Can I delete everything on MSN Money?

Hello,

I seem to have lots of problems syncronizing my MSN Money
information with the web.  It seems to work fine for a few
months, then, for no reason, I start to get syncronization
errors.  I have signed up for multiple passports, because
when these problems start, it seems that I get tons of
multiple accounts.  For example, on my one MSN Money
account I have 15+ old accounts that I can't delete.

1.  How do I delete ALL of the information out on MSN
Money for my passport account?

2.  How do I keep the syncronization from breaking in the
future?  Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Troy
0
anonymous (74722)
9/1/2004 9:29:23 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Troy Roberts wrote:

Note that the group for MSN Money is microsoft.public.moneycentral.

>I seem to have lots of problems syncronizing my MSN Money
>information with the web.  It seems to work fine for a few
>months, then, for no reason, I start to get syncronization
>errors.  I have signed up for multiple passports, because
>when these problems start, it seems that I get tons of
>multiple accounts.  For example, on my one MSN Money
>account I have 15+ old accounts that I can't delete.
>
>1.  How do I delete ALL of the information out on MSN
>Money for my passport account?

Delete each account. If you are having problems deleting the
account, you could uninstall MSN Money. Then when you go to access
the portfolio, you will get the Standard portfolio rather than the
Deluxe. The deletions may go faster and easier that way.

>2.  How do I keep the syncronization from breaking in the
>future?  Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

After doing the deletions, I would move or rename
"my portfolio Backup.mbf" and
"my portfolio.mny" files. When you re-install the Deluxe portfolio
there should be new clean files created on you computer.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Can I use a Report expression for queries?
Is it possible to use the following expression that is used in reports on queries? =[Sales]/Sum([Sales])*100 Or some expression to get the result. Thank you. No. In your query, you can refer to text boxes on a form, but not on a report. That's because of the way reports are formatted (sequentially.) Forms have a current record, which identifies which value you want. Reports don't. In the context of a query, there are other ways to get totals, such as DLookup(): http://allenbrowne.com/casu-07.html or a subquery: http://allenbrowne.com/subquery-01.html -- Allen Browne ...

Can't Eliminate Client Edge
I have a window derived from CWnd. I added the following code: int CPane::OnCreate(LPCREATESTRUCT lpCreateStruct) { // Create our window lpCreateStruct->dwExStyle = lpCreateStruct->dwExStyle & ~WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE; if (CWnd::OnCreate(lpCreateStruct) == -1) return -1; // Etc. Yes, the window appears with a visible client edge. And if I use Spy++, it reports that the window has the WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE style. I even tried calling SetWindowLong but that has no effect. Does anyone have any ideas why my window insists on having a client edge? Thanks! -- Jonathan Wo...

Can't open shared access database with double click from explorer.
While trying to diagnose Access 2007 corrupting Access 2000 databases, I've come across a situation where if I try to double click an MDB file on a shared network drive, nothing happens. Access doesn't start (either with access 2000 or access 2007). However, if I wait til I get the "Open File - Security Warning" on one machine, then double click it on the other, then I can open it on both machines. In addition, I can always open it from the open menu in access. Obviously something to do with the open file warning is going on here. Is there any way to set the regist...

Problem with converting Quicken to Money.
I am a new user of Money, I just installed it and converted all of my Quicken files over. When I began to enter my recipts I was warned that there was already a weekly "recurring payment" related to that receipt. It ends up that more then half my receipts got the same warning. When I viewed the Bills area most days were filled with recurring payments. What is going on? Anyone else have this problem after converting from Quicken? ...

If I accidently replace a saved file can I retrieve the old file?
No. PLEASE write your question in the body of the post and NOT just the subject. Have a look here: http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm -- Gordon Burgess-Parker Interim Systems and Management Accounting www.gbpcomputing.co.uk "kamabiv" <kamabiv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A547F5D-AA2C-44D7-AEC7-8961A81AC4E5@microsoft.com... > ...

Payee detail in Money 2006
My credit card company issued me a new account number recently. I have changed the account number on the account details page but when I try to change it in the payee details for the account it won't let me. I used to epay the account but now I am worried that the card issuer/bank will receive the payment with the wrong account number and i'll end up in late pay problems and charges. Any ideas? In microsoft.public.money, jshall587680 wrote: >My credit card company issued me a new account number recently. I have >changed the account number on the account details page bu...

Lost my Money 2005 CD
I've lost the CD for Money 2005 standard (Aust edition). And my computer crashed and needs to be reinstalled. (have backups of my Money data file) Does anyone know if it is possible to get another copy of Money, or is it a case of buying a new copy. woops...my CD got found under the bed...after a week of turning the house upside down!!! "Barbara" wrote: > I've lost the CD for Money 2005 standard (Aust edition). And my computer > crashed and needs to be reinstalled. (have backups of my Money data file) > Does anyone know if it is possible to get another copy of...

Money Plus Service Pack After EOL?
They say we can install and use the software as long as we want without the services. But what happens when we need to reformat or install on a new machine? Will we be able to download and install that service pack? As far as I know, the download and install is managed through the program itself. Is there an offline installer available? TIA. The problem as things stand now will be a lot worse than just the "service pack". You won't be able to activate the copy much less get the updates for it. This has all been discussed in many threads. Also http://umpmfaq.info/Mon...

How to account for mail back rebate in money
I have bought bunch of stuff where i pay up front money but on a later date i receive mail back rebate. How do i account for this refund in the Microsoft money? I did not see any category or feature which supports this very common practice of mail back rebate. Is there any add on feature which support tracking of mail back rebate (whether i received or not and flags when its past due after few weeks) Thanks Parikh Enter a similar cost entry [spend, increase, etc] but with a minus value. This will give the net cost of the item you purchased. "Parikh" <anonymous@discussio...

Upgrading from Trial Money 2004
What's the best way to upgrade from the trial version of Money 2004 to the real deal? Do I need to uninstall and re-install? Or can I just register the trial version? In microsoft.public.money, Jay wrote: >What's the best way to upgrade from the trial version of >Money 2004 to the real deal? Do I need to uninstall and >re-install? Or can I just register the trial version? You can do that. It is better to get the Money Deluxe disk at Sams or elsewhere to ease re-install in case you want to do so later. Normally you will not have uninstall first. If you do, Money wi...

I have SQL Server installed on my workstation, can I not use MSDE
I have SQL Server Developer Edition on my workstation and I don't really want another instance of SQL on my box. Is there anyway for MS CRM 1.2 to use my existing installation? If you are referring to the MSDE datastore for the SFO client, then no, there isn't. It will install a new instance, but many of the underlying files are shared amongst the instances. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On 23 Apr 2004 10:07:41 -0700, ramirez2sma@hotmail.com (Shawn Ramirez) wrote: I have SQL Server Developer Edition on my workstation ...

Help please - tried everything - nothing works
Hi I look after a network for a charity in the UK. We recently implemented web content filtering using Webmarshal from netiq. Users now access the internet using webmarshal's inbuilt proxy server. Since introducing this, users of MS Publisher can no longer access online clipart from within the Publisher programme - by doing a search. You can however view online content by browsing categories in clip organiser. I've been assuming that the issue is with the proxy server configuration and have added various microsoft.com addresses (the ones I've found reference to in Newsgroups) ...

How can i use DAO Application
Hello freinds I have a software which is made in MFC and connected with MS Access 97 through DAO(Direct Access Object via MS jet Engine). Now i want to use same software for Postgresql and wanted to connected it through ODBC. Problem is that Old software has been developed for DAO,all main file like ,recordset,view doc r made for DAO. If i want to make it in ODBC,my classes like Set ,view Doc and other would be generated for ODBC. I dont know any option to use same software, Should i write whole software from the begining? I need ur help. thanks Sheikh ...

accidently deleted file
Somehow I deleted the file MSMONEY.EXE. It seems I did prior to a restore point on my system. Is there anyway to get it back? Thanks....Inker Reinstall Money from the CD. It won't affect your data - that is kept on the *.mny file. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "Inker" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:072c01c3d799$f6d99a90$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Somehow I deleted the file MSMONEY.EXE. It seems I di...

Can this be done
I use a 'closed' Citrix Metaframe delivered Outlook system at work and have no control over how it is configured. I can't even access my calandar/email from the internet - only when I'm in the office. What I want to do is somehow auto-forward my appointments from work to my home Outlook program/email address and populate my home calendar with my work meetings/schedule etc.... Can this be done ? Thanks in advance August The following article is all about synchronizing Outlook data between machines -- perhaps you'll find what you're looking for (there are 3rd part...

how can I see graphic in publisher doc as I work
When working on a publisher doc if I insert clip art it is not visible. It prints oK and shows in print preview, but not on the working doc. I have tried "view-pictures" every setting. I have updated drivers for graphic card but no joy. I use Office 2003 Professional XP home edition ...

how can I get a publisher file to acrobat reader
I have a Regestration Form created in publisher 2003. When a confrence addtendee signs on to our web site they need to be able to click on a file (acrobat reader) Hopfuly, and download it and print it so they can fill out the form and mail it off. (I say acobat reader because that seems to be the most common way it's done. I dont see an export in publisher or a inport to acrobat. how can i make this happen You will need a third party program to create the pdf file. Adobe Acrobat but it's spendy or a freebee i.e., Primopdf or another commercial program of modest cost, i.e., PDF-XC...

how can i make my page look like a page from a yearbook?
I have multiple photos that I need to get onto one page, all the same size and can't find a template for it! What version Publisher? If you are using 2003 or 07 the catalog merge maybe what you are needing. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH062524751033.aspx If it is simply a one page, create a table, with your cursor in a cell, fill, fill effects, picture tab. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Brit" <Brit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A0D9C84F-F82E-474A-A18F-67A3B...

outlook to msn connector
Greetings: I recently removed xp from my computer and switched back to 98se because my processor was too slow. After switching back, I had to reload MSN 9.0. However, the program won't load because of a message that says I need the Outlook to MSN connector. Addtionally, my 98 files reloaded Outlook 2000. But the error message also indicates that I must reload 2002 or 2003. So I downloaded 2003 and message says my windows version does not support 2003. Here is my dilema. I went to the microsoft website to find the connector file and I can't find it. Please help this ameteur ...

Why does MS Money sometimes add items up in split categories?!
I've used MS Money for many years. One of my biggest problems with it is that sometimes, for reasons I have NEVER been able to figure out, when entering the Split mode for itemizing a transaction, it will stop subtracting from the total entered, but will instead reset the total of the amount to $0.00 and add things up. Why does it do that?! I'm using MS Money Deluxe 2006, and it STILL does that sometimes. Rod I **think** it depends on whether you specified the transaction total when entering/editing this transaction. I.e., if you are editing/entering a transaction that star...

How can I make a calendar containing only six months per page?
I want to print a calendar with exactly 6 months per page. All of the template choices seem to be either 1 or 12. Any ideas? What version Publisher? Divide your page with grid guides. In 2007-- Insert, Design Gallery Object. Calendar, Select the date range. Adjust to fit the space. You will have to do this six times. If you have earlier versions there were wizards... -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "David M" <David M@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A8F66BD-4ED4-4439-8E9E-4A1E1833AC1A@microsoft.com... >I want to print a cale...

can i have a winxp product key please
Hi my computer all a sudden crashed and i reinstalled xp but lost product key and microsoft wont help mecan you please give me a product key No "jack wilkinson" wrote: > Hi my computer all a sudden crashed and i reinstalled xp but lost product > key and microsoft wont help mecan you please give me a product key > > > . > "jack wilkinson" <bargaindirect@clerk.com> wrote in message news:efTeyFszKHA.2436@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi my computer all a sudden crashed and i reinstalled xp but lost product > key and...

Can the Item Description wrap to multiple lines on an invoice?
We have some long item descriptions (up to the 100 character limit), and we were trying to figure out how to get them to print on an invoice. If I spread the field all out on a single line, it's too long to fit on the document. If I create a box that's several lines tall, it does partially wrap, but it doesn't print the full description - it cuts off after around the 60th character or so. Has anyone successfully wrapped an item description on an invoice? -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 I think you'll need to parse it and then...

Deleted Item Retention
When you change the setting in ESM for the number of days to keep Deleted Item Retention, is it required that you restart any services for the changes to take effect? Or can you change the setting on the fly? I don't believe you have to restart anything...if you're decreasing, though, the items that were in there still have to be tombstoned during online maintenance... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "SilverICE" <SilverICE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82262F87-5347-455E-B886-5F369DF7D950@microsoft.com... > When you change the setting in ESM for ...

Official info about patches and updates for Money 2005?
I have read several posts about problems with Money 2005. Does anybody know if it exists any official information about future fixes or updates for Money 2005? Money 2006 is reported readying a beta test, if that's what you mean. How many M05 issues it addresses remains to be seen. Past experience isn't entirely encouraging. "japasu" <japasu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B484768A-8895-4128-86CF-D09EC3E7690F@microsoft.com... >I have read several posts about problems with Money 2005. Does anybody know > if it exists any official information...