Change Withdrawal/Deposit to Transfer

Hi folks. How do you change a transaction that's already been recorded
from a Withdrawal or Deposit to a Transfer?

Thanks.

Dave

0
bvdesk (1)
4/3/2007 5:36:53 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

I'm assuming you are using Transaction Forms. Most people who have used
Money for a long time would advise just turning them off. You can also
change the category to Transfer: or one of the Expense categories. There is
also For a WD -> Transfer switch the Transfer seems Options|Change
Transaction To.

<bvdesk@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi folks. How do you change a transaction that's already been recorded
> from a Withdrawal or Deposit to a Transfer?

Arggh. Sloppy cutting/pasting.

There is also Options|Change Transaction To.

message news:uymaJ0hdHHA.2128@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> I'm assuming you are using Transaction Forms. Most people who have used
> Money for a long time would advise just turning them off. You can also
> change the category to Transfer: or one of the Expense categories. There
> is also For a WD -> Transfer switch the Transfer seems Options|Change
> Transaction To.
>
> <bvdesk@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hi folks. How do you change a transaction that's already been recorded
>> from a Withdrawal or Deposit to a Transfer?

This is what some folks who have used Money for a long time do: open the
transaction form, under category change to the special one (at the bottom)
transfer category.

--
Michael Gordon

<bvdesk@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi folks. How do you change a transaction that's already been recorded
> from a Withdrawal or Deposit to a Transfer?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Dave

0
gordonm (1013)

How do you change OWA to another server?
OWA is working on the exchange server through the website on the Exchange server. First, is it a good thing to have the Web Server for OWA on a different server from the Exchange server? And if so, how do you change it...? charlie On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:20:38 -0500, "charles kuchar" <charliekuchar@news.postalias> wrote: >OWA is working on the exchange server through the website on the Exchange >server. First, is it a good thing to have the Web Server for OWA on a >different server from the Exchange server? And if so, how do you change >it...? charlie ...

LogOn - "Log On to Windows"
(I use a password but don't need 'Fast User Switching' and also deselect "Use the Welcome screen".) Then, sometimes, i elect to display a picture behind the classic Logon prompt "Log On to Windows" window. ( example: [HKey_Users\.Default\Control Panel\Desktop] "Wallpaper"="Volume:\\Path\\FileName.bmp" ) The default, and safe, position of the this window is center of the screen. Not that i loiter to long at this prompt, but it has started to occur to me (-aka- bug me) the it would be neater if i could position the 'L...

Transfer Order Detail Report
Does such a thing exist? CustomerSource doesn't offer one for Store Ops. Tom -- Stop fishing for e-mail This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_04BF_01C775FD.D9652A50 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_04C0_01C775FD.D9652A50" ------=_NextPart_001_04C0_01C775FD.D9652A50 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable TT, Try the 2 attached. --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=...

change axis info on radar charts
How do I get all axis on a radar chart to to display the axis numbers (for each axis individaully). Secondly, how does one get a radar chard with the various axis in different scales (ie Axis 1 scale 1 to 10, Axis2 scale 0 to 10 000, Axis3 scale 0 to 0.5) Alfred - Look for Radar Charts on Tushar Mehta's web site, http://tushar-mehta.com - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ alfred wrote: > How do I get all axis on a radar chart to to display the axis numbers (for > each axis i...

Transfer folders and emails from Hotmail
Greetings, I've been using Outlook to check my Hotmail account. I have folders and such set up in Hotmail and can view them fine in Outlook. However, I'm stopping using my Hotmail accoutn because I got a different one but I don't want to lose all that data. I'm not sure if just Dragging the folder from the FOlder List from the top Hotmail section down into the Personal section will do that or if there's more to it. I just don't want to lose all my emails. Thanks. yep, that would do it, or Highlight the emails and do a drag and drop. "Mr B" <ladeeda@...

lookup and transfer data
I have multiple spreadsheets that I want to move certain information from to get all my info into one spreadsheet. Is there anyway to search mutiple spreadsheets by a column like "Part Number" and tell it to retrive another column like "Qty" then post it into a corresponding column in another worksheet by matching "Part Number"?? Hi some questions upfront: - how are your sheets named exactly - columns IDs - Are you searching for a numeric value only - Is there only one occurence of each part number -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany ExcelDummy wrote...

Default document's path
Hello I recently posted a question regarding default path; I'd like to widen this question. Suppose we have MDI application (with two or more document types, if it does matter). After first call of (wizard generated) menu option "Open" or "Save" or "Save As" we can see dialog opened at location of current user's My Documents folder. I would like to change this path for one, default path. It seems to be extremely easy... I tried calling CDocument::SetPathName(strMyPath); - with absolutely no results. What should I change to set new path that will be used ...

Changing colour of cell on a certain date
hi guys is it possible to change the colour a cell when the date in the box is reached. I have a spread sheet at work and have to do certain action on the 10th 14th & 28th day i.e if the 10th day is 07/05/07 (today) can i get it to change colour thanks Hi Conditional Formatting will do it. Select the all cell(s) you want to format. If the first cell in the range is B4 this is the cell we use. Choose Format>Conditional Format. Set condition 1 to Cell Formula is and type =DAY(B4)=10 in the input box. Choose the font color you want. Click Add and for condition 2 type =DAY(B4)=...

Publisher 2003 hyphenation can't be changed for one word
Hello: I'm trying to work on a newsletter, in a three column format that needs hyphenation turned on, so the justified text looks better. However, there is one word that it wants to hyphenate (the word is eScrip, a company name), which should not be hyphenated. I've seen older articles in this NG suggesting various work-arounds, including turning hyphenation off for the whole story, changing the font size, inserting carriage returns, and changing the spelling of the word itself. However, none of this is acceptable. Isn't there a way to select one word, and tell Publisher *not*...

how do i change chart legend entry in Excel?
Now it says "series 1" or similar and I can't figure out how to change it to the description that exists in a particular cell. Click once on the chart (activate it). The standard toolbar should show an option called "Chart". Click on "Chart" -> "Source Data". In the "Source Data" dialog box go to the "Series" tab. You can reference the cell that you want for the legend description via the "Name" input area. Or, you can type the name into that area to manually input it. -- John Mansfield "basm...

Changing a forms name
years ago when starting my Access Program I allowed my main form the use the default name "Table1". I didn't know then how many other things I would be refering back to that form. Now I find new users getting confused. Question: I know MS will allow me to change the name and MS will try to change all references, but I know for experience that does always work. Can I assign an alias? Guess what my main "table" is called? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com You can create a query with the appropriate name, and Access will use the query rather th...

Budget Changes to Effect Prior Periods Question
Money 2004 -- If you add a new monthly budget item through a recurring bill in November of 2003, how can you get it to effect your annual budget report for 2003 such that the budget amount shows for all prior months of 2003. For example, you have been paying rent by writing a check each month (Jan-Oct) and then you set up a recurring bill in November. On the annual budget report there will be nothing budgeted for Jan-Oct, only expenses occurred and therefore over budget. -- Kent Riesen Eureka, CA ...

Excel: wheres menu item to change file format conversion options?
Where in the Excel menus is the menu item to allow changing options for the file format converters? For example, to change the maximum line length for the ".prn" file converter. When you're saving a file as .prn??? If yes, then there is no setting to extend past 240 characters per line. Saved from a previous post: There's a limit of 240 characters per line when you save as .prn files. You have a few choices (try against a copy of your worksheet): I'd either concatenate the cell values into another column: =LEFT(A1&REPT(" ",5),5) & LEFT(B1&R...

bcp data to change sort order
I have followed the TK "How to BCP Data Out and Back into a New Database (875179)" a few times and it seems to work great. However, when bcp'ng the data back in, I do notice some errors as it flashes by in the dos screen, however, NONE of the .err files show any size other than 0k. After logging into Great Plains, I do notice that some information is completely missing. I check the tables and they are empty. I checked the in and out bat files and those tables are exported, then imported, the table is empty and its .err file is also blank. If the .err files do not show...

How to change the backcolor of the ListView (Detail mode) when lost focus
How to change the backcolor of the ListView (Detail mode) when lost focus? THanks ...

outlook identity changes
I accidently changed the identity on outlook and now it won't open. how do i get outlook to run now? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;newsgroupsmicr...

change cell value by code
I am trying to get the text value in cell D5 to alternate from "show dates" to "hide dates" depending whether cols A-C (where the dates are) are visible or not using the following: Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeRightClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As Boolean) 'right clicking D5 will show/hide columns A-C (date, time and user name)) If Not Application.Intersect(Target, Range("D5")) Is Nothing Then Columns("A:C").EntireColumn.Hidden = Not Columns("A:C").EntireColumn.Hidden ==>Target.Value = "hide date...

Change number of markers in a graph
Is it possible to control how many markers to show on a graph. Fo example in a graph with 500 points, I would like only to have a marke for every 25 points, but I still want the graph to "line thorugh" al points. I know I can delete a marker by selecting it and press delete but with a lot of data point that is a lot of work... -- retawo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- retawol's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2491 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=38450 The simple...

Default Printer Changes
I have created several data bases that are used throughout my company. This has caused several issues when the default printer is different than my default printer. Example. I run the report on my desktop and the reports print out on my default printer. My default printer breaks down. I change my default printer and the database crashes. I change my default printer back and the same data base runs just fine, but no print out. Additionally, when I try to open the report in design view while the default printer is not on the original printer the data base crashes. Is there any s...

Datacontext and reject partial changes
Hi, How to do this with a DataContext, I have a form where there is a DataContext, and allowed to make changes, since this form opens another form, and in this second form the user have changes, but on leaving the second form selects the option to cancel. How can I do to delete only the second form changes, and keep track of changes on the first form? Thanks Hallo Paul, What kind of form your second form is a MDI, a Modal Dialog (showdialog) or a form which is showed with show? You better can put the datacontaxt in a seperate class by the way. Cor "Paul" &l...

Changing more than one part of Word simultaneously
Hi, everyone. Got a question I'm hoping someone can help with. I have been given a form which is a Word Template and asked to add in functionality that would take the information entered in certain places and have it automatically duplicate in the header of each page. Apparently this was possible in winxp/office2003 but now in vista/office2007 these templates don't work as they should. The code that seems to create this effect seems to be xml but I have no experience with this and so am wondering if there's any way of producing this effect some other way - either...

Filter Macro when Criteria Changes Daily.
I am using Excel 2007 and I need to set up a macro/code to filter items, copy them to a new worksheet and save them as the filtered name with date. This needs to be run everyday but the items that need to be filtered can change each day. Sometimes they will be there and sometimes they won't. I=92m having issues with the code for the filtering. Any help will be appreciated. On Oct 25, 9:57=A0am, Sam <samcan...@gmail.com> wrote: > I am using Excel 2007 and I need to set up a macro/code to filter > items, copy them to a new worksheet and save them as the filtered name > w...

Highlighted email changes when I sort by subject
Don't believe it's related to the number of messages we have a user experiencing the same problem the have over 1500 and the behavior is random..... EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com Stony Curtis wrote: > Don't believe it's related to the number of messages we have a user > experiencing the same problem the have over 1500 and the behavior is > random..... > > > EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice > http://www.eggheadcafe.com Please be aware that this "egghead cafe" is just a front fo...

Changing the columns in the find screen
Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to change the columns displayed in the find screen of the item lookup? Basically, I would like it to show the subdescriptions, as with some of our matrix items the descriptions look exactly the same (too long to display all the details), and so it is not possible to differentiate between them without going into the item properties. Cheers No... You can use the advanced find option to filter down but the find option in RMS is very restrictive. A partner who has customer forms built could help you... See the DRS guys... they have something that can ...

sell cvv + dumps + track 1-2 + transfer WU / bank.... all country ! 09-05-10
Hello for all...My name Hoang . I'm a seller in Viet Nam . Now i have very shop and have very much cc . I want sell it Who need contact for me through Y!H : goodseller91 I promise cc of me very good and fresh all with good frice . I sure u will happy if bussiness with me . List cc i have and frice i have : Us ( vis,mas ) = 2$/1cvv if buy more than 50 cc 1,5$/1cvv Us ( dis,amex ) = 4$/1cvv if buy more than 50 cc 3,5$/1cvv Uk ( vis,mas ) = 5$/1cvv if buy more than 50 cc 4,5$/1cvv Uk ( amex,dis) = 7$/1cvv if buy more than 50 cc 6$/1cvv Au = 10$/1cvv if buy more than 50 cc 9$/1cvv...