Created NEW passport, STILL will not verify sign-in

I created a brand new passport with a different email address and password.
I tried to create a new money file (2005) just to see if it would work.  When
I entered the new passport information, I immediately received the message
"sign-in could not be verified..."  I was online the whole time.  Help!
0
bbarkman (1)
11/7/2005 1:05:20 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, bbarkman wrote:

>I created a brand new passport with a different email address and password.
>I tried to create a new money file (2005) just to see if it would work.  When
>I entered the new passport information, I immediately received the message
>"sign-in could not be verified..."  I was online the whole time.  Help!

See if
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;891338
helps.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)

ACCESS on a new iBook?
Hi, Has anyone any experience on running Access under Virtual PC or similar? I have a new model iBook 1.42 Ghz, 512MB RAM (soon to be upped to 1 GB) and 10.4.6. I'm wanting it to brush up my knowledge for use at work so won't be using huge data sets, just playing with new builds & small amounts of test data. I don't really want to buy an old PC just for this so just wanted to check it wouldn't be unusably slow under virtualisation software. Any advice greatly appreciated. Cheers Jason ____ Hi Jason, Microsoft Access works fine in Virtual PC. Yes, it's slightly...

Offline database will not synchronize
Hi I have RMS version 2.0.0125 running on three tills and two back office computers. At the start of November I had this system upgraded, by a 'professional IT company' who installed a back office server on which all the data, including the RMS database, now resides. The server is running Windows Server 2008 Standard FE, version 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2, along with SQL Server 2008. Since the server was installed the tills will no longer synchronize normally after a Z and always produce the same error message: "An error occurred connecting to the offline datab...

Items collection restrict on created
Hi all, Is it possible to do a restrict on outlook calendar items according to the items [created] date/time? Regards, Asaf Yes, see http://www.outlookcode.com/d/finddate.htm . The field you want is CreationTime. Please do not cross-post. A post to one developer group should suffice. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "asaf lahav" <alahav@mecury.co.il> wrote in message news:uhvBnx%23OEHA.2876@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > ...

create a drop down list with the source from a different workbook
Hi, I tried to create a drop down list (Data > Validation > List) with the source from a different work book (If you type the list in a different workbook, define a name with an external reference to the list.). I followed the instructions given in the Microsoft Online Assistant. Iam not able to create the same as iam a getting a message stating that "You may not use references to other worksheets or workbooks for Data validation criteria." Try Debra Dalgleish's web site on this subject: http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html Scroll down to "D", and see ...

PST file will not allow me access
I have a pst file from Office 2000 that I copied to cd. AS I tried to add it to my new computer and office 2003 I get the message that I do not have rights to access this file. How can I reset the permissions? There is not any password on it that I set by choice. Thanks Sal ...

autoarchive stopped working and will not restart
This in on Outlook 2003 with SP1. Autoarchive was running fine but suddenly stopped working. The archive file is located on the user's local drive. The pst is only 1.6gb. The archive option to run on just 1 folder does not work either. On both of these it appears to run by watching the task bar info but it only creates a folder in the pst. No mail is moved and none is deleted from the exchange mailbox. I have created a new pst and tested but get the same results. ...

I will pay you to advertise my site
Hi, I'm Shahar Shani, and I'd like to ask if you want to advertise my site. I will pay you $10 for every person you refer to my site. My e-mail address : shahars10@yahoo.com My referral link : www.goldrushusa.com/229sh Contact me if you want to make business with me or if you want some explanations about this site. Thanks, Shahar --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20041101110914F3q2AyJ9 ...

[ANN] New XML Text Editor in Visual Studio
Announcing: New XML Text Editor in Visual Studio 2005 Beta 1 Visual Studio 2005 Beta 1 contains a completely new XML Text Editor, built on top of the core text editor provided by Visual Studio. It is entirely written in C# and leverages all the cool stuff provided by the System.Xml ..NET assembly. The XML editor provides support for editing XML and DTD content, including special support for XSD and XSL and includes the following handy features: a.. Full syntax coloring for all XML and DTD syntax. b.. Well formedness checking while you type, with red squiggles and error list. c.. Intel...

how to stop rules created by the asence assistent
HI NG, we use Exchange 2000 SP3. I allowed the users to send absence notices during their hildays, but disallowed forwarding rules. Although i ysecured the systenm by this way, the users find a possibility to forward emails through the absence assistent. I don=B4t want to forbid this, but is there a way to stop these rules at a central point of administration? Or do I need to disallow absence notices? Birte ...

New Record Problem when filtering
I'm using Access 2003 and have what at first seems like a common problem. On one of my forms if a user hits the scroll button on the mouse, it scrolls to a new record which then causes problems. I don't have sufficient rights to deploy a dll file so I got around it by changing the AllowAdditions setting to "No". Theoretically that should have worked and indeed it does if I open up a form directly. But in this database I often open up a form to a particular record using the "Where Condition" argument of the DoCmd.OpenForm command. When I do that, it opens...

Problems Getting a Field to Work in a New Mail Message form
I have Outlook 2000 SR-1 using IMO (Internet Mail Only - not Exchange Server). Does anyone know of a way to make sure the From: field appears in a new mail message? For reasons too lengthy to get into, it would be very helpful for me to see the From: field (with my default email address already filled in, of course) as well as they typical To:, CC: and Subject: fields when composing a new email. I did try to create a new form (Tools >Forms >Design a Form >Message) but when I used it, the default email address did not appear. What am I doing wrong? Thanks, Sangrateo SangrateoATanonymo...

Open New Visio Drawing using VBA in Word?
Hi, We're creating new Word 2007 templates, and some of them require flowchart functionality from Visio. Our goal is to create a macro within the Word template to call Visio, open a new drawing and have a custom stencil set open for users to use. Users would then open create their flowchart/diagram in Visio, and it would update automatically into the Word template when Visio is closed. I'm using the following code to start Visio, however I'm stuck on where to go from there: Sub Visio() Shell "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\VISIO.exe", vbN...

Choosing contact for new case email
If I am in a Case and I create a new Email for that case, the To: address is by default populated with the Account associated with that Case. In most cases, the account itself does not have an email address associated with it. Instead of the Account, I would like it to be pre-populated with the Responsible Contact for that Case. I can change this manually, but it requires many steps. 1) Is there any way to customize this behavior so that the Responsible Contact is in the To: field by default? 2) When I click on the "..." button next to To: which brings up the Search dial...

change toolbar depending on sign in and sign out
Hi I am creating a toolbar in ATL,COM and WTL.Now I want to add the feature of changing the toolbar depending on sign in and sign out.after sign in if the user is a registered one then he should see some buttons which are not present at the time when the user is not signed in.Means I want to add the feature which is already present in yahoo toolbar.But how to do it?How can I trap whether user is signed in or not? ...

What date was a batch created
I'm in GP v8.0. I need to know what date a user created and/or saved a batch. I've looked all over and there doesn't seem to be any trail when a batch was created/saved short of turning on the User Tracking system. Please get back to me ASAP - sdanna@sfgmortgage.com First, as you probably know, this is not a forum for getting instant answers because it is not monitored officially. Second, SY00500 stores the batch history. It is in the company database. You will need to create a report based on this table. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Sandy D''Anna, GP Project Ma...

WHY CAN I RECEIVE BUT NOT SEND IN OUTLOOK 2003 FROM A NEW DELL COMPUTER? pLEASE HELP
i USE AN OPTIPLEX 210, WITH VERIZON DSL AND MICROSOFT SMALL BUSINESS EDITION 2003, WITH OUTLOOK 2003. Norton Internet Security SUite, with lowered settings. DSL is not the problem I don't think. I can send out via an alternate gmail pop account and in Outlook Express. This doesn't happen every day, and usually when it does after 3-5 hours of use of my computer. I can still receive, but the SENT email gets stuck in my outbox. I have to shut down my computer and start it up again and then I can send email. I had some memory problems indicated at shutdown, but no code that is resear...

Creating a parent/child relationship for vendors
Hello, Has anyone ever done a parent/child relationship for vendors in great plains? We have a structure that has multiple subcontractors working for the same vendor and since the number of contractors per vendor is a one to one relationship, we were thinking of creating a parent vendor and have the vendors associated with the contractors be the children. This way when we write up an invoice for the parent vendor, we can include all the child vendors information as well. I'm new to the world of Great Plains. If this is an absurd question, please excuse... Thanks, Med Look at the p...

I cannot access newly created users
Hi folks... I have using exchange server. i can add users in Active directory successfully. But I cannot logon through IE or Outllok.. That is from today onwards i can create users but When I configuring in Outlook or when i tried to login through IE I get the following error message. "Sorry. User id and password could not be verified. Please re-enter your user id and password. more details... javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password." This means the My Exchange did not recognize the newly created user name. But while I ...

create an internal forum
I have been tasked with creating an internal discussion forum on an Exchange 2003 server. I am new to this and would appreciate any advice or tips that can be shared. I have been searching the internet for days and cannot figure this out. thanks in advance How fancy do you want to make it? You could just use a public folder and train users to sort messages by 'conversation'. Or you could create the public folder and build a web app with .net, or use sharepoint portal. "jason" wrote: > I have been tasked with creating an internal discussion forum on an Exchange &g...

Receive new email notification for Inbox only
I have a number of rules operating in my Mailbox (Outlook 98), but I only want to receive the yellow envelope in the system tray when a new email arrives in my Inbox, not for the ones that are redirected to other folders. Anyone know how to do this? JGP <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a number of rules operating in my Mailbox (Outlook > 98), but I only want to receive the yellow envelope in the > system tray when a new email arrives in my Inbox, not for > the ones that are redirected to other folders. Since the messages come into your Inbox first,...

SmartList Security for New SmartLists
I'm having a problem with version 9 SmartList Security. I create a SmartList and then open SmartList and let it add the new object. I go to Advanced Security and the SmartList is marked automatically but nobody that is marked for it can see it. I have to unmark and remark the checkbox. Is there a setup issue or a software issue? -- Charles Allen, MVP Hi Charles, I have you gone into Smart list Security. I have found that even though the New Smartlist object is checked in Advanced Security, it will not be checked in the Smart List Security. I believe that this has been writt...

Odd issues since new Domain...
HISTORY: Internal network: Win NT 4.0 server / Client Domain, 3 servers, 45 clients. Netopia 4652-T router at gateway. Internal Exchange Server 5.5. Internal WINS, NO Internal DNS presence installed. Single Public IP set at router with NAT running, basic firewall and server list allowing standard Exchange traffic and exposing Exchange info to Internet. Internal NT Domain Name: KICHICAGO External details: Our old Internet Domain name is "Knightinfrastructure.com", hosted by Macleod USA - Still active as Exchange e-mail domain. Our new Internet Domain is "Knightea.com&...

New Word template always prompts to save changes
Word 2003/XP Pro I am trying to create an alternative Normal.dot. Problem is when I try to save a document created from AltNormal, I always receive the prompt: "Do you want to save the changes to AltNormal.dot?". Typing and saving a few of characters is sufficient to cause the prompt. If I accept the prompt, the prompt returns when I next modify the document. All this occurs even if AltNormal has not been modified from Normal.dot. I have tried many different ways to resolve this including basing AltNormal on: (1) a copy of Normal.dot, (2) a clean document from Norm...

How can I attach an email (from my Live Mail inbox) to a new email
Neither the Insert nor Attach functions seem to provide a way to do this (which I do with the paperclip icon and then Item in Outlook 2003 on my other computer). -- Derek Do it the other way round... Right-click on the message you want to send, and select either "Forward", or "Forward as Attachment" -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "Derek" <Derek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:51D8BE48-9C22-4600-A73A-121726FAD430@microsoft.com... > Neither the Insert nor Attach func...

Do i still need the ADC?
Hi everyone got some questions about the ADC. 2 years ago to the month we migrated from EX5.5 to EX2003. all is running well. now we want to take an older DC offline. I noticed that in my ESM under the Recipients node that both Recipent Update Services are pointing to this old DC that I want to dismantle. I changed it there in the proerties to a newer DC. ever since then my event log has been chalk full of error event 8026. i checked the Active Directory Connector and it was in fact pointing to the new DC already, under the domain\exchange account. I have restarted all Excha...