Closed accounts appear in the current month report

In the current month report in "Investment Performance"
section closed accounts appear in the performance chart.
How do I prevent that without deleting closed accounts?

Thanks,
Vadym
0
chepkov (2)
8/30/2003 7:00:13 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

This options is not available in a monthly report (Reports -> Monthly
Reports - Report for August, 2003)
Unless I miss something.

Thanks,
Vadym

"Grey" <bbb@ccc.com> wrote in message
> Customize your report by removing unwanted accounts. Go to "Customize" and
> find the tab that lists the accounts that the report is generating on.
Then
> unchecked the unwanted accounts.
>
> "Vadym Chepkov" <chepkov@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > In the current month report in "Investment Performance"
> > section closed accounts appear in the performance chart.
> > How do I prevent that without deleting closed accounts?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Vadym

0
chepkov (2)
8/30/2003 11:11:03 PM
You're right! They say the help desk is free for registered users. Give them
a buzz.

I personally never use monthly reports because of all those pie charts and
silly notifications. The reports I use do allow you to customize accounts,
categories, etc.

Grey

> This options is not available in a monthly report (Reports -> Monthly
> Reports - Report for August, 2003)
> Unless I miss something.
>
> Thanks,
> Vadym
>
> "Grey" <bbb@ccc.com> wrote in message
> > Customize your report by removing unwanted accounts. Go to "Customize"
and
> > find the tab that lists the accounts that the report is generating on.
> Then
> > unchecked the unwanted accounts.
> >
> > "Vadym Chepkov" <chepkov@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > In the current month report in "Investment Performance"
> > > section closed accounts appear in the performance chart.
> > > How do I prevent that without deleting closed accounts?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Vadym

0
bbb1 (5)

Detailed Sales Report Issues
From: "Stephen Zwarts" <stephen.zwarts@immix.co.za> Subject: Detailed Sales Report Issues Date: 09 January 2008 14:14 I have Two Detailed Sales reports, they have exactly the same info on with the exception of store details. As soon as i add Store Details i get an error. Please see error. --------------------------- Active Report --------------------------- Error reading report file C:\Program Files\Microsoft Retail Management System\Headquarters\Reports\Custom - Detailed Sales R...

Linking worksheets after runnning report
O.k. please bear with me for this one I will try my best to explain. I am running a report (layout) using peoplesoft software and it returns the information in excel. When I run the layout the criteria is entered in one row, say A4 for example. The problem is that when I run the report (layout) the information expands. So I now have information in cel A4 - A10 (or wherever the data ends) on my layout worksheet. I want to link the layout worksheet to a different worksheet so I can format it, and display it in a more visually appealing manner. The problem is with the link. Before I...

Autosignature appears twice when replying to an email
I have a user that when he replies to a 'Plain Text' message, his signature appears twice. This does not happen to a RTF message. I have deleted his signature and recreated and it still behaves the same. Has anyone seen this before or have any ideas what to do? Thanks for the help in advance. ...

Customer Account Terms to show on POS and on Receipts, Packing Lis
I would like to have the customer "Terms" show up on the receipt/packing list (i.e. Net 30 or Net 10th etc), as we have this value assigned to our customers on the database already. On the receipt template we have added a line for Terms: | " and tried the following: Customer.AccountType.Description Customer.AccountTypeID Customer.AccountReceivable.ID They all return an error when generating a Receipt as not being found, so it prints out a "0". To have it appear on the POS screen, we have it on the Caption tab as Text referencing the value from Customer.CustomTe...

User Security Report shows accessible items as non-a
Hi, Tech Knowledge 37004 details a problem with User Security Report. It is not scheduled for a fix. I am able to fix the window security by individually checking off the problem windows and then selecting MARK ALL. I have not tested this at a Class level yet and also have been unable to get it to work for Integration Manager file access. My questions: 1) Has anyone come up with a solution to this issue, perhaps at the Report Writer level. 2) Why does sa not have access the the Alternate Great Plains Windows and Reports? What is the difference in these windows/reports? thx, Doug T...

NEWBIE question. Fields with calculations correct on form not showing up on report?
I have basic fields that are on a data entry form so when the clerk types in quantity and unit price the TOTALS field calculates this. When I look at or pull in the TOTALS field on my report it just shows $0's. How do I get the report to show what's on my form? On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:00:37 -0800 (PST), p-rat <osupratt@yahoo.com> wrote: >I have basic fields that are on a data entry form so when the clerk >types in quantity and unit price the TOTALS field calculates this. > >When I look at or pull in the TOTALS field on my report it just shows >$0's. How do I ...

Problems closing Windows Mail
When I try to close WM I get a box saying that WM has stopped working and Windows is looking for a solution. It then restarts and it is suggested I go to check for updates. I don't need to as I keep my computer up to date with all available updates but I did anyway and no updates were availoable. I have scanned for viruses etc but computer is clear. Could WM have become corrupted in some way? How can I solve this? Cannot find a download for WM itself, only Windows Live Mail but I would rather not go down that road. No improvements or updates for Windows Mail have been release...

Reports #8
Hello, Has anyone added item "on-hand" and "on-order" to the item movement report? Or maybe you know another report that shows item sales, on-hand and on-order? Thank you. Jim Jim - What is your email address? -- Jocelyn "Jimf" wrote: > Hello, > Has anyone added item "on-hand" and "on-order" to the item movement report? > Or maybe you know another report that shows item sales, on-hand and on-order? > Thank you. > Jim > I would be interested in a report to do the same. Please email to sales@windovers.com Thanks To...

Conditional Query Data in a Report
Is there a way to include the search criteria from a query in a report? More specifically, I use a date condition in a query to produce a report, and I'd like to add the date entered in the message box to the report. Is there a way to do that? If you are trying to do this using only a query and a report, I'm not familiar with a way. If you want to do this, the one way I know of is to use a form to "collect" the criteria that your query uses, then refer to the value entered in the form from within the report. Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "sil...

Cannot view / enter any GL accounts! HELP!
I ran the Check Links yesterday. Now, I cannot see / access / view / created any GL accounts. I first thought that all disappeared as when I open the lookup window, they are all gone. However, after logging in as the sa, they are definitely all there. It appears every user lost access to do anything with GL accounts. When one attempts to manual type in a valid GL account, it simply erases itself once entry is complete. HELP! Did you check your check links reports what did they show?? Can you see the accounts as a Power User or only as sa? "Adam" wrot...

Outlook 2002 with Windows Vista
I have just installed Outlook 2002, as part of Office XP, into my new laptop that has Windows Vista. I was using the trial version of Office 2007, but I uninstalled it when I did not buy it. Outlook was working fine. Also, Outlook 2002 was working fine on my other computer with Windows XP. Every time I run Outlook now, and then do a Send/Receive, it asks for passwords for my two email accounts. Then when I check my email accounts under Tools, Email Accounts, then View or change existing email accounts, then change each email account, in the section for logon information, there is a box ...

Outlook 2010
I have configured a few email accounts: 1 Exchange (work) and 2 pop3/smtp (private). I can't find an option to set my exchange account as a default one for sending emails. So I often send work emails from private account - pretty annoying feature... :) Please help ...

MO close
During the MO close process we are getting the following error"this manufacturing order has a pending component transaction error. see picking document no 'pk number'for more information. this pick document number reffers to the type:allocate. all the issues are posted and we have checked in the sql Query for unposted pick list. we didnt find any unposted transaction except Trans type: Allocate. so pls help us . thanks sarath pemmasani ...

VAT report should be to print without using system password
Currently when print VAT report (used for UK), tools-routines-company-vat return, need to enter system password and then can print report. Should be able to print VAT report without entering system password. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.m...

Can a posting account be changed to an allocation account?
We have an expense account that is in one department. We want to allocate that expense to other departments. Can the existing account be changed to an allocation account? If yes, how? If not, we can add a new account, but the AP staff is used to using this account number. Bob, You cannot switch an account from one posting type to another. The only thing I can think of is using the Account Combiner/Modifier tool available from Microsoft to change the existing account number to something else, which will then free up the number the accounting staff is familiar with and you can create a...

trying to get day/month/year froamt while user enters year only
I am trying to get the end user to enter the year in question and then have the document return values in column A in dd/mmm/yyyy format and column B in Day of week format for all days in that year You would just use something like =DATE(2006,1,ROW()) copied down, but I am not clear where the year number is stored, and when the flip to column B happens. -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace somewhere in email address with gmail if mailing direct) "RADIOOZ" <RADIOOZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A7C3C6F-8AEE-487F-8ADF-62F2234C3858@microsoft.com... > I ...

Outlook 2002 hang with error message when closing. #2
My customer is using Windows 98 operating system, with the Office 2002 (XP) version, and many user encounter error message during they want to close the outlook, the problem did not happen when they open it, appreciate somebody can help/advice on this issue. Below is the Error report Contents:Exception Information Code: 0xfff60951 Flags: 0x00000000 Record: 0x00000000c0000005 Address: 0x0000000000000000 System Information Windows, Minor Version: 10 Build:67766446 CPU Version Code:88A78094 - 30025EC0 -00000001 cpu Version: 00000686 CPU FeatureCode: 0383F9FF CPU AMD Feature Code:...

Computed value does not appear...
I am on a Windows 2000 platform, using Office 2000. Recently, when I enter data in a cell, which is linked to other cells on the spreadsheet, the newly computed values in the other cells do not appear until I hit Save, or until I enter data elsewhere on the spreadsheet. The only software changes to my system have been two security updates from the Windows Update web site. Does anyone have any thoughts why the changed values are delayed in appearing on my screen? Thanks in advance. Gordon Biggar Houston, Texas Gordon Tools>Options>Calculation Change to "automatic" Go...

Date in Report/Query
Hi. I have a report that has worked up until this past week. The query behind the report has the following expression: DateAuth: Format([CredAuthDate],"mm/dd/yy") If I type in 12/31/09....report works fine. Type in anything with "10" as the year and it fails. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. If I take off the format for the field it works. Is something different for the year 2010? This is an Access 2003 database. Thanks... I suggest applying criteria to an 'unformatted' field and turn off the display by unchecking the 'Sh...

Inventory Historical usage report
Does any one know what table or tables hold the Inventory uasge history. I am trying to write a report that will show toatl number of inventory items sold by year for each item number. I am on GP 9.0. I know this information is veiw by item number in the system but i need to get it out to excel asap. Thank you Ken You should be able to pull this information from the Inventory Transactions Amount History table (IV30300). You will have to summarize by year as you described where HSTMODUL = 'SOP'. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http...

Attach PDF to Account automatically
Is it possible to get the system to automatically pick up a file from a network folder and attach it to an entity (i.e. an account) Yes, through Custom code you can achieve that. you have to read using .net IO operations and then read account from MS CRM web services through CRM SDK and attach that. For that you need .net and CRM SDK Knowledge. -- Regards, Imran MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "CRMTT" wrote: > Is it possible to get the system to automatically pick up ...

Standard Reports on CRM 3.0
I am trying to setup CRM 3.0; I have set it up on sql 2005 and migrated the data from ACT with no errors. when I click on reports in workplace a message is displayed - an error has occurred - contact the system administrator. I ran the environment diagnostic tool and no errors appeared. Can anybody point me in the right direction to resolve this. For more detail error information you can turn on Dev Errors. To do this, log onto the Microsoft CRM Server. Open a File Explorer window and navigate to the folder where the Microsoft CRM web site is installed. Open the web.config and chang...

Adding investments to a retirement account
I have just made some changes to my retirement account as I now have more options and wanted to switch some of my investments. I cannot see where I add a new investment to an existing retirement account. My existing account has always listed my investments, but I can't see how to add new ones. In microsoft.public.money, JJW wrote: >I have just made some changes to my retirement account as I now have more >options and wanted to switch some of my investments. I cannot see where I >add a new investment to an existing retirement account. My existing account >has always l...

Watch Accounts
I've set up a watch account to use as a model for an investing strategy I'd like to try. In doing so, I want to be able to track theoretical purchases and sales of individual stocks. I want to track sales and realized gains on my Account Summary window, so I've customized my view to do that. After entering a purchase, the stock shows up just fine on my account summary, but after I sell all shares, it no longer shows up so I'm not able to track realized gains. How can I get Money to continue to display the stocks I no longer "own" in my watch account? a w...