Cannot access or restore my Money2005 data

I have backed up to a memory stick religiously. Nevertheless, I keep getting
a popup message: "Exception Processing message c000013 Parameters 75b6bf9c 4
75b6bf9c 75b6bf9c"

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
0
ALB (4)
7/27/2009 8:14:01 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Many additional data points are necessary to help.

Examples: What version/edition of Money? What O/S? Under what conditions
(what sequence of steps?) do you get this message? What happened (Internet
Update, OS patch installation, Money reinstallation) when it started
presenting itself? Do you get the same message trying the same sequence of
steps in a new data file or in teh sample data file provided with Money?

"ALB" wrote:

> I have backed up to a memory stick religiously. Nevertheless, I keep getting
> a popup message: "Exception Processing message c000013 Parameters 75b6bf9c 4
> 75b6bf9c 75b6bf9c"
>
> Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Access 97 can't resize database window

How to link with an Access DB
Hi, I have an Acces DB with many tables. I need to choose the name of a customer in a cell of Excel. For example, in acces I have this tables: Table1 Id Name Last Name City I need to choose the last name from a drop down menu in a spreadsheet and then in other cell I need to put all the data regarding the last name that I choose. I hope to be exaustive, and sorry for my english. :-) Many Thanks Stefano ...

[Access 2007] How to edit custom menubar created in Access2003?
Hello, This is my first post to this server, Hello everyone. We're working on a database created by my collegue in MS Access 2003. Since some time we've moved to MS Access 2007. Now we find problems editing the menubar. Each time we want to remove/add/alter a menu item my collegue goes to his MS Access 2003 and changes a menu. In 2007 the full menubar is visible under Add-Ins ribbon menu. Normally there should be a system table USysRibbon, but it is not there. There are only MSys* objects. How can we change the menubar directly in MS Access 2007? Is that possible at al...

users with restricted access

Access 97/2000/2003 comparisons

Using later version of microsoft access

no access to send internet email

Data migration - Adventure Works

restoring
attempting to use my money 2001 restore disk to load money 2003. 2003 says disk is corrupt or its not a money file any fixes out there? What you posted doesn't make sense to me. What is a "money 2001 restore disk"? Is this a backup file produced by Money 2001 on a floppy or a CD or something? You say you are trying to use it to "load money 2003"--does this mean you are trying to restore a Money 2001 backup file using a functional installation of Money 2003? If so, do you still have the original Money 2001 data file somewhere? Can you try moving that to the Money 20...

Restoring Outlook Files
hi, I need to move the actual inbox, etc. from one hard drive to another. Which files do I look for? I had Outlook configured as an IMAP client. I keep looking for a master "inbox" or "mailbox" file, but am unable to find it. thanks for the help! rt brown Look here for all the information you need on backup and restoration of Outlook data: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:02b50...

upgrading from Access 97 to Access 2007
I designed a database (forms, reports, et al) several years ago in Access 97 and it continues to work well. I've just received a MS Office Professional 2007 and wonder if it is time to migrate my data into the new program. I've attempted two or three times to do this in Access 2002 and I keep getting error messages along the line of "...corrupted file..cannot be opened by Access 2002 (or some such message)..." The help radio button opens up a box which suggests I do some programming in Virtual Basic to perform my transfer task. The easy way out, of course, is to sti...

Excel and Access
Hi All, I admit I am a complete novice on this aspect of using Excel. My requirement is as follows. I have an Access Database called nt1.mdb on drive D: in which there is one table (Table1) of data, indexed on column1 I wish to connect to this database and search the contents of Table1 for a value in column1 that has been entered into an Excel userform. The values of the other columns in Table1 should be returned if the value is found. How do I connect to the mdb, do the search and read the resulting values from the table? Any help gratefully received. Cheers There's sample ...

Receiving c1041724 error on restore
I ran the eseutil /cc command against the files in the c:\temp I have pointed it to c:\temp where the restore.env file is located but I am still not able to mount the database. I also have restored from tape the transaction logs. The transaction logs are in e:\exchsrvr\mdbdata. The checkpoint file is in e:\exchsrvr\mdbdata. Does anyone have any ideas? -- Kami Groom MCSE 2000, A+, CNA You have to specify the full path to the ENV file and if you are using the defaults, you have to put quotes like: eseutil /cc "C:\temp\First Storage Group" FD "Kami Groom" <kgroom...

Change default export to Excel location
Hi, Does anyone know how I might be able to change the default location for exporting tables, queries, etc. from Access to Excel? It defaults to My Documents, which I can't stand because it forces me to drill down to find the spreadsheet. I'd rather that I could set it to go to my desktop. I've looked in the Access settings and registry, but could not find where to make the change. Any help is appreciated. Tony, Look at the TransferSpreadsheet method (in Help)... using that you can put any path you wish. -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)...

Security/ Access Levels
Hi, Can someone please help me with this MS CRM security/ access level question before I go completely mad trying to figure it out? I want to be able to restrict who can access certain account records (e.g. account records for our customers). For example, I don&#8217;t want telesales people to be able to access our customers account records. But I do want to give them access to other account records. I&#8217;ve tried restricting access at a user level and at a business unit level but cannot get either to work. If I set a particular users role to only access account records that they...

Source data, in Chart Menu, is grey and not accessible.
I set up a pivot table and designed a chart, saved and closed out of the workbook. Upon returning to work on this project, when selecting the chart menu to work with my source data, the source data is grey and not accessible. What might be causing this and can I correct it? It's a pivot chart. As soon as it's created, it's linked permanently to the pivot table, and you cannot change the source data. you cannot add more data that's not in the pivot table to the chart, nor can you remove data that is in the pivot table from the chart. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft...

Access file shares from Outlook
Hi, I=B4d like to add directories or file shares from servers to the mail folder pane on the left side of Outlook. The folders should appear like public folders. Is this possible? Thanks! M. No, but you can add them to the Shortcuts Navigation by simply dragging and dropping the folder from Explorer into Outlook. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "maltic" <...

integrating access with excel formulas
Hi all i'm building upload proccess from excel to access, i need to take some amount from the access and enter it into a formula inside of the excel for example min(amount-5,60) during the upload access programming will exchange the amount text in real amount and will upload the result is it posible to do the folowing: 1.exchange the amount text in the amount from access2 2.to calculate the formula in excel and the sum will be uploaded to the excel 3.still to leave the formula as is in the excel without revising(all changes will be made by the programming and values in access ...