Cannot syncronize accounts in different currencies on my pocket

Hello,
I often need to manage accounts in different base currencies but it seems
that accounts different from base currency, do no appear on pocket pc 2005. I
am using money 2005 on my desktop and recently downloaded pocket money 2005
to my ipaq.

This seems to be a serious limitation. any suggestions?

Thanks
0
rohi (1)
12/5/2004 2:41:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

It is a (one of the) limitation of the pocket pc client.

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
http://money.mvps.org

or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially
if it's a UK specific wish.

"rohi" <rohi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I often need to manage accounts in different base currencies but it seems
> that accounts different from base currency, do no appear on pocket pc
> 2005. I
> am using money 2005 on my desktop and recently downloaded pocket money
> 2005
> to my ipaq.
>
> This seems to be a serious limitation. any suggestions?
>
> Thanks

0
glyn1 (1534)

Hide "All Disabled Accounts" from Exchange address list. #2
I'm trying to remove ex-employees names from the global address list in Exchange. The ex-employees accounts are disabled and many have been selected to "Hide from Exchange address list," but there are still a bunch of disabled accounts with active names in the global address list. Is there some action or query I can run to select "Hide from exchange address list" on all disabled accounts? Doing this one by one would be a total pain. Thanks Hi you can do this by using vbscript together with some LDAP filter but you could also use a tool (ADModify for example) that hel...

Windows Mail PoP3 with Yahoo Mail Plus account
I have tried this every way I can using the guides. I can send mail but NOT Receive my mails. Triple checked all settings. Here is the error: Account: 'Yahoo mail Plus', Server: 'plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR popgate unknown command', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 Tim wrote: > I have tried this every way I can using the guides. I can send mail > but NOT Receive my mails. Triple checked all settings. > > Here is the error: > > Account: 'Yahoo m...

How do I get other email form my other accounts to show up
I have an email with hotmail, I would like to show up on my outlook and I have an email with my university, I would like to show up on my outlook. Is this possible and how if it is? How to Configure Outlook with Hotmail http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;287424 How do I add a POP3 email account in MS Outlook 2003? http://support.ephost.com/Customer/KBArticle.aspx?articleid=3 "MIKE25" <MIKE25@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CC42F32B-FCB4-42C3-AA1D-E29D3E314DCA@microsoft.com... >I have an email with hotmail, I would like to show up ...

Import an OFX file with CAD currency
I am trying to import a file. This file contains currency CAD <CURDEF>CAD. My account is in canadian dollar. When i try to import this file I get the folowing message File Import: Your statement contained a default currency (CAD) which was unrelated to the currency of the account 'Desjardins Checking'. Money does not support statements containing unrelated default currencies. Is <CURDEF>CAD a good value to Money ? What sould I do ? Thanks In microsoft.public.money, Francois Lapointe wrote: >I am trying to import a file. This file contains currency >CAD...

directing mail into different folders based on TO Address
I have two mail accounts say Bill1 and Bill2. I have created 2 folder in my inbox, Bill1 and Bill2. How do I create a rule that says that mailed addressed to Bill1 goes into Bill1 and so forth? In article <elmxb90vDHA.2260@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>, w_gower@hotmail.com says... |I have two mail accounts say Bill1 and Bill2. I have created 2 folder in my |inbox, Bill1 and Bill2. How do I create a rule that says that mailed |addressed to Bill1 goes into Bill1 and so forth? | | | Have you tried going through the New Rule Wizard? It's pretty straightforward and basic. ...

Multiple email accounts #15
I am tryiing to find out how many email accounts can you setup in Outlook2007. From what i see you can only have 2. Any more than that won't show. -- Mrnbooc "mrnbooc" <mrnbooc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5D534405-53EF-4231-9FE5-5B13BE4EED94@microsoft.com... >I am tryiing to find out how many email accounts can you setup in > Outlook2007. From what i see you can only have 2. Any more than that > won't > show. > -- > Mrnbooc > > If they are all pop accounts then NONE of them will "show". I'm presuming...

Automatically add sent messages to different folder
Does anybody know if Outlook 2002 or later can be set-up to automatically add outgoing e-mails to a personal folder of your choosing? I'd like to be able to do this on a message by message basis, rather than by rules. Lotus Notes had this capability that brought up a dialog box with all the personal folders listed & let you select one each time. If this feature doesn't exist, does anybody know of an add-in that will accomplish the same purpose? Thanks, You can set the save folder on a per message basis by pressin the Options... button while composing a message. -- Robert S...

Account Defination
I have a client that has the account format set as 5 segments currently and the segment 4 is the main account number. The old account format was 3 segments with segment 2 as the main account number. The old accounts are still in GP, have history, but are marked as inactive. When pulling the chart of accounts in SmartList and trying to sort by main account number it only sees segment 2 as the main account number; however in GP financial setup it is setup correctly as segment 4. I thought about running checklinks on the account defination, but am not sure that this will resolve the iss...

second address on the same account
I added an e-mail address to the same account(windows mail),but now when I receive email,i get them on both accounts,wheter it's send to the one or the other address,it always arrives in both mailboxes You need to define the issue more clearly. You say, "It arrives in both mailboxes." Which mailboxes, the ones in Windows Mail? Windows Mail has only one Inbox. Also, you are not using the correct meaning of "account". For Windows Mail, "account" and "email address" are essentially synonymous. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail...

? Re Balancing Account Stalled, Then Fixed, H2 Prevent
I'm using Money 2004 Deluxe. Started in mid-August and all has basically worked fine until this week. (Did have a temporary loss of .NET Passport but found the fix for this in prior posts here and fixed it). This week, I started to balance a credit card account. After entering starting & ending balances, date, etc. nothing would happen when I clicked the Next button. I "Googled" for this symptom and found a year old thread for this issue. The thread concluded with the advice that I should contact Microsoft. I did and they were very prompt in responding, instructing me t...

Reconcile multiple accounts
I am currently using Money 2004 and have three checking accouts set up in Money but all three are actually one bank account. In an older version of MS Money I could combine multiple account to reconcile as one. Does anyone know if I can do this is Money 2004? If not, I am ready and willing to upgrade to Money Plus Deluxe but want to make sure the combined balancing feature is available before I purchase. Does anyone know if I can do this in Plus Deluxe? Thanks! Really? I don't think this--subaccounts--has EVER been supported by Money. I could be wrong. "jen361" <...

New Account in Outlook 97
I have outlook 97 on my pc but am currently using Outlook Express. I want to set up my existing account on Outlook - how do I do this? Depends on whether you've updated to IMEP or not. Here's a quick step-by-step: * go to the Control Panel > Mail applet * make sure that the profile that's showing (which typically is the contents of your default profile) has the following services in it: - Personal Folders (this defines the location that mail/items can be stored in) - Outlook Address Book (another address book provider - this one takes the electronic addresses from Contacts a...

analytical accounting #9
Hi to all, I m using Analytical Accounting - GP 9.0267 - Sql 2000 - which is upgraded from GP-8 Sp4a , Sql 2000 , Everything ok all modules works fine except Analytical Accounting when use . 1 Card - finance - A Accounting - Account class Link , it doesnot show any accounts in the list to link these account to any class ID 2- Card - finance - A Accounting - Account , then it gives error message [Unhandled script exception: Object has no reference. EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_BAD_PARAM SCRIPT_CMD_DEREF_TABLE] it looks this error is from the same center - is anyone have an idea what cold...

Adding an email account to Outlook Express 6
I have followed the directions provided in adding my account. The email address I am trying to add is actually a Netscape email account (provided at work.) I would rather use Outlook for my emails for obvious reasons. Set up as POP3, no auth req. I am getting an error message when I click send/rec and when I try to send an email from Outlook. Anyone?? The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was "my email addrss.net'". Subject '', Account: 'mail.wacoinc.net', Server: 'smtpout...

Updating mailNickname (ms-Exch-Mail-Nickname) with the contents of samAccountName (SAM-Account-Name)
I currently have an issue where a good chuck of my e-mail accounts all have Alias fields in Exchange that match the AD login account. However my counterpart administrators in another country have not followed this procedure and therefore their alias fields are many different things with no standardization. I've been asked to find a way to get all exchange accounts alias fields to match their AD login account. If anyone knows anyway (i.e. - script, tool) way to do this I would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks, Mark "Stingray" <ks_stingray@hotmail.com> wrote: >I...

Anyway to Setup Outlook Email Account for just outgoing mail?
Hi Everyone, I was trying to figure out a way to setup an email account in outlook with only SMTP information and no POP server information. Currently when I try to do that, I cannot click on NEXT in the setup wizard window without filling out some information in the POP box. Basically what I am trying to accomplish is a SEND ONLY account in Outlook. The incoming emails are received on another machine and I don't want this computer to pick any emails or even hit the pop server for that matter. Sincerely, Mans. Tools-> Options-> tab Mail Setup-> button Send/Receive-> butto...

Multiple companies / 1 report dictionary / 3 different check stubs
We currently use a modified "Direct Deposit Statement of Earnings" and Employee Checks Stub on Top and Bottom - L" reports to print paychecks/direct deposit statements. We need 3 versions of this modified report because we have three different companies and the checks require 3 different signatures. Other than the different signatures, the report layouts are identical. We use one reports dictionary for all three companies. How best to achieve this? Best regards, Caroline This is what I would try. You have one format for a check and you can export it out from tool...

Using Outlook2003 in different locations with different SMTP Servers.
We use Outlook 2003 as a mail client to access email held on a pop server with no probs. One of our users though works in the office (NETWORK) and remotley abroad using a different ISP (DIAL UP) Ive set up Outlook on her laptop to send and receive from both locations using the same PST file which works fine. But when running a send receive via dial up it still checks for mail on the network connection which fails because of the different SMTP server that is required. Id like to set it so mail is only sent or received using the connection that is availaible. I tried setting up annother...

Accounts #2
Is it possible to delete/alter transactions in customers accounts. I understand that I can credit an account to fix a mistake but sometimes it would be nice to delete that entry and start again. It looks messy when we make mistakes and for some customers that we give discounts to, if we forget to give them the discount and then try to fix it later by crediting they see the original price on the statement. The second question was, does anyone know if it is possible to give chosen accounts a set discount? I'd like to be able to set friends accounts to 30% discount, so that staff can ...

when exporting a budget to excel, the order should be by account
It looks like the default sort order when exporting to Excel is by Account Index. This is meaningless to users. The sort order when exporting a budget to excel should be the account number ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Busine...

Money 2002 Changing Investment to Savings account
Is there any way to do this? Am I missing the obvious? Thanks. Randy ...

Backing up and reimporting accounts
Is there a way to backup the mail accounts info in Outlook 2000? I need to reformat my harddrive and want to make installation as easy as possible. All I want to backup and restore are the ACCOUNT info. My system is running SO SLOW (no virus, no spyware etc... that I have been able to find) so I don't want to move anything else into my clean registry except account info. Thanks Bruce If running Outlook 2000 in Internet Mail Only mode, you can export your account information. Look under the File menu. If running in Corporate or Workgroup mode, it is not so easy. You can export ...

Multiple Account Signatures
I am using Outlook 2003. I have two email accounts set up (1 exchange, 1 pop3). I have a rule in place to automatically put any emails coming into the pop acct. into a separate folder. When sending messages, the exchange account is defaulted as the outgoing address to send from. I have the need to attach a signature to any email going out of the pop3 account. I have the signature set up and associated with new messages on the pop3 acct. When I click New Message, I click to change the account used to the pop3 and the signature is not inserted. If I change the setting to put the signature...

Associate An Account
After balancing a credit card account and clicking on next, I get a dialogue box that states 'Balanced' and gives me a choise to 'Pay Bill Now.' After selecting 'Pay Bill Now', the software requests an account selected. My question is, is there a way to associate an account from which the funds should come for each credit card and only change it on an exception basis? I use Windows XP and Money 2004. Thank you. ...

Currency and If Statement
Hi. I'm trying to write simple code on a subforms On Current event to disable/enable a command button based on the value of a text box. The textbox is formatted to currency. Here's a sample of what I need but it's not working (I think because of the currency). if me.totalpurchase > 250 then cmd.PrintGC.enabled = true else cmd.PrintGC.enabled = false end if Hope someone can help. cathywoodford@personainternet.com wrote in news:1191601909.233057.279720@o80g2000hse.googlegroups.com: > Hi. I'm trying to write simple code on a subforms On Current > event to di...