Check Register #4

I experiencing a few entries in the "Num" column on the
Check Register showing an envelope with a small red
indicator of some kind on the right hand side of the
envelope.  I've been unable to determine the meaning of
this.  Does anyone know what causes this?  Many thanks.
0
anonymous (74722)
11/28/2003 5:21:37 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

L> I experiencing a few entries in the "Num" column on
L> the Check Register showing an envelope with a small
L> red indicator of some kind on the right hand side
L> of the envelope.  I've been unable to determine the
L> meaning of this.  Does anyone know what causes
L> this?  Many thanks.

Most likely, it's potential recurring transaction. Check out Money Help,
search for word "icon"; or check http://www.microsoft.com/money/productinfo/money_icons.htm

Vadim

0
vr (140)
11/28/2003 6:42:04 AM
What Money is doing is trying to mark transactions that
you make every month so you don't have to put them in
manually every time.
If you want to get rid of this go to the 'num' column of
the transaction in question and right click on the red
check then scroll down and mark as a non-recurring
transaction.

0
anonymous (74722)

MSCRM 4 Install Error with Reporting Services / Object Reference S
I am trying to setup CRM 4.0 on windows server 2003 standard SP2 with MSSQL 2005 SP3. I receive error "Setup failed to validate specified Reporting Services Report Server http://server/reportserver. Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. I found other topics directing to a hotfix, but that hotfix is for MSSQL SP2. I think SRS is configured correctly and the permissions are all set... i am lost as to what to try next. ...

OWA2003 w/fba, logoff when following links of emails or after spell checking
Hi, I've recently configured my owa2003 with form based auth at my organization. Almost everything works fine, but I have a couple of things to solve... 1) if I try to spell check my emails, owa shows a popup telling me that the message could not be checked, and it kicks me to login page. 2) if I click on any url of a email, i'm asked to login again. any help? Thanks! Hi people, for those affected with this behavior, this article fits http://support.microsoft.com/kb/820378/en-us hth "Ricardo Pistarino" <RPistarino@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uuw...

Object Library not registered #2
Using a computer that is running Windows 98 SE with Office 2000 Pro. When I open Excel the following message appears "Object library not registered". When I click OK the application appears to work properly. How can I fix or prevent this error? Bernard Hi Bernard While in the VBE go to Tools>References The missing Referece should be preceded with the word "Missing". Use the Browse button to locate and open it. ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Business Software Galore! Free Excel Forum http://www.ozgrid.com/forum *** ...

4 variables scatter charting?
I need to make a scatter chart but have 4 variables. Can this be done in Excel? If you have 3 dependent variables which are a function of 1 independent variable, then it's easy, and it's the standard type of thing that the chart wizard expects to deal with. If you have 1 dependent variable which is a function of 3 dependent variables, then it's not so easy. You may need to explain further what you are trying to do. -- David Biddulph "ch33" <ch33@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB7B8788-78E0-45C4-A29F-7773F5BF630C@microsoft.com... >I need...

Reverse Voided Checks
Unfortunately, we voided 75 checks that shouldn't have been voided. Is there any way to reverse a voided check? Sorry, you must write replacement checks. I know the issues with this. If the checks were in a series and you can reissue the entire block, you could change the next check number from 1234 (the number of the first voided check) to 9001234 then later change it back to the next real document number. If the checks are not in sequential order, you will need to issue manual checks to replace these, using an alternate check number so you can easily match the cleared docume...

Check box and and formula
Hi. I am trying to desing a form where the user checks one box at the top of the form and then at the bottom of the form there is a printed message based on what check box was checkced at the top. The form has about 60 check boxes at the top, and I want the printed message to print in only one cell, based on which check box was checked at the top. (I hope this is clear!) I do not know macros or vb and was hoping a formula (such as If(or) wouldr work.\\\\\\\\\ Hi! That's a lot of checkboxes on a form! >I do not know macros or vb Well, neither do I so I'm assuming you u...

Store Credit #4
Hi I need to know if you can change "Sales Receipt" title to "Store Credit" when you issue credit note. Thank you. -- Kay ...

Warning message #4
Whenever I open an excel document I keep getting a warning message saying "The numbering add in must be loaded for optimal numbering..." Any ideas?? Paul From the description of your problem I would surmise that the workbook is based on a Template that requires the TMPLTNUM.XLA be loaded in Tools>Add-ins. The INVOICE.XLT from Spreadsheet Solutions uses the sequential numbering for new invoices. The numbering add-in referred to above should reside in your Office\Library. Search for it if you don't see it listed in Tools>Add-ins. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 11 ...

CRM 4.0 + ie8 + outlook
Hi everyone, I'm having 2 issues, they seem to be related (or not!). 1) When sending mail merge from within CRM for outlook it crashes while sending it out from Word. The email still sends, but because it's crashed it doesn't give us the next page which allows us to create activities. ie8 is the program crashing.. 2) ie8 + CRM 4.0 + advanced find issue. info here: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?&lang=&cr=&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.crm&p=1&tid=ab42078f-5779-407c-a970-d6a675565f67 Any ideas? I'm on r...

ANN: Database Workbench 4.0.3, the multi-DBMS IDE now available!
Ladies, gentlemen, Upscene Productions is proud to announce the next version of the popular multi-DBMS development tool: " Database Workbench 4.0.3 Pro " This release includes the FREE Lite versions for InterBase, Firebird and MySQL. Version 4 introduced full Unicode support, 4.0.3 fixes some issues found in that initial release and subsequent releases, including the "Query was empty"-error in some parts of the MySQL module. There have been numerous improvements to existing tools and the user interface making it even better than before. For more inf...

How do I set Outlook to auto check for mail?
I am trying to set up MS Outlook to automatically check for new e-mail messages. Can this be done in Outlook? Please provide more information. What is your current setup? Are you using an Exchange server and what version of Outlook are you running. Regards Francine Otterson President, San Diego Outlook User Group "Attila" wrote: > I am trying to set up MS Outlook to automatically check for new e-mail > messages. Can this be done in Outlook? Tools/Options/Mail Delivery. 'Check for new messages...' On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 07:11:02 -0700, Attila <Attila@discuss...

how do i set up outlook to check automaticly without the browser .
So i am used to netscape 4.79 where the "nsnotify" checks my mail every 5 min... can i get outlook 2002 to do the same without having the browser open or minimized? As in just from the icon tray? No, it has to be opened, though it can be minimised. Check mail settings and set to check every x mins - do not set to less than 10mins "cubeman" <cubeman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:700BBC6D-1B97-4FF8-81AA-E0D49C0A9257@microsoft.com... > So i am used to netscape 4.79 where the "nsnotify" checks my mail every 5 > min... can i get outlo...

Export register data from Money Plus to Excel? Moneylink failed.
How can I export data from the transaction register in Money Plus to Excel 2007? I tried installing Ultrasoft Moneylink as an Add-in but it doesn't seem to launch at all - even if it did work, I understand that only reports data can be exchanged. I'd even be willing to scan a printout of the register if I knew how to print that first. Thanks Hi, I don't know a thing about Money Plus. That said, if the Ultrasoft Moneylink add-in is for Excel, then in Excel choose Office Button, Excel Options, Add-ins, and click the Go button at the bottom of the window. If you see yo...

Not allow entering repeated references in a column
Hi Frank, - BEFORE entering the formula in the data validation dialog, I�v selected the cells from A1 to A25 - which values? well ... I�ve tried numbers (2,3, ..) just to certif if it was working ... & once I�ve typed the first number ... the erro message appeared. Thanks for your time, Ritinh -- ritinh ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ritinha's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1566 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27195 Hi if you like email me your file and I'll ha...

[4] 8 1/2 x 11 pages on [1] 11x17
I would like to (4) 8 1/2 x 11 pages on both sides of 11x17 stock with a fold down the middle. I can do it but the page come out in the wrong order. Have tried all the possible combinations of file/page suetup/layout/folded card. Duplex printing is selected it would need to print like this: ============== page 4 (upside down) -----------------fold---- page 1 ============== ============== page 3 (upside down) -----------------fold--- page 2 (upside down) ============== Can you tell me what the settings would be? File Page setup Special fold Landscape OK Yes to the next screen (it gi...

CEdit Control #4
Hi, I would like to display the value of an int variable in a textbox. I am using the MFC Dialog based application compiled using visual studio.net 2005. Initially, i am able to display a string in the textbox via: CWnd* pWnd = GetDlgItem(IDC_EDIT2); pWnd->SetWindowText(_T("Hockey is best!")); The IDC_EDIT2 is a CEdit Textbox control. However when i try to display an integer value by the following codes: CString countnos; int countvalue=100; countnos.Format( "%lu", countvalue ); JASMINE.SetWindowTextW(countnos); There is an error msg: error C2664: 'void ATL...

Consistency Check
I have three tables linked together. Table one is Property, Two is Improvement and Tbl Three is Improvement Segments. They are all linked together by a property Id and year. For each Improvement there is at least one Improvement Segment with a field called 'class' in the Improvement Segment table. There numerous segments in the Improvement Segment table and each of the segments should have the same class. My question is how can I get a search that will tell me if there are any improvement segments that the class is not consistant for each of the improvements from Improvement ...

Excel 2003 - VBA
How do I check a cell to see if there is a #N/A or #REF in a VBA routine? Craig Use the IsError() function with a cell reference inside the parentheses, such as IsError(Range("A1")) Cell Error Values You can insert a cell error value into a cell or test the value of a cell for an error value by using the CVErr function. The cell error values can be one of the following XlCVError constants. Constant Error number Cell error value xlErrDiv0 2007 #DIV/0! xlErrNA 2042 #N/A xlErrName 2029 #NAME? xlErrNull 2000 #NULL! xlErrNum 2036 #NUM! xlE...

Check Boxes & Data Validation
I have two check boxes (from forms toolbar), Two named ranges, and one cell for a dropdown (Data Validation list). Is it possible to tie one of the check boxes to each of the named ranges and have the selected check box populate that named range on the data validation list. Mike Rogers Hi! You'd be better off using option buttons. Using checkboxes allows for more than one to be checked at a time. Only one option button can be selected at a time. I'll reply as though you are using option buttons. OK, so you have 2 option buttons and 2 named ranges: Range1 and Range2. Edit th...

Web Query #4
Hi, I'm not really sure if this an Excel issue but here goes. I have a file set up that gathers data from a web page. It updates web hits and other data from the page on a daily basis, the only problem I have is that I either have to leave the file open 24/7 or manually open it each day. I've no problem using code to place the updated data into the appropriate date columns and saving, it does that already, but is there any way of getting an Excel file to open automatically at a specified time, update itself via the code and then save and close? TIA Regards, Alan. Office XP2003 Vi...

worksheet tabs #4
For whatever reason, my worksheet tabs are very small with teeny tiny fonts. It seems like you can adjust anything BUT these tabs. Does anyone know how to increase the size of these tabs. The worksheet tab font is linked to the size of the scroll bars. Go into Windows Control Panel Display Setting to change them. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "Mark T." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0ae601c4a0b2$e7ecdfa0$a401280a@phx.gbl... | For whatever reason, my worksheet tabs are very small with | teeny tiny fonts. It seems like you can adjust anything | BUT...

2 DIGITS OUT OF 4
From a four digit number I want to have a formula that extracts only the middle two numbers eg." 5062" would equal "06" or "4113" would equal "11". GK =--MID(A1,2,2) -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "gregork" <gre...

can't install wave 4 beta
it tells my that I do not have internet connection and therefore it can't download the components... but that is nonsense, I do have internet connection... puzzled Not enough info.. Windows version IE version AV client Third part firewall ? -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "oppiman" <oppiman(at)live(dot)com> wrote in message news:6D9CADF1-154B-4B99-8AB4-366F7C7DE335@microsoft.com... > it tells my that I do not have internet connection and therefore it can't > download the components... > but that is nonsense, I do have internet connec...

split column into 4 columns
I need some assitance making a huge column into 4 columns. Here is the scenerio: Col A has any given rows of values / text. and I need to split into 4 columns But this is where it gets tricky. a1 =a a2=b a3=c a4=d a5=e a6=f a7=g etc... I need b1=a, c1=b, d1=c, e1=d b2=e, c2=f, d2=g, etc.. What is the best way to do this? Put this in B1: =OFFSET($A$1,4*(ROW()-1)+COLUMN()-2,0) drag across to fill B1:e1 and drag down until you run out of data. Jack wrote: > > I need some assitance making a huge column into 4 columns. Here is the > scenerio: > Col A has any given rows of value...

Error while check printing
On Great Plains 9.0, when printing checks, after printing a few checks, we get this error at times. The error prints on the check and not as a note on the screen. Internal Error - False Position: 0x7ed0e0d (128781837) system: M6FWSIM/x1_image Line: 605 Version:OPDL 1.26 04-14-2005 The payables batch then just hangs and does not print further. Jack, It would appear that your printer is having problems with its communications, or could even be on the verge of a breakdown. I would suggest you check the printer manufacturer's website to see if they have a tech support page. From t...