Can't Delete Budget Items

Money 2003 Delux and Business: Earlier in the year I had two EPay
transactions set up to move money to outher accounts. One was a weekly item
and the other was a monthly item. I stopped both of these series quite a
while back by going to the Bills and Deposits list, right clicking on them,
selecting delete and deleting all unrecorded occurancnes of the scheduled
transactions. This week I was working on my budget for next year. At the
bottom is the "Transfer out of Budget Accounts" area. Both of these are
still listed as transfers. When I right click on them for the contect menu I
get Add and Edit only. Edit doesn't do anything. I cannot delete these items
from my budget. The last occurance of both of these items was several months
ago so there are no unreconciled occurances in my account transaction lists.

How do I get these two items out of my budget? Thanks.

Steve

0
steve6822 (2)
12/20/2004 1:32:18 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Discount all items in a department?
Is it possible to discount all the items in a department (or other specified group) in one go? E.g. I want to discount all our 'media' department by 10% Help. El Presidente, SO Manager --> Wizards menu --> Inventory Wizard --> Task 110 Change Item Price --> Press Next --> Choose the Department --> Press Next, this is where we need to figure out if you are doing a permanent mark down or a sale for a specific period of time. For a Permanent Mark Down: Price change method = Discount from Regular price Percentage = 10% Price to be changed = Regular Sale for a spe...

Deleting "mail to:" email address links
I have a relativly straight forward spreadsheet where I am maintaining a large address list. It contains a homeowner's lot number, name, address, telephone #, and e- mail address. When attempting to select random cells for data entry/modification, I receive and automated message " mailto: (a random e-mail address) - click once to follow. Click and hold to select this cell." I have no idea where/how this message/feature/function is being attached to these cells but would like to eliminate it. Since seeing these messages, the size of the worksheet has been increasing in ...

Cannot delete report
Hi All, I have install the report manager sometime ago, it is working fine. Until recently we found that when i click the action menu, nothing is come out. I can't delete or rename the report. But I can add new report. Do anyone encouter this before? Thanks. -- Regards, Venedict ...

Categories deleted converting from Quicken
Hi folks, I just converted from Q2003 Premier to the Money 2005 Trial 2 days ago. I noticed today that a number of categories have been removed from the transactions in my checking account and credit card accounts. What I've noticed so far: 1. All sub-accounts for Utilities were gone. This wasn't too bad because I could use find replace since the payee name has been the same on these for all years I have in Quicken/Money. 2. All sub-accounts under Insurance were gone. 3. The category Groceries came over, but there were no transactions in it. Quicken had several hundred...

Copy Matrix Items
I am afraid I know the answer to this already but here goes- I have a prospective shoe store customer who receives as many as 500 pairs of shoes in a lot. Most of the time 50% or more of these shoes have not been stocked before and they don't know what the shoes will be until they get the lot. Because of the nature of shoes they need the ability to quickly enter in the assorted sizes and colors in a run of Men's, Women's, Children's etc. While the New Item Wizard for a Matrix Item works well the customer would like to not have to enter in the size runs each time since they a...

Need to retrieve a deleted Excel File
On Saturday I hide an excel sheet and then protected the workbook. When I got into work today to open the file it was non-existent. What do I have to do to retrieve the file? Does it make a difference if the file extension ended with .csv? Thanks in advance! Search in Windows to make sure it's still on your compute -or go to the folder the file is in and look to make sure it's still ther -or If you didn't do this, you might need to to text, which includes *.cs Excel is not set to open this type of file by defaul tj Did you (try to) open the file with Excel. If so : did ...

"Can't copy the items. You don't have permission ..."
I use OL 2003, latest service pack,etc. My PST file is about 1.2 GB and is Unicode-compatible. Lately Outlook shuts down suddenly without warning, and I have left checked the box to restart Outlook automatically. This is a big annoyance. However, in the last 2-3 days, I'm seeing a new kind of problem. I can't delete or move messages from mail folders. I get the message that is in the subject line, and the balance of this message is: ... to create an entry in this folder. Right-click the folder and then click Properties to check your permissions for the folder. See the folder o...

Highlight color for selected items
How can I find out what color is used for highlighting selected items (for example in Windows Explorer)on a users computer? Normally it is a blue color, but a user can change that. "Urban Olars" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:071c01c3c941$3db2c890$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How can I find out what color is used for highlighting > selected items (for example in Windows Explorer)on a users > computer? > Normally it is a blue color, but a user can change that. See if it's GetSysColor/COLOR_HIGHLIGHT. -- Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP] Take a ...

Need Help With GP Item Pricing
GP ITEM PRICING I need to use “Bucket Pricing” for items in GP. For example below is the pricing schedule that I need to use. First 20 …………….$ 1.75 Next 280 ……………… 1.36 Next 700 ……………… 1.23 Next 2,000 ……………… 1.09 Over 3,000 ……………… .82 So if I had a Qty. of 350 it would be as follows 20 * 1.75 = 35 280 * 1.36 = 380.80 50 * 1.23 = 61.50 Total : $477.30 In GP I can only set it up to do a “Quantity Range” in the Item Price List Maintenance window. Problem is if I set it up that way and enter a quantity of 350 it will default to the $1.23 ...

'Budget Alerts' in Account Register
Budget Alerts in Account Register I've upgraded to 2006 Deluxe from 2003 Deluxe. In 2003, as I entered transactions in my registers (one Visa and one Bank), if the category I was spending money on went over a budget, I got prompted about it. Along with that prompt when I went over, it also had a little bar graph (similiar to the Spending Tracker you can get on the home page in 2006) for *only* that category. This was nice as it allowed me to see amounts as I entered them..and also *annoyingly* prompted me as I went over budgets...again making me 'think' about the spendin...

Securities with closed positions are being deleted
I am using Money 2006 Deluxe--having upgraded from the 2003 Money Business version. It appears that my closed security positions are being deleted automatically 60 days after selling the last shares. Price history for these securities is also deleted. I believe that in Money 2003 (Business) that I used a setting that is causing this (the results, however, were not my intent). Money 2006 does not appear to have such a setting. How can I stop this from happening now for securities that I will be selling? How can I recover the "lost data" How can I force Money 2006 to pic...

Deleted calendar from Public Folders
Accidentally I deleted Calendar in Public Folders on the Exchange 2000. Is there a way to bring it back? I tried to locate an article in Knowlege Base searching with "Recovering deleted items from a public folder", but the article is gone. On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 21:28:01 -0700, Daniel <Daniel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Accidentally I deleted Calendar in Public Folders on the Exchange 2000. Is >there a way to bring it back? >I tried to locate an article in Knowlege Base searching with "Recovering >deleted items from a public folder", but the a...

deleted items #7
Does anyone know what and how I can view and/or delete the 1129 items my Outlook says I have in my deleted items folder. 1 says unread. Thanks If can see the Deleted Items folder in the folder list, right-clicking on it reveals "Empty Deleted Items folder" If you can't see the folder list, it's under the 'Go' menu in Outlook 2003, and under the 'View' menu in earlier versions You can also empty the Deleted Items folder automatically every time you close Outlook. Tools menu > Options > 'Other' tab. Choose the 'Empty the Deleted Items f...

Calendaring agent failed in message delete notification
We have a user who previously synchronised his calendar with a psion and has many messages that had reminders on that he now can't delete using Outlook (gets error) but he keeps on being reminded that they are late. The psion has been thrown away so how can I delete these messages? Assuming we back up his calendar can we reinitialise it? Would a mailbox move help? Thanks David Event Type: Error Event Source: EXCDO Event Category: General Event ID: 8200 Date: 29/11/2004 Time: 10:08:33 User: N/A Computer: MAIL1 Description: Calendaring agent failed in message delete notification with err...

Sum of each grouped item in a report
I have a form that logs time spent on auditing activities for the Internal Auditors in my company. Each time the auditor performs an audit related task, they enter a new record under their name. This means they could have many occurences of the same function. I then created a query/report that breaks down the different auditing activities for each internal auditor. Management has now asked for a report that gives a total for each activity for each internal auditor (example - John Smith: Audit Prep - 2.25, Follow-up - 3.75, Audit - 7.50). I want to figure out how to do this on a rep...

Deletion settings in Mailbox Store Properties
Our company would like to enforce a policy to permanently delete items 30 days or older from each mailboxes Deleted items folder. The mailboxes all reside on the Exchange 2003 server. Under Mailbox Store Properties, Deletion settings, the Keep deleted items for (days) is set to 30, yet the items are not being deleted. My thoughts are that it is because we do not have the Mailbox Manager scheduled to run. Is that correct? I am a little hesitant to run it because I am worried about what else it might "manage". I only see one recipient policy and that is for email addresses. ...

Add Item to GP Menu
Does anyone have instructions on how to add items to the GP menu? I believe it can be done with Dexterity, but I have no idea what file to modify or how to use Dexterity. Thanks. "Ryan" wrote: > Does anyone have instructions on how to add items to the GP menu? I believe > it can be done with Dexterity, but I have no idea what file to modify or how > to use Dexterity. > > Thanks. Hi Ryan Please look at the Integration Guide PDF manual installed with Dexterity. Part 5 explains the navigation model and how to work with command forms, commands and menus. T...

EFS
Hi, I did something bad and enabled EFS on a folder, then decided to remove EFS. Windows has now left me with a number of EFS*.tmp files which I cannot now delete and they are really large. I understand what these files are, but really want to delete them and so far I haven't found a way to do this, have tried using Admin privilages and a Google search was fruitless. Help :-) Thanks "David" <amharcAE@ice.age.fastmail.fm> wrote in message news:5fkf165079mj6sq3jl4jui8f7fveennejo@4ax.com... > Hi, > > I did something bad and enabled EFS on a ...

Deleted Exchange accounts reappear
We seem to have an issue where a deleted mailbox will sometimes reappear. These mailboxes are on Exchange 2000 or 2003. Generally, when an Exchange account is deleted, the users AD account is disabled, but left on the server for three months and then the account is deleted. However we have had a few delted mailboxes repopulate on some of these accounts. Has anyone seen such an issue? And if so, how can it be resolved. ...

Money for Small Business 2004 Budget
When I try to open the Monthly Budget report it stalls in "loading". This only happens on Personal-Monthly Budget. All other reports open immediately. Any ideas? ...

Deleting a Document
Hello, I am trying to help a friend of mine who has Microsoft Office 2007. I have not been able to look at the problem myself, but here is what she described to me: "I cannot seem to delete a document, either from within Word 2007, or Windows Explorer. Here are the choices I get when I right mouse click on a document. . . Customize Quick Access Toolbar Show Quick Access Toolbar Below the Ribbon Minimize the Ribbon" Has anyone encountered this type of problem, or can someone suggest to me where to research this type of problem? I know this is not a lot of ...

Deleting every-other row in a spread sheet
I have a spreadsheet in excell that contains info imported from word. As a result every-other row is blank. I would like to erase these empty rows so if anyone knows how to go about this it would be gratefully appreciated!! Thanks in advance Steve Smintey, If you a familiar with VBA, you can delete the rows via code. For example, this procedure deletes rows with empty cells in column A: Sub DeleteRows() Dim lLastRow As Long Dim Rng As Range Application.ScreenUpdating = False Rows(1).Insert Range("A1").Value = "Temp" With ActiveSheet ....

how to delete spam mails from server
i am using same mail address on both pc,notebook and handheld. in that case, i choose 'do not delete mails from server for 5 days' . but i am in trouble with too many spam mails. i am plannig to use outlooks junk mail and control new mails on every minute. the notebook and handheld checks every 10 mins. but i can not create a rule in outlook for deleting junk mail directly from server. any ideas ? and thank you.. OL has no such ability. If you are saying you have set OL to check every 1 minute on a sys that can cause resource & other probs. A third party tool eg Mailwashe...

deleted messages
How do I set the deleted messages file to show the number of deleted messages as new deleted e mails are added?it used to do it but no more "ariel" <adhf@verizon.net> wrote in message news:03f801c34c00$d7ca0d80$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How do I set the deleted messages file to show the number > of deleted messages as new deleted e mails are added?it > used to do it but no more It will only show a count in the deleted messages if you delete an unread message. Read messages do not show up in the count. I am taking it you are referring to the number that is indicated ...