Can't install back up data on Microsoft Money 2001after crash

My computer crashed last week.  I have reinstalled my
Microsoft Money 2001 software.  I have the back up data on
two floppies.  But I cannot get the back up data to
transfer to the Microsoft Money 2001 program.  I get the
back up data to my C drive but no further.  I have read
the "Getting the Most from Microsoft Money 2001" and I
followed the instructions carefully, but the instructions
seem to be only for restoring the data to the hard drive,
not to the Microsoft Money 2001 program.
HELP!
0
anonymous (74722)
4/8/2004 8:04:43 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

What are you doing? File|Restore in Money? If the backup was made by Money,
what's the difference between "restoring the data to the hard drive" and
restoring the data "to the Microsoft Money 2001 program"?

"Jim R" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My computer crashed last week.  I have reinstalled my
> Microsoft Money 2001 software.  I have the back up data on
> two floppies.  But I cannot get the back up data to
> transfer to the Microsoft Money 2001 program.  I get the
> back up data to my C drive but no further.  I have read
> the "Getting the Most from Microsoft Money 2001" and I
> followed the instructions carefully, but the instructions
> seem to be only for restoring the data to the hard drive,
> not to the Microsoft Money 2001 program.
> HELP!

vs2005 ide crash
Hi all, my machine is windows xp professional edition with visual studio 2005. my ide crashes when i try to add additional include directories or addition library directories. this is reproducible. create a project go the project properties. select c/c++; select general select the option additional include directories. if you click on the browse button (...) then you get a dialog box where you can add a line, or edit or delete a line. click add a line button. then click on the browse button, where you can choose the new include directories by another dialog box. select any folder and when ...

Running Money 2003 in Vista

Re-install Outlook 2002

Outlook 2007 Install gone wrong

Using later version of microsoft access

Office installation and Windows 7

Data migration - Adventure Works

Microsoft Outlook 03-11-10
I have just got a message saying not installed for the current user and it will not load. But I've been using it for years. George George;131443 Wrote: > I have just got a message saying not installed for the current user and > it > will not load. But I've been using it for years. > > GeorgeGeorge, welcome to the forum. When you post (here or in any forum), you will get faster and less frustrating replies if you do a few standard things: - try to define the problem in the thread title. Since this is an Outlook forum, simply stating "Mic...

Refresh and Back
I notice after a time the refresh and back buttons on the toolbar no longer work. However the keyboard and right click menu do function. If I close and reopen then it is fine for a while again and repeats problem. I am using Win7 Ultimate. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agr...

Backing Up Exchange Database

Check out that pack from the Microsoft Corp.
--llhgxblnry Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="broryxkaxlyu"; type="multipart/alternative" --broryxkaxlyu Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="sugmntysaz" --sugmntysaz Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2006, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from these vulnerab...

Money-style software??
Hi all, Sometime agao I was surfing and found a health & nutrition product that has the same look-and-feel as Money2004. Alas, I didn't bookmark the site and forgot the address :( Anybody has any idea what I'm talking about?? Ivan Ivan Debono wrote: | Hi all, | | Sometime agao I was surfing and found a health & nutrition product | that has the same look-and-feel as Money2004. Alas, I didn't bookmark | the site and forgot the address :( | | Anybody has any idea what I'm talking about?? | | Ivan Maybe it was Fitday: www.fitday.com -- Peter Thank you!!! That ...

Upgrading from Money 99 to 2004
Is it worth upgrading from Money 99 to Money 2004. I have several years of complete financial data in my Money 99 program. Just wondering if it is worth the cost and hassel to upgrade. Is the upgrade path (conversion) from Money 99 to Money 2004 pretty easy. Thanks in advance for any replys and help. Regards, Richard Well, your mileage may vary on it. Some people like 2004, others don't. I'd always recommend the trial before you buy though. You can get an idea of what's in the latest version, whether it's suitable for you etc. 2004 should just convert a 99 file, assu...

Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook
While trying to configure Ms CRM for outlook throws an error message HTTP Status 401: Unauthorized.Can anyone put me out of this issue. ...

Money 04 runs very slow
file size is 17,480 kb, about 5 years data. Machine is a P4 2.2 GHz, 512 mb ram. Money runs very slow, processing downloaded statements, switching screens, etc. I switched from Quicken about a year ago. That didn't run nearly this slow. Any ideas? Will trimming the file size help at all or much? Thanks Ideas? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=4. Trimming? Most people haven't had great luck trying this through means like File|Archive--which, by the way, I'd discourage for any number of reasons. "Tom Orlando" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Install ActiveX on Windows XP / IE8
Hi, I created a non-admin installation package to take advantage of the new IE8 features to deploy my ActiveX control. It works perfectly on Windows Vista+ but not on Windows XP (the yellow bar is never displayed). Here is the content of my INF file: [version] signature="$CHICAGO$" AdvancedINF=2.0 [Add.Code] DbCtrlEx.ocx=DbCtrlEx.ocx [Deployment] InstallScope=user [DbCtrlEx.ocx] file-win32-x86=thiscab clsid={97012969-FEFB-4F8F-A03C-67F83D139E8F} RegisterServer=yes FileVersion=1,0,0,1 RedirectToHKCU=yes If I remove the Deployment section it works...

Backing up databases on remote SQL
Hi, I recently followed one of the MS articles on how to move GP 9 sql database to a different server. Everything went well except when trying to run the backup option from the GP9 server. I currently have a server with GP9 installed and another server with SQL and the GP databases. When I try to run the backup from the backup option on the GP server it says " You must be on the server machine to perform this task". presume this is because the SQL is no longer on that server. The SQL server has a backup routine of its own, but I would like our finance users to have the ability...

Install that important pack from the Microsoft Corp.
--xzkkhdmcbxymiaud Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="vaccmkjzdr"; type="multipart/alternative" --vaccmkjzdr Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="ggmepcujya" --ggmepcujya Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft User this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help maintain the security of your computer from these vulnera...