Check Printing #6

I get the error " no accounts with checks to be printed"
I used the salvage utility from microsoft and that didn't
seen to help, any suggestions?  Thanks in advance
0
kris4703 (1)
4/1/2004 12:03:18 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Did you use msmoney -s (which is different than salv.exe)?

"Kris" <kris@team19motorsports.com> wrote in message
> I get the error " no accounts with checks to be printed"
> I used the salvage utility from microsoft and that didn't
> seen to help, any suggestions?  Thanks in advance

Web Sites Tab in IIS 6.0
Hi All, At my IIS 6.0, right click on Web Sites folder, select ASP.NET tab, my ASP.NET version is 2.0 and it's disable or gray out. So, I'd like to change 2.0 to 1.1 as default for CRM but I could not do it because dropdown box is disable. Anybody has any ideas how to make the change of ASP.NET version in Web Sites folder of IIS 6.0? Please advice and I'd appreciate it. That's odd. do you have the 1.1 Framework installed on the server? If so, then you could try re-registering the 1.1 framework. I'd suggest reading this article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/...

Print a worksheet when a cell = 1
I want to print a worksheet when a value of 1 appears in cell A1 (The cell is linked to another program which will write a 1 into the cell when a printout is required) Please tell me how I can achieve this – all suggestions welcome Is that link a formula to a different worksheet in a different workbook? Or is it the result of some kind of query? A little more information may help get an answer. Pat wrote: > > I want to print a worksheet when a value of 1 appears in cell A1 > (The cell is linked to another program which will write a 1 into the cell > when a printout is requi...

printing #21
hi all,is it possble when printing a worksheet,to not have a partial row not print.what i am trying to do is not have the info in theses cells show up when printed.ie print worksheet except d24:d34?any suggestions? thx wyn -- WYN Hi two options, select the cells you do want to print (hold down control to get multiple cells) and then choose file / print / selection or change the font colour of d24:d34 to white before printing. Cheers JulieD "WYN" <WYN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CEC2DEC1-A4F9-43BB-930C-24D897F101F8@microsoft.com... > hi all,is it...

Printing labels from HQ
Why can't we print labels from HQ? Its simple..... some companies manage products and inventory form the warehouse and "push" the product to the retail locations. It makes no sense to manage label printing from the store level for our business model. Can it be done? The concept is that a warehouse will be a store. HQ in RMS is a centralised management control system not a physical location. To manage the physical location you need a store license. So we always install HQ and a store where the warehouse is included. Afshin Alikhani - afshin@Retailrealm.co.uk Chairman ...

Shrinks page to be printed
I have an Excel spreadsheet with a dozen sheets. They are set-up to fit to page for printing. 98 out of 100 users of this spreadsheet have the pages print out perfectly. However, 2 out of 100 say that the spreadsheet shrinks when they go to print to a size that is too small to read. I am assuming there is an option that these two users have selected in Excel that have it resizing to fit differently than the others. Can someone help provide guidance? BTW, I do not have the Print-Area defined because even though 99% of the sheets are identical in size (row and columns), there may be ...

Run-Time Error '6' Overflow
I'm in need of a suggestion/help with an error I'm getting with my Access 2007 form's calculated control field(s). I'm getting a "Run-time error '6' - Overflow" message when I go to another field and the AfterUpdate() event fires. Most values may contain a 0 initially until inputted or may stay as a zero depending on what pieces of equipment are run. I've set the table structure up and set the field numbers as Long Integers a Here is a sample of my code. Any suggestions would be most appreciated. Private Sub Changes() Me.Rejects_Rough = (Me...

Checked Out Files
In a SharePoint library, when I upload multiple files I have to manually check in each file. There are no required fields in the column settings. THere used to be a required field but we removed that. Is there any other setting to correct this problem or a way to check in multiple files at once? Remove the require check out condition on the library prior to upload. -- Daniel A. Galant Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine. "Kim" <Kim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:64AD5224-4334-455F-8896-1CAA43534E9D@microsoft.com... >...

Multiple users #6
My wife and I share one computer and would like to each have their own contact list, calendar, mail. We are running XP Pro and Office 2000. Is it possible to have two separate profiles? When I create a new profile, I cannot assign it to her document settings...all I'm able to do, is create the new personal folder, but how can I populate it with a calendar, contacts, etc.? How can I get her acct actually act like a second acct? About the only thing we can seem to have personal, is the desktop...is this a limitation of only having a single license? Thanks in advance, Rob RJ...

Attempting to print silently from Word using ShellExecuteEx
I am using an ActiveX control to print input documents and their OLE attachments to the proper applications. I am attempting to have the documents print silently. I print them in a loop calling ShellExecuteEx for each one in turn. Parameters are the same for all. E.g my program receives a report with a PDF file and two embedded OLE Word attachments. My loop first prints the PDF and it prints silently with no Popups whatsoever. After successfully extracting the OLE attachments and storing them in locally saved .doc file, I print them in the same loop using the same Shell...

Printing Customer Name on Credit Card Receipts
This is another suggestion to MS to add into RMS the following feature: Pull the customer name from a credit card that is swiped and print it on the receipt. If the "dumb" terminals most processing companies rent out can do this, certainly a sophisticated program like RMS should be able to do this as well. I'm no programming genius but I'd imagine that since RMS is already filtering out the account number and exp date from the rest of the data on a cc mag stripe that pulling the name would only add a few lines of code. In a similar post someone mentioned that there wa...

Printing of Borders 02-14-10
I have a phenomenon I have not seen before, despite using Excel for over 15 years. Can anyone please point to a cause? Excel 2000 on a Windows XP SP3 platform. On a particular worksheet the Borders are printing on copy one but not copy two. The Borders are delineating sub-totals and totals of columns of figures. Not all worksheets are affected. TIA -- Gerry ~~~~ FCA Stourport, England Enquire, plan and execute ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ perhaps it is a side effect of the Printer preferences having "Advanced Printing features" enabled. You have an HP pr...

Printing attachments #2
I have several users who wish to print a copy of their emails INCLUDING the icons of any attached documents....but wish to keep the formatting of the original text. The following solution will print the email and attachments, but I lose all formatting within the email. 1) Open the email. 2) Click Edit->Edit Message 3) Click Format->Plain Text 4) Print your email Does anyone know how to keep the formatting? Darrell ...

How do I avoid my placed photos printing double?
When I place photos in Publisher, they look normal. In print preview and when I print, many of the images come out doubled. The one image has turned into two one on top of the other with no separation between them. siouxzq wrote: > When I place photos in Publisher, they look normal. In print preview > and when I print, many of the images come out doubled. The one image > has turned into two one on top of the other with no separation > between them. Microsoft Office Publisher 2003 and older are critical about printer drivers. Usually upgrading (or downgrading in some cases) wil...

Printing Monthly Calendar (Outlook 2007)
My work has upgraded from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2007. Every month I print off the monthly view so I can monitor regular events. Outlook 2003 monthly print option only displayed the current month (5 weeks). In Outlook 2007 I am getting a six week view which is compressing the meeting information and displaying some of the next month. Is there a way I can set this so I only get the current month ? -- Malcolm Do you have all the latest updates installed? Outlook 2007 should print exactly 1 month - but there was a bug in early builds and it always did 6 weeks. -- Diane P...

Print BCC and attachment icons with message
How do I print a sent (or received) e-mail message with the BCC recipients and attachment icons included? I can print the message; no BCC recipients and no attachment icons show up. Thanks. Hi! BCC is not present in incoming messages. Regarding attachments: 1. For Outlook 2003 you should install SP1 2. For other Outlook versions: a. Convert message to plain text or RTF formats from HTML b. Install 3rd party add-in, e.g. our Print Tools http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/print_tools/ Alexander Gorlach, MAPILab Ltd. -- Must have Outlook add-ons http://www.mapilab.com/ > ---...

print 1/2 page image to fill a full page
I've created an ad 4x5 size. It's centered in an 8.5 x 11 page setup size. Now, I want to print it out full page size (8.5 x 11) but can't find a way to just expand the entire image. Tried grouping all the elements then dragging the corner out to the desired size. Lost some type and some images distorted. I've also created a PDF of this file and when I tried to print it in "expand small pages to paper size" mode, it still printed it 4x5 instead of 8.5 x 11. I don't see any options for such changes in my printer driver either. What am I missing? Thanks...

Printing from excel fails after some time
Hi, Running XP Pro Sp1, Office 2003 Sp1. We have a few pc's with the above installed. When the machine is freshly rebooted the user can print from excel a few times successfully but then nothing is produced. Nothing shows in the print Queue. The 'Printing page 1 of n' shows only very briefly. To get it working again the machine needs a reboot. At the stage where nothing will print from Excel all other Office apps can print. Opening the printer properties from control panel and printing a test page also works. Any ideas? The users were able to constantly print using Excel 2000...

How do I get it to appear on the page as it does in Print Preview?
I'm planning to e-mail a promotion flyer department-wide but I can't get it to where the lines and text boxes are invisible when displayed in the message. When I got to print preview, the lines/text boxes aren't there. How do I get those lines to disappear while I'm viewing it on the page? Nevermind...I figured it out :) Thanks! "Officeworker777" wrote: > I'm planning to e-mail a promotion flyer department-wide but I can't get it > to where the lines and text boxes are invisible when displayed in the > message. When I got to print previe...

MFC print preview not correct
hi folks, I have a simple doc/view arch. application that just displays some text in the middle of the client area of the view. Am I overly naive to think that the print preview should work out of the box? I fill the background to grey and then print a line of text in the middle (both horizontal & vertically centered). What I get in the print preview is a small grey box in the upper left corner and the text cut off at the left and right. -a Andreesje wrote: > hi folks, > I have a simple doc/view arch. application that just displays some text in > the middle of the client a...

Outlook Printing problem
I have a template created in the tasks and I filled out the information and the P2 is not printing as I see it. It keeps coming up as a list which is not in order ir in a formate that I want, How do I change this so it prints like what I see on the screen? ...

Screen color vs printed color
Using Pub 2003, with an HP Deskjet 1120C printer. (yes it's old) Replaced color cartridge with a "generic" one.( yes I'm cheap) Pub and Word cannot print RED but give me some kind of maroon. I printed a PUB color scheme sheet and there are NO reds on it. Since I have no other programs to print from I am wondering if Word and Pub have problems with the color RED? -- McM I read a few forum messages on the HP site about your printer. What version Windows are you using? You might find some of the messages enlightening. You could try a different driver, there are suggestions. ...

Purchase orders
Here's my suggestion to MS... A great addition to RMS would be to bring back the ability to print labels for items in a purchase order based on the quantity you are currently receiving. Here's what I mean... If you have an item on a PO and you order 6 of them and the manufacturer ships 2 and then backorders 4 it will be very easy to print out the 2 labels using the RTD quantity option. However, when the 4 backordered items show up and need lables, the only way to set the quantity to 4 is manually. Now this is not a big deal for small orders, but it would save a huge amount o...

Pivot Table #6
Creating a pivot table but keep getting an error message saying that there are too many rows or columns to drag them off one of them . it has worked in the past when there where only 1556 lines now ther is 4036. I have never had this problem before. Thanks ...

Print preview?
How can I see a preview of how my page will look when printed before printing it? Using Excel 2008. Thanks! One Option: Click the Page Layout View button in the lower left corner of the window. You can also go to File> Print, then click the Preview button to preview the document in Apple's Preview app. -- HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac "Rick" <someone@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eDuOY66%23KHA.348@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > How can I see a preview of how my page will look when printed before > printing it? Using Excel 2008. ...

booklet to print pages in order
We have document that has been done in a booklet format. Which is all nice, but we don't have the gear to create the booklet. We like the format, but instead of it printing page 1&20 on the same page, we would like it to print page 1&2 on the same page. Using Publisher 2000. Does your printer handle duplex printing? If so, you could change the type of publication to Full Page, then tell your printer to do it double-sided. "Joanne Ramaekers" <jo_nzchick@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:443401c37678$40ec31c0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > We have document that ha...