connecting to bank of america

I am brand new to using money and i have the 2003 deluxe version. Online i
can go to bank of america and sign in and see all of my recent transactions.
I know money can be synched with bofa and show me the exact same data. But i
cannot figure it out. could someone please reply with a solution. I have two
checking and two credit cards and a savings with bofa i would like to have
money keep real time records of all of my accounts
0
k2stew (3)
11/10/2004 6:53:08 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

>Subject: connecting to bank of america
>From: =?Utf-8?B?azJzdGV3?= k2stew@discussions.microsoft.com
>Date: 11/10/2004 1:53 PM Eastern Standard Time
>
>I am brand new to using money and i have the 2003 deluxe version. Online i
>can go to bank of america and sign in and see all of my recent transactions.
>I know money can be synched with bofa and show me the exact same data. But i
>cannot figure it out. could someone please reply with a solution. I have two
>checking and two credit cards and a savings with bofa i would like to have
>money keep real time records of all of my accounts

It sounds like a nice idea, huh? Click a button and Money, a $25 product does
all the work for you. It doesn't work out that way yet. You will need to do
some work. Good luck. Steve
0
sjcohen730 (458)

Working on connection problem for hours!
windows mail vista ultimate cox webmail only, so not use the internet service quest is internet service at the house i live can not send or receive mail here are the errors... The connection to the server has failed. Subject '5', Account: 'kah', Server: 'smtp.west.cox.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Account: 'kah', Server: 'pop.west.cox.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR An authentication mechanism MUST be entered', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Erro...

Number of logins/connections on IMAP server is high
Hi, I have been told that the number of connections that WLM uses when connecting to my IMAP server is quite high - normally about 15 to 16 connections when WLM is opened and has checked for any new mail. My account is using SSL when connecting to the server. My iPhone uses 1 connection and I have been told that Thunderbird uses only 1 connection when checking mail. Could you tell me if this is normal and/or whether I can limit the number of logins that WLM uses. Thanks, Steve ...

MSMoney 2004
Hi, I was involved in this exchange (see below) a few weeks ago and would appreciate clarification / follow-up, to the question? Thanks you, Bob The way to save the ofx files is to open a folder in Explorer, go to Tools - Folder Options, File Types -- scroll down to the OFX file, click on advanced, and then click on "confirm open after download". This will give you the choice of opening or saving the file. If you want to view it, opt to save it. To send it to Notepad, open the "sendto" folder (Start - Run - Sendto will do that), right click in the folder, select ne...

Can you connect to E*Trade brokerage account
I'm a new Money 2005 user and I have successfully been able set up my online accounts except one, E*Trade. I keep getting the message "Your accounts couldn't be updated with infromation from your bank or brokerage". Called Microsoft and they blame E*Trade, called E*Trade and they didn't even know Money 2005 was out already. Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm I correct in assuming that I use the same username and password to access the information through Money as I do from the E*Trade website. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I am using both M2003 deluxe and M...

connection to outlook
I have been trying to sync my PDA to my laptop since it came back from repair and I am unable and very frustrated. Does anyone now what this message means" UNABLE TO OPEN YOUR DEFAULT EMAIL FOLDERS. THE FILE C:/DOCUMENTS & SETTINGS/COMPAQ/LOCAL SETTINGS/APPLICATION DATA/MICROSOFT OUTLOOK.OST CAN NOT BE ACCESSED. CONNECT TO MS EXCHANGE SERVER AT LEAST ONCE BEFORE YOU CAN USE YOUR OFFLINE FOLDER FILE" what is this and how can I fix it. I have spent days trying to figure this out. Thanks. are you using a mailbox on an exchange server? what version of outlook are you...

Outlook wont connect to Exchange Server, but web Outlook works fin
I just setup a new windows 2003 server running exchange 2003. We have a windows 2000 server running as the only domain controller. When i try to configure outlook, it wont connect to the mailbox on the exchange server. It says action could not be completed, the name could not be resolved. However if i open up the web outlook it does connect fine. Could this be a license issue?? The windows 2000 Domain controller is configured with 50 license (per server) mode. The windows 2003 and exchange 2003 are both configured with 50 user (per server mode) as well. Thanks, Greg Is you imap servi...

cash receipts able to go straight to the bank reconciliation
Right now you are forced to assign cash receipts to a "bank deposit" entry in order for them to appear on the bank reconciliation. We would like to see an option to bypass the deposit entry and go straight to the bank reconciliation. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree&quo...

Connection to the DPM service has been lost.
Hi, Every day at 01:00 PM we get the following error: DPM service could be running in recovery mode, which was initiated by the DpmSync tool. If DpmSync is not running and the DPM service is still in recovery mode, then run DpmSync again. Review the application event log for information about a possible service shutdown. Verify that the following services are not disabled: DPM DPM Replication Agent SQLAgent$MS$DPM2007$ MSSQL$MS$DPM2007$ Virtual Disk Service Volume Shadow Copy ID: 917 The Windows Appliation Log gives me the foll...

client not connecting to cube
I am trying to connect GP client to cube server that is installed. In the excel pivot table setup window in GP I fill in the two fields: " Default SQL Server 2005 Analysis Server" field: DS-SRV-01\GP_Cubes " Default Analysis Server OLAP Database" field: GP Analysis Cubes I am able to connect from Excel to the Cubes. I am not able to browse from fields out to the Sql Server to pull correct field entries. I am getting a cannot connect to GP Analysis Cubes .... error. Any ideas are greatly appriciated. Did you change the default name of the Analysis Server OLAP d...

Outlook Client having problem connecting to exchange
Hi, I have an issue with my Outlook client XP/2003 connecting to my Exchange 2003 servers. I have a clustered Exchange 2003 server sitting in my loca land and 2 Front-end exchange 2003 server in my DMZ. Both Front-end servers are on NLB. Intermittenly, when users launch their outlook they will face the followings: 1. Request login to outlook. The authentication is coming from my front-end server. I can see this on my logon prompt ServerName requesting logon.. 2. When they click on send / receive Oultook XP/2000 users will experience "Waiting to be connected on Front-end Server nam...

Does transaction downloading from Bank of America in Calif work yet?
My MS Money 2005 has not been able to automatically download transactions from my Bank of America checking account (in California) for the past few months. I think it is becauseof the change to SiteKey. I am wondering whether it is still an unfixed problem, or has it been fixed and I must do something to get my copy working right again? Thanks, SC I have been having the same problem with Washington Mutual accounts. I have talked to their customer support and they seem to think the problem is with Money not their data. Can you let me know if you find out whether or not Money has a f...

Bank One: one more aspect of the Exciting Changes
Hello: just learned about this. The new exciting online payment system made impossible sending epay to a payee who already has another pending online payment. Which means, for instance, that it's impossible to send an extra principal mortgage payment if the regular payment is scheduled as Apay. The new exciting system helpfully advises to cancel all pending payments before processing the new one. Nice job, Bank One. Killed yet another feature that was working since 1995 or so. regards >Subject: Bank One: one more aspect of the Exciting Changes >From: "Vadim Rapp&qu...

Configuring Connection Filtering
I have changed the actual names that follow, but this is a real scenario that I'd like assistance with. I have a callcenter called FOO who accepts 1-800 calls for me. They forward messages to me and I have an Exchange 2003 Server w/ SP2. The domain of FOO is @foo.com. The email address that the mail comes from is always cc@foo.com. The ip address of the mail server at foo.com is 141.10.10.10. Because I use Exchange Intelligent Message Filter and have tweaked it just right so it catches almost 100% of inbound junk mail I do not want to lower the SCL ratings. However, email from c...

ODBC Connection for Dynamics GP V10
When creating an ODBC connection, there are 2 drivers available: SQL Native Client SQL Server Which one should we be using? or doesnt it matter? Also regarding the password the ODBC connection uses, should it be the SA user and password? It looks like one that dynamics created automatically is using 'SYSTEM' for the username. thanks! -- Doug That depends upon your SQL Server version. With SQL 2005/2008, use the SQL Native Client. With SQL 2000, you can use SQL Server. For the username in the connection properties, sa will work, and is recommended. However, if you c...

IE8 opens with wireless, not with cable connection
IE8 opens with a wireless connection, but if I close the wireless connection and try and connect via cable, IE8 will not open even though the cable connection shows as 'open'. This all worked fine until recently. Should I re-install IE8? -- Jandy "Jandy" <Jandy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:39E6A28B-D344-4FF3-88EA-42EDC2D2831D@microsoft.com... > IE8 opens with a wireless connection, but if I close the wireless > connection > and try and connect via cable, IE8 will not open even though the cable > connection shows as ...

Outlook intermittently connects
Hi, A bit of background first. I have created a new domain and migrated all users and mailboxes from the old domain using ADMT and Exchange migration wizard. All the accounts seem to be ok, users have access to files and outlook generally works. On each machine i logged on as the user in the new domain, then copied their old profile across (SID's were copied during the migration) If it makes any difference we have a child domain. 2 problems i have found since then, 1 is intermittent but they might be related. 1. if i open mail from control panel and edit the profile, it will tell me th...

2006 Deluxe problem with bank transactions
This is the second time this has happened and this time I was able to trace what occurred. I updated my checking account with the bank and reconciled transactions on Dec 9. I was left with an extra transaction in my register marked "E" which was the bill for pest control dated Dec 18 which was apparently taken from my upcoming bills list. The bill due the 18th was now gone from my upcoming bills list. The problem is I haven't paid the bill! There happened to be an ATM withdrawal on Dec 7 which matched the amount of the bill payment and it was not recognized for some r...

Leader Lines Connecting Chart to Box
I have a pie chart with a text box (to the upper right). I take one slice and draw lines from the top and bottom of the outside ends of the slice to connect to the text box. Naturally, as the data changes, the slice changes (or the pie slightly rotates) which requires me to adjust the lines to the box. Is there a way to have these lines track with the chart? Hi, Here is a possible solution. It uses a combination chart which allows the lines to be plotted and updated dynamically by using a xy-scatter. http://www.andypope.info/charts/customerleaderlines.htm If you have to still with ...

need a bank rec template
I need to get a template for business bank rec Is there a template I am using a mac office2008 "satco8" <satco8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A3D08A16-A5DE-4A8F-8359-9162835839BE@microsoft.com... > I need to get a template for business bank rec Is there a template I am > using > a mac office2008 Do you REALLY need a template for this? Balance Per Cash Book....... £xxxxxxxxxxx Less Unpresented Cheques £xxx xxx ...

Money 2004 Premium
When balancing an account, normally the 'cleared so far' totals of deposits and withdrawals appears on the left index along with the difference. For some reason, these two totals are not appearing at all, nor are the 'deposits' and 'withdrawals'headings. Anyone run into this? I've tried to repair the data file, but no luck. I've also checked the I think that someone in their infinite wisdom took that out of 2004 :-( -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Mo...

Connection Filtering in Exchange 2003
Hi Can anyone recommend a couple of good free RBL providers? TIA KIWI Opps...I was a bit quick to post...Should have searched a bit harder but was initially looking up the wrong keywords. http://www.declude.com/Articles.asp?ID=97&Redirected=Y Thanks "KIWI" <john_hastie@nospamhotmail.com> wrote in message news:OYNBURusEHA.3076@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi > > Can anyone recommend a couple of good free RBL providers? > > TIA > KIWI > ...

connect to Exchange with outlook from Internet
Hi all, I've published my Exchange 2000 server behind an ISA server (exchange and isa are on different server)and i can read and send my e-mail messages using OWA. Now I'd like to connect to my mail box from the Internet using outlook 2000 or later , in the same way I do from my Office LAN. I read some Microsoft articles telling that to succeed one should add a registry key on the exchange server, which is also a W2K domain controller, the key beeing a DWORD Value NO RFR Service with value 1 under HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeSA\Parameters\ I did that but I'm st...

Form
I have a form that uses an underlying query as it's data source. When I click the drop down box that selects which record to go to, I get a data connection box that asks me for a username/password. If I sign in as the user and go directly to the underlying tables and query, I can open them without issue. Is there something in the drop down combo box that needs additional security settings? Chris ...

Connection Filtering Response
I'm using connection Filtering on my Exchange 20003 server. we have had a company we work for get email kicked back due to them being on a blacklist. the message they received from our server did not specify that they were being blocked by a blacklisted service( I found out by testing using Zoneedit.com). is there a way to customize this message that goes back to the sender if they are being blocked? thanks Rick On 12 Jan 2007 11:41:24 -0800, "Rick" <drummer10980@gmail.com> wrote: >I'm using connection Filtering on my Exchange 20003 server. we have >had a co...

Data connection to a database
I've been using Excel to connect to data in an MS Access database for awhile, but something's different in Excel 2007. I want to have the connection Overwrite existing cells rather than insert new cells. In Office 2003, you were presented with this option BEFORE you finished setting up the data connection and importing. Now when I connect to my MS Access database, the "Import Data" dialogue box that appears only has options to select between Table, Pivot Table Report, etc..., and to select where in the worksheet I want to place the data. There is a button marked &q...