Change the listed order of deposits?

Can I force a Direct Deposit to display first for the day instead of last?
It seems that all deposits appear in the register as the last listing of the
day.  Any suggestions?
0
Hagen (11)
11/7/2004 6:48:02 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Here's the basic answer: http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=170. Obviously if
downloaded data is involved, you have no control over entry order.

"David H. Hagen" <David H. Hagen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can I force a Direct Deposit to display first for the day instead of last?
> It seems that all deposits appear in the register as the last listing of
> the
> day.  Any suggestions?

Wrong unread count in inbox (1 is list but no there is no messages)
I'm trying to figure out why a user has this problem. The unread inbox count shows 1, even if there are no unread messages in the Inbox. Any ideas? Thanks in advance! Check your view (View, Current View, Customize Current View) and make sure there are no filters set. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 Author, Absolute Beginner's Guide to OneNote 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "mr_gustav" <randy.riauka@saultc.on.ca> wrote in message news:17b1b01c418c3$e7e4aff0$a10128...

Exchange 2000 DST Changes

Changing Item #'s
Is it possible to change the item #'s after the item has already been entered? TMM: No there isn't in the "base" product, but MBS does have a tool that you can use called Item Modifier - this will allow you to change an Item number from one value to another. You can email this address below and they can answer any questions you have about the tool and can tell you what the cost of it is. mbsprofessionalservices@microsoft.com Hope that helps you out, JG "TMM" wrote: > Is it possible to change the item #'s after the item has already been entered? ...

Sorting Attendee Lists in Outlook 2003
Is there any way to sort attendees by either name or attendee status in Outlook 2003? I don't know how Microsoft could be so oblivious to the need for this feature. You can't even click on the column headers to sort, let alone print out a list of people sorted by accept and decline. Microsoft's online help system recommends Alt + PrntScreen???? How archaic is that? Is there anyone out there that can help me??? Thanks! ...

selected row count of list box
A2k Is there a way to get the selected row count of a list box dynamically as the user selects rows? Delphi has an event called "OnSelectionChanged" but Access is much more limited. I don't want the user to have to exit the list box or click a button or anything manual in order to see the # of rows he's selected. How can this be done? I know about "lstCusts.ItemsSelected.Count" but not sure what event to use it in to accomplish what I need. Thanks, Keith Never mind. I did this and it handles both mouse and keyboard selections: Private Sub lstCusts_AfterUpdat...

Importing spam list
Hi, I have a long list of spam email addresses that I want to import into outlook. How do I do this? Do they have to be separated by commas? Thaks, Paul Where is this spam list generated? What version of Outlook? Where do you propose to import them? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Paul Ellis asked: | Hi, | I have a long list of spam email addresses...

Data Validation List not showing

manufacturing scrap not calculating on pick list and serial #'s no
I have entered my percentage of scrap on a MFG BOM and is seems to be calculating properly in the setup. When I release the components and add them to a pick list the scrap is not calculating. I also choose serial numbers and they do not carry thorugh and print on the pick list. Is there some setting that I have missed? -- Paula ...

Manual Entry of Puchase Order
We just upgraded to 2.0 and had been running 1.2 for a few years and only upgraded to fix a database problem. Now I have a new one. We put our purchase orders in manualy because it gives us more control of price changes, etc. The new purchase order screens have thrown my entry into a tailspin. Our main vendor has an invoice that is anywhere from 300 - 700 lines and in this new version, manual entry is almost impossible. Any suggestions?????? You can try TOP Import: http://www.retailhero.com/dynamics_rms_order_import.aspx You can either use a data collector to scan items or just simply f...

Problems with MFC list controls
I have a large list control with many inventory control items displayed within. When someone single clicks on an item, it displays information about that item in another part of the dialog. I have a three-fold problem, the master list has multiple columns in it, in order to make the selection work properly, only column 0 can be selected, is there a way to make a valid row selection if you select an item using any of the other columns? Second issue is the highlight of the selection. Only column 0 in the list control will highlight, is there a way to make the entire row highlight when an...

IF statement based on True/False that activates a certain list box
I've been asked to create a formula that will react to either "yes" or "no" entered into a cell which will show options in another cell based on a certain list. Example: Cells D3:D5 contain the values Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (list named BegWeek) Cells E3:E5 contain the values Thursday, Friday, Saturday (list named EndWeek) Cell A3 accepts either "yes" or "no" entry only from a list If A3 = "Yes" then B3 will = drop down list BegWeek If A3 = "No" then B3 will = drop down list End Week I don't even know if thi...

How to import a list of links into Excel?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to import a list of links in to Excel? Under the sheet "Date", there is a list of http links under column C, and a list of name under column B, I would like to import each link into specific sheet at cell A1. For example, in sheet "Date", there is a link www.cnn.com in cell C2, and 1 in cell B2, so this link is imported into sheet "1", and keep running the rest of links. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do it in Excel macro? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric Hi Eric If you have numerics in...

How do I reverse the order of the pages I've written?
I've written 56 pages in a new book in Publisher, but have inserted them in reverse order, ie; page 56 should be page 1, and so on. How can I fix this ? At the bottom of your screen are little numbered pages. Pick on them with your mouse and drag them where they need to be. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "kaybee" <kaybee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D020743-D49F-4C02-A03C-7D09CB5553A7@microsoft.com... > I've written 56 pages in a new book in Publish...

Stop changing of languages in Word 2003 when typing letter.
While typing a letter in Word 2003 it changed from English to what looked like Arabic language. I have rebooted 3 times and started over and still the same occurs. I even copied what I had in English to an email in Yahoo and sent it to myself and rebooted. Came back to that same email and copied it to a new email that I started to myself, and when I started typing it would only type in what looked like Arabic language. This happened to me once a couple of weeks ago, but never occurred again till now. What do I do? In the Language dialog box, turn off the option to autom...

Strange behaviour: show/hide formatting symbols reveals old change
In Word 2007, I'm getting some strange behaviour in a document that was authored by someone else. Track Changes is switched off, all changes have been accepted, and everything looks as it should in whichever view I happen to choose (Print Layout, Draft, whatever). But when I click to show formatting symbols (in whatever view) a whole lot of old changes - deletions AND insertions, ostensibly all accepted, and from before the document got to me - appear in the document, making it quite tricky to work with. These old changes are impervious to anything I try to do with them E...

Color change in cell when > 49.99
I need a cell to change color if the value inside the cell reaches 50 or higher.either text or cell shade. just so it catches the users attention. im running excel 2000. and i have this currently in the cell that i want to aplly this to: =HLOOKUP(D20,'Hidden Data'!GZ10:HB11,2,0)*MAX(15,E20) have you tried conditional formating? format>conditional formating >-----Original Message----- >I need a cell to change color if the value inside the cell reaches 50 or >higher.either text or cell shade. just so it catches the users attention. >im running excel 2000. and i ...

Date/Time Show When Changes Made
Hi, When changes are made in a table or form, I want the date and time to appear showing me when changes were made in any of the fields. How can it work? MTIA. It's not possible if you're working directly with tables. Using foms, you have to put code into the form's BeforeUpdate event to update the row's LastChanged field (which, of course, you have to add to the table yourself) You might find what Allen Browne has at http://www.allenbrowne.com/AppAudit.html to be useful. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Beame...

OWA and password change
I have OWA in the DMZ but the mail server is behind the DMZ. I have no problems accessing OWA but I do have a problem see the users on my DC. The real issue is that I am trying to have users change their own password within OWA and need to know what ports I need to have open without any security breach. I need to know what is safe to open and what's not safe to open. Thanks. Hi WooYing, have you seen this articel s? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/179442 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;259240 http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/guidance/secmod44.mspx F...

formatting of charts changes when copying from excel 2000 to 200.
When I copy a chart from Excel 2000 and paste it into Excel 2003, some of the formatting is lost. In particular, scale and axis formatting. Is this a programming issue or can it be corrected easily. Thanks Hi, First one would answer why would you copy charts from 2000 to 2003, why not make them in 2003? Second and more important - how are you copying them - there are maybe 20 possible methods of copying a chart from one program to another. Please tell us exactly which steps you use to do the copying. Also, exactly what formatting are you loosing, what do you get instead? When ...

Pick Lists
Morning All I am making a spreadsheet with a number or 'pick lists' (or drop down menus) Is there any way I can have the 'down arrow' showing before users actually reach the cell? And can I somehow lock the cell so they can only choose the options from the pick list. Your advice would be gratefully rec'd. Cheers CO Yep. If you use a Combobox from the Control toolbox toolbar or if you use a Dropdown from the Forms toolbar. Nope. If you use data|validation. I just shade those data|validation cells a different color when I want them to stand out. Captain Ordinary...

How do I create synchronised lists in Excel?
I want to create synchronised validated lists in Excel so that, when I choose one item from the first list, I can only choose from a set items in the second list. If I choose a different item in the first list, I will only be able to choose from a different set of items in the second list. Is there a way to do this? I am using Excel 2007, with Windows XP. http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlDataVal02.html Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 05:47:01 -0700, Kimtab <Kimtab@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I want to create synchronised validated lists in Ex...

Owner Draw List control and SetColumnWidth
I have single column owner draw list control for showing multiple square boxes in each item. The number of square boxes in each item is dynamically changing. For this, I am using SetColumnWidth(col, width) to change the width inside CMyListCtrl::DrawItem (DrawItemStruct). This also solves my scrolling problem. Please look at the Picture drawn below for each item: |---------------------------------------------------- -----------| |Some Title - Item 1 | |----------...