Become Debt Free In 30 Days

TURN A $10 INCOME INTO THOUSANDS MONTHLY.
Impossible?  Oprah Winfrey, 20/20 and the Wall Street
Journal put it through a test to prove it wouldn't work.

But the FundingActivity did work and the experts
admitted they were wrong!  Thousands of people are
quietly building  small fortunes with this simple $10
strategy.

The question is... Do you have the "guts" to prove it
will work for you?  You don't have to win a lottery to be
financially free!  A few minutes of your time is all it takes
after clicking on this link:

http://www.tiptopwebsite.com/4cherry54

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Need a free VB compiler.
hi do anyone give me a VB DLL compiler? I want to move VBA code into a VB DLL use with MS Excel. thanks. You will need to buy a full copy of VB. -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from email address if mailing direct) "Cactus" <zhanglihome [at] 21cn [dot] com> wrote in message news:uG8sZJgYGHA.4652@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > hi > > do anyone give me a VB DLL compiler? > I want to move VBA code into a VB DLL use with MS Excel. > > > thanks. No more choice? "Bob Phillips" <bob.phillips@notheretiscali.co.uk> > You will need ...

Debt reduction figure in the budget planner
I worked up a debt reduction plan along with a monthly budget. Our debt reduction plan comes out to $1500.00/mo. which includes our mortgage payment, school loan payment,etc. (everything we want to pay off ASAP). That same figure shows up at the top of our Budget Expenses page, but our mortgage, school loans aan everything in our debt reduction planner is listed AGAIN later on in the Budget Expenses. I did the math and it seems that the Budget Planner is deducting our debts TWICE. If that is the case, how do I fix it? If I'm misreading this somehow, could someone please clear i...

Show actual days
I have two tables : CREATE TABLE [dbo].[FD__PROGRAM_CLIENT]( [ClientKey] [int] NOT NULL, [PgmKey] [int] NULL, [Date_Admit_Program] [datetime] NULL, [Date_Discharged_Program] [datetime] NULL, CONSTRAINT [PK_SYS_FD__PROGRAM_CLIENT] PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED CREATE TABLE [dbo].[DateLookup]( [DateKey] [int] NOT NULL, [DateFull] [datetime] NULL, [CharacterDate] [varchar](10) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NULL, [FullYear] [char](4) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NULL, [QuarterNumber] [tinyint] NULL, [WeekNumber] [tinyint] NULL, [WeekDayName] [varchar](10)...

1.5%
For a short information, send a blanc mail to: sap36@freeautobot.com ...

Calculating which day from date?
Is there a way to extract which day a specific dato represents? For example; 14.02.03 = Saturda -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi one way: format the cell as 'DDDD' or =TEXT(A1,"dddd") where A1 stores your date value Frank > Is there a way to extract which day a specific dato represents? > > For example; 14.02.03 = Saturday > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ That did it though I got the wrong day... =UKEDAG(B5;2) 14.02.03 gives friday though it's supposed to be saturday... The name of the funct...

WOW FREE WEBSITE for 7 days
--_NextPart_00009788-00001474-0017CA0B-2025 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit WOW I just found this site www.leonardjamespromotions.biz about making a BIG DOLLARS with your own site the guy made a BIG DOLLARS in 3 months www.leonardjamomotions.bizesprI just had to learn how he did it --_NextPart_00009788-00001474-0017CA0B-2025-- ...

Password #30
Been using Money 6 for a while, need to take computer in for some work and would like to make Money start with a password, can I set the program up to do this? Thanks........ Haven't seen Money 6 for a loooong time, but the usual place for a password set/unset is in the File menu. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Tim Smith" <smitty064@comcast.net> wrote in message news:6N-dnfWzfqN8yWPbnZ2dn...

Sign up for Free and Make $50 !!
Do this RIGHT NOW My friend Paul Darby just called me and said he made $900 in 23 minutes... You make $50 just for signing up Free. =) Yeah! I signed up ( no fees ) and made $50 the second I confirmed my email. I don`t know much about any of this site yet , but Jane Marks sent this to Paul, Paul sent it to me and now I`m sending it to you. Let`s do this... http://www.viralcashblast.com/go/?refid=5994 I find them, and tell you :- ) Have a wonderful Friday, Max Stiegemeier And me i tell you do this right now !! Alberto Simoni ...

FREE Promotion for You
**** Post for FREE via your newsreader at post.usenet.com **** "Wise With Money" ezine is now available to your readers, subscribers and websites! YOUR ezine for the latest strategies, updates, links and insites for today's investor striving for Financial Independence! "Wise With Money" is a FREE bi-weekly ezine that is published by a professional Family Wealth Counselor in Phoenix, AZ. This NEW ezine includes Featured Topics, subscriber's Q&A, guest articles and important links! We are looking for other ezine owners, webmasters and authors to help us prom...

Flicker free scrolling in a CFormView
Hi All, I have a Cformview derived view which has a tab control and inside that there is a listcontrol . How to avoid flickering while scrolling in this custom view ? I tried WM_ERASEBKGND but no success . Please help me out .. Regards, JLD Here is an article that might help you: http://www.codeproject.com/gdi/bufferdc.asp?df=100&forumid=521&exp=0&select=869537 Also, if you are going to repopulate a list control you can do: m_clist.SetRedraw(false); // add items to list m_clist.SetRedraw(true); to help with flickering. You may want to investigate using a virtual list i...

Free ebay cash ends soon
Ends 31st October. Join rpoints at www.rpoints.com/register and you get �5 straight away. Then if you join ebay via rpoints you will get a further FREE �6 until end of October. If you are already a member of ebay then sign with different details to get the deal. Plus with rpoints you get the cheapest prices for EVERYTHING on the net AND they give you cashback! ...

Free / Busy information after migration to 2003
I've migrated several users to Exchange 2003 over the weekend as part of a pilot. Everything seems fine with the move. However, i noticed that when i try to schedule a meeting and invite others from the GAL, I cannot see their schedule. Their calendar is just the squiggly lines. Can someone tell me what this could be? We're running Exchange 2003 in a Windows 2003 Cluster, with a native Windows 2003 AD environment. Also, we're using Outlook 2003 client. Please help! Thanks. How did you migrate these users? If the user creates an appt, does their schedule now show? ...

Problems Compacting Thank goodness for the free Backup Program!
Thank goodness someone here referred me to the Quick Backup for my Outlook Express.....I always need it because OE won't compact itself and I lose mucho contents except for the fact you gurus here referred me to the free backup program. I have learned that if I go through the program, folder by folder and "compact" each folder one at a time, instead of allowing OE to compact it when it requests, I'm usually OK. Now, however, I can do all the folders but when I get to the "Inbox" the compacting always stops and tells me OE or some other program is usin...

Any free barcode generator for Excel?

Brainteaser about Days Between Dates
Hello, I use Excel 2000, and I'd like some help with handling dates. I want to calculate the number of days between two dates for all the years from January 1, 2001, to December 31, 2100. The two dates are the day Daylight Savings Time (DST) starts and the day it ends. Two facts: (1) DST always starts on the first Sunday in April and always ends on the last Sunday in October. (2) Although I imagine Excel knows this, every year in the 21st century that's divisible by 4 (2004, 2008 . . . 2096) is a Leap Year (29 days in February instead of 28). Note, however, that the year 2100 i...

how do I download microsoft excell free
could you please send me the site where I can download excell for free You can't. You'll need to purchase it. -- Regards, Dave Patrick ....Please no email replies - reply in newsgroup. Microsoft Certified Professional Microsoft MVP [Windows] http://www.microsoft.com/protect "Dee" wrote: | could you please send me the site where I can download excell for free I don't think Microsoft would be too pleased if you could download Excel for free. You can get the Excel viewer free or visit www.openoffice.org for a good equivalent "Dee" wrote: > could yo...

Forwarded messages become attachments
When a user is forwarding an email message from Apple's email client to a user with an exchange account using Outlook 2003, the forwarded message becomes an attachment. If the same message is instead forwarded to another account (e.g. Gmail) the message-text is properly forwarded within the new message. Is this an issue with the Exchange server, a problem with the Outlook client, or have to do with the way the message is forwarded from the Mac? It's probably how both the Mac client and outlook handle the message - the same thing happens with AOL. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook...

Count number of days that fall on a weekend or in a time range?
Hello! I am trying to reconcile my cell phone bill. I have copied and pasted it into Excel 2003. I want to find all entries that fall on Saturday or Sunday, cut/paste that portion into another area of the sheet, then sum the number of minutes used on those days. I also want to find all entries that fall between 9:00PM and 6:00AM in the remainder of the bill and sum those entries. Any suggestions? Thank you for helping! Gregg Hill Hi lets assume the following: - column A: your dates as Excel date format (check this with =ISNUMBER(A1) -> should return TRUE) - column B: the starting ti...

Use calendar periods (eg Month, Year) in Contracts instead of day
Currently when creating a contract the system records the duration in days. When it is renewed the expiring number of days is used to calculate the new period end date. We use calendar dates (eg 23Feb06 to 22Mar06 or 23Feb06 to 22Feb08) for the period of the contract. when you try and renew these the new period dates are wrong. You should be able to use a calendar period instead of just days ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the ...

Debt Reduction Planner-Money 2005 Deluxe
Hi I have reviewed the threads re: DRP problem where incorrect amount is carried accross into the payment schedule. i.e: you choose fixed value of say $ 3000.00 monthly - in the payment schedule it reflects a value of $18000.00. There is mention of resetting the DRP by going to tools then settings then planner - reset planner. Problem I have is that knowhere do I find the option to reset DRP in Money 2005 Deluxe. Please - is anybody able to assist??? ...

- 1,000,000 FREE VISITORS ON YOUR SITE! -
Finding it tough to make money on the Internet? Want to know some well guarded secrets that will essentially make all the difference between not making money and earning a good income online? Now just imagine the difference to your online business if you can get a million Free visitors on your website! That's right! A MILLION FREE VISITORS! Your sales will explode! You just cannot imagine what are the incredible secrets that Free Ad Guru, Stephan Ducharme is going to share with you! You will get visitors on your website as easily as turning on the water faucet! Big corporations are spe...

Delayed emails days late
Hi, Have Exchange 2003 with a Mailsweeper that directs mail from external email addresses to mailboxes. Anyone had any issues with mail not arriving in peoples inboxes until 2-3 days after it was sent and sometimes 2 copies come in. This only seems to occur for external emails. Also is there somewhere on the Exchange server that I can check the queue's to see if anything is held up. In system manager the Exchange queues don't really show much thanks -- Kath What do the headers show you? (Get properties on a message, select Options and look at the resulting page.) There s...

Money 2004 Deluxe FREE 60-Day Trial
Purchased Money 2004 Deluxe FREE 60-Day Trial. Received activation code. Where, in Money, is the code entered???????? Thanks ...

YEAR MONTH DAYS COUNTER
Hi, I have a sheet in which I want to count the year then month and then days for employee. i.e NAME DATE OF JOINING DATE OF LEAVING ABSENT DAYS TOTAL JOHN 23-08-2001 11-11-2008 15 Years-Months-Days I want that Function or formula count first Rounded Year from 23-08-2001 23-08-2008 then count Month and then days. and then minus Absent days and final result. Pls help me. Can't you just use =dateleave-datejoin-absentdays If desired, send your file to my address below along with this msg and a clear explanation of what you want ...

want to turn 10 into 30.000 in 3 weeks ?
Okay, before you ignore this message and move on to the next let me tell you that this is NOT A SCAM. This is a tried and true easy to do home based system that practically anybody can use to start making money immediately. With only $10 you can start making money in as little as 2-3 days. All of the information can be found at: www.freewebs.com/jeffmarling Take a look at what I'm offering. It's so simple it should be illegal! BUT IT'S NOT! This type of system has been in place for decades however my program offers you a much faster and easier way than past programs requiring yo...