Creating charts that show change in % rather than $

I have Money 2004. When I create a chart of changing
investment value, I'd like the chart in % change rather
than dollars. Is there a way to do that?
0
anonymous (74722)
3/6/2004 1:59:12 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

My charts are red
Why are my charts red? I thought it was my color printer, but I changed the cartridge. On print preview the charts, title, axis titles and everything else is red. How can I change it all back to black? Thanks, Sam ...

Changing the fields the LOOK FOR facility uses
Hi, Ive had a good look round the system and dont think this is possible, just wondered if anybody else has any ideas. The issue is as follows :- If I go to the default cases view (All Cases), I can see all cases against all accounts. I would like to be able to Look For all or part of an account name (or potentially other fields) to quickly filter this list. Is it possible to alter or add the fields that the Look For facilty will use to return results? or Can an advanced find use take arguments? Cheers Dan Hi, Go to Settings - Customization, and customize the Case enti...

changing SMTP Port
I am working on securing my Exchange 5.5 server on the SMTP port level. I have a box in the DMZ that listens on port 25 and then sends on port 1025. My internal email firewall inside the core listens and sends on port 1025. I have modified the service file on the NT 4.0 server wher my Exchange 5.5 is installed to show SMPT port as being 1025. I rebooted the server and test. I can send email to the exchange server, it is listening on port 1025 but is only sending on port 25. Is there a way to configure the Exchange 5.5 server to listen and send on port 1025? Thanks for any help given. Ron. ...

Change Name in OWA
Hi all, I had a question about OWA with exchange 2007. Do users have the ability, through the GUI of OWA, to change their first and last names that are set in Active Directory? Robert no "supersonic_oasis" <supersonicoasis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01F36301-1428-482E-8E86-4BDC21EFFD04@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > > I had a question about OWA with exchange 2007. Do users have the ability, > through the GUI of OWA, to change their first and last names that are set > in > Active Directory? > > Robert ...

Formatting 0 values to show blank cells
I am using the =IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(...)),0,VLOOKUP(...)) to return a zero value. For printing purposes I need the 0 to not show in the cell (blank cell). I can do this by using the accounting format, but a dash (-) still shows in the cell. The sheet is protected to protect the formula. How can I protect AND not show anything in the cell WHILE keeping the value at "0"? You can use set the custom format to ;;""; See Worksheet and Excel table basics > Formatting numbers in Excel help file for details. "RLD" wrote: > I am using the =...

Change default "SaveAs" to *.msg rather than *.html
Hi!, I regularly need to save emails and prefer to save as *.msg so the attachments etc are contained within the one file. How can you change the default SaveAs command to Save as Type in a *.msg format (rather than *.html) so the type is already *.msg without having to use the pull down? Thank you Troy It would be nice to know what mail client you talk about :) "TroyB" <boeky72@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:420b0849$0$1496$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au... > Hi!, > I regularly need to save emails and prefer to save as *.msg so the > attachme...

How to change a Macro based on content of a cell
Hi, I need to import a text file into a spreadsheet. I can do this manually by doing File > Open > then select a text file. Then Excel goes through the Text Import Wizard I can automate this by recording a Macro in Excel. The macro looks like this (Excell wrote that for me, I did not): Sub Macro1() Workbooks.OpenText Filename:="C:\DrillData\" + "MOR701.pck", Origin:=xlMSDOS, _ StartRow:=1, DataType:=xlFixedWidth, FieldInfo:=Array(Array(0, 1), Array(12 _ , 1), Array(26, 1), Array(37, 1)), TrailingMinusNumbers:=True End Sub How can I change ...

User name does not show up in Global Address List in Outlook
We created several AD accounts with email. I look at the exchange server and the recipients policy is default. Is there an options or configurations I need to do so the user email address will automatically show up in the global address list? I am stump as to why it does not show up in global address list. they should, automatically...are the AD accounts stamped with an smtp address? If not, it would appear that your RUS is malfunctioning...if they are, you should be able to see them in the GAL unless you're running Outlook in cached mode, maybe, and your OAB is not updating... -...

Changing Fold Position
Publisher appears to favour top over side fold (for landscape cards) - I'd like to make some side-fold cards, but I can't seem to change the position of the fold. Any way to do it? I've had a request for side fold cards, and I can't let the customer down! Side fold are also more stable when displayed - tent cards tend to collapse I've found, book fold are more stable because there's less weight (or something!) And you all should know what version I'm running by now! If you don't, I ain't gonna tell ya! You'll just have to look through my posts! <eg&g...

How do I create a drop down list in Excel 2003
How do I create a drop down list in Excel 2003. I've tried to use the help menu and I cannot figure it out. See: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Lenny" <Lenny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F05DEA1-E264-4760-9DDE-3C97319AA1D4@microsoft.com... > How do I create a drop down list in Excel 2003. I've tried to use the help > menu and I cannot figure it out. ...

Keekp track changes
I have excel with 100 records which will be update my another person. I would like to keep what have been change for that 100 record, any tools to track or how to do it ? You can use a macro that will automatically insert a comment in a cell giving the date and time whenever the cell is changed: Install the following event macro in the worksheet code area: Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim r As Range Set r = Target r.NoteText Now End Sub -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200838 "DD" wrote: > I have excel with 100 records which will be update my anothe...

how do i change the programme in which hyperlinks open?
I have a database contain tables with hyperlinks to documents that open in Adobe Acrobat. I want them to open in the Standard version of the program, so that they can be printed. At present they open in Reader. Are these documents you are trying to open .pdf files? -- Lynn Trapp MCP, MOS, MCAS "Suzume" wrote: > I have a database contain tables with hyperlinks to documents that open in > Adobe Acrobat. I want them to open in the Standard version of the program, so > that they can be printed. At present they open in Reader. ...

Outlook Express creates a File on my desktop
ok i dont know if anyone else is getting this problem but when ever i run outlook express it creates a file on my desktop named "~". it has done this since new, and ive seen it on one other computer as well. is there a way to stop this from happening?? cause deleting the file everytime is getting tiresome...if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. ty Shawn <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > ok i dont know if anyone else is getting this problem but > when ever i run outlook express it creates a file on my > desktop named "~". ...

OWA Not Showing Outlook Messages
Hello-- We just did an Exchange switch from one server to another. We have one client who logs onto OWA and cannot see his messages nor his calender. Everyone else that has tried seems to be fine. If I send the client an email, it will show in his inbox in OWA. What could be causing this? How can I correct it? Specs: Exchange Server 2003 standard, with Outlook 2003. Many thanks, Stephen Deliveryset to Personal Folders on his workstation? razor wrote: > Hello-- > > We just did an Exchange switch from one server to another. We have one > client who logs onto OWA and cannot...

Change Text color using CListCtrl
Hello, Does anyone know how to change the color of text for a single row only in the mult-column ist box using CListCtrl. Thank You "Ririko Horvath" wrote: > Hello, > > Does anyone know how to change the color of text for a single row only > in the mult-column ist box using CListCtrl. > > Thank You > > > Hi, http://www.codeproject.com/listctrl/ReportControl.asp Regards, Selvam ...

Exporting the chart automatically
I am exporting charts from my spreadsheets to folders with html pages so people can browse the charts. The HTML code refrences the pre set locations. I can make a button press automate the creation, exporting etc but I cant run it without going into the spreadsheet. The reason I dont want to is because I dont want certain people to be able to run the update because it needs to be run at an exact time. If I could automate it somehow it would always be perfect and so I could forget about it and the charts would be created and updated themselves. Thanks for any suggestion. Rob ...

Excel Charting (help)
Hi everyone, Can anyone help? I am having difficutly chart what I thought would be easy..:-) I have 500 rows of dates in one column. (there is lots of other information-data on the sheet). I want to plot a line graph with the Dates on the X and NUMBER OF DATES (ie counta) on the Y axis... The only way I know how to do this is to place a number 1 to 500 in the respective cell next to the date... and then plot it.... is there a better way?? Excel 97 & NT :-( Hi Steve, From your message it appears the data in the column of interest has many repeat values. Do you know the unique ...

Charts change the place
Hi I have some files created in Excel 2003 but when I open them in Excel 2007 many of the charts change thier place. Once I set the place and save the file and again when I open the file I face the same situation. Is there a solution of this? Avi ...

Change mouse to hyperlink
Hi, How to get the mouse to turn to an hand pointing signal on the form, like a hyperlink on website? So when we click (on click property) on that word, access can give us a different form. So difficult to me to explain, but I hope anyone can understand what I mean. Thank you. KF -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200707/1 ...

Creating mail usage / history report
Bear with me here. We're running Exchange 2000. I'm being asked to run a report showing a user's e-mail activity for an investigation. I'm able to access this person's mailbox administratively. Is there a way to run a report for each folder that would show the following fields: Date/Time - To - From - Subject - Message size I tried doing a recursive directory of the MBX folder for this person in DOS which will show the following, but they want more detail... Directory of M:\DOMAIN.COM\MBX\jsmith\Sent Items 01/15/2004 09:43a <DIR> . 01/15/2004 ...

Creating a new excel template like SFO quote mailmerge template
I want to create an excel template for calculation purposes on quote form. Print Quote for customer on SFO lets you create a word mailmerge template. Just like that I want to create a custom menu item which will let me bring up an excel template, on which I can do calculations and pass that calculation back to quote. Any pointers on how do do this ? Thanks in advance for the help. ...

Replicating Chart Apperance with Macro
Hi. I've written a macro to help me at work. Basically it mass produces charts and pastes them into Word. The problem I'm having is that I can't exactly replicate the manually created chart apperance - mainly due to the resizing that is need to insert the document into word (legend and chart area size). If you have any tips or advice it would be most appreciated. Thanks for your help. Bryan Bryan - You should record macros for all the pieces of your procedure. Somewhere you must resize the chart manually: see what the syntax and sizes are in the recorded code. Record w...

total is sum of stacked charts
I have stacked charts that show the total as 50% of the stack ... I want the stack to be the components?? what am I doing wrong?? Do you have a total series? Then it's the large bar stacked on all the rest. It is then the top 50% of the total total, because the other series make up the bottom 50%. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ Leo wrote: > I have stacked charts that show the total as 50% of the stack ... I want the > stack to be the components?? what am I doing wrong?? ...

get/change operation
I am getting the following error message when I saved/deleted a transaction in Receivable Transaction Entry A get/change operation on table 'aaSubLedgerHdr' cannot find the table, when I click more info it says [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'FIS.dbo.AAG20000'. We are using GP 8.0 GP client is looking for this object in the FIS database. It sounds like it is from the AA module (advanced analytics???). 1. launch SQL query analyzer and check if the object exists. Sometimes it could be a grant issue. 2. if you cannot find the objec...

Change SQL Sort Order
Is it possible to change the sort order from binary to doci using Rebuild Master Utility in SQL2000sp4? I am trying to conolidate 2 SQL servers to 1 box and GP 7.5 is running on binary sort order. I have tried using the master utility in SQL2000, but I ended up crashing a test sever doing this. Here are the steps we followed to change from binary to doci: 1) Create a new instance of SQL Server on the same server 2) Install GP again, but when creating the database setting the sort order to doci 3) Install all the service packs and hot fixes that were previously installed. 4) Create a...