Commercial Properties,Commercial Real Estate in Turkey,Tastan Emlak phone:+902122685373 -+902122680011 www.tastanemlak.com

For rent-For sale
Office,Office towers,Office
space,Plaza,Factory,plots ,Land,Hotel,shop,Commercial
Buiding,Industrial Plot,Building Plot,Tower,Ware House,Investment
Property,Loft,Shoping Center.
Apartment Flats,Villa,Town House

Tastan Real Estate Agent
Commercial Real Estate

Murat Meric

Nisbetiye Aytar Cad.Bilgin sokak
Grupa Apartman=C4=B1 No:1/1 D.2
1.Levent Istanbul Turkey

Phone :+90 212 2685373-+90 212 2680011-+90 212 2680012
Fax    :+90  212  2685582
www.tastanemlak.com
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

check phone# for duplicate
Hi, Is there some type of addon so that if you type in a customer phone#, if it's not found then it automaticly goes into create new? -- Harry We have an add-on that will look for the phone number in the database and if it is not found perform a reverse phone number lookup on the internet and populate the address automatically. If it is found it will use the customer record in database. This add-on is called 'People-pop', costs $250.00 and can be found here: http://www.newestech.com/POS/RMS/Extensions.htm#StoreOperations Download a trial here (will work with sample datab...

Printing/Displaying File Properties
In the spreadsheet, is there a formula or function to display the file created date, file revised date, file last accessed date ? This information is stored in the file/properties area, so how can I pull that information ? I'm working on an ISO9001 project and would find this helpful. ...

Phone Call searching
Users want to search phone calls according Sender value. I switched Sender attribute to be searchable (disabled by default). But when trying to search the "Invalid Argument" exception occurs. Is there something else to be done? Thanks for answers. Petr K. If the Sender is also the person who created the Phone Call, then I would search on that instead. The issue may be associated with the field schema of Partylist, but I could be wrong. We experience a similiar issue when we try to search on that field type on other entities. Best Regards "PetrK" wrote: > User...

COM objects and POS line items
I'm working on writing a COM object that will be carried out when a custom POS button is pushed on the POS screen. Here's my idea... A text file will be on the machine (tab delimted) with a list of ItemLookUpCodes, and when the custom POS button is pushed, the COM object will go out get that text file, and enter each ItemLookUpcode in the LineItem of the POS, entering a value, then going to the next line item, and entering that one. So far I know that I have to make a ActiveX dll, and I'm working on that, but I need more than this customization guide that I have and need a...

Atempt to process COM object VerifyCust.cVerifyCust failed.
It works great in my development environment, but in a test situation it fails. I made sure in the test environment that the dll is registered. Any ideas or help? thanks, Nick How about seeing the code and supplying how it's setup in the registry and when it's supposed to execute? Kevin "ClothingStore" <ClothingStore@discussions.microsoft.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:BB101232-4B81-4D31-8BB4-A97EAE7EE9F1@microsoft.com... > It works great in my development environment, but in a test situation it > fails. I made sure in the test environment that the d...

Commercial component: joystick driver controlled by user software
Hello, I'm look after a commercial joystick driver controlled by my application (determine the number of axis, determine the number of buttons, transmit axis values and button values). I thing, the virtual joystick driver possible is a combination of an joystick or game port minidriver and a opportunity to control this driver through IOControl or an ActiveX component etc. which I can order about my application. Why I look after such comonent is, about the defined DirectInput interface other applications should be able to get data from my application (process communication). I thinking, ...

Money 2005 making like E.T. Tries to phone home.

photos from phone
2 days ago I was able to email pics from my phone (verizon). Yesterday I tried and all picture attachments are now blocked by Windows Live Mail and hotmail... What do you mean by blocked? Are you not getting the message at all? Is the message arriving with no sign of a picture? Are you getting a warning about a blocked attachment? You get a box with a red X in the message? Something else? In WLM program, look at Tools (ALT+T), Safety Options, Security. If Do not allow attachment or Block images is checked try unchecking them. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec...

help needed property sheet
hi all I am using property sheet in my project. I want to put different formviews as pages. Any body knows good article about property sheet. Thanks in advance with regards Harish 1. Create a dialog with child style. 2. Use ClassWizard to add a new CFormView with of created dialog. 3. I think, you need to make the destructor/constructor public( since they are protected, by default ) 4. Add PostNCDestroy to this newly created CFormView class, and remove the base class invocation for PostNCDestroy(...). 5. Add a new function say, CreateFormView( CWnd* pParent) CFormViewEx::CreateFormVi...

How can I set up a multi page brochure for real estate listings?
There are hundreds of Real Estate templates online at office.microsoft.com for Publisher. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?Scope=TC&Query=real+estate -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "KAllen" <KAllen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6EC8FD5B-FA10-42FD-AD94-4D2345D11922@microsoft.com... > ...

Matrix Item Property Window
Features request: 1. Ability to print labels from the Matrix Property Window just like Item Property Window. 2. Have MSRP Box in the main Matrix Property Window 3. Have Extended Description Box in the main Matrix Property Window 4. Supplier Item # in the Component Items Windows 5. Unit of Measurement in the main Matrix Property Window 6. Lastly, bigger Item Matrix Properties Window or an ability to resize it please. great suggestions! you should re-post as a suggestion through customersource so everyone can vote for them! "Nate" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in m...

Cannot send email to hotmail.com
Hi, After setup smtp server(IIS 5) , I can send email out except hotmail.com from outlook 2000. Why? thanks Jason DOTNET <aspnet@newsgroup.nospam> wrote: > After setup smtp server(IIS 5) , I can send email out except > hotmail.com from outlook 2000. Why? thanks Outlook 2000 doesn't support Hotmail. See http://support.microsoft.com/?id=234704 and http://support.microsoft.com/?id=268732 -- Brian Tillman On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 10:47:40 -0400, Brian Tillman wrote: > DOTNET <aspnet@newsgroup.nospam> wrote: > >> After setup smtp server(IIS 5) , I can se...

SMTP relay still open after setting relay properties.
I was getting a lot of badmail entries and found that our exchange server had the SMTP relay open. I Used the exchange system manager to go to: Servers; Server1; protocols; SMTP. Then I right click on the default SMTP server and selected properties. I verified that the only allowed addresses that can relay to the default SMTP server are from our private network of 192.167.1.0 subnet mask of 255.255.255.0 and the single ip of 127.0.0.1 ( even tried removing both of these and still getting a lot of badmail.) Our 15 users don't send over 100 emails a day so the volume badmail should not be gr...

Stamps.COM & Publisher integration
Has anyone succeeded in using stamps.com with MS-Publisher. Right now we end up doing two rounds of printing...once for the address/postage and then for the actual document. Any leads will be most appreciated. We just spent more than an hour with stamps.com's tech line and got nowhere (after waiting 45 minutes for help). I'm looking for the same solution and just spoke with Stamps.com. They don't have any integration with Publisher as of time and didn't seem to be pushing to create an integration... Sooo. it seems like a multi-pass process for us Publisher users unless...

Windows Phone 7 Driver Development?
Does anyone know where to find resources regarding device driver development for Windows Phone 7? There doesn't seem to be anything in WHDC/MSDN or anywhere I can find on the web, for that matter. -- Ray ...

Property Sheet Buttons
My MFC application is based on a modal property sheet. I am able to add a push button to the existing buttons as shown below. Could you suggest the code to change the caption on one of the existing buttons (such as "OK" or "Cancel")? Thanks for your help. HWND hWnd = ::CreateWindow(_T("button"), "Hide", WS_CHILD|WS_VISIBLE|WS_TABSTOP|WS_GROUP|BS_PUSHBUTTON, x, y, sizeButtonX, sizeButtonY, m_hWnd, (HMENU) ID_HIDE, AfxGetInstanceHandle(), NULL); If you are asking to change the caption, you can do it us...

Taskbar and Start Menu Properties
Hi After I have run the FixIt program from Microsoft to clear past items now when I Right click Taskbar Click Customize Costomize Notifications Current Items with the behavior column right click a current item you get a drop down box with 3 options Hide When Active Always Hide Always Show The problem now is I get the drop down box with arrow but no selection, or in other words it is stuck on hide when active. How can I correct this please? Ron "LondonLad" <LondonLad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EB25559A-F944-481C-8B4A-ECF613DC...

Site plans and property lines
Visio 5 had a nice Macro for entering a set of propert lines with bearings and lengths. This is ommited from Visio 2002. Instead there is just a shape in the annotations stencil for a single property line. This would be OK except there is no way to enter the required bearing in degrees, minutes and seconds with compass directions (N S E or W) Instead I have to figure out what the cirresponding angle would be and enter that. How dumb is that? -- Barry Milliken ...

How to add a rediffmail.com account in Outlook?
I'm new to outlook.Pls tell me detail step of adding an account in rediffmail. i've gone through ur online training. When I click send/Recieve tab it report error. Never heard of that mail, but if it's web based HTTP mail you can't use Outlook. If it's POP mail, get the pop server settings from them. "Kuldeep" wrote: > I'm new to outlook.Pls tell me detail step of adding an account in rediffmail. > i've gone through ur online training. When I click send/Recieve tab it > report error. Kuldeep;4943155 Wrote: > I'm new to outlook.Pls...

WLSC
If the ever-growing army of Windows Live Mail users are still to be able to get advice from experienced regular posters in this group once it's slaughtered, the Windows Live Solution Center is where you'll have to go, like it or not. Some of you have stuck your oar in there occasionally; one or two are most welcome regular visitors. I spend a lot of time there and see daily how badly it often works. I'm afraid I lost it a bit on Sunday evening and posted rather immoderately here: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/suggest/thread/b211625b-7eb6-4e97-ab79...

new group for syncing with I-phone
I want to create a new group for syncing with I-phone. How can I do it? New group of what? Mail, calendar, contacts... -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Do you sync your mailbox with a smartphone or pda? http://forums.slipstick.com/showthread.php?t=39473 "ilbi&q...

CRM 3.0 phone number formatting
Hello all, We recently upgraded from CRM 1.2 to CRM 3.0. When entering in Phone numbers and mobile numbers in 1.2 we entered in the data as 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX ext XXXX. Now when I try to enter that sam e data in 3.0 it tries to put in brackets and messes up the phone numbers. Anyone know how to change the formatting of these fields? Thanks in advance ------=_NextPart_0001_538874A7 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <JohnFairbrother@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We recently upgraded from CRM 1.2 to CRM 3.0. When entering in Phone > numbers and ...

How to convert phone area-code to state name and time zone
I have a column with US phone numbers (all numerical, 10 digits). I would like to have the State name in a column right next to the phone number, and the Time Zone in the next column to the right. I have the master Area Code, State, Time Zone data in any format needed: one long string, range, VBA constant... The obvious solution is to write a VBA that uses the 3 left-most digits and scans the master area-code table to find a match. The only problem is that my list of phone numbers has several 10,000 numbers and scanning the master area code again and again will take hours... Any advan...

Sandbox problem with Dirty property in a control
Hi, I have applications which have been working well for many years using Access 2000. When moving to Access 2003, a problem occurred which I have isolated down to an unsafe expression in sandbox mode. I have a field which flags whether a subform has changed to a dirty state. Basically it is a function which used as the Control Source on a control on the main form. A parameter to that function is the reference to the "dirty" property of a subform. When the subform goes dirty it causes the main form to go dirty and that triggers code to set navigation buttons, save, cancel etc. I a...

Prevent .pif, .scr, .exe, .ini, .com etc.. files from passing through?
How do you prevent files with certain extensions from passing through the exchange 2003 server? Thank you. most anti-virus solutions can be configured to block files with these extensions... "aspirin" <aspirin2004@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:511d01c49129$39f76de0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > How do you prevent files with certain extensions from > passing through the exchange 2003 server? > > Thank you. We use Groupshield 6.0 sp1. I should call and ask them. Thanks for the tip. >-----Original Message----- >most anti-virus solutions can be configured ...