Convert from 2000 italian

Hi,

I want convert my money 2000 italian file to 2004 english version.
Someone can help me?
Many Thank's
Raffaele

0
rspadar (1)
11/28/2003 10:46:03 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

This is the number one FAQ. See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q1.

It is not a perfect solution but until MS produce an Italian version of
M2004 it is the best that you are going to get.

--
Regards
Bob Peel,

 Hints/Tips
      http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny
 UK Wishes/Suggestions
      mnyukwsh@microsoft.com

"Raffaele" <rspadar@inwind.it> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I want convert my money 2000 italian file to 2004 english version.
> Someone can help me?
> Many Thank's
> Raffaele

0
Bob_Peel1 (286)

Error messages and disabled 2000 Access dbs when opening them in 2007 Access
Just installed the upgrade from Professional 2000 to Professional 2007. Am not happy with the results - especially Access. I posted the following complaint about Access on the microsoft.public.office.misc and was told I needed to post it in an Access group. Not sure this is the right group. 2007 Access will not open any of my 2000 Access databases without a stream of error messages first and then will not allow me in through the switchboard without enabling it for only **1** session!! Only after working through/closing about 1/2 dozen error messages am I able to get to a "Secur...

Converting Excel with Word
Hi to everyone. I have a table in an Excel sheet. In every row of the table included some information’s of a number of persons (Name, address, age, work hours, distance, etc) I also have a doc file in Word, which i use it like a form, to connect the above information’s in some points in the doc. I would like to convert somehow the Excel table to word doc applying 2 conditions. a) Every time that i change a value of a person at the Excel table, automatically updating the corresponding doc file and b) If i must add new persons in the table (that means new rows), also to create automatical...

convert Bytearray to char array/string?
I'm new to C++ and I'm wondering if anyone could offer a suggestion or a link to an example of how to convert an MFC ByteArray object to a char array or a CString. Although I have been able to find examples of doing this in VB, I haven't been able to find any examples of how to do this with C++. Thank you, -Scott I presume you mean CByteArray. I will assume that there are no NUL characters in the string, and for the moment assume that there is a terminating NUL. CString s = CString( (LPCTSTR)array.GetData()); if there is not a terminating NUL character, you could do CString s...

Outlook 2000, cant customize today page
When I click on 'Customize Outlook Today' nothing happens. Because of a drive failure I had to reinstall the entire office package. The .pst file resides on a Netware 4.11 server. I have the same problem with my wife's machine. Also at one time her date would include the day of the week beside the date on the Today page. TIA Steve L. Steve Lenaghan wrote: > When I click on 'Customize Outlook Today' nothing happens. Because > of a drive failure I had to reinstall the entire office package. The > .pst file resides on a Netware 4.11 server. I have the same ...

OutLook 2000 #137
Crashed computer, reloaded Office 2000, started outlook told it I wanted CW now it will not open so I can change it to IMO. Any help? Have reloaded several times.... ...

Qty. Discount price list in Quiksell 2000
I am trying to generate a price list of all items in my db that have a qty discount price so that i can check them for accuracy. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks! Daves Corner Market ...

convert numbers to words
Hi all, simple question, how to convert number to words. ex. $ 10,000 ==> ten thousand dollars thanks hi see this site.... http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=213360 and this site.... http://www.sulprobil.com/html/spellnumber.html and this site.... http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/ValueToWords.htm yeah....it can get complicated. good luck. regard FSt1 "reza" wrote: > Hi all, > > simple question, how to convert number to words. > ex. $ 10,000 ==> ten thousand dollars > > thanks FSt1... Thanks "FSt1" wrote: > h...

Money 2000 Vers. 8.0
Ich verwende diese Money-Version f?r meine ONLINE-Bankverbindung zu Easybank Wien, m?chte aber gerne auch eine HBCI-Verbindung f?r mein deutsches Konto integrieren. Gibt es daf?r eine L?sung? Danke! Microsoft Money 2000 Version 8.0, Sept. 1999 Vista Home Premium (6.0.6001) Service Pack 1 EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice SQL Server / .NET Database Driven Permissions http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/cb8b7d69-f0a3-4208-be49-c6bd4aee5f5f/sql-server--net-databas.aspx ...

Upgraded from 2000 to 2003 and lost folders ...
Hello, I just upgraded from 2000 to 2003 and lost folders. I had a folder structure that had a contact folder, and then all the mail from those contacts in individaul folders under that folder. I have lost all the folders that were under the contact folders. How may I retrieve them? Sincerely, Tom Explain how you upgraded. Explain how you migrated your data. Upgrades do not lose data. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Tom D" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17dbc01c449d5$726acc80$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I just upgraded ...

Pasting into html input element in Outlook 2000 & up
When I open an html email that contains a form in Outlook 2000, it is not possible to paste copied text into html text input elements. Anyone who know how to resolve this please help. Thanks, Marcel ...

Gridlines problem Excel 2000
I am trying to print gridlines on a workbook and instead of getting the gridlines, I am getting a line around the outside of the data, like a text box frame. I have been using gridlines for quite a long time and never came across this before. I tried turning the lines off and back on, still the same, checked the cell formatting, no border is enabled or anything. Anyone have any ideas? I also tried copy/pasting the main worksheet into a new workbook and it works fine. I have data linked to five other worksheets or I would just leave it in the new workbook. Thanks! Any chance you fi...

Importing Addresses/Contacts from Outlook 2000 to 2002
ok...I have a new laptop running Windows XP, and Office 2002, including Outlook 2002. My old laptop is running Windows 2000. I have reinstalled Windows 2000 several times on many machines, and each time all I have had to do was replace outlook.pst on the new install with my back- up'd version, and everything worked fine. Now on my XP machine, I did the same thing (overwrote the existing-new outlook.pst) by putting my old outlook.pst file from Windows 2000 into the proper location on my new (XP) laptop. EVERYTHING worked perfect (old email is all there, Contacts show up, folders...

OutLook 2000 email problems
My out look 2000 will not allow me to send or receive email when I have Macafees virus protection installed. I have tried to install some other virus protection programs have have similar issues. I have to uninstall the virus soft ware for OutLook to aloow me to send and receive email. How can I get OutLook to work with a virus protection program? When installing MacAfee it should either automatically configure to work with OL or pop up a msg dialogue requesting user imput to do so. Assuming yr version of MacAfee supports OL2K. Do NOT install several AV apps on the same pc - it causes...

How to rename the inbox folder in Outlook 2000
Dear Sir, Do you know how to rename the inbox folder in Outlook 2000 ? I'm using Exchange server 2000. Thanks for help! Regards, Kit. Why do you want to do this? -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Kit" <tkleunghk@sinaman.com> wrote in message news:f73b01c43e09$dd524280$a601280a@phx.gbl... Dear Sir, Do you know how to rename the inbox folder in Outlook 2000 ? I'm using Exchange server 2000. Thanks for help! Regards, Kit. Hi Nikki, Because, I'm using Norton Antivirus for exchange server cannot support Double-Byte Characters. Our users are using Japanes...

Exchange 2000 "remote" management
Had Exchange 2000 SP3 installed on 2000 Server SP4 DC (all FSMO roles) and one other 2000 SP4 DC. Purchased two new 2K3 R2 servers, Ran 2K3 I386 adprep /forest /domain on 2000 DC, joined 2K3 servers to domain, DCPROMO'ed both new servers, moved GC and all FSMO to them. Demoted both 2000 DCs (sweated the Exchange / DC demotion but no errors). Installed Exchange 2K3 admin tools on one of the new 2K3 DC's. Can see all Exchange attributes in AD Users and Computers on 2K3 DC but when I go to add a new user I cannot create a mail box - shows no mail store in the drop down. Seems like a pe...

Money 2000 Freezes when I am in transaction editing box from reports
Money 2000 1/ When I am editing a transaction fro the editing box out of a report "Money" freezes at each step. Do I need to reinstall it and if I do how should I do that with the least disruption. 2/ It has recently kept asking me for disc in my CD drive at start up. It never used to and the problem mentioned above happened at the same time. 3/ I back up all my documents weekly to an external hard drive including Money files. Is there anyway I can stop it asking me every time I switch accounts where I want it saved to? Thank you Dermot In microsoft.public.money, singapore...

How do I use the earlier 'Legacy' Wordart (as in Pub.2000) in the.
I have changed from Publisher 2000, to 2003. I quite like it, I do a lot of Personalized greeting cards and posters. I really do not like the wordart in the new version. I wondered if anyone knows how I can use the older version, I think it is called Legacy wordart????not sure. I have tried 'insert object' which produces the wordart insertion thingy? (can't think of the word!!! I have been on this blasted computer nearly all day!aarrrggghhh!) did appear, I used it as normal, but it doesn't show up once I go back to view my handywork. I have looked for a download, has any...

text converts
I'm filling out a budget worksheet at work and every time i try to type "NEX" in a cell it converts it to "NEXT", how can i turn this off? on my xl2002 tools>options>edit>autocomplete>uncheck or edit the correction list -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "jennber" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA8D2A68-2EA3-4827-8A57-99AB25ED1377@microsoft.com... > I'm filling out a budget worksheet at work and every time i try to type "NEX" in a cell it converts it to "NEXT", how can ...

excel 2000 convert to excel 2003
Hi I would like to move current excell 2000 spread sheets and open them in 2003 excel. Please help in any way. I have copied my excell 2000 data onto a floppy however it will not open in Excel 2003 XL2000 and XL2003 share exactly the same file format and so should open just fine in either. However, you should never open XL files on floppies - XL uses temporary files, which may exceed the capacity of the floppy. Instead, copy the file from the floppy to your HD before opening. In article <72864281-728A-4B27-8317-A760E6440BB2@microsoft.com>, cityof <cityof@discussions.microsoft...

play a wav in Excel 2000 under Windows XP
Hi, I tried to play a wav in Excel 2000 under Windows XP. I am using API playsound() and the code works fine in my PC + VB6 + Windows XP and in another PC + Excel 2000 + Windows 2000 However not works in my PC + Excel 2000 + Windows XP. Do you know why? Thank you in advance. ...

Converting a Variable to a Constant
I am importing stock portfolio data from another source. The receiving spreadsheet contains a summation of portfolio value for a specific date. How can I convert this data and store it elsewhere so I have a record of the historical value which will not change the next time I import new data? ...

Outlook 2003 - Outlook 2000
We are running Exchange 2000. We have installed a few clients with Office 2003. If a mailbox is opened in Outlook 2003, and later opened on an another computer which runs Outlook 2000, Outlook 2000 will not stop. It just hangs upon completion. Does Outlook 2003 make any changes to the mailbox that Outlook 2000 can not handle ? And what could be done about it ? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Kurt, Sounds like you are hitting the following issue. 834005 Outlook 2000 Post-Service Pack 3 Hotfix Package: January 13, 2004 http://support.microsoft.com/?id=834005 Hope this ...

Convert random numbers to text..
HAPPY EVERYTHING!! I have a problem and after searching for an answer for at least 3 hours I am stumped. I have a spreadsheet formatted as follows: Row B2 --> DT2 is the name of Regions. ColumnA3 down to A50 are products. In the cells to the left os A3.. and beneath each Region there are numbers ranging from 1--> 70000(sample). I need to replace all cells which have a value and are not empty with an 'X'. I then have a SQL script to extract that data in to a db. I have found many macros, scripts for converting to monetary values to text in just about any language, various vlo...

Importing messages from Outlook 2003 into 2000?
I have Outlook 2003 on my computer at work and Outlook 2000 on my computer at home. I would like to move some messages from my work to my home machine. Unfortunately, Outlook 2000 doesn't seem able to understand the .pst files generated by Outlook 2003. Is there any way around this? Colin Make sure you create and copy items into a legacy (Outlook 97 - 2002) pst file. See File | New | Outlook Data file. Pick the Outlook 97 - 2002 type. Copy items form mailbox to this new pst. Close it when done (right click on personal folders and select close/disconnect.) "Colin Caulkins&...

Convert Number To Indian Rupees
Dear Friends, Can anyone clearly suggest me how to convert the Number to Text . I need to convert the Number to Indian Ruppes . Eg :1. i need to convert : 1,57,50,178.10 as Rupees One Crore Fifty Seven Lacs Fifty Thousand One Seventy Eight and Ten Paisa Or One Crore Fifty Seven Lacs Fifty Thousand One Seventy Eight Rupees and Ten Paisa Eg 2.: 1,57,50,178.00 as Rupees One Crore Fifty Seven Lacs Fifty Thousand One Seventy Eight . OR One Crore Fifty Seven Lacs Fifty Thousand One Seventy Eight Rupees and Ten Paisa Pls Give me the programme that i can copy and paste to V.B.Module And run i...