Can not get MS Money Premium to connect to internet after KB searc

I can not log into the Windows Live ID because Money will not connect to the
internet.  I am running Win XP SP2 on Tablet(Pro version) with IE 7 and have
upgraded and reset ie7.  I have gone through KB
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/891338/ and
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/899935/ from Cal Learner's previous posts.
However, these have not worked and I cannot get to use Windows Live ID since
it will not connect. I also reinstalled Money again, but not available.

Anyone have any ideas?  I know this has been a running problem, but I want
to use the Live ID process so my bank info will download auomatically.

Thanks,
Randy
0
Randy1 (152)
11/17/2007 4:49:00 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Can't get the proper display of a field in my report.
I have 2 tables, both using autonumbers for their primary key. The first table is for contacts (i.e. last name, first name, etc.). The second table is for businesses (business name, etc.) I have a field in my contacts table that has a number format so it can be used as a foreign key for the business table. I then set up the relationship between them & enforced referential integrity. When I run a query, I see the name of the business (after setting up a combo box) - no problem. When I run a report based on that query, a number is displayed (not the business name). Suggestions, pleas...

Need help getting files from Exchange Server.
We have a computer that had an account on Outlook attached to a Microsoft exchange server. Apparently for the moment, this computer and the server are inextricably tied together. Outlook cannot even be started without logging into the server because information store or whatever is missing. How do you get the information out of the exchange server to wean the computer from it? tom <Spamblocker@ameritech.net> wrote: > We have a computer that had an account on Outlook > attached to a Microsoft exchange server. > > Apparently for the moment, this computer and the > se...

How to get TASK_ID field for summary tasks without using Project.a
I know for tasks which are not summary tasks we can get TASK_ID field using statusing web service. But i could nto find any other options than Project web service to get TASK_ID field for summary tasks and the top level project task. Problem of using Project web service is that in my custom sharedpoint web part where we are using PSI web services we get all the data required using Resource and Statusing web service for the logged in resource. But Statusing web service retrieves TASK_ID only for actual tasks and not for summary tasks. Now just to get TASK_ID of summary tas...

With a Query in Access 2007, How can I Create This Query
I need a query that will list all records in table 1 for which there are no auditor records (Table 3). Somehow, I need to use the relationship between tables 2 and 3 to find what's not in table 1. The following query gives me a list of all records that do have auditor records. I'm at a dead end on this one. Query SELECT PTOTNamesTbl.PTOTAuditingTherapist, PTOTAuditingTherapist.PTOTFirstName, PTOTAuditingTherapist.PTOTLastName, AuditDetailInitialEval.TherapistLastName, PTOTNamesTbl.PTOTFirstName, PTOTNamesTbl.PTOTLastName, AuditDetailInitialEval.Medicare, AuditDet...

Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2003 after SP1
After installing service pack SP1 for Office 2003, I can't send e-mails anymore. They are stuck in the outbox folder. The error message states that the connection to the server was interrupted. I did not change any settings and checking them confirms that everything is as it should be. Did anyone else experience the same issue and how did you resolve it? Thanks for your help Matthias See if you can manually move those messages from your Outbox and then check all your settings again. "Mattliusa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:cb7401c48a5...

Can Line Chart Overlaps be Highlighted?
Can the overlap portion(s) of two lines in a chart be shown in a different color, without having to manually draw a shape? I would like to show the areas where Line A is above Line B as red, and the areas where it crosses below in blue - is it possible to do this without manually drawing in shapes? Hi, To some extent it depends how many times the lines cross. If it's just the once then you can use area charts to provide the shading. http://www.andypope.info/ngs/ng21.htm http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=590 This may help if the used one line as a base line...

Microsoft Money with Palm
Does Microsoft Money 2004 Deluxe allow you to use a Palm Pilot? Or do I need to buy the Ultrasoft Money Link software? You have to buy Ultrasoft Money. Microsoft likes the windows handheld devices not Palm-based, so out of the box they only supply software for windows. By the way Ultrasoft Money works very well. Tim wrote: > Does Microsoft Money 2004 Deluxe allow you to use a Palm > Pilot? Or do I need to buy the Ultrasoft Money Link > software? You need to buy Ultrasoft. >-----Original Message----- >Does Microsoft Money 2004 Deluxe allow you to use a Palm >Pi...

odbc connection with access comma is not showing
I have made a ODBC connection between NAVISION and Access. When I run the query a number "23" shows up as "2300000". I think the comma is not showing maybe because of setting problem. I do not know how to fix this. In the Navsion database figures are correct. sounds like a ODBC driver problem. Probably due to precision see http://dynamicsuser.net/forums/t/6072.aspx Pieter "Remko Strik" <Remko Strik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F83F3871-DDCB-44E7-BC50-6CAD87659284@microsoft.com... >I have made a ODBC connection between NAVISION ...

Distributing money into "accounts"
Back in the day when the paycheck would come in, I would get out cash and place various amounts into various envelopes for different purposes (e.g. $200 for groceries, $50 for electric bill, $50 for vacation, etc.). Now that it's the 21st century and I've started using Money, I was wondering if there was some way to do something similar to this in Money. For example, let's say my paycheck gets deposited into my bank account. Can I automatically have it add amounts in various "accounts" each month (similar to my envelope system described above)? Then when I add transac...

Adding a Bank to Money 2002's database
Can I add an online bank to Money 2002's database or must it be added by Microsoft?? In microsoft.public.money, Rob wrote: >Can I add an online bank to Money 2002's database or must >it be added by Microsoft?? That must be done by Microsoft working together with your bank. However you can use any bank you choose for your own file. Just select the (Not Listed) choice when you create the account. Then in the Account Details, enter the address, web site URL, etc. ...

Can't sign in to 2004?
Now, another problem. I can no longer sign in with my hotmail and password if "use Money's online features that require a passport" even though I am signed on to MSN with that passport. I tried resetting the hotmail password for both MSN and Money 2004 but still can't get it to work. In microsoft.public.money, MrEKJ wrote: >Now, another problem. I can no longer sign in with my hotmail and password >if "use Money's online features that require a passport" even though I am >signed on to MSN with that passport. I tried resetting the hotmail password &...

XMLA .NET connection problem
Hi, After install msxml 4.0 and XMLASDK 1.1, i proceed to configure the datasource.xml file, as follow: <DataSource> <DataSourceName>FoodMart 2000</DataSourceName> <DataSourceDescription>Microsoft Analysis Server 2000 on local machine</DataSourceDescription> <URL>http://localhost/xmla/msxisapi.dll</URL> <DataSourceInfo>Provider=MSOLAP.2;Data Source=md001144</DataSourceInfo> <ProviderName>Microsoft XML for Analysis</ProviderName> <ProviderType> <TDP/> <MDP/> <DMP/> </ProviderType>...

How to get the handle of a Help file belonging to other process.
Hi all, In my application,I want to change the Index of a HTMLHELP file which belongs to a dialog running in other exe.In order to do this I need to find whether the Help file is open or not & get the handle of that to use HH_DISPLAY_INDEX .Is there any way to do this?? Note: I dont want to use FindWindow() as it is giving rise to some problems in my application.. Thanks in advance ...

Need disk # 2 for Home Publishing Premium 2000
The #2 disk of a (6) disk set in my Home Publishing Premium 2000 was demolished in my CD drive. This is the setup disk and since the CD is no longer available from Microsoft I need a copy badly. Is there anyone that can successfully copy a #2 disk? I will be more than happy to pay anyone for there trouble. Patsy wrote: > The #2 disk of a (6) disk set in my Home Publishing > Premium 2000 was demolished in my CD drive. This is the > setup disk and since the CD is no longer available from > Microsoft I need a copy badly. Is there anyone that can > successfully copy a #2 dis...

Can't open files
Hello -- I'm sure this isn't the proper place to post my problem, but thought I'd start here anyways. Let me start off by saying that I'm extremely computer-stupid, so please forgive my ignorance. I'm running Windows Vista Ultimate, and yahoo email. For some reason, I'm unable to open attachments that have been sent to me, and saved to my computer. PLEASE HLP!! These are important documents that I really need to access. Thanks for your help -- It's not very informative to say you are not able to open attachments. What happens when you try? Is ther...

supplier info gets deleted
I have run a report for items in a category in order to organize them into the proper categories & departments I double click the item look up - properties opens - I change the deparment &/or category - OK When I look at these items again - the supplier information is gone - I have to reopen each one and re-enter the supplier! Can anyone tell me why & how to avoid this happening? ALSO in my category report I am finding some suppliers blank - but when I open the properties the supplier is there - I have to delete the supplier & re-add the supplier. Anyone know why &am...

internet explorer 03-01-10
internet explorer clashed remove and re-install but still cannot what should I do ? I must use Internet explorer "joanna" <joanna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:109CCED0-F22D-4B62-A71C-3FCD690BAF5E@microsoft.com... > internet explorer clashed With what? What version of IE? What version of Windows? joanna wrote: > internet explorer clashed > remove and re-install but still cannot > what should I do ? > I must use Internet explorer Very nice poem! Your question does not contain all the required information neede...

Money 2004 Deluxe Start error after install
After a fresh install of Money 2004 Deluxe in Windows XP Home I get an error box that says "Microsoft Money has encountered an error and needs to close" There is a box checked that says " Restart Microsoft Money" but it never restarts. Th error signature - AppVer: 12.0.0.613 Mod Name: kernel32.dll Offset: 00013887 Under technical information - Exception information Code: 0xe06d7363 Flags: 0x00000001 Address: 0x0000000077e73887 Is this a Windows error or did I waste my money on a software package. Please help - thanks In microsof...

Connecting to database
I'm trying to connect some back office computers to the database so that several people can access RMS Manager at the same time. I've been succesful with one computer so far, but not with the second. The second one, which is not connecting to the database, connects to everything else on the nextwork. I get error number 2147467259 when I try to test the connection. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks in advance! "Chuck Elnekave" <Chuck Elnekave@discussions.microsoft.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:50B274D0-27F6-4260-B47C-BDF3FE0C8933@microsoft.com... > I'...

Signing on to Money 2004UK
When signing on to Money 2004 UK version there seems to be quite a long delay between the "sign on to open your money file heading page" and the "Welcome Money password sign in" page I tried to reinstalling after this fault appeared but its no better Any ideas would be welcome Thanks ...

email to Public folder gets NDR
When I try to send a message to PF I get a NDR and following message in Application log Event Type: Warnin Event Source: MSExchangeTranspor Event Category: Exchange Store Driver Event ID: 32 Date: 31.05.200 Time: 9:50:2 User: N/ Computer: XMAI Description The following call : EcLocallyDeliverMsg2 to the store failed. Error code : 1238 (Message-ID <C8F74733BF2C7E4888545664F83970FC47162D@xmail.1111.ru> will be NDR'd). MDB : 0a07ea5d-c42f-41d6-9b26-1b91ceddf4dd. FID : 1-41. MID : 1-23E6CB. File : . But some other users can send messages without problems.. What does this error code(...

Outgoing messages occasionally don't get sent
I'm having a very strange problem with Outlook 2007. 99% of the time everything worked fine but once in awhile outgoing messages do not get sent and remain in the outbox. The only way I can get them to be sent is too close Outlook and then restart it at which time the messages get sent. When I close outlook I get the message that says I have mail in my outbox, do I want to close anyway or not close so Outlook knows there is mail there. I've tried pressing F9 and even then the mail doesn't get sent. I'm running this on a laptop using Microsoft Vista Home Premium and my mail...

why I can not definition a variable in My Dll.
It's a dll support MFC INT __stdcall RemoterPrint() { AFX_MANAGE_STATE(AfxGetStaticModuleState()) int kkkkkkkk=0; INT booklet1 = 1; INT Pages1 = 0; INT m_FileID = ::InitUMFFile(szFilePathName);//Insert Breakpoint; ........... } I found the value is as follows kkkkkkkk 18072928 booklet1 -858993460 Pages1 -858993460 why ???? I am really puzzled. I added someting in stdafx.h #include <queue> #include<stack> using namespace std; "zhang" <makefriend8@163.com> д����Ϣ����:u1SbT%23FbHHA.4656@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > It's a dll support MFC ...

Money 2004 File Corruption
Since Tuesday every time I update my Money 2004 file it becomes corrupt. I have tried everything trying to fix the problem. Below are just a few of the steps: 1. Restore file from backup. 2. Run Salvage to make sure it clean/fixed (says file is ok), delete all files from Internet Explorer 3. Open Money file 4. Browse accounts... all work fine (no transactions to approve) 5. Update file online 6. Once complete , click ok and it takes me to the Account List 7. As soon as Account List updates with the accounts that have transactions that need approved I get an error that requires a restart 8. Sa...

Which type of digital certificate to get from VeriSign for SignedXML
Hi all, Happy New Year. I am using SignedXML and an X509 certificate to digitally sign a SOAP message body and put the signature in the SOAP header for a B2B business application. Can you suggest which type of digital certificates from VeriSign is for this purpose? I checked VeriSign's web site but didn't find it obvious to decide. Thank you very much for your help. --- Guangxi Hi Guangxi, What about the Secure Site Services? SSL certificates are ideal for securing Web sites, intranets and extranets. It's cheap and guarantee every SSL session will receive powerful SSL enc...