Can I enter items in MSN Money and have it update Money?

I would like to be able to manage my checking account on
MSN Money when I am traveling can I do this and have it
sychronize with Money on my PC when I return?  If so how?

Thanks
Kelly
0
anonymous (74722)
10/5/2004 3:42:33 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Which version of Money?

--
Michael Gordon
MVP

"Kelly" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like to be able to manage my checking account on
> MSN Money when I am traveling can I do this and have it
> sychronize with Money on my PC when I return?  If so how?
>
> Thanks
> Kelly

0
gordonm (1013)

Receipt not in Item Transaction Inquiry
I have a client that uses project accounting. They have received against a purchase order. The receipt shows up in the Purchase Receipts Inquiry, but does not show up in the Item Transaction Inquiry. What could be causing this? ...

return items to supplier/reporting
how we can return items to suppliers with in the same purchase order so that we don't effect the posting in QB2003 7 keep the inventory accurate any recomended software for reporting i need to be able to have a charts to compare the sales & customer loyalty to the store in an easy way thanks -- maher almasri maher, The approved RMS way is to issue a Transfer Out back to the supplier. SO Manager | Inventory | Transfer Out. Also I assume that you know that Intuit is forcing an update to QB 2003 by April 30. -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outl...

Money for life
I started making money for the rest of my life after i got into my own business but I wish I had started many years ago, check it out for yourself you will be glad you did. COPY CUT AND PAST THIS SITE http://www.mach90.com/pre.asp?username=mad4701 ...

tracking bonds in money 2004
When I put in the bonds, price, etc, it has market value of 1% of the real value, i.e, 25.00 bond, value is .25 pls help Read the article in help on how Money prices bonds. It's as a percentage of face value. "ms" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7dd001c3e93c$b3c2bf20$a101280a@phx.gbl... > When I put in the bonds, price, etc, it has market value > of 1% of the real value, i.e, 25.00 bond, value is .25 > > pls help ...

Money Plus not Updating Quotes

Money and Windows Mobile 5.0 Devices
I've got a new Windows Mobile 5.0 device and have found that the PPC Money client for Money 2005 will not sync to it. From http://www.microsoft.com/money/MoneyForHandHeldDevices.mspx it appears Money 2004-6 will not sync but it doesn't mention anything about Money 2007...but I can't find a Windows Mobile Client for 2007. Is there anyway to get any version of Money to sync to a Windows Mobile 5.0 device? Thanks, Don Not at present, except by using third party software such as SPB Finance/ -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org See http://money.mvps.or...

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

microsoft money 2004 09-17-03
I just installed the Money 2004 on this computer and whenever I try to start the program, the error message: Reporting Details: This error report includes: information regarding the condition of Microsoft Money when the problem occurred; the operating system version and computer hardware in use; your Digital Product ID, which could be used to identify your license; and the IP address of your computer. What do I do? ...

can i download lxce serv.exe

Updating Contacts
I have several folders of contacts, and have the same hierarchy on two computers, I go back and forth between office and home. When I open "outlook84.pst", a .pst file that I brought in on my flash drive, how do I know (or confirm) that's the contact list I'm looking at in outlook, and not the one called "outlook.pst". -- Jim Lamson BMCS USCG (Ret.), Realtor´┐Ż Keller Williams Realty 49 Dartmouth St Portland, ME 04101 Mobile: (207) 671-9458 Voice Mail: (207) 553-2414 Windham Fax (207) 893-0110 Portland Fax (207) 879-9801 Website: http://agent.kw.com/jlamson/ "...

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

update column

Meeting updates #2

how many receivers i can add

Online Price Updates
Somehow online price updating was turned on in my file. I have turned it off. However, when I go to delete the erroneous past-dated Online Prices for a particular stock, it appears they are initialling deleting, but when I return to the stock later, all the deleted online prices (from the past) are re-instated. It is as though none of the price deletions I performed have taken effect. How do I clean up these erroneous past online price updates? ...

Workplace Queues

Can't configure Outlook Express