Budget account problems with transfers

Transfers out of budget accounts are distorting my budget reports, yet I
can't add the relevant accounts (e.g account created for a loan to my
business) to the list of budget accounts.  Using Money 2005 UK. Thanks for
help!
0
Brooke (7)
11/20/2005 10:21:02 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Watch Accounts
I've set up a watch account to use as a model for an investing strategy I'd like to try. In doing so, I want to be able to track theoretical purchases and sales of individual stocks. I want to track sales and realized gains on my Account Summary window, so I've customized my view to do that. After entering a purchase, the stock shows up just fine on my account summary, but after I sell all shares, it no longer shows up so I'm not able to track realized gains. How can I get Money to continue to display the stocks I no longer "own" in my watch account? a w...

Problems with creating a newsletter

CSV File Problem

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Month problem

Rounding Problem

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Offline folder problems #2

Transferring control of CClientDC to CDC
Hi, I have a class MSWinDisplayManager which I want to take a CClientDC device context so that it's member functions can perform drawing routines on it. I want the class to have it's own CClientDC member which all the methods have access to draw on. My constructor looks like this: MSWinDisplayManager::MSWinDisplayManager(CClientDC& win) { private_win.attach(win); } This is called by the user like: CClientDC dlg(this); MSWinDisplayManager wdm(dlg); then I want to do things like: wdm.drawCars(); The problem I have is that private_win isn't getting control of the device ...

Converting Opportunity to Account

OLK 2k7

Setting up a new e-mail account

outlook 2k2 problem

Archiving Projects in Project Accounting
Has anyone found a way to archive closed projects? Thanks. ...

Budget Wont Save
I have have Money 2002 for awhile and have never been able to save a budget and start a new one. I decided to start over with a new file, but once I get all my info back in there, it still won't save. MS has no info in the KB about this. Anyone else have this issue? ...

Hyperlink problem #3

Mother of a sumproduct (ish) problem!

Spam is a big big problem
Spam is a big big problem ...