Commercial Properties,Commercial Real Estate in Turkey,Tastan Emlak phone:+902122685373 -+902122680011 www.tastanemlak.com

For rent-For sale
Office,Office towers,Office
space,Plaza,Factory,plots ,Land,Hotel,shop,Commercial
Buiding,Industrial Plot,Building Plot,Tower,Ware House,Investment
Property,Loft,Shoping Center.
Apartment Flats,Villa,Town House

Tastan Real Estate Agent
Commercial Real Estate

Murat Meric

Nisbetiye Aytar Cad.Bilgin sokak
Grupa Apartman=C4=B1 No:1/1 D.2
1.Levent Istanbul Turkey

Phone :+90 212 2685373-+90 212 2680011-+90 212 2680012
Fax    :+90  212  2685582
www.tastanemlak.com
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Making MFC application to expose COM interfaces
Hi Same topic posted in ATL group also. Please bear with me if you are listening both groups. My project is a MFC multidoc application. It has been there for a few years, and now there is a need that this application must expose COM interfaces to perform the operations that can be performed from the UI and more. For example, from the UI, if we can create a file or save a file, then the application must expose an interface say IFile amongst the other interfaces that it exposes, to do the same operations. Currently the application does not have any COM stuff except AfxOleInit calls, nothing mo...

Xref type property in an email header?
When I post this message, in the header it will contain an Xref number. It contains the newsgroup and an identifier number microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba:69193. Some background info first. Looking at a header in a personal e-mail (not Usenet) there is no Xref but it would be nice. For example, let's say I had Customer Joe Blow and the ID for the customer record was 123, if there were an Xref I could write to prior to sending, it might look like Customer:123. If I could read the header, I'd know that the the document was associated with the Customer table for ...

Serializing a property
I have a class that includes a date. When I serialize it, I need to format the date in a specific way to match an existing schema. The property is not included in the output. What am I doing wrong? public class data { private DateTime _MyDate = System.DateTime.Now; [System.Xml.Serialization.XmlElementAttribute] public string FormatedDate { get{ return _MyDate.ToString("MMM dd yyyy hh:mm:ss tt"); } } static void Main(string[] args) { XmlTextWriter w = new XmlTextWriter("test.xml", Encoding.Unicode); ...

I can't add email account X@hotmail.com but I can add Y@hotmail.co
Hi. My problem is exactly stated in the subject sentence. I am using Outlook 2003. The only difference between X and Y accounts is that X is present for more than 2 years; however I signed up the account Y today. Outlook gives the error message: Access to Hotmail via Outlook and Outlook Express now requires a subscription. Please sign up at http://upgrade.msn.com I followed the link but I couldn't get the solution. Besides, when I am able to add X account by exactly following the steps on the page: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=287424, why can't I add Y account following ...

Runtime Error 381 Couldn't set list property, invalid array index #2
I opened a 97 spreadsheet in 2003 and now each time a user form is initialized a runtime error comes up in the following line in the vba code: ComboDeptNum.List = Sheets("Definitions").Range("$J$1:$I$12") It is the same thing if I specify a named range: ComboDeptNum.List = Sheets("Definitions").Range("DeptList") This exact same codes works fine in 97 and the security is set to low in 2003. The number of columns is set propoerly but the list box just won't load values. I'm a newbie to Excel vba but have more experience with Access and never sa...

Recipient properties not diplayed
I have copied a mail to a pst file. I have also copied all the properties of source mail to the destination mails. But after opening a mail from the pst file, the when i try to see the properties of one of the recepients mail id, i get the error message as the name or the distribution list is deleted? So, i copied all the entries of the address book of the source mail, to the destination mail. Now i am able to see the properties, but the email address shown is in "/ O=ORGAN/OU=FIRST ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=CNU6" format, The source mails recipeint properties are show...

Anomally in the real time behavior
I use MFC and VS ver. 6.0. Eveything works fine until at a certain moment I add more variables to controls in a dialog box. Any more variable will cause anomally in the real time behavior of the application (it uses real-time multimedia functions). Some more information: 1. Its a big application - the exeutable relaease is around 2 mbytes and has many resources. 2. In the debug version there are no problems. Can someone advise please? Thanks in advance Vinter What do you mean saying "I add more variables to controls in a dialog box"? And what kind of anomally does occur? > ...

glad to see a real message...
All that scrambled egg below had me going for a bit. Was the group attacked or what? S What scrambled egg stuff? -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Spamlet" <spam.morespam@invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:hutuum$sfc$1@news.eternal-september.org... > All that scrambled egg below had me going for a bit. > Was the group attacked or what? > > S > There are only 6 people left using the MS NNTP servers. "Spamlet" <spam.morespam@invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:hut...

Anyone know where "Result" column in Phone/Fax is
The implementation toolkit DropDownValues document lists A Result column with the values of Tab Field Name Out-of-the-Box Values Main Result . Customer Contacted . Left Message . No Answer . Wrong Number This is a column that would be useful since Act data has a similar volumn that I would like to convert. Neither the Phone create form nor Complete form have the column on it. The database does not have a column by that name either so I would gues the implementation toolkit is wrong. Any idea if the Result field was removed or if there is...

Phone Number Formatting
I have phone number data that has been entered into a column as ########## with no (###)###-#### formatting. I have used format cells>number>custom and then entered (###)###-#### to change how the fields are displayed. I'm trying to find a way to modify the base data so that the formatted brackets and dash from the phone number appear in the data not just in the field formatting. I tried pasting values but that didn't work. Any ideas? If your number is in G14, then: ="("&LEFT(G14,3)&")"&MID(G14,4,3)&"-"&RIGHT(G14,4) wi...

Picture Emails not going through to gmail.com
Sending picture emails to Gmail were not going through. Regular emails to same address and emails with attacments were going through, but not picture emails. Picture emails were going through to that address as of 1/16/2010. Are you getting any error messages when sending? How big are the pictures? Are you using Insert, Image, Photo e-mail, Insert Image, Inline or Insert, File as attachment for the images? Are you using the Web interface to Gmail to look for the messages or a mail client? Have you looked in the spam folder in the Gmail web interface? -- Mike - h...

Where can I find the Properties box for contacts
I somehow have deleted two contact list in my contact folder, yet when I click on the "to send" box to send an email to an address these two folder keep showing up in my column of different emails contacts. When I click on one of these accounts I get a message telling me the account is moved or deleted and it cannot be displayed. I have tried going to the Tools menu and deleting from the outlook address book and restarting outlook, but these two address keep showing up. I found a message that said to go to the Properties Dialogue box in this contact, but I can't get the...

Forms Retaining Close Button Properties
Maybe I just don't know the correct terms to google, but I can't seem to find a solution for this seemingly common problem. Some of my forms have the "X" Close Button disabled and some do not. The problem is when I open multiple forms, they seem to retain the view of the previously opened form. So if I open a form with the Close Button Disabled and then open a form that is supposed to have the Close Button Enabled, it is not shown (and vice versa). Of course, if I minimize and maximize manually, it reappears, but this is not intuitive or convenient for users. I have tried...

print page properties

http://forums.microsoft.com/
Some times ago Microsoft started http://forums.microsoft.com/ which serve more or less the same purpose as the microsoft.public news groups. The major difference between these forums and newsgroups from user's perspective is that forums are much more closely moderated. Microsoft puts a lot of pressure on developers to support customers through forums and newsgroups, and http://forums.microsoft.com/ makes this job much easier. In http://forums.microsoft.com/ users (and moderators) can mark/unmark questions as "answer" that simplifies browsing experience and gives us more ...

Com or Activex
If I load an executable in my web site for download, the users are asked twice if they want to download/save. I want to convert it into a com object or an ActiveX control because of the following reasons- 1. Since the users are not PC oriented I'd like to eliminate the installation procedures from them. 2. The UI is almost zero. The application should display an icon on the task bar offering a minimal selection and this should be rarely used. Is possible and how to convert the MFC application into a com or activex component? How would it be installed in the users PC? Regards Rami ...

insert a field from custom properties in the label shape
I tried to insert a "custom propertie" in the label of a shape from the "Basic Network Shapes 3D" stencil, but when i try to insert ("label" -> Insert Field... -> Custom Properties) nothing appears in the "Field:" text box for the category "Custom Properties". How can i resolve this problem? Thank You. jmc Right-click the Shape \ Format \ Behavior Under "Group behavior", select "Edit Text of Group" You should now be able to add a Field of Custom Properties in the text of the shape -- -ronnie [MS] This postin...

Init COM interfaces
Hi, everybody. I've got to implement some COM server in my C++ application. This COM was written as exe. The only documentation I have is some example in VB: Dim oI As Object oI = CreateObject("SomeCOM.SomeInterface") oI.Init() .................................. .................................. .................................. From my C++ code I was able to get the pointer to IUnkonw: CLSID clsid; hresult = ::CLSIDFromProgID("SomeCOM.SomeInterface", &clsid); CoInitialize( NULL ); LPUNKNOWN m_punk; hresult = ::CoCreateInstance(clsid, NULL, CLSCTX...

Printing custom properties
Hi, I'm usign Visio 2003. When I use a server stencil, you can add several custom properties like serial number, manufacturer, memory, etc. Is there a way to print this information? I'm not near my v2003 machine, but on v2002 you would go to tools => reports => shape report and follow the menus. al "thierry" <thierry@microcomputing.Be> wrote in message news:ezzUlhp5DHA.2416@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I'm usign Visio 2003. When I use a server stencil, you can add several > custom properties like serial number, manufacturer, memory, etc....

Post Message from Property Sheet to another
Hi, I have a PropertySheet "A" with 2 Property Pages. And, a Property Sheet "B" with 2 Property Pages. "A" contains a ListView (Single Selection only & LVS_OWNERDRAW enabled) and on right click on an item in the list view, brings up the "B" property sheet. Now when I close the Property Sheet "B", I want to refresh the contents of a particular item the ListView in "property Sheet A" . Any Idea ? thx in advance >... >Now when I close the Property Sheet "B", I want to >refresh the contents of a particular item...

Customer's property #2
> Hello, > > I developpe at present an addon fidelity's points. > > Simple example : If a customer buys an article, and if he is enrolled in the > loyalty program, he will earn some “credit points”. > > The addon is developped but I would like to use fields > Customer.CustomNumber1 to store the total of “credit points”. > > Is it a method in ".net" to update it? > > Thank you > > Math ...

phone numbers #2
Hi I'm stuck on this one I want to add a 1 to my phone list. I have removed all spaces and other signs to create a number such as from (201) 276-2143 to 2012762143 Now I need to add a 1 to the whole column of about 52,000. to make it 12012762143, and of course add the 1 to all the numbers in the column individually. Then change all this to a CSV file I can upload . Whew! Is there anyone out there who can help!! Thanks bylsma -- bylsma ------------------------------------------------------------------------ bylsma's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=ge...

Phone Number Formatting In Outlook 2002
Hi All, I am using Outlook 2002 and my question is this: When adding/entering contacts, is there any way to have the phone number format be xxx-xxx-xxxx instead of the default (xxx) xxx-xxxx? It would seem like a simple formatting setting/control, but I cant seem to find one. Any help would be appreciated. How phone numbers are masked is not a configurable option. If you don't want Outlook's format, place the number in quotes. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "RJM" <rjmoose79@cox.net> wrote in message news:mUceg.89197$iU2.55047@fed1read01... > Hi All, >...

100% Passing Guaranteed in All I.T. Exams/Certifications at 1st Attempt Hi Friends, To pass all types of I.T Exams/Certifications with mind blowing results in 1st attempt just visit http://www.itreal
100% Passing Guaranteed in All I.T. Exams/Certifications at 1st Attempt Hi Friends, To pass all types of I.T Exams/Certifications with mind blowing results in 1st attempt just visit http://www.itrealexams.com/ and get real time Q&As, Brain Dumps, Real Exams, Study material, E-Books, Video Exams and Labs for your all type of I.T Certification Exams. ...

Properties
Something has accessed a whole group of excel spreadsheets, writing a sentence in the TITLE of each spreadsheet.starting with FORBIDDEN. As a result, I am having trouble searching for specific files by their saved name. What is going on? How do I clean it up? What caused it? Thanks. ...