Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Is there any way to change the font(s) used in MS Money
2004's registers?  The default font is too small and
difficult for me to read.  Also, is there any way to
change the color scheme to something more pleasing to my
eye (like you can do in Quicken...)

Thanks.
0
debbimsr (1)
5/20/2004 2:55:19 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Nope and Nope. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=136.

"Debbie R." <debbimsr@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Is there any way to change the font(s) used in MS Money
> 2004's registers?  The default font is too small and
> difficult for me to read.  Also, is there any way to
> change the color scheme to something more pleasing to my
> eye (like you can do in Quicken...)
>
> Thanks.

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Font Sizing
I am visually impaired. I would like to increase font size in the IN-box window where the From: Subject: and Received: columns are listed. I have been able to increase font size to read the body of the e-mail and can compose e-mail with larger font - just would like to increase font size for the incoming message headers. Please write to me at: johnw@winserv.com if you can help. thank you in advance. John Depending on your version of Outlook, View->Current View->Customize Current View->Other Settings. You can customize the Fonts from there. --� Milly Staples [MVP...

Territory Change

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Money Plus not Updating Quotes

Register & Favorites Don't Match
I have Money 2004. My checking account register shows the correct balance. But in the "Favorites" list on my home page, my checking account balance is many thousands of dollars lower than the actual balance. How did these get out of sync? Thanks for any help. In microsoft.public.money, Larry E. wrote: >I have Money 2004. My checking account register shows the correct balance. >But in the "Favorites" list on my home page, my checking account balance is >many thousands of dollars lower than the actual balance. How did these get >out of sync? Thanks for ...

Word 2004 overriding global prefs
Okay.. PMG5 running 10.4.6. I have a problem with the default page setup settings in two limited user accounts (my own, admin account, is fine). As I am in the UK, the global default paper size is set to A4. All applications respect this - bar Word. Every time it's fired up, and a new document selected, the paper size is always US Letter. This does NOT affect any other Office application. I have tried trashing prefs - I've even removed (using the supplied removal tool) and reinstalled Office. My mother uses Word extensively as she works at home a good deal. She wouldn't ...

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

Interface not registered message

opening a .docx with word 2004

Changing language

Money 2004 Debt Planner #2

creating a backup on 2002 for Money 98

Fonts in Outlook
I have a friend who is having problems with Microsoft Office Outlook 11 emails. I do not have Outlook and have never used it. This is what he says about fonts: My msgs go out as Arial 10 pt which I have always used. Trouble is when I type msgs, that's what it says on the font bar, but the sent ones look more like 8. used to be that ones I typed looked like ones I sent and not bigger as they do now. Is there any way to get back to that mode? Do not know why but my Agent changes font when I paste his message. The actual font looks like 8 or lower. I think his problem is...

Problems with Money 2006 standard edition
I am unable to switch the budget from Essential to Advanced, I tried the susgestion in the problem solver as found under KB899628 as per below but this did not help. Can anyone help? When you click Use Advanced Budget in Budget Settings in Microsoft Money 2005 or in Microsoft Money 2006, you are taken back to the Essential Budget page instead of to the Advanced Budget page ...

My Money 2003
I am trying to join one of my checking accounts to my bank online. I have a user name and password for my my online banking account. When My Money asks for the password and username, I put them in (I know they work) but I get the reply, your password must be exactly 4 spaces and rejects my password. My online password for my bank is required to be 5. How do I accomplish this task if My Money won't take the password to link to my account on line? In microsoft.public.money, bec wrote: >I am trying to join one of my checking accounts to my >bank online. I have a user nam...