Banking Services Update Problem #2

I have successfully completed all of the steps as provided for in the update
instructions.  Initially updates were received as usual.  However, now all of
the accounts that were disabled and set-up again are failing to update.
Message received is "Update unsuccessful" and call summary message is
"Microsoft Money could not update your account.  Please try to update your
account again."

Also after updating, the accounts that were updated never displayed a
password text box.  I went through the disable and set-up process again and
still no password text box on the updated accounts.

Any suggestions or assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

0
scarecro (2)
8/2/2007 1:52:12 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, scarecro wrote:

>I have successfully completed all of the steps as provided for in the update
>instructions.  Initially updates were received as usual.  However, now all of
>the accounts that were disabled and set-up again are failing to update.
>Message received is "Update unsuccessful" and call summary message is
>"Microsoft Money could not update your account.  Please try to update your
>account again."

Was the error maybe "update was unsuccessful"?

In
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/common/networkstatus.aspx
there is an item that says
Check the status of an account in MSN Money

To check the status of an account that you currently track in MSN
Money's My Accounts, go to the Account Status page.
<https://moneycentral.msn.com/banking/accounts/pss/accounts.asp>

Sign in using the same Passport Network credentials that you use for
My Accounts.

The status provided for each account includes:

Date and time of the last update
Number of transactions
An option to change your bank or brokerage sign-in information, if
needed
Error codes
I would try that to see if the accounts shows as set up there and
what the error codes might show.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/904336/en-us tells about error
codes.

>Also after updating, the accounts that were updated never displayed a
>password text box.  I went through the disable and set-up process again and
>still no password text box on the updated accounts.

That is normal for "third party" arrangements.

>Any suggestions or assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Problem with "Use Unicode Format when saving messages"
In outlook we have option to set "use Unicode format when saving messages"(outlook>tools>options>other >Advanced options),even though option is enabled, when ever I try "save as" the email into folder, it is showing Html format by default.However can drop down the list and select the Unicode format. But I need Unicode message format to be shown by default if I need to "save as" any email. Any Suggestion ? Regards, Sam That is not possible and that is not what this option controls. The option controls whether the default safe fo...

Excel button problem

Question -Problem

AD Sync problem

Linking files 2 ways

WCF Client serialization problem

More Columns #2

message delivery problems

Contacts in Exchange #2

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Problem with Range

Having problem with spoofing email

outlook 97 and express email problems

Goal Seek #2

Problem sending encrypted email in OLXP

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

sys menu problem in MDI
I have an MDI with 3 childwnd. Whenever group of views from chiuldwnd type X is shown the childwnd Y views and childwnd Z views are hidden via ShowWindow(SW_HIDE) when changing the activate frame. it works. But when I press the minimize box on the ChildWnd sys menu, i C all the views no matter what type are them. I want that when I press the system menu the other views types will still be hidden and the views of the vurrent type will be shown as minimize, how di I do it ? 10x. J. ...

Security Updates-Uninstall
I was wondering if anyone knows how to backdown security updates? We ran the latest security updates for our servers and now most of our applications won't run properly. Has anyone had this experience before? Can we back these down? Cheers. Control Panel -> Add remove programs ??? "Geoff" wrote: > I was wondering if anyone knows how to backdown security > updates? We ran the latest security updates for our > servers and now most of our applications won't run > properly. Has anyone had this experience before? Can we > back these down? > ...