converting quicken 99 files into money 2003

Hello, I have an extensive file financial database of
Quicken 99 files and i need to convert them into MS Money
2003 Deluxe without losing data. Can someone help please,
thanks...
0
blennon (1)
11/17/2003 5:10:22 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Have you tried converting the Quicken file in 2003 (File->Convert Quicken
File)

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money

or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish.

"brian" <blennon@worldpc.us> wrote in message
> Hello, I have an extensive file financial database of
> Quicken 99 files and i need to convert them into MS Money
> 2003 Deluxe without losing data. Can someone help please,
> thanks...

0
glyn1 (1534)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Linking files 2 ways

Using Relative path for XML data file?

find action on log file

File size #11

Maximum file sizes

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Money End of Support
I may be asking something that's already been asked 1000 times (apologies in advance), but I'm just not 100% clear on something re: Microsoft's decision to end their support of Money. I'm a current Money Plus customer who uses the online features for stock updates, credit card downloads, bank statement downloads, and investment downloads (no Bill Pay). Reading their FAQ page, it seems that service should continue until 1/31/2011. However, when I shutdown money, I get a message that says "online services will expire in 21 days (that's what I got today). After ...

Are Exchange 2003 OWA Backups necessary

Converting Formula into Numbers?
With a cell/s selected is there a way to convert the cell's formula into straight numbers (in turn removing all formula and leaving the same number)? -- Emp-Designer ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Emp-Designer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=37564 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=571948 Emp-Designer a �crit : > With a cell/s selected is there a way to convert the cell's formula into > straight numbers (in turn removing all formula and leaving the same &...

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit

Outlook 2003 drag and drop option has disappeared. Why?
It seems my option to drag and drop messages from my inbox to folders has disappeard. I'm wondering if there is an on/off toggle somewhere I'm missing. Any ideas? What do you mean it has "disappeared?" What are you doing and what happens when you try? What information store are you using? -- Russ Valentine "Vic" <Vic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38487EA7-641D-4A9E-ADE3-B127E57DD8AA@microsoft.com... > It seems my option to drag and drop messages from my inbox to folders has > disappeard. I'm wondering if there is...