Change Multiple Linked File References In Money Plus

I have linked a lot of files to transactions in Money Plus.

I now want to relocate those linked files from disk C: to D:

Any way to do this other than manually changing all the references in Money?

--
Eric Bennett
0

In microsoft.public.money, SolaDude wrote:

>I have linked a lot of files to transactions in Money Plus.
>
>I now want to relocate those linked files from disk C: to D:
>
>Any way to do this other than manually changing all the references in Money?

No, sorry.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)
> In microsoft.public.money, SolaDude wrote:
>
>>I have linked a lot of files to transactions in Money Plus.
>>
>>I now want to relocate those linked files from disk C: to D:
>>
>>Any way to do this other than manually changing all the references in
>>Money?
>
> No, sorry.

Which was exactly the problem with this "feature" that so many people
demanded to have.

Using Relative path for XML data file?

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Linking files 2 ways

find action on log file

File size #11

Maximum file sizes

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

cannot open hyper links in outlook

Change position ID in HR

Business Portal Development

Money End of Support
I may be asking something that's already been asked 1000 times (apologies in advance), but I'm just not 100% clear on something re: Microsoft's decision to end their support of Money. I'm a current Money Plus customer who uses the online features for stock updates, credit card downloads, bank statement downloads, and investment downloads (no Bill Pay). Reading their FAQ page, it seems that service should continue until 1/31/2011. However, when I shutdown money, I get a message that says "online services will expire in 21 days (that's what I got today). After ...

How do you change the APR?

How do I find the Data Analysis Plus toolpak for excel
does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. opher32 - > does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. < Start by looking on the CD that was in the back of the textbook. - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...

COUNTIF MULTIPLE CRITERIA #2
To count if Col A=aa and Col B=bb and Col C=cc. Must meet all situation. Thanks will A Try this: =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A10="aa"),--(B1:B10="bb"),--(C1:C10="cc")) Adjust range references to suit your situation Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron "will A" wrote: > To count if Col A=aa and Col B=bb and Col C=cc. Must meet all situation. > Thanks > will A =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A1000="aa"),--(B1:B1000="bb"),--(C1:c1000="cc")) SUMPRODUCT does not work on a complete column, just a defined range, and all ranges must b...

Reference / Copy Dynamic Data
Have a worksheet listing products and prices for numerous suppliers. eg.: Supplier--Product---Price ABC-------apple-----1.00 ABC-------orange----1.20 XYZ-------brick-----3.40 XYZ-------cement----0.80 This worksheet will change often. What I would like is to reference this information on other worksheets. I would also split the info onto a worksheet for each supplier. Therefore i will have a worksheet for ABC and for XYZ, and the info in these worksheets will change as the main "index" worksheet changes. eg. Worksheet ABC contains: Product---Price apple-----1.00 orange----1.20 ...

changing budget period -how?
WE have set up a budget in Money 2002. But my paycheck gets deposited a few days before the 1st of each month. Thus, when I run the buget report for that month, it shows that I have no income yet for that month but plenty of expenses already. Is there any way to ge the budget period to change from the calendar month to a period starting on the date of my paycheck deposit and running until the day before the next deposit? No. "CLP" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25c1701c46118$d169fcb0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > WE have set up a budget in Mo...

Changing Domain Name through Internet Address Management Wizard
Hi Guys I know its weekend. but i need to post for peace of mind. I have a client using SBS 2008 STD.He isusing remote.mydomain.com address through Internet address management wizard. Now he wants to change to remote.mynewdomain.com as old domain is too long. Is there any way so we can change through IAMW. run the wiz, job done. "Atul Sood" <atulsood@live.com> wrote in message news:uVlbmkd3KHA.4028@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi Guys > > I know its weekend. but i need to post for peace of mind. I have a client > using SBS 2008 STD.He isusing rem...

how to create a multiple conditional formula
I am trying the find a solution for the following multiple formula (example); IF(A1="K"; B1+(B1*C10);B1) AND IF(A1="N";B1+(B1*C11);B1). So actually two expressions in one formula. I can't find a good solution. Is there anybody who can help me? Thank you in advance. Ad Buijs =B1+B1*IF(A1="K",C10,if(A1="N",C11,0)) "Ad Buijs" wrote: > I am trying the find a solution for the following multiple formula (example); > IF(A1="K"; B1+(B1*C10);B1) AND IF(A1="N";B1+(B1*C11);B1). So actually two > expressions ...