Closed Investment Problem

One of my closed investments still appeats on my Money
Home Page Investment Summary.  All the other investments
appearing in the summary are open, except this one.  I
checked the investment transactions for this investment
and they are all correct, resulting in a zero share
balance.  Help!!  How can I get rid of this appearing in
the investment summary without deleting all the
investment's data?

Thanks!
0
anonymous (74722)
9/8/2004 4:53:45 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

http://www.umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=98 might give you a solution to this.

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
http://money.mvps.org

or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially
if it's a UK specific wish.

"novena21" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> One of my closed investments still appeats on my Money
> Home Page Investment Summary.  All the other investments
> appearing in the summary are open, except this one.  I
> checked the investment transactions for this investment
> and they are all correct, resulting in a zero share
> balance.  Help!!  How can I get rid of this appearing in
> the investment summary without deleting all the
> investment's data?
>
> Thanks!

0
glyn1 (1534)

Problems with importing
I am busy importing data into CRM V.3. I have converted an access database into csv. format and I have two files, one for accounts and one for contacts which are ready for importing. I am logging into CRM remotely and I am also running a virtual machine which I am using to test the import process. I have decided to import the contacts first and I converted the file to txt format, I then dragged the file across to the virtual machine and I successfully imported the 2000 odd contacts. When I atttempted to remotely import this file into CRM I received an error message stating that the so...

Recognize revenue immediately for closed periods in current month
In the Revenue exp/deferral module, the system tries to amortize revenue/expense to closed periods. It should recognize all the income/expense from the closed periods to the most recent unclosed period, or be defined as such in setup. Currently, users have to edit the dates to the current month for the closed periods before posting. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link ...

A problem of UDP
I am writing a program for chating with another user in LAN. This program uses UDP to send messages. When I sent a message to another peer who has already closed his program, the last message of the peer will be sent to me. I am sure the message is sent by peer's computer. (Because unplug peer's line will stop this problem and will reproduce this problem after re-plug peer's line.) Can anyone tell me why this problem occurs and how to prevent this message to be sent? ---------------------------------- Here is my code to start a socket (At begin of program): CChating::CChating()...

FOLDER PROBLEM
A COUPLE OF PERSONAL FOLDERS IN MY OUTLOOK GIVE A CANNOT DISPLAY THIS FOLDER MESSAGE WHEN OPENED. LAURA wrote: > A COUPLE OF PERSONAL FOLDERS IN MY OUTLOOK GIVE A CANNOT > DISPLAY THIS FOLDER MESSAGE WHEN OPENED. please turn your caps lock off. ...

datafile problem
I recently installed Outlook 2007 on a new computer (running Vista) as part of one of the suites. I migrated 2 pst files from my old computer (XP) and previous version of Outlook. Everything seems to be working except that I keep getting a message when I initially open the program that " a datafile did not close properly the last time it was used and it is being checked for problems." This occurs almost every time I open Outlook. Any ideas? Thanks. -- Rich in NH "Rich" <Rich@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6AD7483C-5068-4681-804B-532D3C2F552...

Shape.OnAction stops working after workbook closed and re-opened
I have created a set of icons which are made up of 3-4 individual shape objects grouped together. One of those objects needs to respond to a mouse click which I achieve using the OnAction setting, ie. shp.GroupItems(shp.Name).OnAction = "ShapeClick" where the shape and the group have the same name. Connector lines are used to join the icons up into a network. Unfortunately in XL2007 when connecting a line to the object the click event fires so to avoid this I first set OnAction to "" and then set it back to my macro after connections are made. Initially this w...

Messages Problem in one mailbox
hi, I have one exchange server 2003 running on a Windows SBS Serve2003. All the SPs are installed on Server/Exchange. In one mailbox we had 850 items, they were getting displayed, but suddenly it stopped displying. If I check the size of mailbox it is 71MB and 850 items in it. On the client side we have only todays mail(recent). Could you help me to restore the rest of messages, so that they will be displayed as before? or tell me the reason for this unusual behaviour. Thanks in advance. Mohan ...

My Investments Quote Watchlist
It would be nice if the My Investments Quote Watchlist would reset to "Unchanged" at the beginning of each trading day for items like mutual funds whose price gets set at the end of the previous day's trading. As things are now some mutual funds do reset to "Unchanged", but the major do not appear to reset. This of course makes the "Today's Change" (total change for the current day) very inaccurate. ...

SP2 and EAS problem
Hello all After isntalling sp2 for exchange my EAS vs does not work anymore. I am running FBA without a front end server, i am also using SSL for OWA, and EAS. I now see erros in my application log. This all worked fine with SP1 for exchange, and i do have a /ExchDAV because i am running FBA and SSL without a front end. The mailbox server [thebeast.insuranceskillscenter.com] does not allow "Negotiate" authentication to its [/ExchDAV] virtual directory. Exchange ActiveSync can only access the server using this authentication scheme. For information about how to configure Exc...

FileCopy Problem in Access 2002
Has this function been removed in Access 2002, Service Pack 7? Is anyone using it in Service Pack 7? No, FileCopy statement is still served. What problem did occur? "John Lane" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:076701c3a5fd$adefaae0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Has this function been removed in Access 2002, Service > Pack 7? Is anyone using it in Service Pack 7? Protection Violation message. >-----Original Message----- >No, FileCopy statement is still served. >What problem did occur? > >"John Lane" <anonymous@discussi...

Problem with Powerpoint Chart with RDP /span
I used RDP Session with /span with 2 monitors. When open PowerPoint 2003, insert a chart, click off (i.e. deselect) the chart, font compresses horizontally and the font are not visible correctly. ...

Interesting problem
I am using Outlook Express 6. I closed it. I installed Outlook XP, loaded it up, went to File -> Import and Export. I picked "Import Internet Mail and Addresses" -> Next -> I see only "Outlook Express 4.x, 5" Nothing about version 6, but I picked it anyway -> Next -> and then finally Finish. It started to import all of my emails and address book to Outlook. When it was done, I can see that *most* e-mails are added correctly, but a few of them has the today date. Received: Sun 11/01/2004 11:23 When I open the e-mail, it's showing the correct date, w...

Problems with hidden files.
Hi. Running a computer with Windows Vista. But I am having problems with folders created directly on my d-drive. I can not see them in Computer. But if I'm using commnad promt, I can see the folder. Have tried to use Folder Options, but it does not work! Any idea how I can solve this problem? Thank you in advance. Dag N Perhaps D drive is a hiddon recovery partition, on which you are not supposed to be writing any files/folders "Dag N" <skier@start.no> wrote in message news:EF31EA88-064F-4807-A2FD-B21F804AABBB@microsoft.com... > Hi. > Run...

Problems with migrated calendars
We recently migrated from exchange server 5.5 on an NT doamin to Exchange 2003 on AD. We have some shared calendars that people some people can not see. The calendar opens but none of the items are listed. I have looked at the summary under properties and the people that are listed are owners of the calendar and those people are shown with 'NONE' as their permissions. I have even added that persone as an owner and they still can not see it. I added the mailbox to my Outlook profile and took that person out of the permissions and then added them back in with no luck. I think...

RWW problem with one PC only
Hi, I'm having a weird remote access problem with a single PC on a 10 PC LAN. Running SBS 2003, all domain users can reliably remotely connect using remote web workspace except one. All users are able to log on to RWW and can then select "connect to my computer at work" but when this single user does this he then gets the error "Connectivity to the remote computer could not be established. Ensure that the remote computer is on and connected to the Windows Small Business Network." What is odd is that if I open port 3389 on the router and forward it to t...

Investment passwords
We have 5 different TD Waterhouse accounts that we have been updating automatically for several years now. I have now using Money 2006 Standard and have been having problems maintaining the passwords. I rewrite them in over and over again in a couple of different ways and I cannot make the program save them. Because the program won't save them, the updates are not happening. Does anyone have an idea for me to try? In microsoft.public.money, "Diane M" <Diane M@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have 5 different TD Waterhouse accounts that we have been updat...

Serious M2005 network detection problem!
I posted a problem about cannot sign-in to Passport a few days ago. I just found that the cause is Money 2005 cannot detect my network connection via a router. I connect to the net via a broadband router (a wireless one, so I can share my net connection at home). If I bypass the router and plug the DSL line directly into PC, Money Passport sign-in works. But if I switch back to normal (connection via router), I cannot sign in again. I think this is a serious bug. Please get it fixed ASAP. Thank you very much in advance! Can you sign-in to passport outside of Money with the wireless connecte...

Problem with security of Notes in shared object...
I have configured all security roles with privileges to add and modify NOTES on user level and read on Organization level. I change relationships between Notes and other object from Parental to "Configurable Cascading" and set Assign, Reparent , Sharing as Cascade- None. Case: I have ownership to Opportunity record and add own notes, than I share this Opportunity to other users with Read & Append privilligies. They add own notes and can't modify my notes. It's OK but unfortunatelly when I open Opportunity - i can change Notes of others users despite the security role d...

Outlook
I have set email to use HTML and chosen stationery (citrus punch for example). When i create a new email and begin typing, the image at the top of the screen (i.e. the orange/yellow/red block at the top of the screen in citrus punch) moves along as i'm typing, and it's the same for any stationery that has and image of some sort at the top of the page, as soon as I start typing, the image moves along ahead of the text and each time i hit return the image moves down a line and whatever i've typed appears above the image block. I'm sure it's not meant to be this way, any sug...

Problems with investment account
I have an IRA account (at TD Waterhouse in case that matters) where I had the entire portfolio (e.g. $10,000) invested in a money market. I recently purchased some stock and the downloaded transactions included the buy (e.g. $5000) and a sell of the money market to cover the purchase (e.g. $5000). Now Money is reporting that the account is the buy amount greater than it should be (e.g. $15,000). Clearly something has gone wrong. What do I need to do to get the account set up so that Money a) gets the total value of the account correct and b) will continue to track the account properly in the f...

Problem retrieving text data from cell
Hello, I am parsing a spreadsheet and as part of the process I have to check what is in the cells in column A. The content is either a numeric character string, "019" for example, or "#N/A" The code below works fine as long as the cell contains a numeric string, but when it contains "#N/A" the behavior is strange. Dim oSourceSheet As WorkSheet If I use the Text propery, like this: sRegionNumber = oSourceSheet.Cells(lnFirstRow, 1).Text sRegionNumber is set to a Null string. If I use the default propery (Value?), like this sRegionNumber = oSourceSheet.Cells(lnFi...

SYmbol for money market used in investment cash account
My Fidelity Investments account has a cash account that uses a money market fund for the cash. When I downlaod from Fidelity now, I get a new input for the money market fund which would be in additon to the cash portion and not correct. In Money 2002 (my version) the cash account portion is not associated with a fund and its corresponding symbol. Is there anyway I can clear this up? It seems that I need to assign a symbol to the cash portion of my investment account, but I can't see how to do it. In microsoft.public.money, Alan Holzhausen wrote: >My Fidelity Investments a...

Intermittent Update() problem?
Hello, I am using dbase (clipper) files thru ODBC. I have no problems updating a table at my office. At a clients office the table intermittently will not update even when I bring it over to my office it won't update. The filter finds the correct record but on Update I get lRowsAffected=0. I then delete the last record, and then I can Update again. So it seems the file somehow gets corrupted. I don't understand why this is happening, is it possibly a server problem? I can't see it being the program because it works here? Thanks. ...

OL2003 Cached Mode, problem when deleting e-mails
I received an e-mail today from a frustrated client, quoted below. "For some reason since we have started the server, when I go to Junk email or deleted email and try to clean it out...Instead of deleting the ones I highlight they multiply.... Help what do I do? Check in my deleted folder..... nightmare!" I checked the user's deleted items folder, and indeed there are a set of e-mails of which there are some 1 dozen copies of each message. Less than a couple dozen instances of this, but enough to make your head spin. I checked with the user and was informed that these dupl...

Socket closed causes problems
I have an async socket server running. When a connected client closes the connection, the servers' OnDataReceived function seems to get bombarded with empty messages (0 bytes) It causes the entire server to hang until an exception is thrown and the socket gets released. How can I handle this situation? No method of checking for message length or message content seems to be able to kill the connection in time because the bombardment is so rapid. Has anyone else had this problem? Actually, I just had the same thing happen in the client when I closed the server. I tried check...