go to this url: a) http://offto.net/forexkiss1/
b) http://offto.net/5technic1/
c) http://offto.net/50weeksforex1/
d) http://offto.net/makemoneyfirst1/
e) http://offto.net/cashsecret1/
f) http://offto.net/millionairesecret1/
g) http://offto.net/luxuryhomes/
h) http://offto.net/forextrader1/

well, these are just my suggestions.. i dont get any commissions for

promoting these websites to you.

good luck! ;)
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Changing account associated with mailbox?
The ADC has associated a couple of mailboxes with accounts that I'd sooner not have them associated with. Am I right in thinking I can delete/disconnect the mailbox, then use the cleanup agent to reconnect the mailbox to a new AD account? I'd like to be sure I'm doing it the best/right way. cheers, Paul -- paul@spamcop.net On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 20:54:34 +0000, Paul Hutchings <paul@spamcop.net> wrote: >The ADC has associated a couple of mailboxes with accounts that I'd >sooner not have them associated with. > >Am I right in thinking I can delete/disconne...

Using Accounting Underlines with Percent Symbols
I'm having a problem using accounting underline with percentages. The accounting underline does not underline the % symbol. Is there any custom percent formatting that could be used with accounting underlines that would make the underline extend under the percent symbol? Accounting underlines only extend to the numbers. Regular underlines extend to the % character. So in your case just switch to regular underlines would be my suggestion. -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "Jfrossiv" wrote: > I'm having a problem using accounting underline with percentages...

Online Services
With many banks now changing over to this Site Key verification during login, Money no longer is able to access those sites during it's automatic updates and statement downloads. Does anyone know how long it takes for the programmers to make fixes when a bank does that? I haven't been able to access my TCF Bank info from Money for a couple weeks now since TCF changed to the Site Key. ...

Can I use the NOW() function in a formula?
I have a cell B1 that has NOW() time and another cell B2 that has NOW() date. I am trying to have data from another cell F1 brought in to the destination cell B3, when a given date and time occur. =(IF(AND(B1="23:00:00",B2="12/03/2009"),F1," ") This formulas does not work. The Clock is continuously active / always changing. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks. The NOW() function returns both a date and a time. Even if you format the cell to display only date/time, all the data is still retained. NOte that if you did want just the d...

Get $500 to your PAYPAL Account by just one CLICK #2

I have added FrontPage 2003 and now I can't update my Pub2003 site
Ever since I installed FP 2003, I have not been able to update my Publisher site. Does FP cause a known conflict? -- Dedicated Virtual Assistant at http://www.world-wide-virtual.us Hi Damzish (msgroupsreply@world-wide-virtual.us), in the newsgroups you posted: || Ever since I installed FP 2003, I have not been able to update my || Publisher site. || || Does FP cause a known conflict? There are no known issues. What appears to be the problem? What is happening? Are you getting any error messages? -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ T...

Renaming a user account
I have a user account (Joe) that no longer works here. I disabled his account. A new worker is taking his place (Fred). I want to rename Joe's account to Fred in active directory. If I do this, does Joe's email account automatically turn into Fred'? And will Fred be able to see all of Joe's past email in his inbox? If there is a KB on how to do this, can someone let me know? Thanks in Advance, Jim a better way to do this might be to delete Joe's mailbox (IF, and ONLY IF, you have mailbox retention set), then run the mailbox cleanup agent, and when Joe's ma...

Errors with Multiple accounts on same POP3
Does anyone know of a workaround to the known issue of having multiple accounts on the same POP3? I can't for the life of me find a way to check my second account. I found the following Microsoft KB article but even that doesn't work for me. I can see the pop3 server I just can't access it without a login error. Thanks for any help. Light SYMPTOMS When you log on to Microsoft Outlook by using a profile that contains two Post Office Protocol (POP3) accounts, you may be prompted to provide a password for one of the accounts, and you may receive duplicate e-mail messag...

Change of Account Manager should not change other records.
When changing the Account Manager on an Account, CRM currently changes the ownership of the different types of records attached to that Account to the same value as the Account Manager. CRM needs to be changed to where the Account Manager field can be changed for the Account, but the ownership of the other record types remain independent of the Account. In most cases we do not want this ownership to change. For example, quite often and in most cases the owner of an Opportunity will not be the same as the Account that owns the Opportunity. Also, on Opportunities that have been closed...

Project Accounting #5
Can anyone suggest a good "Getting Started" guide or "How To" book for Dynamics GP Project Accounting. -- Dave Hoisch dhoisch@gmail.com There are training manuals you can get through your partner. There might be an eCourse for Project Accounting, too. Other than those options, the user guides that ship with GP are the only PA books I know exist. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Dave" wrote: > Can anyone suggest a good "Getting Started" guide or "How To" book for > Dynamics GP Project Accounting. > -- > Dave Hoisch > dhoisc...

Updating Accounts
About a month ago I opened my Money program and saw that it had deleted the sign-on info I had saved for Home Depot and MBNA. Since then, it has not allowed me to set up online updates. I keep getting "Account Updates Not Available, Please Try Again Later". These accounts had been updating fine before this. I have called support, talked to support online, they closed the session every time as unresolved. WHAT'S THE DEAL? I am seriously looking into trashing Money and using Quicken! ...

balanced account snafu
My wife balanced the checking account last month - all went well. When we went to balance it again this month, the beginning balance offered by Money was high by $207. We decided to enter the correct information this time, and not have Money do anything with the $207 difference. We know that the entered transactions are all correct and no transactions are missing. Can anyone tell me what the best way is to get Money back in line with the paper statement? I have the same problem. It seems to me what matters is the "balance this period" and not the previous balance, but it se...

contacts, accounts... unavailable
Hello I have administration permission, contacts, accounts, activities ... are unavailable in navigation section (workplace..) Are you using the administrator account? If yes, please check that the "restricted access mode" in the user record is turned off. It is turned on by default. -- Michael http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 ---------------------------------------------------------- "contacts, accounts" <contacts, accounts@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:B5AD7DEC-93E1-464A-9D21-E62FEEA31DDE@microsoft.com... > Hello > I have ad...

Outlook 2002 reply email going from different account
Dear All, I've Outlook 2002 which came with Office XP Pro. I've configured 2 email accounts with different domains. E.g.vikrant@abc.com and vikrant@xyz.com. abc.com is default email and xyz.com is second in order. The problem is that, when I receive an email for abc.com and when I hit reply button the it says "this mail will be sent using xyz.com account" when its supposed to go from abc.com. But it does'nt do the same thing for xyz.com. i.e. when I reply to a mail received to xyz.com it goes from xyz.com account itself. I've tried everything from formatting t...

401K account
I setup a 401k account in Money this month. When I did the online update everything was in sync initially. Last night my monthly contribution was posted to the 401K account. I did an online update of the account this morning and the balance was wrong. I also noticed that some history was missing, my dividends did show up. Also, I have Money splitting a part of my paycheck into the 401K account and that transfer was not visible in the 401K account. The KB822766 article "401K and 403B Accounts Do Not Show in the List of Transactions in Money" says to: 1.. On the Accounts & Bills...

MS Money Does not Recognize Account
I have an ING IRA account that will not automatically download or update at all. I have to update it manually. I added two IRA accounts at the same time and one updated automatically and the other does not. I have added additional ING accounts since then and they were recognized automatically as well. But this one, I cannot get automatic update to work no matter what. I have deleted it and try to get Money to find this account automatically and still nothing. It is driving me nuts. All my other accounts work, why not this one. Please advise. HERE ARE MY STEPS - and Still Will not re...

Renaming user account
We recently let one of our sales guys go. He has been replaced so I renamed the account as alot of people normally do. However in CRM Im not able to add him because the old user still exists. Which makes sense because the SID is the same. However, the account still shows domain\olduser instead of domain\newuser. Im thinking this is just a synching/timing issue and will be handled in a few minutes. Im rebooting to verify, but Im hoping that you are able to rename an account in AD and that account will show up in CRM without having to always delete, disable account, create new account, an...

Multiple E-Mail Addresses On One Account: Identities
A question: my ISP (Earthlink) provides me with eight e-mail addresses for my account. I use one address for personal mail, another for business, etc. I'd like to set up each of these e-mail addresses as a separate identity, but don't see how to do that (it appears that the identities are linked to the ISP). Can anyone help? Thanks. Are you using Outlook or Outlook Express? Outlook uses profiles, not identities. If you are using Outlook Express, post in an Outlook Express news group. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact...

Notes For each Account and Contact Migration
Hi i am currently using another CRM system than MS CRM and i would like to migrate to MS CRM 3 can some one tell how i can migrate the contacts notes and the accounts notes as well from the old system. and if there are certain steps and plan for this it will be great regards Nader ...

Business Contacts
Just found this site - exciting to learn from the experts! I have a long list of business contacts sorted by Accounts. Unfortunately, I clicked the Accounts column while in the Business Contacts view, and all those accounts disappeared from the column. Now all my contacts are ungrouped (over 3,000). Each individual contact still retains its Linked Account designation, but those accounts are no longer organized via that filter. Can anyone help with bringing back that category to my Business Contacts view? I hope this explanation makes sense. Thanks so much in advance. . Sub...

Disable "Quotes, News and other Information" in update now.
I'm using Money 2006 stand alone without passport.net. When in Money and choosing Connect to Bank/Update Now (update online information), I'm given two options by check marks: Quotes, News and other information and Account Transactions. I want to permanently disable the Quotes, News and other information category. If I uncheck the box, it always comes back the next time when I update. I want to uncheck the box and keep it unchecked so as to move forward with only the Account Transactions in a timely manner. Is there a place where I can make this permanent change? Thanks! -- Paulie.....

CRM 1.2: Access denied on viewig Accounts and Contacts
I recently had to rebuild my CRM 1.2 database. Since then, users get an 'Access denied' message when viewing the details of accounts and contacts. It seems that teh security descriptors are invalid. My questions are: 1. I intend upgrading to CRM3.0 anyway - is this going to rebuild security that will bypass this error or am I just importing incorrect parameters as it is? 2. Changing roles and using 'Repar Object Security' with the admin tool did not fix the issue. Is there another way that I can rebuild the security descriptors If anybody cna put me on the right track, I...

Account not receiving mail
I have 3 accounts set up in wlm. two are internet mail accounts (hotmail and yahoo). The third is my work email. The work email account is not working. It receives some mail, then stops for days, it seems. It is a pop3 acct and i used the exact same settings as in my Outlook that resides on a different computer. The outlook still recieves all the new emails. WLM does not. I need help to fix this. Is Outlook set to Leave a copy of messages on the server? -- Ron Sommer MS MVP- Windows Live Mail "83mulligan" <83mulligan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Customer accounts #2
Help! My customers are all employees - if they leave their job, would someone please tell me how to handle the account. I don't see any way to inactivate the account or hide it so it cannot be used. Must I delete it? Please let me know! Donna Hi Donna - I would never recommend deleting an account (if you do all history goes into this black hole type area). If an employee leaves, I would immediately change the 'Customer is an employee' flag and then devise a scheme for identifying 'inactive' customers. Here is what we do: 1) Use the auto generated acct numbers ...

How to make an account not day-to-day?
How do I make money not consider an account a day to day account, besides listing it as closed? In microsoft.public.money, Helen wrote: >How do I make money not consider an account a day to day account, besides >listing it as closed? > Favorites->OrganizeFavorites. ...