Can't set up Paypal account

Hello group,

I have a paypal account, but I can't add it to money.

When I go into Account list, click Add a new account, select "bank", and
then "paypal - mutual fund", it asks for my paypal email and password.  I
type these in, the computer takes a while attempting to connect, and the call
summary error message says:

"Your sign-in information doesn't match the bank's records.  Verify your
sign-in name and password with yoru bank or brokerage, and then provide your
sign-in information again".

I'm using my paypal and email address that I normally use to log into
paypal.com.  Anyone know what the deal is?
0
Kundinger (1)
4/19/2006 7:42:03 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Mark Kundinger <Mark
Kundinger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have a paypal account, but I can't add it to money.
>
>When I go into Account list, click Add a new account, select "bank", and
>then "paypal - mutual fund", it asks for my paypal email and password.  I
>type these in, the computer takes a while attempting to connect, and the call
>summary error message says:
>
>"Your sign-in information doesn't match the bank's records.  Verify your
>sign-in name and password with yoru bank or brokerage, and then provide your
>sign-in information again".

I know you can opt to not set the Paypal account up as an online
account, and then you can download a QIF file from the Paypal
website.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)
4/19/2006 7:57:20 AM
If you are an eBay or similar seller, check out AceMoney which is
supposed to interface with their system.  Free for a single account.

arthur
==

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 00:42:03 -0700, Mark Kundinger <Mark
Kundinger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>Hello group,
>
>I have a paypal account, but I can't add it to money.
>
>When I go into Account list, click Add a new account, select "bank", and
>then "paypal - mutual fund", it asks for my paypal email and password.  I
>type these in, the computer takes a while attempting to connect, and the call
>summary error message says:
>
>"Your sign-in information doesn't match the bank's records.  Verify your
>sign-in name and password with yoru bank or brokerage, and then provide your
>sign-in information again".
>
>I'm using my paypal and email address that I normally use to log into
>paypal.com.  Anyone know what the deal is?

Fiscal Year settings and reporting
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C59F4A.30DC56F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi: I know that Fiscal year settings are once and for all. No changes can = take place in it. Is it possible to set the period to monthly and then = roll up by quarter? Can we generate quarterly reports if we select = month? =20 Thanks any help is appreciated.... --=20 Mansoor Awan=20 ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C59F4A.30DC56F0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfe...

Transfering into and out of budget accounts
Hi, I am sittin here trying to learn how to use money. I have set up my accounts and budget and I notice that when I edit my budget there is a Budget group called "Transfers into budget Accounts", What is this for and how wou;ld one use it? I dont seem to be able to do anything with it.. Forgive me if this is a really stupid question.. Cheers Craig This is for scheduled transfers which have one account in the budget and the other account not. So, the transfer either removes money from the budget pot, or puts it in. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://supp...

internet is not working in IE8, while same settings works in mozil
hi i am connected to internet using LAN.and i am using the windows2007 OS. i have configure the same proxy settings in internet explorer , Mozilla and GTalk. but i can not access the internet from internet explorer, while Mozilla and Gtalk are connected to internet. i have reset the default setting of internet explorer but that also not working. anyone please help me to sort it out. even some times the LAN icon will show limited connectivity while i am able to access the internet from Mozilla and Gtalk . thanks in advance ...

Help please
OK - I took the plunge and "upgraded" to Money 2005 D. I'm now at an impass - I'm update two of my credit card accounts to sync up with their on-line service providers. When I do that, Money '05 telle me that I need to disable MSN bill pay to add the accounts. When I disable MSN billpay, I AM able to add the accounts and sync them up, BUT: My balances (primary checking) go crazy and I'm unable to get BillPay working again. BillPay now refers to a checking account that doesn't exist and won't allow me to point it back to my primary account. So, 1) Can ...

Money portion to investment account
I'm using MS Money 2003. Is there any method to add a cash portion to investment account, set up already without it? Any help would be appreciated...thanks in advance! Go into the Investment Account Details. See the Cash portion details settings? "Dref" <dref@chello.at> wrote in message news:Inhdc.392303$Or1.179915@news.chello.at... > I'm using MS Money 2003. Is there any method to add a cash portion to > investment > account, set up already without it? > Any help would be appreciated...thanks in advance! In microsoft.public.money, Dref wrote: >I&...

Copy Company Utility for Analytical Accounting
Copy company utility does not provide the option to copy the master records of Analytical Accounting module. Is there any othere utility? Salman, Install Dynamics GP SDK and locate "AnalyticalAccountingTableDesignDocument.doc" document, it has the descriptions for all the setup tables in AA module. Create DTS package to copy the needed tables from the first company to the new one. Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MVP, MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85 Great Package For Business Solutions daoudm@greatpbs.com http://www.greatpbs.com http://moh...

Does e-mail router automatically set regarding?
Hi, I succefully installed the e-mail router on our CRM system. I have set the e-mail option to track e-mails from accounts, contacts and lead. Now when I receive an e-mail from a known contact it is imported in CRM but not linked to the contact. So the "Regarding" field is not set. Is this correct or did I miss some configuration option? I would like the e-mail to be linked to the contact automatically Kind regards, Steven Boers You need to open the web client and check the workplace (type = email and my received emails). see if the email appears their? if so then open the ...

Account unknown #2
When viewing the mailbox rights of a number of our users there is an entry for 'Account Unknown (S-1-5-21-59991277-438593048-1990678075-3689)'. This, I believe, is a hang over from migration from w2k to w2k3 servers with new names - a group? that doesn't exist in the new schema. If I try to remove this entry I get an error telling me that this is inherited and must be removed from the parent. Problem is that I can't find any object with that SID anywhere in the schema. Can anyone suggest a way that I can remove this invalid SID? -- -------------------------------------...

Sort By Account Name in Activities
Does anyone know if this is possible? I have tried customising through : http://crm/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001903}but this only allows you to add 6 field names that i don't want. Is there a way to add "Company Name" to the list of columns i can add or is there another way around this?ThanksSimon ...

Updating Posting Account for Inventory Items
We just re-launched our company and did a massive effort to move as much existing data from the old company to the new. Unfortunately our inventory items accounts were not updated. Is there a way to set a default account for items at the same time? Or do we have to update each item? Are your items assigned to an item class? If so you can set the account at the class level and then roll it down to items in the class. -- Jim@TurboChef "Ken" wrote: > We just re-launched our company and did a massive effort to move as much > existing data from the old company to the new...

Outlook 2003
Hi, i'm using outlook 2003 with my pop3 company account, with all my personal forlders, account, calendar ,etc... I'm using an exchange account with another company via OWA, with its shared and personal folders ... Can i use both account in Outlook 2003 ??? i tried but i can only use one "personal folders" shared by two accounts ... i want to take accounts separated in toe root "Personal Folders". hope explain it clearly ! ugh! thanks in advance for ideas and support roy Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita http://www.x-privat.org/join.php you wou...

Track 3 Budget Accounts in Money 07
Here is my situation. My wife and I have personal checking accounts at our bank. We therefore fund a third account at the same bank for Household expenses. All of the accounts are linked to a savings account. Is there a way to set up 3 separate budget accounts for myself, my wife and for the household without creating separate money (*.mny) files for each? Money Budgets are systemic: they cover all expense/income across all (or a specified subset) of accounts. This way they track spending regardless of the account used to do it. This is probably not what you want but most people find i...

Change SQL service logon accounts
Hello I installed CRM 1.2, SQL 2000 on a Windows 2003 server , and provide a new logon account (mscrm) (not the local system) Now I have a problem with KDC error 11 - which I traced back to duplicate serviceprincipalname for that user logon mscrm So I removed the duplicate names. How the SQL agent wont start and Iam getting Kerberos errors when I try to get into CRM How do I change the service accounts for CRM and SQL to use the local system account ? Is there a particular order of changing them Thank you in advance vikrantca ...

Setting the default address book for all users?
Hi, I was just assigned the Exchange admin duties at our office. We have Exchange 2003 server on Windows 2003 Enterprise. Outlook XP (but moving to Outlook 2003 clients) Office management wants the default address book that displays first to be an Outlook address book instead of our Global Address book (our global address book contains email addresses of other outside offices and an email was accidently sent outside to someone with the same name). They want this done for ALL USERS. I know how to do it in Outlooks with the Tools->Address Book-> Options etc. Is there a way to set th...

Account Security third party product for Great Plains standard
My company is on Great Plains standard. Is there any ISV for account security that anyone has used? Hi Jack, I think Microsoft bought the only one in existance and rolled the product up into Great Plains Professional or now Dynamics GP Advanced Management edition. Chances are if you need advanced security, you would probably benefit from some of the other features on the professional/AM platform, so talk to your reseller about pricing on an upgrade. -Mike -- Micheal LoPatriello Coordinator, Luna Development mlopat@lunadevelopment.com http://www.lunadevelopment.com "Jack Tundra...

how do i set up a spreadsheet for my bills?
I want to make a list of all of the people I owe ,the account number,the amount,and the date of the invoice.I also want to be able to subtract the payments as I pay each debtor off.Basically organizing my bills.I will be using Microsoft Office to set this up if possible. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0034_01C7E502.23243820 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable That would depend on how you wish to set it up... one worksheet per = debt... =20 Col A Col B Col C Col ...

Setting password on worksheet in Excel 2000
Has anyone had the problem of setting a password on a worksheet in Excel 2000 (MS Office 2000 Pro. Suite). It will let me go through the routine of creating the password and it indicates that a password has been set, but when I reopen the spreadsheet it doesn't ask me for the password, it simply opens to the worksheet. Any help you can give me on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks William "Bill" <wstyler@verizon.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:sfidnfKoo-hczE7YnZ2dnUVZ_rCsnZ2d@giganews.com... > Has anyone had the problem of setting a password on a workshee...

Outlook syncronisation for shared accounts and contacts
It appears that by design, the syncronisation to Outlook from CRM does not sync up account or contacts that I am a 'shared' user for. Has anyone else come across this. Its pretty important that our users have all account / contacts that they are allocated to as part of their responsibility, irrespective of whether they actually 'own' the record or have a 'shared' record. any guidanc e would be most useful By default only contacts owned are synchronized. To add records to synchronize in outlook select 'Local Data' in the CRM menu. Here you can define or ...

Set sale price based on Sale start date and sale end date.
I want to change the sale price for items currently on sale by selecting the sale start date and sale end date in the Inventory wizard Task 110. Problem is that the filter option does not have these as options. How can I add these selections to the filter? The only way I've found to do it is to select a department, set the sale dates, delete all the items from the department off the worksheet, then add the items. I have a department set up with no items in it just for this purpose. Craig "LLoyd" <LLoyd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5B1CCBB3-1FCF-...

exporting toolbar settings to a new computer
I've made extensive customizations to my tookbars. How do I move them to a new computer when I install Visio 2003?? You can use the SaveToFile Method of the UIObject . Look at the Visio Sdk help, there are some vba code that can help "barry milliken" <barry.milliken@verizon.net> a �crit dans le message de news: eff90l8UHHA.5108@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > I've made extensive customizations to my tookbars. > How do I move them to a new computer when I install Visio 2003?? > > > Barry, I found this reference: When you create a custom toolbar or modi...

Re: two accounts in the same Outlook
> With the email you wish to send open; click on 'options' and a window will > open. In that window you have the 'send with' option. Good luck. > Adam > > > > I would to know that is possible, in MS Outlook 2000 similar to 'Send > with' > > in Outlook Express that let me choose the account to send a mail. Thank > you > > very much. > > > > Oscar > > > > > > ...

Reconciling transfers between account
Whenever I make transfers from one account to pay for a credit card statement, Money easily recogniozes the transfer. But after I later download my credit card statement into Money, the transaction shows up twice in the credit card account menu... once for the transfer within money, and a second time from the credit card company as "payment received". This creates a problem in my budget report and other reports generated. Any suggestions? Thanks. Don't download transaction data. It's more trouble than it's worth. "Mary" <anonymous@discussions....

Hotmail Account as a second Exchange Server 2003 account
Is it possible to add a Hotmail account as a secondary mail account for sending and receiving mail in Exchange 2003? On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:44:23 GMT, Unclejoe@comcast.net wrote: >Is it possible to add a Hotmail account as a secondary mail account for >sending and receiving mail in Exchange 2003? You can create an account and mailbox whose primary smtp address is a hotmail.com address but what is it you actually want to achive? i want my Exchange server to send and receive to a hotmail account. ...

balancing investment account
I am using Money 2003 Deluxe. I have an investment account at datek which has two portions one for cash and other investment. Let's call it Datek(Cash) and Datek. When I reconcile my cash portion of investment account, the investment portion will not be reconciled by itself. How do you reconcile the investment part of this account? Is there even a need to do that? If not, then why the column is there and also you can manually set them to C or R if you want. Thanks MFB In microsoft.public.money, MFB wrote: >I am using Money 2003 Deluxe. I have an investment >account at datek...

Be able to change address and customer account info @ each store
Be able to change address and customer account information in each store,instead of only at headquarters. Perhaps this could be an assigned security level. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups...