change font size in 2006

How do I change the font size in Money 2006?
tia
0
shellyfDELETE
11/23/2009 1:47:43 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

You don't.

<shellyfDELETE@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> How do I change the font size in Money 2006?
> tia

0
Dick
11/23/2009 3:00:00 AM
In microsoft.public.money, shellyfDELETE@hotmail.com wrote:

>How do I change the font size in Money 2006?

The ways that are available are

1.  Buy a bigger monitor for your desktop computer.  You may find
that to be a stupid suggestion, but think about it.  You deserve it.
There are some reasonably priced 24 inch monitors with dots that are
a little larger.
http://www.buy.com/cat/lcd-monitor-flat-screen-display/17154.html
The LCD is only going to help if it has bigger pixels. You would
want the 1920x1080 rather than 1920 x 1200 to get bigger dots. For
bigger pixels, you want fewer pixels in a given area.  To be
sharpest, the monitor should use a digital interface such as
DVI. Your video card would need to have support for that.

2.  Switch to a lower resolution if using a glass monitor.  i.e.,
if using 1280 by 1024, switch to 1024 by 768.  This is least
satisfactory IMHO.

3.  On a blank spot on the desktop, right click and choose
Properties->Settings->Advanced in XP, and I think Vista, change the
DPI setting to a higher number. In Windows 7, that would be
ControlPanel->AppearanceAndPersonalization->Display. This will have
some downside too.  You will have to experiment, and change back if
you find the downside to outweigh the upside.

4.  This only works for the web-page-like pages: In IE,
View->TextSize->Largest.
0
Cal

How to delete or permantly change logo in personal settings
When I was just learnng how to do publisher I created a logo and Iwant to change it in the permanant settings for the personal information. I cannot delete it or edit it. Also on the other 3 settings for secondary, home etc. it does not alowany logo at all. Anyone know? Locate the following files and delete them: Primary Business - biz1logo.jsp Secondary Business - biz2logo.jsp Other Organization - Orglogo.jsp Home/Family - Perslogo.jsp -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no ...

attachment/email size limits
This is somewhat of a poll for the admins out there. In general, for those who admin exchange servers with multiple clients, (and or sites). Do you limit email size or attachment sizes? And if so, what is your limit set to? (I'm not refering to inbox or account size limits, I'm referring to the size of individual emails). Currently our company has no limit on what can be sent or received. Although most of our outside recipients that we email with on a regular basis do have limits. Most range from the 3 to 5 meg range. 40MB for incoming, 15MB for outgoing. Jayjay wrote: ...

Upgrade from 2004>2006 Advice plz
I like the free support which is running out for 2004 and will bite the bullet and go to 2006 deluxe. Any hints? (I remember that 2005 was a total mess) Thanks I have 2004 and it doesn't run out to 2007, that is when I'll upgrade. "jnsaunders" <jnsaunders@aol.net> wrote in message news:%23NFKjriPGHA.3016@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... >I like the free support which is running out for 2004 and will bite the >bullet and go to 2006 deluxe. > > Any hints? (I remember that 2005 was a total mess) I skipped 2005 and am satisfied with 2006. Of course, it d...

Money 2006 won't open
Recently had problems with the IE8 upgrade. It screwed up everything so much that I'm back with IE6, which seems to be working OK. But now MS-Money won't open. The msmoney.exe file is running because I can see it in Task Manager. Even when I end the process in Task Manager, the program still won't open on the desktop. Rebooting doesn't solve anything. Any ideas? Windows XP, SP3 Have you tried: 1) Opening the Money Sample data file? (This will isolate problems with your data file from problems with the application itself.) 2) Reinstalling Money? "snavegerg...

Money 2006 Investment Account balance display
I have two Investment Accounts (401k) in Money 2006 Deluxe. For some reason, Money stopped displaying the account totals on the Account List page. It used to show the account balances and the subtotal for all of my investment accounts. Additionally, I now notice that each account now has a second account with the same name, but has the word "Contributions" added in parenthesis. This seems to be new as well. The data in the accounts still seems alright. My investment subtotal on the Account list page shows a zero balance and there is no balance listed for the accounts the...

Money 2006 Standard
I've just started to use the Money 2006 and I'm trying to move from the Essential Budget to the Advanced Budget, but the software does not move to the selected option. Is there any action to correct this problem? I was using a very old Money version (97) and the file was converted without any problem with budget data in the Advanced format, but as I can't select the Advanced Budget I'm not able to change anything in it. Is it possible to somebody help me on solving this problem? Thank you very much -- Bob Campos Have you tried doing a File - Repair, Bob? -- Michael Gor...

Save a Copy/Overwrite changes dialog box
All of a sudden, this dialog box pops up every time I want to save something in Excel 2002. The box says, "The file '<file name>' may have been changed by another user since you last saved it. In that case, what do you want to do? __ Save a Copy __ Overwrite changes even though I'm the only user that's changed anything in the past 3 years. The shared workbook command has not been changed at all, so that can't be the problem. The settings are the same as the ones I have at home for personal spreadsheets that don't have this dialog box. Help! Than...

Change cell background color based on content that results from li
This could be very simple, but I will lay the groundwork first. I have a schedule spreadsheet that I import data to from a web based program. There are existing filters to remove all formatting of the data and remove that which we do not use. What remains is a non formatted sheet that other workbooks link to so we can produce daily sheets. Now the data that is linked on the other sheets may be for example the number 150. It appears throughout the sheet and I would like to color any cell that contains the number 150. The problem is I can't search for 150 because it reall...

How to change GAL from outlook
Hello I posted this to the other group but this might be more suitable: Background: I'm now connected to our domain example.local. Domain controller is W2K and has Exchange 2000 installed. I have Outlook 2002 on my XP pro. Address book and mails are working fine. Problem: I need change my Outlook to connect to other Exchange (let's call it E2) outside of our domain. I have managed to do that but Outlook shows global address book from my domain instead of E2. I don't need to use old exchange anymore but there are users that are still connected to the old one so I cannot...

Change the icon on Microsoft apps files?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01CA9CFE.DD0ACFE0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Can anyone tell me how to change the icon on a Microsoft file/shortcut = -- for example, an excel spreadsheet or MCE recording? ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01CA9CFE.DD0ACFE0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META con...

how do i change or remove a signiture that is under outo text hea.
Someone please help i am using outlook 2003 and i am triyng to change a signiture that is under auto text. to get into it i open a message push insert then outo text then signiture. I want to change it. I have closed the untilted message gone to tools then options then mail format then signitures then remove all the signitures but the signiture under insert and outo text is still there See if this helps: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word/HP051860291033.aspx -- Bill R "nearly bald with frustration" <nearly bald with frustration@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Changing default address book from Global to Contacts
I would like to change the Outlook 2000 default of listing the Global Adress book from our internal network to opening our shared business contacts when you click the "To:" button when addressing a new email. Does anybody know how to accomplish this? Thank you in advance. Go to Tools > Options > Addressing Tab and choose which Contacts folder to show first. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Brad Streeeer" <brad@aerospecialties.com> wrote in message news:0b2501c3c3f4$f69d8220$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I would like to change the Outlook 2000 default of listing &...

Getting back a deleted test frame after saving the changes
My son just deleted a text frame with all his work and started a new text frame and then when asked if he wanted to save his work he clicked yes. Is there any way to retrieve that missing text frame when it won't allow you to undo? On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 16:04:01 +0100, Denise wrote (in article <09056FDE-03FC-4988-8AB0-D1EA0896BFC7@microsoft.com>): > My son just deleted a text frame with all his work and started a new text > frame and then when asked if he wanted to save his work he clicked yes. Is > there any way to retrieve that missing text frame when it won't a...

changing entry's quickly #4
I have aproximately 5000 entries for product codes. My problem is this: I need to get rid of the last two digits of each code quickly. For example: I need to change 0234600 to 02346 is there a simple wa to do this? It needs to be done in text format because of the zero a the start of each product. Thank -- cj2 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cj21's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2567 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39095 ...

How to change caption on 'apply' button in a CPropertySheet-derived class?
Hi, Does anyone know how to change the caption on the 'apply' button in a CPropertySheet-derived class? I derived a class CPlotSettingsDialog1. Here is it's OnCreate. int CPlotSettingsDialog1::OnCreate(LPCREATESTRUCT lpCreateStruct) { if (CPropertySheet::OnCreate(lpCreateStruct) == -1) return -1; CRect WindowRect; GetWindowRect(&WindowRect); WindowRect.bottom = WindowRect.bottom + 60; MoveWindow(&WindowRect); return 0; } all the code does is make the bottom of the property sheet a bit longer. It still has the 3 default buttons. I need to either re-caption t...

text size in reading pane
Where is the font selection / text size control for the Outlook 2003 reading pane (incoming emails)? I just bought a brand new dell with windows xp and all and I can't even increase the text size of incoming emails as I could with older versions of Outlook Express. I have been trying to figure this out for around 15 hours now and have come up empty. What kind of progress is this anyway???? A program rendered unable to accomplish such a simple practical thing like that!! Im very upset. My vision is poor. Unless I get an answer soon, I am considering a return of this unit to dell...

columns changed to numbers instead of letters?
I noticed my excel clumns have changed from letters to numbers and forumlas now look like =RC[-1]*R[-3]C[6] I was trying to make the R[-3]C[6] static (using the $) but it errors. Thanks Mike In Excel Options uncheck "R1C1 Reference Style" Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 20:25:30 -0400, Mike <no_please@not.com> wrote: >I noticed my excel clumns have changed from letters to numbers and >forumlas now look like =RC[-1]*R[-3]C[6] >I was trying to make the R[-3]C[6] static (using the $) but it errors. >Thanks >Mike ...

send email when case notes change?
Hello, Is there any way to configure the workflow so that an email can be sent when the notes of a case have changed? Thanks, Shan McArthur - VP, Technology ADXSTUDIO Inc. | 200 - 1445 Park Street | Regina, SK Canada | S4N 4C5 Tel: 306.569.6502 | Toll-Free: 800.508.7811 ext. 502 | Fax: 306.569.8518 You cannot create a workflow for note. I think the only way to achive your goal is to write a custom PostUpdate callout for the Annotation (Note). You could check if the note is related to the entity of type "case" (objecttypecode) and only then send some custom e-mail. ...

Client Size
Hello folks. When called from CDialogBar::OnCreate(), GetClientRect() is not returning the size of the CDialogBar as it would when called from CDialogBar::OnEraseBkgnd(CDC* pDC) with pDC->GetClipBox(); Why and how to get the full width and height of the CDialogBar upon creation ? The CDialogBar is actually a class I inherited from CDialogBar. In its OnCreate() I'm attempting to create a CTabCtrl which takes the whole width of the bar, but it doesn't work because of the wrong RECT size. The code looks like this: afx_msg int Toolbar::OnCreate(LPCREATESTRUCT lpCs) { if(-1 == TOOLBA...

priv1.edb has suddenly grown double size?
Hello, hope you can help. Yesterday our exchange 2003 suddenly broke down. I looked in the eventviewer and it told that the database has reached its maximum size 16Gb. This couldn't be true? I have 70 users and their maximum mailbox size are 150Mb each. This could maximum be 10,5Gb. I ofte check the database size and recently it was 7Gb. But - yes the priv1.edb was 15Gb and there was 1800 .log files, which together was 10Gb. WHAT has gone wrong? I called MS tech support, and they advised me to apply Exchange SP2. I did and then it was possible to mount the IS again. Thats great...

number changes to date ... how do I change
I am trying to do an "age" range: 1-9 10-19 20-29 Instead I get September 9, 2004 or October 19 I can't figure out how to change it. Please help! Thank you! kk Format->Cells->Number Change the type to Text, and it should keep everything the way you want it. If you don't specify a type, Excel takes a guess based on what you enter. Hope that helps. -Bob --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

No PostUpdate callout when change owner?
I have craeted an audit function but I don't get any post update callouts when i change the owner of an entity alla other attributes works fine. How do i get post update callout for owner change? In the callout config file i use @all to track all attributes. // Mats Changing the owner generates a PostAssign post callout. Just as changing the state generates a PostState post callout. And deleting a record generates a PostDelete post callout. etc... (BTW, you can save a whole lot of time, and purchase an audit solution that will work for all CRM 3.0 entities, custom fields, and cu...

How to change ALL comma in a CEdit into double byte comma?
Hi, I use Visual C++ 4.2. I've got questions here: I have to change an application behavior here, there is a CEdit in the application which receive user input. The change I should make is : If there is a comma ( , ) character, I must change it into double-byte comma ( usually in Kanji / Japanese writing ) How to change those all comma characters to <space> character? Thank you very much. I would make sure the program is compiled to use Unicode. Then modify the strings to contain the characters you need before adding them to the edit controls (before call to SetWindowText()...

Adding Fonts to New Font Collection
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I need help in adding a few of the fonts I commonly use to the Fonts Collection, which appears at the top of the Drop down menu under FONTS. I would like to store the names of a half dozen fonts in the Font Collection menu so that I can avoid scrolling through the entire Font list in order to highlight them. If one uses Verdana a lot, this is a real pain. Right now, when I go to Font Collections (under the Font menu), I see the subheading New Favorites, not no list appears when I click on it. I want to put my favo...

PST size #4
I know there's an upper limit on PST size and have been thinking of starting to make my PST files a yearly thing so I'd have 2005.pst at the end of this year and start on 2006.pst next year. Now the thought occurs to me that, maybe, my plan won't work if, in fact, the limit is for the total pst files. So, the question is, is the size limited to the total number of pst files one has or for each pst file individually? On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 14:10:02 -0300, "Tim Scott Mathews" <nospam@nospam.ca> wrote: >I know there's an upper limit on PST size and have ...