Bill Frequency

Does or why doesn't Microsoft Money allow for an every other week skip last
frequence when creating new bills? I've never seen it and it's the one
frequency that I really need as that is how my Mortgage account is setup. I
make payments every other week and skip the 5th week in the two months that
have them.

Thanks!

John
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

The Money recurrence model is **very** simple. Outlook's is much better.
Even it won't handle the model you are suggesting. Why is Money's so simple?
Apparently because they think Most Users Prefer(tm) it this way. It comes up
here often enough, but for a decade or more it's been the same.

"John McPherson" <JohnMcPherson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does or why doesn't Microsoft Money allow for an every other week skip
> last
> frequence when creating new bills? I've never seen it and it's the one
> frequency that I really need as that is how my Mortgage account is setup.
> make payments every other week and skip the 5th week in the two months
> that
> have them.

Edit Billing amount for TM Return in PA
hi all just a question, can we edit the return amount for TM Return in project accounting instead of quantity? please advice, thanks. ...

Request to pay credit card bills
Is there any way to shutdown the "pay bill now" request when balancing a credit card account? I don't think there is a way. I, too, find this annoying--almost as annoying as the "change scheduled item" prompt every week when I tweak my paycheck entry. "C.B. McCoy" <Radio-Man@msn.com> wrote in message news:egMqhljaDHA.2284@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Is there any way to shutdown the "pay bill now" request when balancing a credit > card account? > > ...

Project Acctg-How do I set to use billing rate from empl.?
Where do I set the option to get the billing rate from the employee project screen? It is currently getting the rate from the cost category. Thanks I found the answer under Setup>>Project>>Timesheet Default Profit Types From "Glen" wrote: > Where do I set the option to get the billing rate from the employee project > screen? > > It is currently getting the rate from the cost category. > > Thanks ...

Bill of MAterial Assembly Processing
GP10 qty on hand and available do not match. Do to this I can not build an assembly. This is not the only raw material that has this qty mis-match and I don't know how it came about. I usually see this only in finished goods as sales are pending reducing the qty available. Any ideas? Thanks, Dick at VPI Dick, Field Service and Project Accounting modules can also produce allocations against Qty On Hand, reducing the available. If you're not running either of these modules, try running the Reconcile Inventory Quantities utility. Make sure you backup your database ...

Two Questions Regarding Bills
In Money 2006, if you have a recurring deposit every two weeks set in the "Bills Summary" it would show both occurrences for the month. I have currently have Bill Settings set to 45 days and I can still only displays one occurrence of the deposit at a time. How can I fix this to properly show both deposits? Secondly, is there any way to print the "View bills and deposits on the calendar" view? I would like a hard copy of each month's calendar of bills and deposits. Thanks for any help!! ...

bill reminders
All- I just switched from Quicken to Money 2006. In Quicken there was the BillMinder feature. Essentially when you first logged onto Windows, there was a window that would pop up and tell you what bills were coming due. Does Money have a similar feature? Thanks Darren -- Darren Mar-Elia MS-MVP-Windows Server--Group Policy Check out http://www.gpoguy.com -- The Windows Group Policy Information Hub: FAQs, Whitepapers and Utilities for all things Group Policy-related And, the Windows Group Policy Guide is out from Microsoft Press!!! Check it out at http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/8...

Money skips my bills when matching
I have some reocurring bill set up. When I download my credit card statement, money 2005 S.B. completely ignores them. I accept the transaction, but it will still show that the bill is over due or upcoming on my home page. Is there any way to match these up? Right now I just "skip this occurance" but that gets old after a while and I shouldn't have to. Please help. Thanks. Mike, One way to match them up is to edit the transaction in the register after you've accepted it. Any minor edit, even an extra character in the memo field, will "dirty" the transac...

Change Address in Bill Pay
Hi All, I have been trying to figure out how to update my adress in MSN Bill Pay as the checks that Bill Pay/CheckFree have my old address. I use Money 2002 and cannot figure this out. I have half a mind to delete this account and sart from scratch. Any Ideas? Sincerely, SuperC ...

Bills not included in Savings and Spending Budget (Money 2007)
Very strange I posted the question several hours ago and it... disappeared! Let's repeat but now very shortly. When I tri to use Savings and Spending Budget (Money 2007) it won't include my bills. For example I have deposit "Salary $1 - each month" but my budget shows category Salary as "not planned" and I can only enter smth manually to it in the budget. The same for bills. If I enter some regular bill it's not used by budget, the category in budget shows "not planned". So I should either enter each bill/deposit TWICE (1 - in bills & deposi...

Budget
I want to exclude all bills I enter from automatically being added to my Budget categories. It's very frustrating for Money 2006 (& earlier) to add them to my budget when I have my budget setup seperately from my bills and I want to kepp it that way. Is there anyway to do this, other than leaving the categories blank in the bills? Rick I don't think so. The integration between bills and budget is one of Money's features. I guess if you truly want a standalone budget, you could create a new file. -- "rs" <rsumral_NoSpam_today_l@gmail.com> wrote in...

Need Budget Template for Bills, expenses, credit card balances wh.
I need some sort of a template that allows me to place all of my monthly bills, expenses and credit card balances. I would like it to calculate when i make a payment what the new balances are as well as i want it to calculate how much i have spent and what i have left owed... anyone have something quite similar??? i know of the personal budget but it does not seem right.. Thank you there are some simple templates for things like this on microsoft office website. ...

Parts List/Bill of Materials
I'm trying to create a Parts List/Bill of Materials in Access 2003. I am somewhat of a new user and having difficulty building the database. I'll see if i can describe what 'm trying to accomplish. The alphanumerics below are part numbers. i have a list of final products:(this list can be up to 5000) P1000 P1001 P1002 Each product is made up of different components (this list can be up to 300) C1 C2 C3 Each component is made up of different parts(this list can be up to 200) L1 L2 L3 Example: P1000 uses (2)C1's and (4)C3's. C1 uses (1)L2 and C...

packing slip / pick slip / bill of materials
In POS 2009, I want to be able to create a packing slip or bill of materials without the dollar amount on them. Anyone have a suggestion on the best way to achieve this? Doug, This is certainly possible though receipt template customization. If you are interested in having this looked at for you, please drop me an email. Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us 320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office) 320-230-1796 (Fax) On 7/15/2010 11:43 PM, Doug - Mountain POS wrote: > In POS 2009, I want to be able to create a packing slip or bill of materia...

Crosstabs for non-numeric value frequencies
I've got some survey data in which respondents chose among different text descriptors. I want to create a table where the frequency of the different responses are tallied by a couple of different grouping variables. Can I use a pivot table for this? They seem to assume quantitative data. Regardless of the answer to this question, can you provide a hint as to the most straightforward method of creating the crosstab tables? TIA, David Hi, Excel has replaced the CrossTab tool with the Pivot Table tool, in fact they did that in version 5 if my memory serves me. You should use a pivot t...

wachovia bill pay
Hi ya'll! I need help. I use wachovia online bill pay. How do I get money 2005 to pick it up as an online bill pay provider. It only has msn bill pay on there, but I need to use wachovias. Any thoughts? Thank you! ~Brian ...

MSN Bill Pay #7
Are there additional fees for using MSN Bill Pay with Deluxe 2006? I thought a user got 2 years of Bill Pay with Deluxe 2006, but I want to be sure. Thanks in advance for your time. ...

I can't get a Bill out of my Budget
Hi, I was wondernig if someone could help me out. I have Money Standard 2004 and have a problem whenever I go to create a new budget. When originally setting up Money, I entered all my Bills into the "manage scheduled bills & deposits" area. I just switched insurance companies ans had to change some bills around. I added my new insurance company and deleted the bills for my old insurance company. When I tried to create a new budget, both the insurance company's bills were showing (even though I deleted my old one). It won't let me delete the field showing my ...

Changing MSN Bill Pay to Bank service
I'm using Money 2005 and MSN Bill Pay. I want to use my bank's service instead. I can't get MSN Billpay off my checking account so I can pay my bills directly through my banks services. How do I do it? Thanks, Lou Lou, Sounds like you merged your bank account with your bill pay account! I would recommend disabling then re-enabling (without merge) online services for the account. Post back with any problems or questions. Not sure how any of the recent MSN Bill Pay changes may have affected these types of situations! Regards, JB Lou Venema wrote: > I'm using Mon...

Adding Treasury bill transaction
How and where do I add a transactions/investments for treasury bills? I am using MSMoney2006 Standard. I am an first time user of Money. Read up on Investments in online help. The basic drill is to create an Investment Account, define Investments, and then enter a transaction to Buy holdings in these investments. The Investments are then held in the Investment Account. "BKE" <BKE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8DC20CAF-5A3C-4535-A253-C320FA297F46@microsoft.com... > How and where do I add a transactions/investments for treasury bills? > > > ...

how do i plot a rose diagram to show frequency of wind direction
can i use excel or another program in microsoft to do this? Hi Kathryn, Get a wind rose for Excel here http://edferrero.m6.net/content/windrose.zip Ed Ferrero http://edferrero.m6.net "kathryn" <kathryn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:71874D4A-0D49-4490-BAE1-2C74F9E876FC@microsoft.com... > can i use excel or another program in microsoft to do this? ...

bill's removal in 2007
Hi everyone, I haven't received my copy of Money 2007 yet (bought the cd from Amazon) but have a question after reading the post here concerning the bill removal tool. How is an automatic payment (Apay) you've set up with your bank from within money handled - is it deleted and a cancellation notice sent to your bank? Just wondered if you'd have to redo those. Thanks Jim You're supposed to manually cancel Apays before doing bill removal... "Jim Johnson" <jamesone@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:12nec2tekk5qmfsavkosina7ml1joi69jh@4ax.com... > Hi every...

"This bill will end at some time"...
Please can you confirm the behaviour : Once "This bill will end at some time" is completed, after the "Date of Transaction", the Bill will automatically be deleted from the Bill Summary. Is there anyway to use this option, but not have the Bill deleted? The reason is that the payments may end after 10 payments but then break for 2 months, then resume for another 10 payment at a higher payment. Also, in another instance, insurance payments maybe set for 12 payments for the 1st year, in this case, I would "End the bill" on the 12 payment, then wait for no...

Bill of Materials parts not showing in Order Management
I have an inventory item also setup as a bill part in Bill of Materials. In Catalog Management, I have put the part into a department and selected it, but it doesn't show in the item listing when viewing inventory from Order Management. Will an inventory item that has a bill setup show in the item listing in Order Management? Thanks in advance for any insight. -Joe ...

Money 2003
I opened Money this morning to do my daily update ( download latest transactions, etc ) and noticed my "Upcoming Bills" section was not listed on my customized summary page. So I bounced over the "Bills & Deposits" section and everything is gone?!? All of my entries have flat out vanished?! Has anyone seen this or have any ideas? tia, B ...

bill service not hourly
I do graphic design, and I want to bill (invoice) clients for work done, but not with them seeing my hourly rate, just the price we agreed on. Is there any way to get rid of the hours/quantiy section and just have the total amount? ...