Cash flow and incme reports

The cash flow report shows capital gains from share sales and
dividends as income but also includes these values in transfers.
The income report only showscapital gain, not the capital return.  Is
there a way to have total cash flowreported truly?
I'm using M2001 - do later versions help in this area?
0
unclel (2)
11/5/2007 4:07:36 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

C++ MFC reporting
Does anyone know of a reporting package or components available for use from a C++/MFC application that does NOT require COM. I am searching for an alternative to Crystal Reports that we use currently. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Here are a couple of links that may be useful: http://www.livewarepub.com/products2.htm http://www.mpassociates.gr/software/catalog/prog/reportwrite.html Tom "Tony" <tonyng2@spacecommand.net> wrote in message news:escXsPViEHA.1512@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know of a reporting package or components available for use fro...

Blank Report Message
I am working with Access 2002 trying to add code to a report when it opens to tell the user when there aren't any records to display. It works fine on a regular report, but I have a report that starts out blank, no query and no fields, but has two subs on it. I needed to do this because of calculations done in the footer on different fields. I have added the following code to the button that opens the report, rptQuestionsOneAndFive. Private Sub Command30_Click() On Error GoTo ErrorOpen DoCmd.OpenReport "rptCalendar", acViewPreview ExitOpen: Exit Sub Error...

Control the number of records shown in a report/subreport.
I've posted this question before and when I follow the advice, I keep getting a circular reference error. So I'm hoping that if I post some more info, I may get insight as to what is going wrong. I have a report (BartS1report) it uses a query (BartS1Report). This report as a subreport (BartS1Sub2) that uses the query (BartS1). The report lists the customer name, address, and systems serviced. The subreport lists the systems serviced. The reports are connected through the Master/Child links Customer ID and the ServiceAddress. When there are more than 20 systems per ...

Show yearly budged item in cash flow?
I am using Money 2005 Deluxe. I am working with a checking account that shows Montlhy budgeted items as well as scheduled withdrawals and expenses. This works well. However, items that are budgeted yearly for this checking account are not showing up in the cash flow. For example: Cash Flow shows the scheduled paycheck deposit, the scheduled transfers out of accounts, the monthly budgeted cash withdrawals at the ATM, the monthly budgeted automobile maintenance, etc. BUT, I have an item called Automobile: Tires that I have budgeted for $1000 YEARLY. Under categories I have made sure th...

timecard crystal report
how can i change the week to monday through sunday? i've spent many hours in the timecard crytal report and it keeps coming up sunday - saturday you can't. "cheeseplus" <cheeseplus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A758A72A-2BBD-4DEC-ACD0-9070C3203A41@microsoft.com... > how can i change the week to monday through sunday? > > i've spent many hours in the timecard crytal report and it keeps coming up > sunday - saturday > Cheeseplus, You need to edit several fields: Change WeekEndDate to: {@DateIn} + 8 - DayOfWeek ({@DateIn}) ...

combining data into subtotal report
I need to manually enter data under various categories. (i.e. column A will be Job # and the other columns will contain the counts of various supplies), creating a very large running total of jobs and total supplies. It is important to realize that I may enter the same job # with new data more than one time. Now, I understand how to create subtotals of columns, but I was wondering if, once I have sorted data by job #, there is a way to create a fast and easy report that indicates ONLY the column headings and each job's subtotal. I do not want to see the 25 different entries that it ...

Date Selection on HR Training Reports
I am implementing Human Resources, Advanced Human Resources and Certifications, Licensing and Training On the standard HR training reports such as Employee Classes, date selection does not work. If I enter a date selection, nothing is printed on the report. Without date selection, everything prints. I found a KB article - 863263 that states this is an issue for V 8.0 but I can't find anything more frequent. This appears to still be an issue. Does anyone have an update or are you experiencing this as well. Thanks Becker, If you are a microsoft partner, You can log into Dynamics GP...

Get Report Name
I have a report selection form that allows the user to select multiple reports to preview. They have the ability to check a box that automatically sends each report to a separate pdf with a predefined name and path, using the CreateReportToPDF code by Stephen Lebans. What I want to do now is allow the user to preview multiple reports but selectively send reports to pdf. I have a custom reports tool bar, I’ve added a button but can’t figure out how to determine the name of the report the user is viewing. Thanks for your help, Jim Not sure but, I imagine you could loop through the R...

Budget vs Spending Report
Hello, I am using Money 2005 (Int. trial version). I would like to know how to exclude the transfers from the report. All the movement between the Bank Account and the Credit Card are included and this is not correct. In the report I want to see only the costs by date paid by credit card. Many thanks Luigi On 2005-05-18, Luigi <Luigi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I would like to know how to exclude the transfers from the report. > All the movement between the Bank Account and the Credit Card are included > and this is not correct. > In the report I want to see only ...

Adding multiple tables in one report
I am trying to customize the default report Daily Detailed Sales with Tax. What i need to do is add the Tender Type (Credit card / cash / check) as another column in the report. So far i have found out: i need to add a column i need to import the TenderEntry table for the data I need to find out: How to import another table I have tried to import the table using sql UNION function, but that wont work for me either. any help would be greatly appriciated. Thank You Hi ED, The things make sense to me regarding the adding tables and fields which you can do and customized the .grp file. ...

Graphic report in Report writer
Hi, I have modified the Short SOP invoice form to a graphic report. My issue is when I print the report on screen all the fields display correctly as modified. But when printing on paper most of the fields do not display correctly. What I see is that on the place where data should be printed some strange characters are displayed. I tried to print on different printers and different workstations, but still this issue remains. Also at the client site the same issue remains. Does anybody have an idea of how this should be solved? Looking forward for an solution, -- Elaine ...

Crystal-Compile Reports
In older versions of Crystal reports, there was a compile reports option. Which created an *.exe file so users could run a crystal report, without having to open it in Report Design mode. (and maybe mess up the design) What replaced this option in V10 or 11 of Crystal? I would like to have users run (refresh) a report without having to be in Crystal Report Designer mode. thanks! -- Doug please try to use Client Distribution Kit in Crystal Report. "Doug" <Doug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4121D4FC-CD85-4D2A-9A74-A7139C5DC7B7@microsoft.com... &g...

Report Writer, which function to convert amount to string ?
In the Report Writer, i need to convert the amount or total amount field content and convert its format and store into the calculated field which is in string format. Please advise me which function I can use to convert it to string and this will then combine/join with other calculated fields (string format). Many Thanks in advance. Hi, in GP Report Writer, you can use the System-Defined Function CUR_STR(). Just pass the any currency field to the function on any calculated field of type string. You can then use concatenate operator to combine this new field with any string f...

SSL
Hi, I finally have a working SBS 2003 SP1 install of CRM3.0 using SSL. I can access reportserver and reportmanager directly, but trying to run the reports through the CRM interface results in 'unable to establish trust' type error (after I turned on error display) I am currently using a private cert (possibly mismatched server name) - I have to accept this condition on initially opening - and wondered if this might be the issue? I saw somewhere that I could say for RS not to check the cert detail - but where please? TIA Chris ...

Money does not let downloaded dividend payments be assigned to cash portion of Investment account
I am using Money 2004 Small Business. I download transactions from Ameritrade for my Investment account that has stocks and some cash accumulated mainly from dividend payments. This version of Money does not let me assign the dividend payment dollars to the cash portion of the account, it insists on using the dividend dollars to buy the stock of dividend payer, for example GM paid $100 as dividend, it is downloaded as such but I cannot assign/accept these dollars as cash, Money forces me to buy GM stock with it. Anu advice how to tame Money to make it accept dividend dollars as cash into th...

WBS in Data Analysis or Reports
Is there a way to get the WBS codes into a Data Analysis report? If not, what table/view is the 'WBS' ifield n the Database? This is so that I can create a SQL query to combine the WBS column into a report. Hi Bubba, Please look for TaskOutlineLevel and TaskOutlineNumber fields in MSP_EpmTask_UserView table. Thanks Chak pVector Technologies http://www.pvectortech.com http://www.epmcentral.com On Feb 2, 10:35=A0am, Bubba <Bu...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way to get the WBS codes into a Data Analysis report? > > If not, what tabl...

XP SP 2 slows down Interbase and screwed up some Crystal Report functions.
Hi: Had XP running fine on IBM S-50. Believe SP 1 (Maybe 2). App/interbase worked like a rocket as it did on win2k. XP crashed (blue screen - no recovery) so had to reinstall XP SP2 and all apps. Immediate problems with Interbase horribly slow. Disabled recovery etc. no change. ADODB.Stream disabled. This had created problems with the app on the original installation so that is not the problem. Can't understand what has happened. Second issue: With the new SP 2 installation of XP am getting weird errors with Crystal. Most reports print fine but a few reports not ...

CRM 3.0 Error "HTTP 403 (forbidden)" to open Report
Hi, please help me!!! i am a system administrator but i've this problem: if i open some crm's report (for exemple Account Distribution) i'll have this error page: You are not authorized to view this page You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the www.crmcg.it home p...

Savings balance error in Monthly Report
I don't ususally run the monthly reports, but I did this month and noticed that Money was reporting that I have $158,388.62 in my Savings Account (which it claims earns 5.5%). This is under the heading of "Invest in your Debt". It is of course advising me to use some of that to pay down my current debt. As much as I wish this balance were correct, it ain't. Anyone know where Money gets this number and interest rate? Only thing I can think of is that maybe it's including my House. ...

Why doesn't active quote get used in Pipeline report?
Here's the scenario I'm trying to model: 1. Create opportunity. Manually enter a ballpark figure of $10,000. 2. Work the opportunity a bit, and determine the needs. 3. Create a quote, adding existing products, for a total of $15,000, and activate it. 4. Run the pipeline report. Revenue is $10,000 5. Go to opportunity and change to system-calculated. 6. Save and close. 7. Run pipeline Result: Revenue is zero. Expected Result: Revenus is $15,000 I'd expect that if I activate a quote, the quote now drives the forecast revenue for that opportunity. I would expect that when I acti...

Create Pivot Table Reports
I just finished installing Analysis Cube on the server, everything seemed working fine until when I try to create the Pivot Table Report (Tools->Analysis Cubes->Create Pivot Table Reprots). After I called up the pre-defined 'Definition ID' and click on the Excel icon, a message popped up saying " The WHTemplate.XLT file was not found." Anybody have any idea what that is, and how to resolve it?? Thanks. 1.) There are two pieces of software. Did you install both the server piece, and the client piece? 2.) Is Excel installed on the machine, on which you'r...

recording merger with combination cash & shares
I owned Company A stock. Its shares were merged into Company B. The terms of the merger were that for each share of company A, I received ..1906 shares of Company B plus $16.50. How should I record this in Money 2003? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------090004080308090304020802 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I tried a "return of capital" for the cash portion but Money 2003 deluxe voided the transaction after I entered the merger. So I lied and did the return of capital the day before. The probl...

Cash Receipts posted to wrong customer
When analyzing our A/R aging we found we posted some receipts to the wrog accounts. Is there a way to transfer these to the correct account. -- DJC I would suggest that you void the receipt (if still OPEN), and re-enter to the right customer. Hope it helps. "Dennis" wrote: > When analyzing our A/R aging we found we posted some receipts to the wrog > accounts. Is there a way to transfer these to the correct account. > -- > DJC Dennis, This is assuming that you meant wrong customer account, not wrong cash or AR General Ledger account.... If this just happene...

Error while trying to access reports
Hi all, I have a user who is Admin and gets this error when she clicks on the report icon: Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the r...

Blank Report
Sub PrintReports(ReportView As AcView) ' This procedure used in Preview_Click and Print_Click Sub procedures. ' Preview or print report selected in the ReportToPrint option group. ' Then close the Print Sales Reports Dialog form. Dim strReportName As String Dim strReportFilter As String Dim lOrderCount As Long ' Determine report filtering If Nz(Me.lstReportFilter) <> "" Then strReportFilter = "([SalesGroupingField] = """ & Me.lstReportFilter & """)" End If ...