Budget Report

In order to get the budget to function the way I want to
see things reported, I have organized my categories into
budget groups - everything looks just how I want it when
I look at the budget in edit mode.  However, when I want
to print my monthly budget report, I must choose Budget
by Category or Budget by Budget Group.  The Budget by
Budget group is too summarized - is there a way to print
the Budget by Budget Group Report and include the
categories within each Budget Group (for example, I have
a budget group called Monthly Bills - is there a way to
print the categories such as telephone, electric, gas,
etc... on the report an organize the report data by
budget group (so all Monthly Bills would appear together
under the same budget group)?  I'm using Money '02.
0
majen4 (2)
8/28/2003 6:26:55 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

SRS Report not displaying timesheet in correct format
Hope someone can help on this issue: This report creates a matrix of timesheet information for all resources under a single Timesheet Manager. The number of columns is determined by the number of open timesheet periods, and the order of periods is intended to be descending by start date, but that's the problem. Although the query returns data in the correct order, the SRS report matrix does not. Our open periods are 2/15/10 to 3/22/10, and the query returns them in correctly: Period Name Work Start Date End Date Project Name Resource Name 2010 Week 12 39.25 3/22/2010 3/28...

Payroll MESC reports don't match
Has anyone had a problem when running quarterly payroll reports. No two reports come out with the same totals? And how did you correct this? ...

Help! Crystal Hist Stock Status Report
We just changed our procedures in Sales Order Processing so the GL Posting Date is different than the Document Date. This has caused a problem with the Crystal Report that works as an inventory stock status report. I can fix it if I can get access to the GL posting date. My report has the following tables, IV00101, IV00102 & IV30300. The IV30300 only has a document date field available. Anybody know how I can tie this report to another table to get the GL posting date? The GP hist stock status can do this because it has a report option to key off the GL posting date. I believ...

Change series colour in 3-D chart on report.
Hi there, I have a 3-d chart that I want to set the colour of a series on. The problem is, the colour I want is not one of the default ones available. I assume I would then have to set the colours I want using VB on the On Format event or something, but was wondering how to refer to the chart and then the particular series and then the colour property. Thanks in advance for any help. Cheers - David first go to VBA and add reference to graph object, if you do not already have one. this helps you find the names of methods and properties (you can remove the reference later if you code carefu...

Multiple Unrelated Queries In One Report or Form?
Hello guys, I've been tasked with generating a report for my boss that provides an overview of our core database statistics. This includes the total number of orders placed each month and the total value of orders placed each month. I also need to provide the same information for purchase orders, quotations and discrepancy reports. Each individual query is a piece of cake on its own but how can I display all of this information either in a form or preferably in a nicely formatted report? The queries are all completely unrelated so there's no way I can somehow joi...

Reported error (0X800CC0F) the connection to the server was interrupted
I am receiving this error message on a client workstation, none of the other 4 users on the LAN are receiving this error. They are using Outlook 2002 connected through an ADSL modem. The user still can send and receive e-mails but this error message always appears. Any one have any ideas? Reported error (0X800CC0F) the connection to the server was interrupted Sean probably one or more files have been damaged in outlook (express). Just reinstall outlook or have it repaired through the original disc. "Sean" <fake@fake.com.au> schreef in bericht news:3gvm10d6gfh4rip45u5ja0r...

reporting capital gains
How do I get an investment accout to be included on the capital gains report? One transaction does not appear and i know you have to check something to tell it to be included but I can't seem to find it. appreciate any help. Thanks In microsoft.public.money, tictoc wrote: >How do I get an investment accout to be included on the >capital gains report? One transaction does not appear and >i know you have to check something to tell it to be >included but I can't seem to find it. >appreciate any help. Viewing the Taxes->CapitalGains report, click Customize....

Query to Compare Actual and Budget
One table defines budget (each one has a unqiue ID) Another table defines employees (each one has a unique ID) Another table defines tasks (each one has a unique ID) Another table records budgeted time by project, task, employee Another table records actual time by project, task, employee I created one query which will total up the budgeted time by project and employee (so if an employee was assigned multiple tasks on the same project, you'll just get one total for that employee for that project). I created another query which will total up actual time byt project and employee (so if an e...

.xls Report opens rather than Snapshot Report
I�m using AK2000. The database has seven users and is split into a frontend and backend. The backend is on a novell server. The frontends are located on the users pc�s. All of the users have identical frontends and they were able to E-Mail reports in snapshot format. A few days ago when two of the users tried to E-Mail snapshot reports the reports were created in .xls format rather than .snp format. I have had our IT staff reload snapshotviewer on the two pc�s, however, that did not fix the problem. Has anyone had any problems like this? Were you able to fix it? ...

Deduction in arrears report during payroll
I am trying to find information on what the Deduction in Arrears Build report means? Can someone direct me to the information in teh Pay Period, Year and Lifetime columns means? On some of our employees there are zero's and some have amounts. thanks -- Doug ...

report by date 02-19-08
->Hi, ->My project is in MS Access 2002. ->In that I have one form which I am using to generate report by date. ->In that form I have two three fields StartDate,EndDate,ItemNo all are of type [B]Text[/B]. ->Now when I select StartDate and EndDate both of same Year then its working properly. ->But if I select StartDate from Previous Year and Today's Date as EndDate then it will simply show results of current year and only of StartDate. ->Means if i enter StartDate=1/1/2007 and EndDate=02/19/2008 then it will show all results of current year(1/1/2008-02/19/2008) and resu...

Customize reports 07-22-04
Hi, I need to customize a report or create a new report. I try to install Crystal Report Enhanced version on the CRM Server computer but I get an error message. With Crystal Report Enhanced I can to development new reports? Thanks in advance Carlos no, thats just a module so that when you use Crystal Reports it can properly connect to CRM -Gary "Carlos" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:255501c47022$6ed9c120$a501280a@phx.gbl... > > Hi, > > I need to customize a report or create a new report. > > I try to install Crystal Rep...

Capital Gains Report is Incorrect, It's Using Average Cost Basis
I'm using Microsoft Money Plus. I'm having an issue with the capital gains tax reporting. Essentially, I sold shares of a mutual fund to take a tax loss. I did not sell all of the shares, only the shares ( (purchased at certain dates and prices) that would yield a loss when sold. I specifically designated these shares in the transaction when I allocated the lots. However, the capital gains tax report is incorrect. It shows a gain. I can tell exactly what the program is doing. Even though I designated which lots to sell, the program is using my average cost basis when comp...

Bug report: replacement of anchor.href replaces anchor.innerText a

Budget Groups
I have set up my budget and I am having a problem with something. Maybe someone can help me out... I have my Utilities broken into categories, for example: Utilities : Gas Utilities : Electric Utilities : Water In my budget/spending tracker I have set an amount of $400 to be spread across all 3 of these, but it constantly shows I have spent $0. I know this is not accurate because I can see the amount I have spent for all 3. In the spending tracker category selection it shows Utilities : [All other] and no group for all incluseive spending for Utilities. When I try to add Utilities : [Al...

Money 2005 doubles up debt in Budget Planner
What are some scenarios where Money 2005 might show a car payment in the following categories: Auto : Car Payment Special : Debt It is skewing my monthly budget estimations. Thanks in advance! ...

How to rename a modified report
GP 10 10.00.1193 Have a user that has created a modified report. Now I need to import this into the shared dictionary for everyone to access. Problem is when I went to import the modified report there is already a shared report named the same. So I need to change the name of the the user modified report then import it into the shared. How do I rename the user modified report? I have looked in report writer but do not see a place where I can do a simple rename. Thanks for any info you can provide! As far as I know, you cannot rename a modified report and use it along w...

Adding a Report to V3
I have created a report using RS, and tried to add the report using the New report in CRM. I get an error that i should contact the System Admin...well i'm logged in as Administrator, i have Local and Domain rights, i'm a DBO...can't think of many more rights that i'll need. Can anyone hazzard a guess at what needs to be done?? Event viewer is giving me no hints at all, as usual!!! Many thanks in advance Ben first thing is to try to download an existing report to an rdl file then upload it again. also what configuration is your crm system? is your web and sql on separat...

Dsum in report header problem
I have a text box in a report header where I need to use dsum because the I need the sum of fields in a table that is not the recordsource of the report. I've hit errors or undesired results no matter what I've tried. From code (rpt header format), if the first record in the table matches the criteria, it returns the sum of all records. If the first record doesn't match the criteria, it returns nothing. Me.Text127.ControlSource = "=DSum('[CostPerPaycheck]','tblSavingsFunds',[fundstatus] = 'Waiting')" From code (rpt header format), when att...

Reports -- "Update in Process"
When I select the Reports menu button, in Money 2006, I get a a screen saying Update in Process, you will be asked to restart Money to access this feature after update is complete. The bar graph remains stuck at 1%, although I have a good connection, and get windows updates etc. both at home and work, but the problem still persists. I get the same thing (I think). It says "Upgrade In Progress" and says that I will be niotified. There have been times, however, when I get in that the bar graph is up to 85% or even as high as 100%. If I go to some other area of Money and then...

Count number of records on a report page
Hi All, My report has several grouping levels and works OK. I am OK with creating a text box to count the entire number of records in a report and in a group. But I've been asked to count the number of records printed on any given report page. How can I do this? I'm using version 2003. Thanks in advance TRY this. Add a control to the detail line to number the detail lines Name: txtLineCount Control Source: =1 Running Sum: OverAll Add a control to the page header Name: txtPageStart Control Source: =[txtLineCount] Add a control to the page footer Name: txtRecCount Control Sour...

Children's profile report
We run a nursery school. As part of the children's profiles, we print a report showing photographs of the children's activities split into the various areas of learning eg physical development (PD), creative development (CD) etc. The sub-report, which contains the photographs, is a snaking report giving us six photographs per page. The photographs are all named by the date and time they were taken eg 200803110912 (ie taken at 12 minutes past nine on the 11th March 2008). This allows them to be presented in the order in which they were taken. The relevant table also has a sort order fie...

M2003 Deluxe hangs up when try to access Tax reports/estimator
I am running 2003 Deluxe and for some reason it gets stuck (won't respond) when I try to get into Tax reports, tax estimator, tax return line manager, or other tax-related items. Any suggestions (serious ones only) on how to get this to work? ...

Using OLE frame with an Excel sheet for a report template 04-09-07
I am trying to use an Excel file as a template for an Access report. Linked the excel file through OLE frame with the properties set as follows: Source Doc : C:\sajit\test.xls Source Item : test1 where test1 is the range name in which the template is. I also have other sheets which are used as templates for other reports. The templates were made by making a 'Copy' 'Sheet' from the previous sheet, each sheet contains one template range. When I preview the report, Access picks the wrong template, even though the filename and the range name specified in properties are cor...

Historical Stock Status Report Not Reliable???
I've heard from several Microsoft Partners that the Historical Stock Status report is not reliable and should not be used. Is this correct? If not, what reports are available to run to show historical quantities and costs. We use this report to balance our inventory subledger to the GL. We are usually pretty close but sometimes there are significant differences. Thanks! I usually use the Purchase Receipts Report found in Report...Inventory...Purchase Receipts. childofthe1980s "mnmbrush" wrote: > I've heard from several Microsoft Partners that the Historical S...