Citi Card not updating when starting Money 2006

I have a few credit cards and bank accounts set up for online updates. My
Citi Card account is the only one where you can specify the frequency for
updating. I have it set for "Every Day". When I first sign into Money 2006 in
the morning it automatically performs an online update for all my cards and
banks - except my Citi Card account. In order to update that account I have
to do a manual update.

I tried disabling online updates for the account and then enabling it again,
however its still not updating automatically when I sign in. Anyone have a
solution for this?
0
rikmar67 (19)
11/4/2005 11:28:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Disable driver updating for a single device
A few years ago when troubleshooting issues with a network adapter I came across a trick to disable driver updating for an individual device. I looked again today after encountering a similar problem, but I could no longer find the option. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I swear it was accessible from Device Manager. ...

Windodws Updates fail to install themselves
Dell C521 64 bits, dual processor Media Center Edition Ver 2002 SP3 Windows update downloaded six updates Thursday morning, but only four of them installed. Here are the four that failed: There was the same error code for all four: Error code: 0x800710 da: KB982214, KB981852, KB2183461, KB981997 FWIW, my wife's laptop downloaded and installed eleven (11) updates without incident. It has Home Edition on it. I Googled the error code but I can't make any sense of the two pages that turned up. They have nothing even remotely similar to what I do. Any sugg...

Updating custom properties on multiple shaoes
Hi, Is there any way to change the custom properties (not the data values, but the "custom properties properties") on all instances of a certain shape in a Visio file? I know I can select all instances of the shape on any given page and change the properties, but I have hundreds of instances of a certain shape spread across maybe fifty pages, so whenever I find out there's a property missing its a gargantuan task just going through all the pages manually. Jorn look at updating the master. view - drawing explorer window Masters Select your master and edit. All this cou...

Deleting an information store and starting over.
I inherited a 145GB information store. I set up a new exchange server and moved half the mailboxes off and into several different stores. I do not have enough room to do an offline defrag but want to still shrink the size of the inherited store. I want to move all the user off and into a temporary store, delete the information store and move the users back. Can i just delete the .mdb and .stm files and start the store again to get a clean store. What about the SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR account. I dont want to mess up my exchange env by deleting the wrong stuff. Hi Brillmike, You can follo...

Record Selection Form for Update Query
I need to design a form that allows the user to select records via the standard SHIFT-click/CTRL-click/CTRL-SHIFT-click method (selecting record ranges with gaps). These selected records must then update a user-defined field with a user-defined value. The need to do this stems from the fact that Access datasheets apparently don't behave like Excel with respect to copying a single field and pasting to multiple fields. Is this even possible? The selection method I described doesn't seem to be inherently supported in any of Access' forms... I'm pretty new to this and not r...

Failed .NET updates
I have two .NET updates which have refused to install since August. They are: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update for .NET versions 2.0 through 3.5 (KB951847) x86 and Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 Security Update for Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, and Windows XP (KB974417) My computer is a 4-year-old dell inspiron 2200 running windows XP. Recently, while working in visual studio with .NET my computer bluescreened saying that driver ialmrnt5 had stopped working. Apparently this is an intel graphics driver. This may ...

Using wild cards in array formulas?
Hi, How would I write a formula to use wildcards in an array formula? Say I have two columns, one has values such as 2L90, 2L91, 2L92, 2L54, 2L55 etc. and I want to select all the 2L90/91/92, and add up the numbers in the other column. I can never remember whether I need sum, sumif, count, countif etc. But also how to do wildcards, if it's even possible. ={sum((a1:a50,"2L9*")*(b1:b50))} Thanks! Norm Try the following:- =SUMPRODUCT((LEFT(A1:A50,3)="2L9")*(B1:B50)) -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec -...

Would would cause a virtual server to not start?
Applied the batch of updates last night to our W2003 server with Exchange 2003 on it. Everything came up but the POP3 virtual server didn't start. The POP3SVC had an error in the event log that it failed, but then less than a second later, another POP3SVC message came up that the service had started successfully. I assumed it tried to start too soon and something else wasn't going yet. That has happened on a reboot before and never been an issue. I had to go into the Exchange SYSTEM MANAGER and start the POP3 virtual service. -- _____________________________________________________...

Money 2005--a BIG disappointment
After struggling for the better part of 2 days with many of the issues I have read about on this board relating to Money 2005, primarily involving MSN Bill Pay, I am "throwing in the towel" and going back to Money 2004. After being bounced around all day from MSN Bill Pay "customer service" to Microsoft Support, back to MSN Bill Pay, over to Check Free, back to Microsoft Support, I have just about had enough. Their "solution" to my issued involved, re-installing Money 2004, ending MSN Bill Pay Service in that application, re-installing 2005, and starting...

Data Validation Using Lists: help user to find values starting with a character (like auto-filter)
Hi All I have cell validation using a list. The list is very long as it lists all the staff in the company. When my users use the pull down they have to scroll all the way down the list to find the name they are seeking. Excel provides no assitance in "jumping" to all the names that start with a particular letter. For example, it would be very useful if I am looking for "Smith, Peter." to be able to hit the letter "S" and have Excel "jump" me to all the names starting with "S". This feature is in Excel for auto-filters but not for data valid...

Money 2005
There's no where to assign an asset category! I have a 403B retirement account and the category for all funds is OTHER. Money won't let me change the assets associated with this account - LARGE-CAP, MID-CAP, etc. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks. "SteveH" <SteveH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9B72D53B-1516-4979-BFCB-6CEF270CDD7D@microsoft.com... > There's no where to assign an asset category! I have a 403B retirement > account and the category for all funds is OTHER. Money won't let me > change > the assets asso...

Could not start Outlook
I recently installed Office 2000/Outlook 2000 on my Windows 2000 machine. When I go to start Outlook, I get an error message"unable to open your default e-mail folders. Oud\tlook could not start because a location to send and receive mail could not be found. To add a location such as a personal folder file, double-click the Mail Icon in Windows Control Panel" When I double click on Control Panel, I get an error message "There was an error reading your Internet E-Mail service. Click the Tools Menu, click Services, delete the service and then create a new one."...

MS Money and 2 PC's...
What is the most effective way to keep MS Money synched between a PC and a laptop? Any suggestions? (and yes, of course, only running one at a time) But I keep my records up to date from work (laptop) and then work from my desktop PC when at home. Any suggestions? "Raichean" <Raichean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16EF1DE6-1D33-40B7-A168-8B740052030A@microsoft.com... > What is the most effective way to keep MS Money synched between a PC and a > laptop? Any suggestions? (and yes, of course, only running one at a > time) > But I keep my ...

"Money Example Information"
How can I delete the "Money" information examples pages or the entire group of examples for this - I accidently hit the download entry for Money Example and all this information on Amy & Charles Anderson w/Woodgrove Bank (all fictitious I'm sure) came up - I really wanted to continue with the information which I had been entering. Somehow this was all deleted. I just want to get out of this screen entirely and start over (a whole new page) with my information instead of the "Anderson's". In microsoft.public.money, Jo wrote: >How can I delete the &...

compare date field in 1 table to start & end date fields in 2nd ta
I have 1 table that lists schools with their holiday dates (among other info) and in a 2nd table I have students with corresponding date ranges in 2 fields - from_date and to_date to indicate their attendance. I need to find any records in the student attendance table where the holiday dates in the 1st table are within the range of the from and to dates. Can anyone help? Try this --- SELECT [1st_Table].School, [2nd_Table].Student, [1st_Table].[holiday dates] FROM 1st_Table, 2nd_Table WHERE ((([1st_Table].[holiday dates]) Between [from_date] And [to_date])); -- KARL DEWEY Build a littl...

Money 2006 Deluxe Downloaded/Installed will not run.
I paid for MS Money 2006 Deluxe. I downloaded the webinst.exe and installed it. When I double click the shortcut to run it, MSMoney remains in the processes but no "Money" screen comes up. I tried uninstalling, removing all registry settings refering to MS Money and deleting the all the money files in Program Files and Application Data. IE 6.0.2800, Windows 98 SE up-to-date Does anyone out there experience this? ...

How to run prog on start up & then uninterrupted
Hi I am from a golf club that are running XP based computers. One of these is the server and 2 others are used for members to enter scores, make bookings etc. The systems need to be available 24/7 and generally do run reasonably well. However, things like power cuts, windows updates, AVG etc can upset them and instead of being available for the tasks required sit showing windows sign on etc. What I am looking for is a way to have these always running the handicap program without interruptions. It would be good if windows updates and AVG can also do their thing, but in the backgroun...

Money 2006 Small Business and Recording Payables
In MS 2006, receivables are designed so I can record the entire amount, say $100 but when I receive the partial payment lik3 $50, I can record that partial payment ands see money due. How do I do the same with Payables meaning, I want to enter the entire amount billed by my vendor, say $100 but only pay a partial amount like $50. So When I create a the Business Payables report I want to see what I have paid and what I owe that vendor. Am I misunderstanding how to use Vendors? ...

Microsoft Money 2002 Not enough memory
Each time I try to open MS Money 2002 on my PC I get an error telling me there's not enough memory and to close other applications. In most cases I don't have any other applications up and running. Additionally I have 512MB of RAM so I think I should be OK. Any suggestions? In microsoft.public.money, <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Each time I try to open MS Money 2002 on my PC I get an >error telling me there's not enough memory and to close >other applications. > >In most cases I don't have any other applications up and >r...

2007 -> Money+/update Part II, would you like another account?
When I did the initial upgrade to Money+ or the patch right before I had to disable my Citibank account then re enable it. This process went fine and was working for like the last month. I think there was another update last week or so and ever since then when I update it adds duplicate accounts for my Citibank Checking and Savings account then complains at me to merge. If I tell it to merge then it wants to discard all my entries in these accounts for the last year… (Needless to say I don’t want to do this) So now even if I do merge the accounts the next time I go to update it adds ...

Date Field Update Based on Start Date
I would like to update A field with a End Date that is 45 days from the Start Date. I have tried is in the defualt value of my enddatefield DateAdd("d", 45, DatesOfCOPStart) However nothing happens. I even tried a put this on a onclick event and a got/lost foucs event. Private Sub Command108_Click() Dim UpdateDate As String If IsNull([DatesOfCOPStart]) Then Exit Sub Else UpdateDate = DateAdd("d", 45, DatesOfCOPStart) Me.DatesOfCOPEnd = UpdateDate End If End Sub It updates but only after I leave the record and come back. How can I get the field to update on the spot?...

Continuous section breaks don't start until next page
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I'm trying to adjust my headers and footers in a Word document. Since the footer change begins on a page where the header needs to stay the same (but change on the next page), I've inserted a continuous section break. However, the footer following the section break (which should be section 2) still shows up as belonging to section 1. So I can't change that footer without changing the footers on all the previous pages. I have this same problem on the last page, where I don't want a footer at all. ...

Can Money 2003 do this? #2
I download data from my bank at month end. Most all of my bank transactions are by check card. Is it possible to configure each check card payee with its proper category so that the register will autofill the category when the data is downloaded? Till now I always have had to manually enter the payees correct category in the register after I d/l the data at month end. Must be an easier way but I sure missed it. Would very appreciate an reply. D.H.Harris ...

Does Microsoft Intend Money type pgm for LLP,C-Corp,S-Corp?
To Microsoft MVP's Does Microsoft Intend to offer a Money type pgm for LLP,C-Corp,S-Corp In otherwords so assets can be tracked correctly and categories can be correctly assigned to form 1120 tax line Microsoft should because the use of these is becoming so prevelent for small business's and Money 2004 Small Business says "Small Busines And the product should be able to import everything including the epay information for us that have been using Money 2004 Small Business Thanks and have a great day Don ...

show date of last update...
Need a way so in Cell A1 it shows the last date the file was updated and saved. Right now it shows the current date which is not working for this file... Thanks to all. Will require either a manual entering of the date CTRL + semi-colon before saving, or VBA to stamp the date when you save the file. In Thisworkbook Module paste this code Private Sub Workbook_BeforeSave(ByVal SaveAsUI As Boolean, Cancel As Boolean) With Sheets("Sheet1") .Range("A1").Value = Format(ThisWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties _ ("Last Save Time"), _ &q...