can't find registration library

Hi - Opening up my money 2006 software and i get a weird thing: accept money
2006 internet based services policy (i have the software for a while now),
when i accept i get an error message : unable to load registration library
(dll). anyone aware of this problem? any fix to this problem?
0
ljmalka (1)
9/10/2006 6:06:02 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, ljmalka wrote:

>Hi - Opening up my money 2006 software and i get a weird thing: accept money
>2006 internet based services policy (i have the software for a while now),
>when i accept i get an error message : unable to load registration library
>(dll). anyone aware of this problem? any fix to this problem?

See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/288768/en-us

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

How do I find what table a field name from a form is in?
I've looked in properties in design view on the form and can't seem to find out what table the field is linked to. Any help would be appreciated. A table can be the form's Record Source. A control such as text box can have a Control Source from the Record Source table. If you look at a text box properties and see that it has a Control Source from a table, the Form's Record Source property will tell you which table that is. A query may include several tables, so if the Record Source is a query you may need to open the query in design view to discover the table or calc...

How do I find an unknown value on a line made from known data?
I'm trying to find an unknown data point (X) by using a set of standards (two sets of data, an X and Y)that have been made into a line graph. Usually I do this manually by graphing the line and printing out a large version and just giving a best estimate to where the point would be. The closest thing I can find that functions in this way is a trendline, but the point found needs to actually be on the line itself, not the trendline. I was wondering if any of you know how to do this using excel because I can't seem to figure it out. Thank you! It sounds as though you need to inte...

Finding underlying tables in an Integration
Hi All I'm new to GP, and was wondering if anyone can tell me how to identify the underlying tables for the destination fields in an Integration package. Thank you in advance. ...

Word file is not opening. Windows cannot find it..
While using word on my computer I have been getting this message. Windows cannot find 'C: /Users/XXXXXX/Desktop/Folder name/Resume.docx' (XXXXXX to protect name). Make sure you type the name correctly, and then try again. The only way I can get it open is to open word then select the file again from its location. Any help would be appreciated. Do you have any add-ins installed? Try running Word in Safe Mode to see if that resolves the problem, then remove any problematic add-ins. You can open any Office or Office family program in Office Safe Mode by pressing CTRL whi...

Money Plus Deluxe suddenly cannot find internet connection
Hi, I've been emailing MS about the fact I did get attacked by spyware, used Spybot Search and Destroy to rid me of the pest , but I somehow lost the ability to logon with Money to update accounts, I get " first go online to verify account . Reset pass. Cleared IE files cookies, Restart, tried again, same result NADA. Has anyone encountereda problem like this or near. Any suggestions would be welcomed. Dave (davinci) Youhas -- Finding solutions to problems Try reinstalling the Money programme. The Spyware cleanout could have been over aggressive and removed Money components....

Where can I find the stored emails and shared calendar info
I have a client that was setup with exchange 2003 for inter-office email. Well the person that originally set them up used an evaluation copy. I set them up with a legit version of SBS 2003. I want to import their old emails and shared calendar...but I cannot find their old info. I ghosted their old drive so I would not lose anything. Help "Mike Baird" <techsupport@vegasras.com> wrote in news:89d001c48564 $989434d0$a401280a@phx.gbl: > I have a client that was setup with exchange 2003 for > inter-office email. Well the person that originally set > them up use...

Printing problems in the advanced find dialog box
I am using the advanced find tool in outlook to search my journal entries for a specific set of records by catagory. I then turn on the auto preview to expand all the details for the found records. When I then select all found records and print in memo view I get all the records to print, 1 page per record. If, however, I print those same records to a table view I get just a row of headings accross the top of the page but no data. Is this a bug in outlook or am I doing something wrong? -- Alan Barnes Innovative Solutions ...

Finding the right kind of tmplate
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to schedule multiple employees on one schedule, on a biweekly basis that will caculate the hours for me. The only must is that it has to handle at least 13 employee, ahow scheduled work times and calculate the reg. time, over time and total hours. I think that I have seached everywhere that I know to search. It seems like to me that I am not the only employer in the world that needs this kind of schedule. Please some one help me. Here's an example for OT http://www.cpearson.com/excel/overtime.htm Otherwise I am sure there are enough exce...

How ti find out the topmost window ?
Hello All I want to find out the topmost window in Z axis. I could use GEtForeGroundWindow to do this, but sometimes returns me NULL when no window is Active ( See documentation of it in MSDN ). I want to traverse all window which are opened and find out the topmost window ( though it is not active ) How can I do it ? Any help would be appreciated! Is EnumWindows() what you are after? M "Roland" <ajay.sonawane@gmail.com> wrote in message news:69c0226e.0410260522.74c10b2d@posting.google.com... > Hello All > I want to find out the topmost window in Z axis. I could use &...

Library won't load
Hi. I've had this issue for a while now and I don't know what's wrong. I try to load my music and it won't. I know how to and I know I'm doing it correctly. I've checked, and WMP is the default player for *every* type of file going. The only way I can get music to play is by going to the folder it's in and clicking on individual files. I can also add music to a playlist but I can't save the playlist. What version of WMP and Windows? What exactly do you mean by 'loading'? This is a very generic term and could mean a bunch of things. Also, ...

I want to find the lowest point on the plotted line in a graph.
Hi, I want to find the lowest point on the plotted line in XY (Scatter) graph. I have many points scattered above and below the line. I need the lowest point on the line and not the lowest point on the graph. Hi, We need more detail about the line and your data points? Is the line a simple horizontal line, a slope or a undulating line? Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "Edwin" <Edwin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1B9AF947-98BD-467F-9F23-93039DD968DC@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I wa...

Finding attachments in Caleldar events
I have virtually filled up my Calendar folder by accepting calendar events that had attachments. Since I keep nearly all important events for the past few years in my calendar folder I am having a very difficult time identifiying which events have attachments so I can selectively delete those events to minimize my calendar folder size. Any easy way to identify which events have attachment? Need someone's help Jim, switch to your Calendar and do an Advanced Find: Tools > Advanced Find (in Outlook 2003: Tools > Find > Advanced Find). Look for: = Appointments and meetings;...

Word 2007 Find/Highlight Function
In Word 2007, the Find function allows you to find and highlight words or phrases in a document. However, saving the document with those 'found' words highlighted does not save the highlighted text. Additionally, if searching for multiple different words in a document, when you search on a 2nd or subsequent word, the 1st or previous 'found' word highlight all disappear. This functionality was possible in Word 2003 and XP environment. Question: In Word 2007, is there a way to highlight and keep highlighted multiple word searches/highlighted words and save the do...

How can I find out what the firewall issue is on a Printer?
I was having problems reinstalling HP software for my All-In-One printer, and HP Tech support had me add ten or fifteen programs to the Firewall as allowed programs, plus about that many ports. I'm still having firewall issues according to the HP networks diagnostic tool, and the HP software does not "see" my printer on the network. I can go to its IP address in Internet Explorer and see info about its status, etc, and I can install basic drivers for other similar printers and it will print, but not from the Full Software package that I need for OCR scanning. It ...

Finding Unique records
I am using Excel 2003, I have a column of records which may duplicated. How can I extract the unique records to a list by using a formula not advance filtering Thanks -- eva cheng What's the problem using AdvancedFilter? Right tool for the job, IMO. -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "eva cheng" <evacheng@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5D555376-00F0-4CB1-BC2D-966FD9A28C31@microsoft.com... >I am using Excel 2003, I have a column of records which may duplicated. How > can I extract the unique records to a list by using a fo...

How can I display a value from a spreadsheet cell in a column in a document library?
I want to store expence sheets in a document library and be able to view the total on each spreadsheet document in a column in the document library. Does anyone know how to do this? Regards Roger Eriksen The suggestions in the following Sharepoint newsgroup thread may help you: http://groups.google.com/groups?&threadm=%23dKZiKyVFHA.928%40TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl Roger Eriksen wrote: > I want to store expence sheets in a document library and be able to view the > total on each spreadsheet document in a column in the document library. > Does anyone know how to do this? > &...

Edit + Find
How do I find exact text when using the Edit + Find? I want to find all of the "Bapt" in my list, but when I type in Bapt in my edit + find, it scrolls to the Baptist as well. In the Find window, choose to "Find entire cell only". Paul "Mindy" <mcliburn@kub.org> wrote in message news:143601c53c78$b17516b0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How do I find exact text when using the Edit + Find? I > want to find all of the "Bapt" in my list, but when I > type in Bapt in my edit + find, it scrolls to the Baptist > as well. If it's the onl...

Outlook 2003 Advance Find
I got this error message when searching PST: "Outlook cannot perform your search. Outlook cannot display this view. A folder by this name already exists" /cleanfinds doesn't help Any idea? TR ...

SendObject doesn't find fields in querry
I have a form that has a button to run an "event Procedure" to preview a report, and to email the report as a pdf attachment. The codes I use are as follows: Private Sub emailfullpricesheet_Click() DoCmd.OpenReport "Full Price Sheet", acViewPreview, , , acWindowNormal DoCmd.SendObject acSendReport, "Full Price Sheet", acFormatPDF, , , , [DLRName], _ "Thank You for your business.", True End Sub In this code, I have the field for the dealer name (shown above as [DLRName]) where it would be placed in the subje...

Student count for Class Registration
Hi, The goal / Issue: I want to be able to register the student right after the user enters the student name and address. Currently, the user does this by simply clicking on the Registration tab and registering the student. While I know the maximum number of students allows in the class, I don’t know how to check the current count to determine if the class is open or closed based on the student count. Normally, I would cheat and have a field which is a count of the current number of registered students. But I was hoping that is a better way to do this in Access. ...

Finding, Comparing folder names then opening explorer
Hello i tried posting this earlier, but something seems to be wrong with either my browser or the site, so... i have a project where i have a field that stores the serial number of a product. i need to take the field, trim it to 5 characters and then use it to search a folder and all the subfolders, trimming thier names to the first 5 characters, and then capture the full name of the folder, and use that to open windows explorer at the found folder. so if i have a field with the value "08003" and i want to find that sub-sub-subfolder in the folder "c:\WO\" and then...

Find function #2
Is it possible to ignore certin digits in a number when using the find function eg I have a list of 8 digit numbers and want to find amounts with the same 3 & 4 digit Thank Bluema If you mean using the Edit > Find menu option, then enter ??12???? as the item to find, replacing 12 with the digits you are looking for, and tick the 'Find entire cells only' box. "Blueman" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F25B5C28-39EC-40BD-8538-9CF9952280D7@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to ignore certin digits in a number when using the...

Using a Combo Box to Find Records
Greetings, I have been reading Allen Browne's Access website and I just tried the trick to use a combo box to find records on a form. It works great except that the cbo is empty when the form opens. The form and subform have the right records, but I have to check the correct entry in the cbo to have it display the entry data. After that it works until I close and reopen the form. Does anyone know what I can do to correct this? Thanks, Scott Hi Scott, Here is a way to do it. In the form's load or open event put a line of code like this--> Me.[NameOfCombo] = Me.[N...

cannot do a differential backup "can't find store or acc denied"
I am using the same account that i used to install exchange. I can make a full backup but not a differential. the user is in schema admins enterprise admins domain admins exchange enterprise servers Ideas? "james" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am using the same account that i used to install >exchange. I can make a full backup but not a differential. >the user is in >schema admins >enterprise admins >domain admins >exchange enterprise servers > >Ideas? What else works? Incremental? If you're not using NTBACKUP, have you ...

The 'Move Toolbar' symbol not visible in Excel. How do I find it?
As above. ...