Banks listings for Money 2004

I use Money 2004 Std. I cannot seem to find my bank (1st Bank) on the 2004
list, but when I check to see if the bank is supported online by Money it is
listed. Does anyone know how I can manually add my bank to the list since it
is supported by Money? This is very frustrating. Thanks for your help.
--
Thanks,
Andrew

In microsoft.public.money, Andrew wrote:

>I use Money 2004 Std. I cannot seem to find my bank (1st Bank) on the 2004
>list, but when I check to see if the bank is supported online by Money it is
>listed. Does anyone know how I can manually add my bank to the list since it
>is supported by Money? This is very frustrating. Thanks for your help.

That is one of the banks that Money passes information to Yodlee to
operate the web interface of your bank and pass the information back
to Money. Money 2004 cannot do that. 1st Bank does not have direct
access.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Add remark to listed values of fields on report 05-24-07
I made a report with 6 subreports on it to show the total count of the variable values of 6 fields in a table. It's briefly illustrated as follows: Total No. of participant: 50 (Records in the table) Occupation Category: ( a Field in the table) Education 15 Medical 23 Business 12 Registration: ( a Field in the table) Email 18 Phone 12 Other 20 My boss wanted me to include a remark next to the count for the listed value of ea...

Money 2002 to 2008
I presently use 2002. Can I install the 2008 trial and have both versions running on the same computer so i can compare them? I would create multiple data files using different names. Yes. Somewhere during the install process if you keep a sharp eye out you can see where to select a different installation location. The last one installed will win the file associations. This may force you to reinstall M02 if you decide not to go to M+. Once a file is upgraded, it cannot be downgraded--so proceed carefully around existing files. The new version will upgrade your old file by default. Yo...

answer to multiple validation data lists
I posted a few days ago a question on how to make multiple validation lists... I found a VERY simple work around just by trial and error and thought I'd share. In my example, i am making a computer system configurator and will make an example here.. Cell A1 has a list of motherboards, let's say 2 of them. Part #'s in the list are as follows MOTHERBOARDA MOTHERBOARDB Based on that selection, a list of chassis comes up. The list of compatible chasssis for each motherboard is named after the motherboard selection (as required) "MOTHERBOARDA" and "MOTHERBOARDB" s...

Smart List Report
I am trying to create a report in smart list that will allow me to pull the "Orig. Master Number" -- esk ------=_NextPart_0001_EA5A4E0D Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, Are you trying to pull out the Master number or the Originating document number? You would be able to do both by utilizing the "Sales Transactions" Smartlist. 1. Open Smartlist (View | Smartlist). 2. Select Sales Transactions. 3. Click on the Columns button at the top. 4. Click on the Add button. 5. Scroll thru the list then select either Original Number or Master Num...

Remove blank entries from a list box either using VBA or basic formula #2
Can anyone help with this? Celtic_Avenger Wrote: > Hi. > > I've got a spead sheet that asks the user to enter details of worker > onto one sheet. > > ie. Surname.............First Name............Age.........etc.etc. > > This data is then used in a few pivot table reports. > > One pivot table simply lists the workers full names for entry int > another sheer. > > The cells asking for the name are have a validation setting to > listbox. > > The only problem I have is that the list box range is predetermined > but the list may be fro...

Upgrade incompatibility from Money 2000 to 2005
Bought Money 2005 as an upgrade to Money 2000, 2005 won't convert my 2000 data files, says they were made with an incompatible version. The 2000 version was from Canada and 2005 version was purchased in Australia, could this be the problem? Is there any way around this as the programme is useless to me if it can't convert existing files. Money is v heavily localised to take into account various fiscal regimes and laws around the world. In general you must stay within region when upgrading. However have a look at http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/96.aspx but be warned it is not...

Money Deluxe 2004
I purchased Money Deluxe 2004 on Thursday, installed it that evening converted my MS Money 2003 file and was rewarded with an inability to enter my accounts from the "Account List". I can access these accounts but not through the "List". I receive an Error Message that re- starts the program and asks to send a "Report" off to Microsoft with all the gory details. I'm not sure how this report will help, as, after reviewing the contents, I don't see any reference to me at all. I sent in a request for e-mail support that evening and have not been cont...

Formula- to create drop down down list based on diff criteria
Hi, I needa formula where if i select a certain department all the people in that department will appear in a drop down list in the template. i am wondering if we could use IF function to do this.... to give more perspective i am trying to build a travel template which can be used by all departments in the company to plan their trips but instead of creating multiple tabs for each department i am wondering if i could simply create one template and when anyone selects their department it would automatically put a list of the people (similar to the way a pivot works but cannot have a...

create distribution list from email
I am trying to use addresses in an email to create distribution list. The addresses in the email have the display name format [lastname, firstname] and when I paste them into the distribution list address window it seems to interpret the comma in the display name as a delimiter. The display names are all separated by semi-colons but it rejects even a single address with this display format. Is there any way I can extract both the display name and email address (or even just the email address) to form a distribution list? Or to clip it into Word or Excel? (When I try to clip them in...

View to list Products for the Opportunity that are WON
Hi Want to show list of all the Products (Opportunity Products) for the Opportunities that are closed and WON. How to retrive the records checking both the Opportunities and Opportunity Products tables. Two ways you can do this: custom .aspx page that queries the Opportunity table and the Products table, or buy crystal reports 9.2.2 (for CRM v1.2) and build a custom report. -- Matt Wittemann "Devi" wrote: > Hi > > Want to show list of all the Products (Opportunity Products) for the Opportunities that are closed and WON. How to retrive the records checking both the ...

Money Web Express enters $USD
I am a Canadian user of M04. I would like to use the msn.com Money Web Express feature to input transactions when away from my pc. Only problem is that transactions default to $USD and show up as such in Money when imported. - any way to enter the transaction so it shows up in $CAD? - failing that, any way to edit a transaction that has been imported as $USD? Deleting amount and re-keying doesn't work. Thanks, David -- Please remove -online- when replying by email. ...

Entourage 2004 duplicate emails, won't delete
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3340830994_4274895 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit I'm running Entourage 2004, am set up using IMAP folders and I have an issue that shows up like this: 1.) many of the email messages I receive come in only partially, or as broken envelopes, no matter what size the emails are. 2.) Many emails will show up as 2 or more copies. Most of my email comes in as duplicates or more. ...

Budget and Mortgage
My Mortgage payment does show up under the Debt section in my budget. My Mortgage payment category is Loan Payment: House Loan in my checking account from which I pay my mortgage. So far so good. However when I run the budget - spending report. The Budget column does not show the budget amount for the Mortgage. The Actual column does under the Debt Category does. It thus looks like I spent more, when this item is actually budgeted. This does not make sense. MSMONEY documentation is POOR. Why cant we have a complete comprehensive ..pdf style documentation as is expected with any comme...

online banking #4
i want to know about online banking Start with a google search..... Perhaps this site may help: http://www.bankrate.com/brm/olbstep2.asp -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx for tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money "ee000" <khanaliahmer@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1132387616.356064.232770@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >i want to know about online banking > ...

PowerPoint 2004 replaces charcters with black squares when printed- PPT v.X does not
After installing Office 2004, I tried to print a PowerPoint technical document (138 pages) that I had originally generated in PowerPoint v.X. Many of the 2004 print pages contained black squares in place of the actual character. I used Helvetica for the text, had embedded graphics generated by Canvas X, and MathType 5.1 for equation generation. Some of the imported graphics which had text also showed the "black death" phemnomenum. Note when I printed the document under PPT v.X everything came out perfectly. I am running a dual 2 GHz G5 Macintosh with 3.5 GB RAM under OS 10.4.3 (Tig...

Money 2004 #65
I downloaded a copy of money 2004 at it stated that m12usweb.exe is not a valid win 32 application. What does that mean? And how do I fix the problem? In microsoft.public.money, Stylus wrote: >I downloaded a copy of money 2004 at it stated that >m12usweb.exe is not a valid win 32 application. I don't know. > What >does that mean? And how do I fix the problem? In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles. Then in Money do File->RepairMoneyFile->QuickFileRepair for good measure. "Stylus" <...

Can I create Outlook Distribution List from Access database?
Is it possible to create a Distribution List from email addresses already stored in an Access database. I can send an email to each individual email address listed in the database, but would like to send the same email to several of the email addresses in one go. yes you can http://library.cortland.edu/tps/materials/distributionlistaccess.pdf Jan Main wrote: >Is it possible to create a Distribution List from email addresses already >stored in an Access database. >I can send an email to each individual email address listed in the database, >but would like to s...

Outlook contact list won't populate address book
My Outlook 2007 contact list won't populate address book. I open the contact list and the names and address are there, but when I create a new message or reply and hit the "to" or 'CC" buttons the address book comes up empty State the steps you used to configure the Outlook Address Book Service. Compare them to what you should have done. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;287563&Product=ol2002 -- Russ Valentine "Bill Toothaker" <Bill Toothaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D1668DE-4B7C-46E0-8165-...

Bank Recon Issue
My client has a WDL type transaction showing up in the Payment column on the Selection Bank Transaction screen of the Bank Reconciliation Module. When they try to clear it off they get an error message: "This transaction is in use and can't be marked for reconciliation. It has been removed from the scrolling window." The client says the transaction IS NOT in use. They say the transaction was void but still showing up on the Bank Reconciliacion. Has anybody seen this before and know how to correct? Thanks! If this is the same client that has the duplicate AP payments...

Combo List in Excel
I have a combo list (forms control) on an Excel spreadsheet, but the font is so small in comparison to the rest of the spreadsheet that I'd like to change it. In reviewing the instructions through HELP to do that, it says to right click the combo list while the Design Mode is on, select Format Control and edit through the Font tab. I have MS Excel 2007, and there is no Font tab. Can someone help me? You cannot change the font on a Forms Controls listbox or combobox. Only on the Activex Controls. Then you would right-click>properties to set Font size and type. G...

Can't Sync MS Money with MSN Money
I'm using MS Money 2005 Premium and it won't let me Sync with MSN Money. In the "Read Call Summary Messges" It keeps telling me "Updates are temporarily unavailable". Any Ideas?? ...

View List
I want to click on a date in a cell which will bring up a list of name or items registered in list. Try this site for some great options and help on that http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html "mcollin" wrote: > I want to click on a date in a cell which will bring up a list of name or > items > registered in list. > Try Insert > Hyperlink > follow the menu......... Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "mcollin" wrote: > I want to click on a date in a cell which will bring up a list of name or > items > registered in list. > ...

Finding last accessed point of time to a list of files
Hey guys This is a "funny" one In my folder "FILES" there are lots of files.I want to check which files beeing used within a period of time (speaking of some minutes). Some - not all - of these files are used by another application (some 3D-drawing application). Now I want to check which files beeing used by this application by checking the accessed point of time. I think the application maybe work this way in order to give me some trace to follow. As a final result I will separate (informly) the used files from the not-used files in the application-session...

Uninstall Office 2008 and reinstall Office 2004
I recently installed Office 2008 and I'm extremely displeased by the slow operating speed of the applications. Is there a way to reinstall Office 2004 without losing my email and user data? Thank you! On 2/20/08 5:05 PM, in article ee8e366.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "sladner@officeformac.com" <sladner@officeformac.com> wrote: > I recently installed Office 2008 and I'm extremely displeased by the slow > operating speed of the applications. > > Is there a way to reinstall Office 2004 without losing my email and user data? > Your mail is in your Micro...

exporting a list of email addresses
I have had a request for all of the email addresses of our faculty. I have a distribution group for faculty. However, I have not been successful in finding a way to export the members of that group to a text file or another other type of list. Any suggestions? -- Kenny Goodson Director of Computer Services Northeast Texas Community College try IMI GAL Exporter The URL is: http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imige.htm We uses it without any problems more that 6 years.... "KennyG" <KennyG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:63239343-B1AB-4DFB-8B24-05189...