote: >Actually - it is 8 additional items. And I think they are all related >to the GainsKeeper online service. > >Premium also gives 2 years of Bill Pay instead of 1 with Deluxe. > >Also - Money Deluxe includes 1 year free subscription to Money >Magazine. (Most likely Premium includes that as well, but I am not >sure.) > > Plus TaxCut for 2003 taxes. That is a biggie IM...

Limit Exchange 5.5 connections ??
Does anyone have a quick answer to how I configure Exchange 5.5 sp1 to accept mails only from 4 specific ip-addresses ? I've tried to use the "internet mail services" in the exchange manager. There I can setup "accept" and "reject" ip's. Will it work to setup and ip x.x.x.x with mask 0.0.0.0 that "rejects" and enter the 4 "ok" ip's as accept ? Best regards, Uffe ...

Money 2008 #4
Is Money 2008 usable in the UK, and how can I obtain it? Yes it is usable but it cannot read a previous UK Money file. Also if you do go down the USA version route and MS decide to produce a UK version in the future then you would not be able to upgrade. Note that it is lined up with the US fiscal rules on capital depreciation/gains tax and various other annoyances - chief of which is the inability to spell cheque! The only way you can get M2008 USA is to download it from the MS site. Note you cannot have a CD version and you need to quote a USA address - 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Was...

INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS
INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS - www.InternetMillionDollars.biz Watch the VIDEO on YOUTUBE... NOW! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXQUjk5EGV0 MAKE MONEY INSTANTLY using 2007 featured INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS as a resource. WORK FROM HOME HOMEBASED JOBS AND IDEAS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY Professor James Bradley's "Quick and real way to make BIG MONEY on the Internet!" The Independent Finally you have FOUND IT! Make a FORTUNE each month... .... every month! 100% ON AUTOPILOT Read it NOW and CHANGE YOUR LIFE! Are you fed up with being short of MONEY all the time? Do you DREAM about a...

32 character payee field limit in Money 2005
I know this issue has been addressed before but I am wondering if there has been any update. As others have expressed, I find the 32 character limit ridiculous, even if it does comply with OFX standards. When I download my statements from my various banks, they invariably stretch beyond 32 characters, such as: BANKOFAMERICA ATM WITHDRAWAL ON which should read: BANKOFAMERICA ATM WITHDRAWAL ON 12/16/2003 FROM KIRKLAND, WA or BANKER ON LINE TRNSFR FROM CHECK which should read: BANKER ON LINE TRNSFR FROM CHECKING 82065555 The disappointing part is that, in general, the important informa...

2006 Money Standard and 2001
i am usin g 2001 Money I have it backed up on disks...my computer died.. i have to buy the new microsoft money 2006... do i do anything special to install my old info from the disks? ty Provide M2001 and M2006 are both US or both UK you can restore the M2001 file. If the backups are on floppies I would move the slider to write protect the floppies then copy to the hard disk and restore from there. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.m...

Upgrade from Money98 to Money 2004 fail to update the old accountfile
When upgrading from Money98 to Money2004 I Money2004 fails to update all data from Mone98. It says incompatible file version. Any idea how I get my data from Money98 converted to Money2004 ? The FAQ to beat all FAQs. See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q1. "Per" <toppeja@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:05d301c3b39c$25befed0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > When upgrading from Money98 to Money2004 I Money2004 > fails to update all data from Mone98. It says > incompatible file version. Any idea how I get my data > from Money98 converted to Money2004 ? ...

Backing Up Money Files
Do any versions of Money allow backing up data to cds, rather than floppy discs? All of them allow it in the sense that they don't prevent or preclude it. None of them allow it in the sense of enabling it by providing their own CD burning engine. See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q51 for the FAQs treatment of this incredibly FAQ. "Wade" <wstarl@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:083201c38627$333d0770$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Do any versions of Money allow backing up data to cds, > rather than floppy discs? A good strategy would be to back up to second hard disk,...