cash flow #5

How do I add a new item to the cash flow projection so that it appears as a
"trended item?"  For example, I have a category in my budget (Food:
Groceries) and I would like that item to appear in my cash flow forecast and
I want the amount to be based on past trends.
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

use continouse paper size 5.5X8.5 inchs for invoice
hi i have transfered from old pos system to MS RMS ,i have too much invoice paper size 5.5 X 8.5 inchs i do not want to descard it,is any invice templete that work on this paper size. best reqards ...

Cash Drawer Not Opening
We have a following problem, the cash drawer even that is seems to be setup correctly after random amount of transaction it just stops opening. Once we exit and reopen the Store Op. POS it works fine for another while. Would anyone have an idea what can be causing that behaviour? Regards, Greg (we tried with different versions of Epson OPOS drivers, and different type of printers) / RMS version 1.2, 1.3 ... / This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_03AA_01C77133.9891C7F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-pr...

Invoice designer #5
I am using Small Business 2005 and I am trying to change some of the invoice designs. I do manage to save them, but my problem is that the text boxes and labels starts "jumping" around when I try to resize or move them. Sometimes it works fine, but other times the boxes resizes or moves in a matter that I can not control. Any tips for this problem With all the cool products that Microsoft has, their invoice designer is the biggest piece of puke ever. Microsoft Word 1.0 was more friendly than the invoice designer. As is publisher and access and so on.... "japasu" wr...

As in GP ver7.5 allow the removal of the SQL user integration
Ver 10 of GP enrypts the user password in such a way that the user can't login using their profile to any other SQL process. Ver 7.5 allowed the detaching of this encryption facility in GP. Removing this ability is a backward step. The ability to detach the GP to SQL user integration should be reinstated. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion i...

Payroll Posting Accounts #5
v9.0 / SQL2000 When you have the payroll posting accounts set up, how does GP know where to post transactions to, if only 2 of the 3 segments match? We have our accounts set up according to the following examples: ACCOUNTING > ACCOUNTING > SALARY ACCOUNTING > ALL > SALARY ALL > ACCOUNTING > ALL ALL > ALL > ALL Say if an employee had a transaction, and only the first 2 of the 3 segments match (ACCOUNTING > ACCOUNTING) Where would GP post the transaction amounts ? ...

5.5 server move
Just in the process of working my way through the Ed Crowley server move FAQ off swinc. Been hit by brain fade though. Created the replicas of the public folders to the new server and from the exchange server admin program can see that they are being used instead of the ones on the original server. The bit thats causing brain fade is how do i delete the replicas from the old server? Done this once b4 but was over 2 years ago and have slept since then/got a kiddie/bought a big fast bike any clues most appreciated -- Robb '97 Firestorm I am assuming you are using 5.5 to remove the repli...

Moving Unix aliases to Exchange 5.5
Is there a way to emulate the unix aliases on exchange? By Unix aliases do you mean multiple email addresses? Nue "pcgirl" <pcgirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8521D3E6-2F11-408E-863B-A9911850D19A@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to emulate the unix aliases on exchange? ...

Exchange 5.5 and Public Contact Folder
We have a public folder that contains contact items. We'd like to know who creates each contact in the folder. Is there anyway to see who created an item in there? thanks if you change the view on the folder and add the "from" field, you should be able to see... "Steve" <sschmeg@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:OVaz%23mnxEHA.2752@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > We have a public folder that contains contact items. We'd like to know who > creates each contact in the folder. Is there anyway to see who created an > item in there? > > thanks > >...

5.5 uninstall after 2k3 upgrade
After migration from 5.5 to 2003. I went to the 5.5 box, put the cd in and unistalled. It is still showing in 2k3 system manger and now im getting errors in app log from ldap, ad connector looking for the old box. Do i need to reinstall 5.5 on my old box and use 5.5 admin to delete? I installed 5.5 admin on my new 2k3 box but dont know where how to use. I am 5.5 newbie..only know 2k3 There are a number of steps to take prior to decomissioning a 5.5 server in your type of upgrade/migration. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/Ex2k3DepGuide/d91c2065-99af-405...

Renaming recipeint exchange 5.5
I renamed an old recipeint account so the new employee could still have access to their old email. The directory name is still the name of the old employee. Is there a way to get that to match with the new name? Thanks again, Aaron Neunz "Aaron Neunz" <apn@rrbiznet.com> wrote: >I renamed an old recipeint account so the new employee could still have >access to their old email. The directory name is still the name of the old >employee. Is there a way to get that to match with the new name? > >Thanks again, >Aaron Neunz > No. There's no need either...

OWA 5.5 to Exchange 2003 Server
I've customized OWA 5.5 to emulate the custom message form we use in OL. This doenst appear to be as doable in OWA 2003. Is there a way to run OWA 5.5 against the EX2003 server? On a clone of the old OWA 5.5 sever I've tried modifying the org, site, and server entries under the MSExchangeWEB\Parameters entries to point to the EX2003 server but I get "The Microsoft Exchange server is down or the HTTP service has been disabled...". Originally I tried it when I tried migrating and I thought it worked, but now I loaded EX2003 from scratch and subsequently it doesnt. If I ...

Unread Messages #5
Hello. For a few days now I've been having trouble with the view in the "unread messages" folder (I am using OL2003 in German so I don't know if unread messages is the correct name here, but it's the folder with the magnifying glass on the icon in the list of the favorite folders. Furthermore I'd like to apologize for my poor English). Usually I let Outlook show me all unread messages sorted by folders there, but when I view the "unread messages" now, all folders therein are "collapsed", therefor only the names of the folders are shown and ...

Moving CRM from one server to another error at step 5
I've only got one server on the network. I wanted to reinstall it from scratch as when CRM was installed Exchange had not been and is coming up with a corrupt metabase if I try to install. The server has 2 disks mirrored, so I've broken the mirror and now have the old installation on one disk and a brand new install on the other. The machine name, domain name etc are identical. I've gone through the redeployment guide, but on step 5 the process bombs with a series of errors: 06/14/2005 15:39:44 Backup BusinessUnitBase table. 06/14/2005 15:39:45 Could not use view or function...

Cash Receipts Apply to
Using IM to import cash receipts. The apply to exceeded the receipt amount and it was posted - is there a way to unapply part of this? If I go to the apply to window and try to unapply I receive an error. If I try to apply anything else for this customer I receive another error. Any suggestions? Thanks! ...

macro #5
i want to make a macro record saving a file but it has to be differnet name file on the sheet. example if i change the name on the cell the save got to be the same name too when i click on save the macro would be asign to a picture. try activeworkbook.SaveAs Filename:=range("a1") "guest" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:047f01c39a78$28ce7d40$a301280a@phx.gbl... > i want to make a macro record saving a file but it has to > be differnet name file on the sheet. example if i change > the name on the cell the save got to be the s...

graphs #5
I have a graph that contains over 60 products being graphed. When the graph is completed it is all a big mess you cant see what is what - please help In article <41EC72A8-36FA-4381-9FCB-C2647D7D54E4@microsoft.com>, Shari@discussions.microsoft.com says... > I have a graph that contains over 60 products being graphed. When the graph > is completed it is all a big mess you cant see what is what - please help > Help with what? What do you expect someone to suggest? The only things that come to mind are: (1) Increase the size of the chart (2) Reduce the amount of informati...

Printing Labels #5
Can you use a roll of labels with MS Office? Specifically, can you rip off 6 labels, which would be approximately half a piece of paper, and feed it through a printer, while using MS Publisher or MS Word? You probably can, it will take some effort to setup the page correctly. Merging would be questionable. In page setup, select custom, input the label width and length plus one label more for the margin. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "LACE" <LACE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:52...

Lookup #5
I am trying to label my bank info that I import into Excel. I have a column with the charge amount and a column with the recipient. I think a lookup table would work for this, but I need to have it check for wildcards. For example, the grocery chain is numbered here, so one might be GROCER 5454 and one may be GROCER 8724, so I need the function to look for GROCER*, right? Also, if it does not fit any category, how can I get it to use "Other"? Do I make that one just "*"? Mine is not working very well. Maybe my syntax is wrong. Any ideas? TIA ...

Upgrade 6.0->7.5->8.0 with PA
I am conducting a test upgrade from 6.0 to 8.0 through 7.5 with Project Accounting on a test server. The PA conversion to 7.5 took about 11 hours which is manageable but the conversion to 8.0 has already taken 3 days! and is still running. It has spent most of the time on one particular task and I wondered if anyone else has experienced this and if there is any way to improve the situation. All I can see from SQL Profiler is that the auto-procedure zDP_RM00401SS_1 is being called for each row of that table in turn sometimes many times for the same row. There are about 28000 rows and I&...

I just got a new system with Money 2003 preloaded and when attempting to open my backup file(on a floppy) from an earlier version of money all I get is a message that asks if I want to back up to floppy. If I click on "dont back up" all I get is the message "money is not properly installed. Please try set up again" Any idea what I might be doing wrong/not doing??? Help thanks Is it possible that you can reload Money from any disks supplied to you with the system? -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-...

set admin account like in Exch 5.5
Hi, In Exchange 5.5 I can set an admin account where all ND mail (where no receip are made for) is delivered to.But where do i find/set that adres in Exchange 2000? Grtz If you go to the Messages tab on your SMTP Virtual Server you can specify the address in the "Send copy of Non-Delivery Reports to" field. -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Exchange MVP www.exchangetrainer.com www.msexchange.org "E_nono" <e_nono-nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:bqg9nf$okp$1@news1.tilbu1.nb.home.nl... > Hi, > > In Exchange 5.5 I can set an admin account where all ND ma...

Ghosting an Exchange 5.5. server
I have an Exchange 5.5 server that was running out of hard disk space. So I ghosted the drive onto a larger drive. However, the next day I started getting errors with my database, and am now in the throes of getting things back in order. Is there a known issue with ghosting Exchange databases? Should I not have done it that way? Tim I would never trust ghost with something as important as Exchange 5.5. Did you try to run the defrag utilities for Exch 5.5 before you decided to ghost? Running "eseutil /d" on the priv files will defragment the database files. Once, I was able ...

Exchange 5.5 SP4 IMS relaying
Hello: I must be missing a step here. I'm trying to setup the IMS so that it allows an internal FTP server to send e-mails to external addresses. I've added that FTP server's IP address to the following settings in the IMS: Connections tab > Accept Connections section > From any host (secure or non-secure) is selected > Specify by Host button > added FTP server's IP address/mask and selected Accept connection from this host. Routing tab > Reroute incoming SMTP mail (required for POP3/IMAP4 support) is selected > Routing Restrictions button > Host an...

Exchange 5.5 on Windows NT in Active Directory
Someone please help!!!!!! ARRRGH. I tested my Windows NT domain to Windows 2003 Active Directory upgrade. Everything went as planned...the DNS, the logons..everything. Except for the mail server. I still, at this time, have to run Exchange 5.5 on a Windows NT box until the next budget comes up. How do I get Exchange 5.5 on an NT box to work on an Active Directory system? I am running in mixed mode. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!! "CJ" <chrisj@illicom.net> wrote: >Someone please help!!!!!! ARRRGH. > >I tested my Windows NT domain to Windows ...

IMC Connector Export Exchange 5.5
Is there a tool to export Routing information from an Exchange 5.5 IMS Connector? Thanks, Tibor imccopy in the support directory on the 5.5 CD. On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 10:29:54 -0400, "tibor fenyes" <tfenyes@hotmail.com> wrote: >Is there a tool to export Routing information from an Exchange 5.5 IMS >Connector? >Thanks, >Tibor > ...