Cell Phone Information Site

Information and reviews on cellular phones,cellular phone plans,cellular phone accessories,cellular phone ringtones and much more.

www.allcellphone-site.com

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20060707000315U0o0MrE8

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

linking cells when it is autofiltered
hi guys i have 500 user details. i used autofilter for this. i have created another worksheet which is blank. what i want to do is copy the filtered user details to other (new blank) worksheet. and when i change the autofilter to other user data that has been tranfered to new worksheet should change as well. i want to do this because i am using mail-merge. and i want to show only the filtered data in word but it shows all the learners not just the filtered one. this is why i want to create new worksheet so i can use new worksheet as a source to mailmerge document and when autofiltered chan...

How to test an adjacent cell for blank in conditional formatting
I want to test to see if an adjacent cell is blank or not to change the formatting of the cell in question. I would guess it might involve the Offset property. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks! In code? dim myCell as range set mycell = activesheet.range("b99") if isempty(mycell.offset(0,1).value) then msgbox "the cell to the right is empty--no formula, no nothing!" end if If you want to check to see if it contains a formula that evaluates to "" or is empty: if mycell.offset(0,1).value = "" then davegb wrote: > > I want to test to...

Zeros displaying in cell when using = sign
I was moving along very well gathering information form several other worksheets in my workbook by using the = sign to display text from the worksheets into a summary worksheet. All of a sudden I was see zeros (0) instead of the text I anticipated seeing. My cells are formatted the same (General), can someone possibly assist me on this? =IF(Sheet1!A1="","",Sheet1!A1) -- David Biddulph "watermt" <watermt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B7DD9A52-C4A3-4872-BC01-1FBD03C6C427@microsoft.com... > I was moving along very w...

Button to add phone call to support incident case
Hi, Any ideas how I can modify the ISV.config file so that from the list of cases, I can highlight the relevant case and then click on a button which will automatically open a new phone call for that particular case. Maybe there are other ways to achieve this without using the ISv.config file? At the moment I haev to perform the following, Double click the relevant case, this opens the case in a new window Go to the History or Activites section Click "New Activity" button, this opens a new window showing a list of activities Select "Phone Call" Click "OK" ...

Track changes to cell formats
Is there any way (or workaround) to track changes made to cell formats, such as number of decimals displayed, bolding, etc. I really need to know which formats have been changed. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Trish I think I'd use another worksheet that was formatted exactly the way I wanted it. (maybe hide that sheet). Then I could compare that base sheet's format with the other sheet's current format. Trish wrote: > > Is there any way (or workaround) to track changes made to > cell formats, such as number of decimals displayed, > ...

import excell cells for distribution list
import excell cells for distribution list for outlook "Bob Black" <Bob Black@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:48BEBF9F-EB20-4856-B294-48F389609CA4@microsoft.com... > import excell cells for distribution list for outlook So your QUESTION is? Why? An Excel spreadsheet is a good data source for mail merge, which works better than a DL in most applications. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=54 &...

Formatting Cells #3
I am looking to format a cell for time. Not time of day but a duration. Example, I ran the race in 9 minutes 36 seconds. Put the 00:09:30 in a cell then use the minute & second function in the two cells next to it refering to that time. I hope this helps. >-----Original Message----- >I am looking to format a cell for time. Not time of day >but a duration. Example, I ran the race in 9 minutes 36 >seconds. >. > ...

How to autofill cell with today's date on edit
Hi, Tring to setup a cell to update with today's date when every I edit any of the other cells on that row. Anybody know an easy way to do this? Thanks See this: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/timestamp.html -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "mjg916" <mjg916@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A3FFB1D4-50E2-4856-9C03-51D024CEEA74@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Tring to setup a cell to update with today's date when every I edit any of > the other cells on that row. Anybody know an easy way to do this? > > Thanks ...

Changing Header Information
I would like to hide the header information that Exchagne provides to something more secure. I would prefer that the version of exchange and the SMTP version not be displayed. Can this be changed without violating the RCF rules regarding necessary header information? Thank you in advance, Adrian Diett On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 15:33:31 -0500, "Overseer" <overseer@cogeco.ca> wrote: >I would like to hide the header information that Exchagne provides to >something more secure. I would prefer that the version of exchange and the >SMTP version not be displayed. Can...

need help using a checkbox to determine if a cell gets summed
need help using a checkbox to determine if a cell gets summed. i have designed a worksheet with items in one column, and how much the item is in another column. what i want to do is to check a box next to an item and have the cost of that item added to the other items that are checked. if the item is unchecked, then resum the items that are checked. i would also like to add an additional check box that will automatically check or uncheck all of the other checkboxes. any help will be appreciated. I put my items in B2:B20 and the costs in c2:c20. Then I ran this macro to add the che...

view cell contents
When i used to want to view the formula in any given cell it used to appear at the top of the page below the toolbars how do i restore this function? TIA Click View > Formula Bar (to toggle back) -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- Singapore, GMT+8 xdemechanik http://savefile.com/projects/236895 -- "Pat Watson" <patsywatson@baesystems.com> wrote in message news:43a7bfa3$1_1@glkas0286.greenlnk.net... > When i used to want to view the formula in any given cell it used to appear > at the top of the page below the toolbars how do i restore this function? > > TIA > > ...

Restoring Exchange Information Store
Hello Everyone: I'm having some issues restoring an Exchange Information Store. Platform: Windows 2000 Advanced Server w/ SP3 Exchange: Exchange 2000 The plan is to restore the database to another server in another domain. But for some reason, when I attempt to run the restore with BackupExec 8.6, I receive an "Access is Denied" error message. Let me explain what's been done. Let's say we have a domain called "Production.Com" and a seperate forest called "exchangerecovery.com". A DNS structure has been established by creating secondary DNS server...

what is used for cell entries that are considered subsections of .
What is used for cell entries that are considered subsection of the work sheet, Justifying, Indenting, reformatting, or leading? Tell your examiner to re-state the question with more detail or clarity(probably both). Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 14:23:04 -0800, dovie1957 <dovie1957@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >What is used for cell entries that are considered subsection of the work >sheet, Justifying, Indenting, reformatting, or leading? i agree with Gord normally i won't "do" homework but faced with this question my guess would be "...

IE8 doesn't display framed site
I have an internal website where the index.html file defines frames and the files for those frames. IE7 displays it correctly. In IE8 each frame says it can't load the file. If I open each of the files for the frames seperately, in the same tab of IE8 and then open the index.html file it displays all the frames properly. If I open a new tab it will not display correctly in that tab. The site works perfectly in Mozilla & Chrome. Any ideas what I need to change in IE8 for this to work correctly? On 2010-02-10 14:47, Dave Haigh wrote: > I have an internal website where ...

Excell -Row or Cell shifting down automatically!
Does anybody know if it is possible to have an existing Row or Cell move down one Row or Cell automaticaly if new data is being added to that Row? hi AFAIK no build-in function is available for this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "satellite" <satellite@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:6CC6146C-5FE1-4113-911E-ED78D4D85C94@microsoft.com... > Does anybody know if it is possible to have an existing Row or Cell move down > one Row or Cell automaticaly if new data is being added to that Row? ...

Blank Cell Validation
If I have an array of data in cells A1:A10 where some are blank, say th data is a,b,c,d,e,f with the rest of the cells blank. Say I place validation on cell A11 using a list of A1:A10 and select ignore blanks why is it that when I then add a letter, say h to one of the empty cell the validation no longer ignores the blanks? It also happens when clear one of the existing cells? Can I stop this from happening? I want to be able to add and remove data from a list while having validation on but ignore the blanks. Any help would be appreciated Thank -- Nado Selecting Ignore blanks doesn'...

Don't print a particular text cell
Hello, I have a cell that contain a text field that says " Input - Manual" . What I want is when I print I don't want to show this cell, only the other contents in the worksheet. Is this possible. Thank you in advance. Ron de Bruin shares a way: http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Hide CAM wrote: > > Hello, > > I have a cell that contain a text field that says " Input - Manual" . What > I want is when I print I don't want to show this cell, only the other > contents in the worksheet. Is this possible. Thank you in advance. -- Da...

Inserting cells
How do I insert a block of cells so they are automatically shifted down (i.e., not shifted right)? ...

Text in Cell as Formula #2

entering time into a cell
Hi All i have a friend who says that she used to have a workbook where she would type 8.3 into a cell and it would automatically change to 8:30 etc .. .after her system was upgraded (don't know the specifics) this no longer works ... any ideas? Cheers JulieD Hi maybe she had applied a custom format such as hh.mm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "JulieD" <JulieD@hctsReMoVeThIs.net.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:eZntRPshEHA.592@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi All > > i have a friend who says that she used to have a workbook where she would > type 8...

When a cell is merely selected, executed an evaluation?
My goal is to set up a situation so that with a cell is merely touched/selected; it adds some values for reconciliation. My example has many complex calculations that range over rows 10-19. The cell I want to have selected in at Q10. However, I want to replicate rows 10-19 many times (20-29, 30-39, etc…) I first though using a checkbox at Q10 would be the best solution. A simplified example of the code looked like this: =IF(Q10,B18=E18) and when the checkbox was selected then Q10 evaluated TRUE. But when I replicate the rows, the checkbook does not replicate correctly. It copies the c...

Populating Sender and Recipient when creating phone call in workflow
The workflow that I have setup creates several call activities throughtout the process. The Recipient name and phone number are not auto-populated. Nor is the Sender info. How have the rest of you overcome this obstacle? ...

Cannot view cells that contain 3 or more digit numbers
Every time I try to copy and paste data that contains 3-digit numbers o more, I cannot view the numbers on the spreadsheet. However, If I try to type in 3-digit numbers and one letter in tha cell, I can view it. How do I eliminate this feature, so that I can view numbers-only dat in cells -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi what do you mean with 'cannot view'. How are these pasted numbers displayed (please give an example) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Jon Purgason >" <<Jon.Purgason.14dzf0@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im ...

Help with incorrect information from statement download
I installed money 05 and when I selected my bank money goes and contacts my bank and successfully gets my accounts information. The balance is correct, what is wrong is that it list deposits on the same side as my withdrawals. If I try to correct this manually it messes up my balances. I know the information from my bank is correct because on different computer I have been using money 03 please advise. Joshua Wickard wrote: > I installed money 05 and when I selected my bank money > goes and contacts my bank and successfully gets my > accounts information. The balance i...

Positioning site in middle or full width size
Can I position the website in the middle of the screen when IE is mximized? Or, how to make the site using the full width? Bart Pub. 2003 On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 10:48:22 +0000, AA Arens wrote (in article <1139309302.447354.156070@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>): > Can I position the website in the middle of the screen when IE is > mximized? Or, how to make the site using the full width? > > Bart > Pub. 2003 > By using the correct tool for the job. Publisher is a DTP package that just happens to have web creation tools. However, web sites created in Publisher are ser...