Can someone please help me with this question about actual expense

I must not be understanding this program at all. How do you get Money to plug
actual expenses into the Spending Tracker?? My budget amounts show up but,
try as I might, I can't figure out how to get the actual expenses to show up.
The only place they are showing up is on the home page in the form of the pie
chart, and even there they're not correctly represented. I would truly
appreciate any help you can provide!
0
Claire (11)
12/27/2007 2:39:01 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

How can I import an WordPerfect Address Book into Outlook?
How can I import an WordPerfect Address Book into Outlook? First export from WP to a CSV file (comma separated values) that OL can import. "Campross" wrote: > How can I import an WordPerfect Address Book into Outlook? ...

View pointer in static function Help!!!
Help please , i need to implement a static function in CView derived class that must return to CDoc derived class the active view pointer...how can i do? i tried something similar CSdicap10View* CSdicap10View::GetView() { CSdicap10View* pView = GetActiveView(); return pView; } it return error GetActiveView undeclared identifier or also CSdicap10View* CSdicap10View::GetView() { return this; } but it return static member functions don't have this pointer and also CSdicap10View* CSdicap10View::GetView() { CFrameWnd * pFrame = (CFrameWnd *)(AfxGetApp()->m_pMa...

can I rename echange 2003 server with ease
Is it difficult to rename exchange 2003 server with 5000 users? Thanks In news:11A23EBE-DDF2-4E62-BAEA-0BBF51D70B9C@microsoft.com, Johan <Johan@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Is it difficult to rename exchange 2003 server with 5000 users? > > Thanks Not difficult at all if you don't mind that Exchange will break. ;-) It's impossible to rename an Exchange server without breaking Exchange. Does that answer your question? Why is there a need to rename your Exchange server? In any event, if you HAVE to rename it, you'll have to either migrate to a new s...

Restore Question #3
Hello All: Just testing 2003 in a lab environment and have a question. Single server with a single mailbox store. Put some mail in user1 mailbox, backed up exchange and deleted the mail. Did a restore and the mailbox is still empty. I understand the concept of the recovery store to retrieve email from a mailbox store but then what is the point in backing up the store if you cannot do a full restore? It surely doesn't restore mailboxes to their state prior to the backup so what's the point? Am I missing something here? Thanks Are you saying the mailbox doesn't show up in...

Help! How I can create...
I need to create a toolbar (if it is) such as the workspace window in VC++ with a CTreeCtrl within... How I can proceed? Thank you! On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 13:03:19 +0100, Gaetano Sferra <rebusmail@iol.it> wrote: > I need to create a toolbar (if it is) such as the workspace window in > VC++ > with a CTreeCtrl within... > How I can proceed? > > Thank you! > > Hi, Check out www.codeproject.com It has all the answers and more. Paul. > Check out www.codeproject.com It has all the answers and more. Hi Paul, please be more specific... I've already se...

Help
I have a calender item that I deleted. Now whenever I open Outlook (I have Office 2003), I get a reminder that the item is past due. When I click "dismiss" I get a message: "Cannot turn off Reminder. You may be reminded again. Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid". How can I get rid of this, so I don't get reminded every time I start Outlook? Thanks for any help. Tom_0127 <tom_0127_nospam@yahoo.com> wrote: > I have a calender item that I deleted. Now whenever I open Outlook > (I have Office 2003), I get...

Someone else's job, someone else's template
Complete novice at Publisher, must use previous employee's template & text for new job. Text in Word document. Am I merging, cutting/pasting to text box, importing, or something else? Please help; desperate. Create a text box, right-click, click change text, click text file, browse to your Word document. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Ali" <Ali@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F00ADD8A-0715-43C8-8975-007D40E34D72@microsoft.com... > Complete novice at Publisher, must u...

can't fix Money stopped working problem
I was able to access and use it completely a couple of days ago and I suddenly started getting messages that it wasn't working. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the CD, but still can't get past the log in page. I tried logging in and skipping the internet access, but still no success. There are no recent changes to my computer that I see. found a "fix" on the support site for money plus when it suddenly stops working. I can't update the program now because I can't get in. When I tried to change the DEP settings to except the files listed in the ...

XML formatting to HTML...beginner question

Date chart formula question?!?1
Hi all, In a very old spread sheet i was using this formula =IF(OR(AND($D7<G$6,$E7>F$6),AND(F$6>=$D7,F$6<=$E7)),".","") and it worked for dates pre 2009. However, i now wish to use it for dates between 2010 - 2011. Each column represent a week and the rows will indicate and project or task. can anyone help? There is nothing it that formula that will make it work for pre-2009 and not for later years. Perhaps you need to look at your data values? If you have a problem, you could tell us what values are being fed into the formula when it works...

public calendar- users can only view items they added????
hi lovely people, i'm trying to get my head round creating a public calendar, a year planner for the business with our small 1 server domain. we just got sbs 2003 after many years of a decrepid nt4 thing, its quite a culture shock!!! anyways here is my question... i've created a public folder calendar. i did this through outlook 2003 in my administrator account. i added numerous events to this public calendar fine and dandy from the same account. now, i can add to and view this public calendar quite happily. my problem is, i can add this new public calendar to any other user ac...

excel Hyperlink question
Is there a way I can have a spreadsheet that in one column on a particular cell there will be a hyperlink to a word document? Under the Insert Hyperlink menu, I think if you select the "Existing File or Web Page" button and point to what you want, that should do it. HTH Steve "Pam Coleman" <PamColeman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:219B8DA6-B7E1-4405-A272-2EEEAF6F8786@microsoft.com... > Is there a way I can have a spreadsheet that in one column on a particular > cell there will be a hyperlink to a word document? Is there a way the hype...

Can office small business 2003 be upgraded to professional 2007
I have Offise Small Business 2003 and need to upgrade to 2007 or newer. Can I upgrade from Small Business version to the Professional Version and have all the programs of 2007? Or can I only upgrade to the Small Business version? John in MN wrote: >I have Offise Small Business 2003 and need to upgrade to 2007 or newer. Can >I upgrade from Small Business version to the Professional Version and have >all the programs of 2007? Or can I only upgrade to the Small Business >version? > > Yes you can upgrade to Office 2007 Professional and the good news is...

99 Money to 2000 import questions?
Hi all, We use Money99 on our desktop and are looking into using my laptop as our primary computer. The laptop has Money 2000 already installed but not being used. Can someone explain to me how I can copy all the information from 99 over to 2000? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much.......John ...

Message: Money Not properly installed, recs not working, help!
Just got this message yesterday when I opened MOney 2004 STandard version (never happened before) "money is not properly installed. plese set up again" I uninstalled and reinstalled money but still getting same error messages I tried the options of opening a existing Money file, will not open my existing data file I tried create a new file but it give me error message that it can't save I tried repairing "my money" file but ti will not let me repair, it gave me this message about possibly being a read only file it will not let me restore any back up file Help! I...

amortization Please help :(
I need to produce a loan amortization with the ability to input actual historic payments made or missed (need to add a late fee to missed or late payments) and I also need to vary the interest rate part way through the schedule. I have searched office templates and the only thing that comes close is a template which allows for extra payments (but they have to be same amount and date each month). I am a bit hopeless on the old excel as I have no idea what formulas I would need to even produce such a template. PLEASE HELP!! Can somebody direct me to a site that may offer free software...

Can't send text message to cellphonenumber@txt.att.net
For years I've been able to send a text message to any Cingular (ATT) cellphone via Outlook 2003. Now, all of a sudden, it appears to send but the phone never gets it. I have not installed new software or changed anything about my settings in Outlook. I use Comcast as my provider. I can log into my account online there and it sends just fine. Thanks in advance for your help. annasue;110682 Wrote: > For years I've been able to send a text message to any Cingular (ATT) > cellphone via Outlook 2003. Now, all of a sudden, it appears to send > but the > ...

I Want to help reduce SPAM!!!
I have a big problem with spam as I get email from what appears to be Microsoft or Microsoft Product suppliers. The email seemed legitimate. At the bottom of the email was an unsubscribe link which I chose to do and now I am receiving that very same email only it looks like I sent it to my self. Is there any way that I can help in stopping this sort of thing from happening? Is there any recourse? In my email address just take out the z's and you will have the right email address. Did you have an antivirus program installed, running, and up-to-date when you clicked the link? If no...

help 09-20-07
I want to design a cascasding combo box. ive tried to design before, but met much difficulty. The design would allow one to choice a main category-->than a sub category--- > than an Abbreviation---> than a material matching that abbreviation. i have already made five different queries (materials based on the four main categories) and another with the materials linked to the abbreviation. from previous post, i am aware of needed to make more than one combo box. however, somehow all my queries are not linking to a final choice. any help is appreciated thanks la -- Message pos...

Need help
My company ask me to look for a freelance person who can translate CAD Files to VISIO file...please respond Go to controldrawings.com. I will try to assit you. "Jayne_from_Santa_Monica" wrote: > My company ask me to look for a freelance person who can translate CAD > Files to VISIO file...please respond > > ...

Help authoring tool
Hi I know it is a bit ‘off topic’ but I couldn't find a board where it would be ‘on topic’ so here I am: Can anyone recommend a help authoring tool? We currently write in C++ using visual studio 2003 and MFC. This is for commercial use so cost is not so much a concern as ease of use and functionality. Thanks in Advance Peter Chapman Hi Peter, A help authoring tool. If by this, you mean a piece of software that will trundle through your source code and produce a help file at the end of the process? Well we use Autoduck. But there are others, I believe Doxygen is another very ...

Print Question Newbie Please help
I am creating a spreadsheet that I need to print on 11x17 paper. My printer does not support 11x17 but I can send it to someone that does. How can I format my spreadsheet to use 11x17 so I can see all the cells etc. My guess is I need to install a print driver that supports 11x17 am I on the right track? If so can anyone suggest what I can use? Thanks Tom -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 0 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails...

how can i lock a sheet in an excel file????
I made an excel of 5 sheets and i want to send it to all my employees, but I dont want them to have axces in just one sheet....Can I lock this sheet with a password??? you have a few options: 1. you can hide the sheet. 2. you can password protect the sheet with a password, on the review tab in excel 2007, tools/protection in 2003 3. you can limit the access to just cell a1, for example. alt-F11 to get to the vb editor,click view then properties window (or press F4), select the sheet and in the scroll area, enter A1. then they won't be able to select anything but A1. then...

how can I retreive unsaved word 2007 document
How can I retreive unsaved word 2007 document? If you didn't save it, there is nothing to retrieve. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "Retreive Document" <Retreive Document@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08A7A383-ABDC-41FD-9E1F-...

I can not email excel files
I am using xp- I can"t email a excel file? newbe wrote: || I am using xp- I can"t email a excel file? Umm what happens when you try? -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk And what are you doing to try?? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "newbe" <newbe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4EBA3AC3-F379-4973-AB64-FBA9FD7F43A5@microsoft.com... > I am using xp- I can"t email a excel file? i was trying to e mail right out of excel but it would not work. I found out...