can you print envelopes from money ??

I find it really silly that I can't print envelopes from
money. I have client information stored for sending
invoices or quotes, yet I can't use the address details
to print directly on to an envelope or label. Why can't I
get a download to add the option along with customised
invoices, quotes etc etc.

Does anyone know a quick and easy way to do this other
than coping and pasting each individual client address
into word. Then selecting print envelope. This way is
quite time consuming when you have to print a lot.

cheers

0
anonymous (74722)
1/11/2004 5:59:41 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Silly or not, a search of the archive for this newsgroup at
http://groups.google.com will probably reveal that nobody has a way around
this.

I don't know the business version, but I'm wondering if their intent is that
you use a window envelope.

"malc" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I find it really silly that I can't print envelopes from
> money. I have client information stored for sending
> invoices or quotes, yet I can't use the address details
> to print directly on to an envelope or label. Why can't I
> get a download to add the option along with customised
> invoices, quotes etc etc.
>
> Does anyone know a quick and easy way to do this other
> than coping and pasting each individual client address
> into word. Then selecting print envelope. This way is
> quite time consuming when you have to print a lot.

Can you make excel auto save your workbook?
I need Excel to automaticly save my work every 2 or 3 minutes if that is possible. Can it do that? Hi what Excel version are you using? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Rhiannon" <Rhiannon@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:FE6930C8-D9D4-46D0-825E-0C25A02C1B71@microsoft.com... > I need Excel to automaticly save my work every 2 or 3 minutes if that is > possible. Can it do that? Excel 2003 "Frank Kabel" wrote: > Hi > what Excel version are you using? > > -- > Regards > Frank Kabel > Frankfurt, Germany &g...

Need old Money 3.0 software
I moved to a new PC and have been having fits with Microsoft Money 2003. My current files are in Money 3.0 (vintage 1994) but I can no find the original diskettes to reinstall until I finish making the transition. I have the manual, but cannot find the 3.5" diskettes. Seems there were two or three. I like to either download the software for a reinstall or get some replacement diskettes. One other option is if I could just figure out the right files to copy from the old Win 98SE machine to the new Win XP Pro machine. Any help greatly appreciated! Well, the first question is: why...

How can I print to email?
I want to send the results from some sheets to people who do not have Excel. If I attach the XLS file, it will be useless to anyone without Excel. I basically want to send what I see on a printout to a printer or Fax. Any ideas? Is there a way to setup email as a printer? This will enable me to use the same method for Word, Powerpoint and other products without caring about the recepients software. Jim Hi Jim You can send the text in the body of the mail I don't know what Excel version you use and which mail program? Or let them download the free Excel viewer You can view and ...

Money Can't Set up a Mortgage Right!
I have issues with Money 2003. I bought a house Nov 2003. I set up the mortgage account and tell it my purchase date. It starts the loan 1/1/2004 because it assumes I have paid Nov interest at closing and won't owe anything until 1/1/2004. This screws up my net worth reports because I had a home asset in Nov 03, but the loan liability doesn't appear until Jan 04. Broken! I can't seem to set the loan date to force it to recognize the Nov loan beginning date. What to do?? Thanks, Ben Money starts the loan in 1/1/2004 because that's the date you told it the first payment...

how can I show leading zeros in excel
I am trying to input some numeric data into a spreadsheet, some of the entries have leading zeros, every time I move to the next cell, Excel changes the data by removing the leading zeros. I have tried reformating the cells in question in Number & General, both give me the same problem. Can somebody please help. Using Excel 2002. Thanks. You could either format the cell as Text (then type your data) or you can start with an apostrophe '000123 or you can use a custom format: Format|cells|number tab custom in the type box, put as many 0's as you want 000000 The first two op...

MS Money 2002 #10
Thinking about upgrading my desktop computer. How can I transfer my Money 2002 program to a Laptop so I don't lose anything. Records go back to 1998. Reinstall M2002 from the original CD and copy the .mny file across using a memory stick or LAN. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "SD" <SD@NOSPAMisp.com> wrote in message news:OLUksc03GHA.2420@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Thinking about upgrading m...

Slow Printing vs Word
I am creating a 4x4 label as a report in Access for Inventory Control. When I print the report out of Access it pauses between label prints. So if I print 4 copies it pauses for about 2-3 seconds between prints. If I create and print that exact same label out of Word it prints all copies consecutively without any pauses. I'm using 2003. Any ideas? ...

How can I initialize the value?
template < class elemType > class MyArray { public: explicit MyArray( int size = DefaultArraySize ); MyArray( elemType *array, int array_size ); MyArray( const MyArray &rhs ); virtual ~MyArray() { delete [] ia; } bool operator==( const MyArray& ) const; bool operator!=( const MyArray& ) const; MyArray& operator=( const MyArray& ); int size() const { return _size; } virtual elemType& operator[](int index) { return ia[index]; } virtual void sort(); virtual elemType min() cons...

2007 Money Issue
I hope someone can help me here. I previously used Money 2003 on XP. Just received a new PC with Vista. I ordered Money 2007 from the Miscrosoft website. It loads correctly and works fine after install. Once I import my 2003 data or copy the 2003 Money File over the 2007 Money file I begin to have an issue. Money 2007 takes anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes to open the file. I can click bills and calendar but once I click Home it takes another 5 minutes to get there. Any ideas on what could be happening. What is the correct way to upgrade from 2003 to 2007? The file is 7mb? First...

Can Function results be calculated?
Hi all I have a sheet with two columns of figures. I show the running totals of each column in cells with basic SUM Functions, at the top of the sheet. I now want to subtract one total from the other. How is this done? As the Function is looking at cells that themselves hold Functions, I can't see how to do this, short of making a longer Function that adds the column contents again and then subtracts. So, in summary: I have two cells with Functions. These are: Cell F4 =SUM(F8:F45) and Cell G4 =SUM(G8:G45) I want to do this: =F4-G4 but it won't play. Any advice most appreciated....

How to print (not) grid lines?
When I print Excel Worksheets then sometimes the gridlines are printed and sometimes not. How can I enable/disable printing grid lines? Claudia Page Setup > Sheet - Gridlines. -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Claudia d'Amato" <clauama@wonderworld.com> wrote in message news:4bc9534a$0$6886$9b4e6d93@newsspool2.arcor-online.net... > When I print Excel Worksheets then sometimes the gridlines are printed and > sometimes not. > > How can I enable/disable printing grid lines? > > Claudia > ...

Print user class report in delimited form
Hi, I would like to export the user access report in delimted format to be used in excel, is there a way I can do it? The user class report has way too much headers and sub headers. Thanks in advanced. Sure, Just modify the report using Report Writer. Remove the page header section and also any extra lines you don't want in the report header. It's a pretty simple report. "Richard" wrote: > Hi, > > I would like to export the user access report in delimted format to be used > in excel, is there a way I can do it? The user class report has way too much ...

How can I list active OWA users
We have two front end Exchange servers running Exchange 2003. I need to list the active OWA connections on each server. What is the best way to do this? Thanks in advance MikeC MikeC <MikeC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have two front end Exchange servers running Exchange 2003. I need to list >the active OWA connections on each server. What is the best way to do this? Use WMI? -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm Don't send mail to this address mailto:h.pott@getronics.com Or to these, either: ma...

Money Budget Reports
I am testing out Money Essentials and have a few questions (note: the help tool is pretty weak compared to other MS products). 1. Monthly budget tracker is cool, but how do you add items for which you paid a few days before the current month started. For example, I pay my Mortgage a few days before the first of the month - but I want it to show up in the budget tracker for April. 2. How do I offset large onetime payments out of the consolidated pie "spending categories"? For example, I paid off a credit card last month and it shows Credit Card Payments/Transfers as a hug...

Expiring MS Money --> Mac and Mac Money??
I am not a Mac user, but this crap with Money is starting to push me in that direction. I believe that a Money program (not MS) is available for the Mac. Does anyone have information on that option? Mac has a few discontinued items as well. "MikeV06" <me@mycomputer06.invalid> wrote in message news:13gurf5varz3j$.dlg@mycomputer06.invalid... >I am not a Mac user, but this crap with Money is starting to push me in > that direction. I believe that a Money program (not MS) is available for > the Mac. Does anyone have information on that option? Oops! forgot to paste th...

Print Reconcilliation #2
Is it possible to print a reconcilliation when you are done with it? I could always do this in Quicken but can't see how to do it in Money. Money doesn't have a reconciliation report. This, and many workarounds and near workarounds have been discussed numerous times in the last month or so. (These things come in cycles--this is the cycle for reconciliation report, apparently.) Get more headers or search archives of this group at http://groups.google.com. "Thomas Schiessl" <Schiessl@athenet.net> wrote in message news:319901c37573$1a2d6fa0$a301280a@phx.gbl... &g...

Can I protect Livemail on laptop with a password ?
I "download" all my email from Yahoo server and work with it under Livemail on laptop. Laptop is going for a warranty repair - I will have to give the repairer my windows user password which means they will have access to my livemail messages, contacts ec - can I further protect my email in any way while laptop is out of my hands ? "Croz" <Croz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCD9FA83-09D0-430C-AE26-4AA406D488CD@microsoft.com... > I "download" all my email from Yahoo server and work with it under Livemail on laptop. > Lapt...

Can I use VBA to add cells (over blanks) then do multiplication
I have a Word table in which the last column contains numbers (3 and 4) and some bank cells and I want it add them and put the total into the second last row (7 in this case). The last row contains a multiplier (3) which when applied to the total results in 21. Below is the table. | | | 3 | | | | | | | | 4 | | | | 7 | | | 3 |21| How can I achieve this in VBA (under Word 2003 and 2007) remembering that the user can add rows to the table and the last column can contain blank cells. Thanks in advance for any assistance, Peter Evans Sub ScratchMaco(...

printing to parallel port with writefile
I was wondering if someone might be able to tell me how to use writefile to send a string of text to a parallel printer. The text is special IPL printer codes for a barcode printer so it has to be sent directly to a printer. I have used the system command() though with mixed results in Visual C++ and windows. I am used to programming in DOS where all I had to do was send a file to a printer using the copy command like: "copy 227-029.fmt lpt1" or "copy 227-029.fmt com1" (after setting up the com port with another system command. Even so I would like to know how to...

How can I access my documents on OW free trial ?
When i receive a doc. I cannot alter it because it tells me the doc. is locked. How can I get roung this? If it's locked, you either haven't activated your copy of Office, or your trial period ended in which case you will have to pay for it. Yves "Ben" <Ben@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F75A123-D010-4B85-AA39-838E567413E6@microsoft.com... > When i receive a doc. I cannot alter it because it tells me the doc. is > locked. How can I get roung this? ...

How can you show the new items in a refreshed document?
When refreshing a spreadsheet that is pulling information from a different database, is there a way to highlight the new lines? ...

Can Import Email Data Filed from Office XP to Office 2003
My HD failed but I had a backup of my Office XP Pro personal file folder with a lot of emails I needed. The file is about 128MB in size. I put a new HD in and installed Office 2003 Pro. When I go to open the old file Outlook 2003 says that the file "is not a personal folders file". (It was backed up to a CD ROM prior to the crash so the source file should be good.) I really don't want to uninstall Office 2003 and put back Office XP. Any idea why 2003 won't open the file and how to work around that? Many thanks in advance to anyone who knows the solution. Alan. The only pro...

Money Express doesn't allow Deposits and Withdrawals
I have Money 2004 installed on Windows XP Professional. I'd like to use Money Express to enter deposit and withdrawal transactions, but these menu items are disabled. When I right-click the money express icon on the task bar, I see a menu option to "Add a New Withdrawal", but the item is gray and disabled. This item becomes enabled when I launch the full Money application, but that defeats the purpose of quick transaction entry. I vaguely remember searching for a solution to this problem months ago, and I think I found something that suggested the problem is related to ...

Labels not printing zip codes
I am doing a simple mail merge from other peoples excel lists...when I print the lables, many of the zip codes show as a zero on the label. I notice a green comment error corner and by ignoring the error, the problem goes away but what causes this to begin with? If I highlight the whole column to format as zip codes the boxes do not go away. If I correct and then copy the data to a new sheet the new formatting does not save. Debra Dalgleish posted this to a similar question: There's an article on the Microsoft web site that might help you: Answer Box: Numbers don't merge rig...

Can I import addresses from Blackberry into Outlook 2010?
Is there a way to import from a Blackberry into Outlook 2010? Addresses at a minumum, but perhaps also messages. Most PDA software will offer an option to synchronize with Outlook. Ask Blackberry if they do. This is not an Outlook question. -- Russ Valentine "CHuck" <CHuck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC006E4F-736F-4936-9582-4E52CEB7387D@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to import from a Blackberry into Outlook 2010? Addresses at > a > minumum, but perhaps also messages. Check with Blackberry to see if they support Outlook 2010 ...