Change mortgage payment frequency in 2006?

The instructions in the KB article mentioned below to not work in 2006
- there is no "refinance" question on the account details screen.  So
how do you do it?  TIA.

>How to Change Loan Payment Frequency (266028) - When you first set up a loan in Microsoft >Money, you can choose from many payment schedule options, including weekly, biweekly, and >monthly. However, after you complete setting up the loan, you are unable to change the payment >frequency of the loan.
>http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;266028

0
dlovrien (2)
9/7/2005 4:16:40 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

MSN Stock Watch List in Money 2006 Deluxe Portfolio Manager
I inadvertently deleted the MSN Stock Watch list from my Portfolio Manager. Now, despite the list still being in existence under my Passport, I cannot seem to restore it intact into Portfolio Manager via either Money 2006 Deluxe or MSN Money. I'd greatly appreciate any insight from those who may know how to restore this list as an active Portfolio Manager account, which would be much more preferable to creating a new watch list, which would not only not auto-sync with the entries made from the MSN pages, but would also require re-entry of the huge list I have now. I really want m...

Money Bug 03/04: Stock Changes it's name but Maoney wont let that happen.
I have seen this in Money 2003 and now 2004. A company, such as DELL changes it's name but not is it symbol. When I download transactions Money asks if the new name is the same investment as the old name (obviously it is as they have the same symbol). I say yes it is the same. Money asks "Are You Sure Dell Computers is the same as Dell Inc". Regardless of how I answer this confirm It asks the first question again, and again and again and again until I admit that Dell Inc is NOT Dell Computer. Only then can I continue the reconcile. Every time I upgrade I wish I did not. I...

How do you get changes in the HQ Db picked up by Worksheets
Many times we need to make large volume changes to products in our RMS databases (over 26000 SKUs). We use MS Access queries to make those changes. Right now those changes need to be made in HQ and each of the SO databases. I would like to be able to make them in the HQ Db only and have the RMS work sheet process propigate the changes to all the SO Dbs. I am assuming that the DBTimestamp is what is being used to determine what records need to be update or not. How do I update the timestamp using MS Access to make this happen? Thanks, TomT If you can represent the ...

Scheduled Payments.
Hi, I am using Scheduled Payments and I think is a good suggestion let users associate more than 1 invoice to 1 scheduled payments. Actually, this is not possible. I only match 1 invoice into 1 scheduled payments and I need to create a scheduled payment over 2 o 3 invoices in one. -- Evelin. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft We...

ADC ConfigCA change
I have created a second SRS database and would like to remove my initial one as I want to decomission that server. Since the ADC ConfigCA points to my original SRS server how do I change it so that it points to my new SRS server? I'm wondering if I have to make the change using ADSIEDIT Regards, Brian Do you still have 5.5 servers in the org? just wondering why you would decommission a 2003 server and leave the 5.5 one hanging around.... "BrianG" wrote: > I have created a second SRS database and would like to remove my initial one > as I want to decomission tha...

Change margin on one page not all
I am trying to insert a powerpoint 2007 created project into Word 2007, but the margins crop some of them off. When I try to change the margins on one page it changes them all. Can anyone offer advise on what to do. I only want to change the margins on the one page. You will need to have a separate section to accomplish what you wish, see http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/workwithsectionscontent.htm for further information. Hope this helps DeanH "firefiten" wrote: > I am trying to insert a powerpoint 2007 created project into Word 2007, but >...

Allow VBA code to change a locked cell??
Hi, I am using Excel 2007. I have written some VBA code that sets the values in certain cells using code like the following: Worksheets("MySheet").Range("A5") = MyValue This code works when my worksheet is not protected and cell A5 is not locked. When I protect the worksheet (with A5 locked), my code does not work. I get run-time error '1004' - "The cell or chart that you are trying to change is protected and therefore read-only". I'd like to keep the cell locked (so users cannot edit it), but I do want my VBA code to be able...

Duplicating PivotChart / Changing PivotChart data range
I have a worksheet with a pivottable and an associated pivotchart, all nicely formatted. I want to make a duplicate of this so I can configure the data selection differently, but still retain the formatting. In Excel 2003, I just duplicated the worksheet and the new pivotchart would be associated with the new pivottable. In Excel 2007, I find the new pivotchart is *still* tied back to the original pivottable. Is there a way around this? If I select the PivotChart Tools, I see 'Select Data', but the section for "Chart data range" is grayed out and will not allow edits. I t...

How to pull back information(taxes,customer payment history)
Hello, We send GP customer bills using SOP transactions using e-connect once a month. I send them in Batches. GP calculates taxes for us. All is well and working. Question 1: How do I pull back taxes for the SOP items that have been posted for a given customer for a given month and product? I am going to use this tax information to generate our bills for the customers. Which requester object would you use for this? If not what tables should I directly pull this info from? Question 2: In the front end application, I am trying to build a screen where I dsiplay customer payment history,...

Changing Names of Multiple Cell Link Ranges
I have a series of drop down boxes created with the Forms menu. The cell link range for each dropdown is different, as follows: Cell Link Box1 = DemandBase_A_UndistExp1 Cell Link Box2 = DemandBase_A_UndistExp2 Cell Link Box3 = DemandBase_A_UndistExp3 Cell Link Box...n = DemandBase_A_UndistExp...n I want to change them all at once to: DemandBase_A_OtherCost1 DemandBase_A_OtherCost2 DemandBase_A_OtherCost... I know I can change the entire name using the following code: Sub Change_Drop_Link() For Each bx In ActiveSheet.DropDowns If bx.LinkedCell = "DemandBase_A_UndistExp1" Then ...

Cannot change criteria on copied chart without changing original c
I have a chart that I created from a pivot table. Instead of creating 40 plus charts individually, I tried to copy the original chart and change the location for each chart. When I change the facility location for one chart it changes all others. How can I get around this? Steve You'll need to make independent pivot tables for each chart. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services 774-275-0064 208-485-0691 fax jon@peltiertech.com http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07FF39D...

Need to change text to csv
My credit card company has an export feature. One of the options is ".csv (Excel). This used to give me a nice clean spreadsheet with each column of information in a separate Excell column. I guess it converted on the fly or something. But now it seems to be a "comma delimited text file" In other words, only the first Excel cell in each row has data in it, and it looks like this in each row (the first row has headings). 1,"03/24/2005","HARVARD CS","Credit","$39.95". What can I do to get all those comma delimited items into sep...

System process using port 6106
Guys can the system process port be changed? It's using port 6106 which Symantec BE requires and it won't startup the application if it can't use this port. Any ideas guys? ...

How do I change row names from A to something else in Excel?
I will like to change row and column labels from standard to my own is there a way? e.g. instead of A, B, C and so on can I not name them looks more professional. You can hide the column headers (tools>Options>View); that will also hide the row numbers. Use Row 1 for labels, use Windows>Freeze Panes to keep Row 1 visible -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "laidbackmate" <laidbackmate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7476C4AB-2DDC-4C1A-8C73-227FD0E009C7@microsoft.com... >I will like to change row and column labels from standa...

How can i change Series references?
Sub Macro8() ' ' Macro8 Macro ' Macro does not change Series references TitleName = "Stripper Well Survey - " Windows("StripperWellsMod.xls").Activate Sheets("Charts").Select Range("A1").Select SheetColumn = 1 ChartNum = 1 ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 1").Activate Sheets("#of wells").Select RowLoc = LTrim(Str$(43 + ChartNum)) NameLoc = "B" + RowLoc 'eg: B44 Range(NameLoc).Select 'state name, eg: ALABAMA CTitle = TitleName + ActiveCell.Value Sheets(...

Percent Change #2
I have a user that is trying to calculate a running total or percent changes for the year. We have already calculated the daily percent change for each day, and now they want to have a running daily total of the yearly percent change as well as an actual total of the percent that has changed. Any help would be appreciated. -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ms-excel/200512/1 I see that your post hasn't been answered. You may want to give more detail. I'm having trouble visualizing what your starting point is and what you want to do. Since...

Changing exchange 2k3 administrator password
Greetings- My company really needs to change the exchange 2k3 admin password for security reasons (old employees possess that password). It needs to be done but I am apprehensive. I am afraid to change it because I am worried that it might affect services. I don't want to bring our mail system down. Are my fears appropriate or will it not affect mail services? Thanks for any input. There is no E2003 System Administrator account per se in E2003 as it was in Exch 5.5, Exchange 200x runs under the local system account, so unless you have done something screwy or are in mixed mode , there sho...

Bill Payment Problem
Using Money H&B 2008. I have a mortgage which I have created a Bill series for which is not functioning correctly. When I click on "Enter into register" the bill enters properly but it does not show up as entered in the Bills Summary screen. Also, if I try to edit this mortgage payment I get a message that says "This Recurring Payment doesn't match the default Loan Account payment, so changes you make here won't affect the default payment. If you want to change the default payment, click Cancel now, go to the loan account's account settings and click th...

Frequency of Unique Values in a cloumn
I have over 200 values in a column, some of them are repeats. Need to find out how many times each value is present. Thanks in advance! On Sep 18, 10:54=A0pm, BetaDocuments <betadocume...@gmail.com> wrote: > I have over 200 values in a column, some of them are repeats. =A0Need to > find out how many times each value is present. =A0Thanks in advance! just thought about using Pivot Table. Got my answer! Thanks everyone! On 19/09/2011 03:54, BetaDocuments wrote: > I have over 200 values in a column, some of them are repeats. Need to > find out how many times each value i...

How do I keep a formula from changing if a row is added or delete.
I have a formulas referencing cells in another worksheet. When rows are added or deleted from the worksheet the formulas are either changed to skip the new row or receive an #REF! error when a row is deleted. Regardless of what happens in the worksheet I want the formulas to remain the same =INDIRECT("Sheet2!A1") HTH. Best wishes Harald "cwolterman" <cwolterman@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:241767D4-7DF4-4D63-9F98-D693164D3A02@microsoft.com... > I have a formulas referencing cells in another worksheet. When rows are > added or deleted ...

I need to retain historical data when a parameter value changes
I have a database for collecting data about employee contributions to a 401k plan. I use the data to calculate employee contributions and employer contributions. I have a query to summarize on an annual basis how much each employee contributes and what the company contribution was based on a formula (company matches 50 cents on the dollar up to 8% of the employees gross pay unless the employee contributes less than 8%). The employee table includes name, ss# and % contribution. Occasionally people change the % they want to contribute. This messes up my annual report because the underlying query...

Money 2006 vs. Money 2007
Does anyone yet have experience with Money 2007 especially concerning the performance, which is absolutely poor in the 2006 version? Any comment is appreciated. Thanks Read more. Post less. "Aida" <Aida@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8419B843-7B49-4665-B439-6D2512B98004@microsoft.com... > Does anyone yet have experience with Money 2007 > especially concerning the performance, which is absolutely poor in the > 2006 > version? > Any comment is appreciated. > Thanks Microsoft has admitted a performance issue in the portfolio manager in ...

Workflow email based on Case owner change
Wow, I just learned about putting slugs in emails, what a great tip! My question: I want to send an email notification to the new owner when the case is reassigned and also create an activity to audit who reassigned it. Anybody done this? Using the Workflow on change status, I can't see how to grab the old owner value. Would love to be able to do this. Thank you. Afraid there is no easy way to see the "old" data. If you implement an auditing process though, then you will have an audit of the ownership. You will also see the user that performed the assignment. Matt Par...

Registry Change
If I make the KATMA registry change which was discussed by Ed Bennett in a 5-5-2005 question/response - so each job is sent separately rather than in batches of 10 would I have a long pause after each job as I do after the 10 jobs now. Or is the wait after the 10 jobs due to re-spooling and thus a single job would be faster. Thanks. jan.paris <janparis@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > If I make the KATMA registry change which was discussed by Ed Bennett > in a 5-5-2005 question/response - so each job is sent separately > rather than in batches ...

screen change
Every so often my screen suddenly resizes itself with no warning. It enlarges so that the corners are not visible. All programs continue to work but it is annoying. I quick restored the computer and installed all available updates but that one problem persists. Its a Compac presario 4860 running Win 98SE w/cable modem. resend your email to the group microsoft.public.windows as this group is for the product Microsoft CRM -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx "MJ" <MJ@discussions.microsoft.com> w...