Could You Use $10,000 in the Next 30 Days.....Risk Free?

Could you use $10,000 in 30 days Risk-Free?

Introducing a revolutionary new downline building system!! Free to join! Build your downline and be in MASSIVE PROFIT BEFORE you spend one single penny!

You could be making over $10,000 just 30 days from now! And it's totally Risk-Free!!

If you're tired of wasting money trying to make money then you will LOVE this system!! It eliminates every problem in building a downline as it's totally automated and duplicatable by everyone!

This is as easy as breathing! So don't waste a second!... You could be just 30 days from Financial Freedom!

http://www.cashavalanche.net/index.php?username=dwabiz1

Lock in your position TODAY!

To Our Avalanche of CASH in just 30 Days!

Regards,

The Dwabiz1 Group
dwatkpc@hotmail.com

P.S The best part is by using this system you could generate well over $50,000 MONTHLY with absolutely NO RISK!!

0
dwatkpc (1)
7/3/2004 10:59:21 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Which function to use to open an .asc file?
Hi Im writing a vba program to take the info from an asc file into sheet2. I must use the xldelimited so the info goes into each column properly and not just everything in one column ( it uses the comma to determine the column). The intention of the program is, in sheet1, a command button is used to open a file window. The asc file is then selected bu the user, and the data is to placed into sheet2. The asc file is no longer needed. Calculations are made and shown in sheet1 using the data in sheet2. The problem is Im not sure what function to use. Im thinking this one: object.OpenAsTe...

Store.exe uses 98% CPU! Please help!
We're running Exchange 5.5 on an NT4 Server. Lately, store.exe process runs at 98% of CPU. We found a message pending in the Internet Mail Service "Incoming awaiting for conversion" queue and tried to delete it but it doesn't go away! Everytime, we delete a mailbox, the mail server hangs and we have to restart it. Clients can still send/receive mail though. Is it a way to solve this problem? Thanks in advance! The only way for us to determine the cause of this problem would be to start a performance log during the time of the problem and then create two dump fi...

publishing website to server using Publisher 2007
I was able to publish my home page www.ccwga.net with the help of my hosting company (godaddy) but can not publish any changes through the program Publisher 2007. when I hit the command "publish to the web", no box comes up asking for the user name and password to server. Please help. I don't know if I used FTP or HTTP when I uploaded the first time. Please help. That site doesn't have FrontPage extensions installed, so you must use ftp. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "Louise" <Louise@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

How to change an entire row using conditional formating
Hi.. I am trying to make the text of an entire row go a different colour (light grey) when a specified cell is equal to a given value (in my case the letter ‘Y’) I can easily do something similar using the ‘equal to’ condition in the ‘Conditional Formatting’ functions, but this will only work on the one cell and not an entire row.. Can anyone write me the function or correct Conditional Formatting for this to work ..? Thanks in advance ..J Hi - select your row (lets say row 1) - goto the conditional format dialog - choose 'formula is' - enter something like =$A1="Y&quo...

Using the full width of an Excel chart with two Y-axes
I am trying to create a line chart in Excel 2007 with two data series, each with their own Y-axis. First, I create a simple chart by selecting the two data series, and choosing [Insert > Charts > Line] from the Ribbon. I now see the following chart in my workbook: http://i41.tinypic.com/343jfdk.png I then continue my quest by right clicking one of the data series (lines) and choosing [Format data series > Series Options > Secondary Axis]. My chart is now looks like this: http://i40.tinypic.com/8wy3wg.png This is almost what I want. I did not expect to see the gap...

MVC 07-19-10
VWD 2010 Express I am starting to develope a web application, so to get it start with very simple one first: Main page: - 2 radio buttons (laballed as Employee and Orders) - button labelled as 'GO' - click 'GO' will go to Employee or Orders page Employee page: - drop down list - display all employee names from database - button labelled as 'OK' - select an employee and click 'OK' and back to Main page Order page: - drop down list - display all order numbers from database - button labelled as 'OK' - select an order and click 'OK...

hello! 06-02-10
ladies and gentleman! ...

Using debtor/Creditor enquiry window, see exact oustanding amount
When using an enquiry window for either Debtor or creditor , Client would like to instantly be able to tell their customer/creditor the amount that they have oustanding straight away - instead of going through all the trns and adding them up manually ect ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click &quo...

I E 7 Browser 06-16-10
When I open I E 7 it closes on me 3 times and then the fourth time it opens and stays open. I would appreciate any help with this problem. "Tips For Solving Problems with Internet Explorer" http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Tips-for-solving-problems-with-Internet-Explorer --- Leonard Grey Errare humanum est worf49 wrote: > When I open I E 7 it closes on me 3 times and then the fourth time it opens > and stays open. > > I would appreciate any help with this problem. ...

Using a browse button
I have attempted to use the code supplied on http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0001.htm and as I have limited knowledge of VBA have found it a bit confusing. The Issue I have however, is that how do I link this code to a button, I have completed usual practice of using the 'on click' event in the properties but this requires the use of a sub rather than a function. Please advise. Thanks What you do is copy everything between Code Start and Code End into a new module (make sure it's not a class module nor the module associated with a form. Also make sure when you save it th...

Macro help #10
Hi! I have a table with customers that have made multiple purchases of different products. I would like to have a macro that creates a purchase number based on the number of times they have purchased individual items. For example, the first time they purchase Product A a 1 would go in this new field, the second time they purchase ProductA a 2 would go in this field. I understand this would work through a date loop but I am lost as to how to accomplish this. I am not really familiar with writing macro's! Another key thing is that in order for it to be a purchase it must not have been a sam...

Name of the Day
1. if I add one to the Date it gives me date of the next day. How do I do it for the days? Example: 04-Jan in cell A1, on A2 I have =A1+1 gives me 05-Jan if 'Sat' in B1, I want 'Sun' on B2 and so on. 2. if possible I would like to have the cell B1 to show name of the day on a date, If A1 has 04-Jan, I want B1 to show MON or Mon and so on. Thanks in Advance! In B1, use =a1 And custom format as ddd Regards, Fred "Raz" <Raz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:42B95FB2-2BA1-4B48-9A0F-DDB340DC0068@microsoft.com... > 1....

Running Dos command using shellExecute
I am trying to run dos command DEL /f /s /q c:\\dirname\\* using ShellExecute API but command does not run and gives the error code 2 i.e file not found. IF i run the same command using system call then it works. Can anyone tell me how to use shellexecute to run dos command. I am using in following way ShellExecute(NULL, "open", "DEL /f /s /q c:\\check\\*", NULL, NULL, SW_HIDE); thanks manoj <manojkumar_net@rediffmail.com> wrote in message news:1125928351.189476.270890@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I am trying to run dos command DEL /f /s /q c:\\dirname...

Custom border using art
I have an image that publisher lets me use as a custom border. What I would like is for the image to rotate 90 degrees on the vertical. Is this possible? I do not want to have to line up multiple copies of the image in order to acheive this. I have Publisher 2003, small business ed., running on XP. Create the border from scratch... Insert your image, resize, rotate 90 degrees, copy/paste until you have enough. You can use the Distribute tool in the arrange menu for the spacing. Group, copy/paste, rotate again for the other side. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "A_Ross"...

use shared workbooks on Web servers
Is there a way to share workbooks on webserver? I need a way where multiple users can update the workbook online. Please let me know if any one has a clue. Thanks Geetha Hi, Gkrish; This is from Excel online help: (Features that are unavailable in shared workbooks): "You cannot use shared workbooks on Web servers." -IanRoy "Gkrish" wrote: > Is there a way to share workbooks on webserver? I need a way where multiple > users can update the workbook online. > > Please let me know if any one has a clue. > > Thanks > Geetha ...

select a record using datasheet view, then use form view to edit
Here's what I'm trying to do: I've created a form using autoform which creates a form with the parent table info on top and the child table below in datasheet view which is what I want because I want the user to be able to see all the related records easily. How can I open the child record in form view from the datasheet view? thanks for your input ...

Lost Email 03-12-10
I am losing my emails in my Windows Mail account. Happening across both accounts that I have in there. I can see them in my web mail but they are being deleted in my Windows Mail. Any idea how they could be getting deleted? In Windows Mail, open the mail folder where messages are missing. Then click View, Current View, Show All Messages. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Leonard" <Leonard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:67E8B37E-7547-4116-9AA7-40539352F183@microsoft.com.....

FRx 6.7 on 10.0
Hello: FRx 6.7 works on both 8.0 and 10.0. I conducted a test upgrade of GP 10.0, last week. I did not bother "upgrading" FRx, even though the install is only on service pack 2. Is there a particular FRx service pack that should be installed if an upgrade from 8.0 to 10.0 is going to take place? One more question. Is FRx Report Manager a "free" product that comes with FRx 6.7 nowadays, or is it a separately purchased product requiring additional licensing and reg keys? Thanks! childofthe1980s ...

how can I get a free windows microsoft 2000 download?
where can I get a free windows microsoft 2000 download? You can't, at least not legally. While Microsoft may no longer support Windows 2000, it's still covered by copyright laws, so any download you might find would be illegal. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "bmcfamily" <bmcfamily@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C24A1A0-149B-4CEF-BF24-B0361A76D907@microsoft.com... > where can I get a free windows microsoft 2000 download? ...

Activating a Cell after using a filter
I am trying to retrieve the contents of a cell (as a string) returned after applying a filter. The filter acts on the 1st column of the worksheet and gradually reduces the filter results and the number of rows returned as text is entered into my form. untill I am left with only 1 row. The reference of this row is variable as the entire list is alphabetical and the results are narrowed the more keypresses I make. I need to be able to set a cell as active so I can apply an edit to the row using the offset command, once the filter has returned row I need. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Rgds ...

FileSystemObject
Simplfied version of my code is below. I am trying to iterate through all the subfolders searching for .MDB files which I will then open and get the value of a column. In setting up the code to recursively go through the folders, I am getting an "Invalid use of property" compile error on the "fc2 = ..." statement below. I fail to see the difference between the "fc = f.SubFolders" and "fc2 = fold1.SubFolders" statements. The fc= statement works and the other gets an error. I am using Access 2002 (3rd party product creates the MDBs). ...

Callout use: Applying callouts to 3,000 cells similar to iPhone sms.

number of days between two dates in european format
Hi I was trying to calculate number of days between two dates. The dates are in dd/mm/yyyy format. lets say in a1 31/03/2005 and in b1 its 28/02/2007. But when i try to put the formula =b1-a1 in c1 then its throwing up #value error. How do i rectify this. Thanks in advance -- manan ------------------------------------------------------------------------ manan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=34216 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=544167 Works by me! It returns 699 HTH -- AP "manan" <manan.2875...

Make 50,000
!!!!$$$$$$ EASY MONEY, AND IT REALLY WORKS!!!!!!, TRY IT AND YOU’LL BE HAPPY!!!!! :0) $$$Take five minutes to read this and it WILL change your life.$$$ I finally decided to read one of these articles in an internet newsgroup describing how to make $50,000.00 in only one month from a $5.00 investment. Of course I thought this was ridiculous ,or some type of pyramid. I talked it over with my family, an attorney, and my friends, and they all agreed it was some sort of scam. I hate scams because usually someone gets burned, and I didn't want it to be me! I blew it off for a few wee...

Add-in or Reference 01-30-08
I've created a customized LinkedTableManager which allows me to perform most of the LTM functions, within my environment, while using DSN-less connections. I've developed this to be an add-in (or at least I thought I had), but I'm having difficulty with the USysRegInfo table and getting it to actually register as an add-in. I currently have added the mda file as a reference in my main application, and that seems to be working fine. What are the pros and cons of these two methods? Dale -- email address is invalid Please reply to newsgroup only. ...