Can't open Money file directly.

I have Money 2005
I have many accounts at different banks.
I can always open Money by using my password.
I just added a new account & it tried to hook it up with Net.Passport.
Now everytime i try to open my file it wants my Net.Passport.
I deleted the new account,but it still opens with Net.Passport.
I went into tools & selected to remove my accounts from Passport's server.
Still can't open Money file directly.
How can i get it back to just open my account from my PC ?

0
desgnr1678 (19)
7/19/2007 3:11:31 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, desgnr wrote:

>I have Money 2005
>I have many accounts at different banks.
>I can always open Money by using my password.
>I just added a new account & it tried to hook it up with Net.Passport.
>Now everytime i try to open my file it wants my Net.Passport.
>I deleted the new account,but it still opens with Net.Passport.
>I went into tools & selected to remove my accounts from Passport's server.
>Still can't open Money file directly.
>How can i get it back to just open my account from my PC ?

If that new account's institution is listed as "third party" in
http://www.microsoft.com/money/bankonline.aspx , you will have to
disable online access for that account.

If you want to remove the Passport from a file you may have to turn
off background banking at
Tools->Settings->AccessYourMoneyDataOnTheWeb and then
File-PasswordManager you can choose to remove your Passport.  To
remove a conventional password, see File->PasswordManager.

Note there is a special scheduled maintenance event today. If you
have a problem, try tomorrow. See the "Scheduled Events" section of
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/common/networkstatus.aspx
for information.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Here is fix for Windows file problems

Fax Icon on my File menu and toolbar

Running Money 2003 in Vista

Outlook 2000 not opening.

Outlook receiving zip files

unable to read file #7

SBS 2003 moving of users files

Importing AOL Email File Cabinet

Exporting contacts in a csv file

Publisher can not save file

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files

Money-style software??
Hi all, Sometime agao I was surfing and found a health & nutrition product that has the same look-and-feel as Money2004. Alas, I didn't bookmark the site and forgot the address :( Anybody has any idea what I'm talking about?? Ivan Ivan Debono wrote: | Hi all, | | Sometime agao I was surfing and found a health & nutrition product | that has the same look-and-feel as Money2004. Alas, I didn't bookmark | the site and forgot the address :( | | Anybody has any idea what I'm talking about?? | | Ivan Maybe it was Fitday: www.fitday.com -- Peter Thank you!!! That ...

Upgrading from Money 99 to 2004
Is it worth upgrading from Money 99 to Money 2004. I have several years of complete financial data in my Money 99 program. Just wondering if it is worth the cost and hassel to upgrade. Is the upgrade path (conversion) from Money 99 to Money 2004 pretty easy. Thanks in advance for any replys and help. Regards, Richard Well, your mileage may vary on it. Some people like 2004, others don't. I'd always recommend the trial before you buy though. You can get an idea of what's in the latest version, whether it's suitable for you etc. 2004 should just convert a 99 file, assu...

Money 04 runs very slow
file size is 17,480 kb, about 5 years data. Machine is a P4 2.2 GHz, 512 mb ram. Money runs very slow, processing downloaded statements, switching screens, etc. I switched from Quicken about a year ago. That didn't run nearly this slow. Any ideas? Will trimming the file size help at all or much? Thanks Ideas? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=4. Trimming? Most people haven't had great luck trying this through means like File|Archive--which, by the way, I'd discourage for any number of reasons. "Tom Orlando" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Opening Multiple Web Links in a Column

Money 99 "Memo"
I was given Money 99. Everything was working fine till I printed out the check register and found it was omitting the "Memo" section which was vital info I needed. What do I need to do inorder to get it to print? Please e-mail wolfmagic53@hotmail.com Thank you. Ruby In microsoft.public.money, wolfmagic53@hotmail.com wrote: >I was given Money 99. Everything was working fine till I >printed out the check register and found it was omitting >the "Memo" section which was vital info I needed. >What do I need to do inorder to get it to print? What you want to do...