Bill Summary #2

Money 2005 - When you select a bill to register it showed the current balance
and the balance after payment, Does any one know where its located or how to
activate it in Money 2006.
0
jaime1 (22)
10/18/2005 11:55:08 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

It's been removed in Money 2006.

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
http://money.mvps.org/

Check http://money.mvps.org/faq/ for tips and fixes for MS Money. To send
Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx

"Jaime" <Jaime@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Money 2005 - When you select a bill to register it showed the current
> balance
> and the balance after payment, Does any one know where its located or how
> activate it in Money 2006.

0
glyn1 (1534)
10/18/2005 1:21:05 PM
Thank you,

Do you know why this feature was removed.  It was so useful.  Do any of the
money 2006 have this feature.

"Glyn Simpson, MVP" wrote:

> It's been removed in Money 2006.
>
> --
> Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
> http://money.mvps.org/
>
> Check http://money.mvps.org/faq/ for tips and fixes for MS Money. To send
> Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx
>
> I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money
>
> "Jaime" <Jaime@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Money 2005 - When you select a bill to register it showed the current
> > balance
> > and the balance after payment, Does any one know where its located or how
> > activate it in Money 2006.

0
jaime1 (22)
10/18/2005 1:37:04 PM
In microsoft.public.money, Jaime wrote:

>Money 2005 - When you select a bill to register it showed the current balance
>and the balance after payment, Does any one know where its located or how to
>activate it in Money 2006.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)
10/18/2005 2:10:30 PM
no. sometimes the Money team remove stuff and we have no idea why. No 2006
versions of Money have it.

--

Check http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx for tips and fixes for MS

> Thank you,
>
> Do you know why this feature was removed.  It was so useful.  Do any of
> the
> money 2006 have this feature.
>
> "Glyn Simpson, MVP" wrote:
>
>> It's been removed in Money 2006.
>>
>> --
>> Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
>> http://money.mvps.org/
>>
>> Check http://money.mvps.org/faq/ for tips and fixes for MS Money. To send
>> Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx
>>
>> I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money
>>
>> "Jaime" <Jaime@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Money 2005 - When you select a bill to register it showed the current
>> > balance
>> > and the balance after payment, Does any one know where its located or
>> > how
>> > activate it in Money 2006.

0
glyn1 (1534)

2 Font Questions
I have a visually challenged user whose laptop died on her. She is using Outlook 2000 SP3 on Windows XP SP1 against an Exchange 5.5 SP4? environment. On her old laptop, she had made quite a few changes to her display to make it easier to read. We have been able to recreate all of those settings with the exception of two. The first is the To: and CC: buttons and the subject header on the New Message form. Those are maintaining their old default size. The other is the whole Address Book window that pops up when you click on the To: or CC: controls. All of those are the small default sizes...

You cannot open 2 docuements with the same name
This is a newly installed Windows XP - SP1 Home system with a new install of Office 97 w/ SP2. Every Microsoft Excel document that is opened gives a message: ========================================================================== msexcel a document with the name c:\...... is already open. You cannot open 2 docuements with the same name, even if the documents are in different folders. to open the second document, either close the document that is currently open, or rename one of the documents. ========================================================================== This WS is stand al...

Printing 2 records for every 1 records
Hi I have a system that prints labels through a Laserjet printer i want to be able to print 2 records for every 1 record in the form can anyone help? Please its v.urgent! Create a table with one field of type Number, named (say) CountID. Save the table as tblCount. Enter 2 records (e.g. number 1 and number 2.) Create a query using the same table as your form, and also tblCount. There must be no line joining the 2 tables in the upper pane of query design. Use this query as the source for your report. It will print 2 of everything. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Austra...

Reply text is not seen #2
When I send a calendar invite from Outlook 2003 (Stu Teach Ed) to my wife who uses Outlook 2000, when I open the reply e-mail, I cannot see any text that she types in her reply. We have tried this with other users in her office with the same result. This is strange since if I open her reply e-mail in IE 6 using my web-based e-mail I can see the reply text. It's only when I open it in Outlook 2003 that it cannot be seen. ...

Money 2 years activation
I just switched from Money 2003 to Money 2006 that I picked up from Costco and am not ecstatic about the 2 year limit of Internet based services. I am thinking of returning the product... Is there a Money version that does not have this limitation? Is this Costco specific? -rv In microsoft.public.money, <rvm5@sonic.net> wrote: >I just switched from Money 2003 to Money 2006 that I picked up from Costco >and am not ecstatic about the 2 year limit of Internet based services. I am >thinking of returning the product... Is there a Money version that does not >have thi...

Analytical Accounting Error #2
Dear All, I am facing problem regarding Analytical Accounting. while entering inventory adjustment and click on distribution and then click on Analytical Accounting button the following error appear "No distribution have created" please advice Hi Tareq If this is version 9 I think there is a Hotfix fix that will correct this. Fliehigh "Eng. Tareq Sabri" wrote: > Dear All, > > I am facing problem regarding Analytical Accounting. > while entering inventory adjustment and click on distribution and then click > on Analytical Accounting button the follow...

Account setup temporarily Unavailable #2
I installed Money 2006 standard about a week ago and online setup all my accounts were available for indirect downloading. For some reason, since then, have lost a couple of accounts that are no longer available for the service, one of which is Bank of America (California) this seems to have happened yesterday or the day before. When I attempt to again set up the service I get the subject message. Is anyone else having this same experience? I can however do direct downloads into my accounts. Since I am new to the program I am wondering if this is an anomaly or glitch in the program. ...

Operation Failed Error #2
Send/Receive Progress generates the follwoing error: Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.' Front end is Outlook 2003, back end is clustered Win2K AS running Exchange 2003. Only KB I could find that vaguely addresses this is Q312354. Any help would be appreciated. ...

owner draw list box #2
hi, I want to have a list box with check box and text displayed. My text should behave a link. For that i derived a class from CCheckListBox and able to draw check box along with text underlined which now looks like a link. But the problem is when is click on the link, the text is overwriting check box. Can anyone help in this? Thanks Balaji Sounds like you are not accounting for the space the checkboxes take when you are drawing out your text. You should move your text to the right some to give the checkboxes room to draw. This one doesn't have checkboxes, but perhaps some of the c...

MS Outlook 2 GB Limit
Hi, I have been using MS oUtlook 2000 and recently when I was reading a mail all my mails disappeared. I was told by my system admin that MS Outllok has a 2 GB limit. Is there any way by which I can exten the 2 GB limit? Thanks, Goutam You would need to upgrade to OL2003, and use the OL2003 pst format. With the existing pst you will have to run the 2gb repair tool and scanpst to try to recover. You will lose mail. You can have problems with a pst larger than 1.6gb. If upgrade isnt an option, in future you might want to use multiple archives (an archive is also subject to 2gb limit) ht...

Default Font #2
In Outlook 2003, I find the font too small. Where do I go to change the default font of the messages I create? -- Paul Ingram DNS SYSTEMS LIMITED (902) 488-3166 Web: www.dnssystemsltd.com Email: dnssystems@ns.sympatico.ca Paul: Try Tools > Options > Mail Format - Fonts HTH Steve "Paul Ingram" <pingramnet@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:W5l%c.123663$Np3.5283800@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca... > In Outlook 2003, I find the font too small. > Where do I go to change the default font of the messages I create? > > -- > Paul Ingram > DNS SYSTEMS LIMITED >...

Custom Footer's #2
Many thanks, nearly there. Is it possible to specify the location of the file too. i.e C:\My Documents\Some Folder Thank -- racer2 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- racer25's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1305 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26916 Start|Search for C:\ gave "C:\Documents and Settings\doco\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART" for my machine... doco "racer25" <racer25.1e46by@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:...

How to run Visual Basic from Excel sheet #2
How do I run a Visual Basic routine from a normal Excel cell. I would like to do something like this: =IF(RunIt=TRUE, Run my Visual Basic routine, Do nothing) So if some calculations results in the variable "RunIt" is set equal to TRUE, the Visual Basic routine must run. Kristian ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

How to insert menuitem into globle context menu? #2
Dear all, I want to write a very simple program that outputs the a shortcut's target path into clipboard. For instance, there is a shortcut for ultraedit on my desktop, right click it and a context menu with a menu item called "copy path" pops up. I'd like to write this app as a run-once-and-exit program, i.e. not stay in memory. I only had basic MFC experience and have not written any "No UI" applications. Please give me some advise or links to sample sources codes. Thanks a lot! Regards -- F.Hou (Leo) ...

2010 Jobs Bill
The new jobs bill that was passed allows employers an exemption from paying the 6.2% Social Security contribution for every new employee hired through the end of the year as long as that employee had been out of work for at least 60 days. What's the best way to handle this is GP? How can we withhold the 6.2% but not calculate and post the employer's share? Elaine, I have used a regular deduction and then included it on a custom report. The standard 941 reports will not capture this information yet. I'm using build 1411 of v 10. I'll watch this post for ot...

Scatter Chart with non-numeric values on X axis #2
Hi Andy, Thx for your reply. A line chart won't look good, and I really don want to use bars. Is it possibly to make the x axis non-numeric? Th -- penas ----------------------------------------------------------------------- penasm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1583 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27323 Hi, Did you format the line series to remove the actual joining line. Double click the data series and set the border to None. That way it will look just like a scatter chart. penasm wrote: > Hi ...

Entering 2 incomes, one self-employed
My wife's income is from an employer, who withholds taxes. I am self-employed, so my freelance income has no taxes withheld. What's the right way to enter the income(s) in Money? Should my wife's be entered as Paycheck-->Net Pay? I plan to use Money to estimate quarterly withholding taxes for myself, but do not want my wife's income included in that calculation. Do I need to specifically label income as either hers or mine? Or will Money know that "Net Pay" has already had taxes taken out? Thanks for any help. Use the paycheck wizard for your wife. Con...

convert numbers to dates #2
thanks to you all now sorted -- jimbo693 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jimbo693's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14215 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=263696 ...

HTML Newsletters #2
We have been sending Publisher produced newsletters for the past 18 months or so. I have recently noticed a number of the emails with Adobe attachements bouncing back. I suspect this is due to firewall filters. Can I produce the e-mail in HTML format from Publisher? If so how? If this cannot be done, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks - Tony ...

Change start of day #2
its a simple formula that subtracts one colum from another using dates. =G3-B3 G3 is the final date and B3 is the first date. What im trying to do i base these dates not on a standard 12am to 12pm day but on a 5am to 5p day. I'm clueless as to how to even begin in that direction. Also Tim is another factor which I would like to incorporate into my fina total. SO basically it looks like this A B C D F G H TITLE 1ST 2ND 1ST 3RD 2ND 4TH T...

Picking Information from a list #2
Thankyou for that. However, I am wanting to bring these across into separate list which shows all the players registered for a club. Th filter option doesn't help me with the moving of this elsewhere. need the information in a different place as the information is goin to be used to complete a team sheet automatically. ...... here's hoping..... -- eddie8 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- eddie84's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1494 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?thread...

Classes for RMS 2.0
I would like to take classes for RMS 2.0 but cannot find anything through Microsoft. Does anyone know where I can find a listing? Cargas (www.cargas.com) located in Pittsburgh, PA offers a 2 day course in RMS Store Operations, cost is $ 1,400.00. They also offer a 2 day course in RMS Headquarters, same price. I took the store ops course and found it well worth the investment. Kinnard Kinnard L. Kohler P. O. Box 3332 Little Rock, AR 72203-3332 (T) 501-374-3636 (F) 501-375-0043 (C) 501-412-5686 (E-Mail) kinnardkohler@sbcglobal.net "Davidjc52" wrote: > I would like to take...

Can 2 users use the same Outlook XP .pst file??
Hi, My computer has 2 different user names. Is it possible for both users to use the same Outlook (XP) mail files? If so, does anyone know how? Thanks Different users can share the same pst file as long as they both have access to the file and they don't access the pst file at the same time. "Dave" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:002901c3cc29$c39da5c0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > My computer has 2 different user names. Is it possible > for both users to use the same Outlook (XP) mail files? > If so, does anyone know how? > >...

CRM 1.2 doesn't work after installation
After the full installation of Microsoft CRM on Win2003 server (DC, SQL2000 server, Exchange 2003 server and IIS 6.0; security privileges for local computer and local computer account added to "Pre-Windows 2000" in Active Directory) I recieve the next error message in CRM Deployment Manager when trying to add users: The server localhost is not responding. This might happen if it is currently unavailable, it is not a Microsoft CRM server, or you do not have sufficient privileges to run User Manager. An attempt to run the CRM brings me "Page not available" message in IE. O...

Excel search function #2
Hi All, Is there a way to use the search function to search non "0" value in cell. Ex - if i have "110254" in cell A1 - I need the position of non zero digit in the string of A1. Thanks, Thyag. Try: =FIND("0",A1) If the strig of values have a zero this formula will return the position inside the cell, if the strig does not have any zeroes, the formula will return an error. Is this what you want? "Thyag" <thyagaraj.shetty@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1186758214.992333.261490@i38g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > Hi All, > Is there a...