Bank Statements

Hi,

I need some help. I have been using Money 2004 and of
course earlier versions as well. I reconcile my bank
statements every month in money. The problem now is that
I have to go back two years for old bank statements and I
don't have them all in paper format any more. Does anyone
know how to print you reconcilied bank statements from
money? I have looked and can't seem to locate how to do
this.
Thanks,
Debbie
0
anonymous (74722)
10/3/2004 4:52:56 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Debbie wrote:

>I need some help. I have been using Money 2004 and of
>course earlier versions as well. I reconcile my bank
>statements every month in money. The problem now is that
>I have to go back two years for old bank statements and I
>don't have them all in paper format any more. Does anyone
>know how to print you reconcilied bank statements from
>money? I have looked and can't seem to locate how to do
>this.

See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;176329

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Wrong description from bank sync
All, Just moved to MS Money Deluxe from MS Money 2002. On sync to bank it brought in incorrect titles on an account. All my overdraft acct transactions came in as "transfer from savings" which really seems odd. Seems more like a payee name I've used than what bank is using. Any ideas? Thanks! ...

If then statement #2
Hi, I'm having trouble creating an if then statement. I have a comic boo collection that I want in an excel format so that it update automatically. number___condition___guide____NM____VF+ ...300...........VF+........4.50........5.......4.50 As you can see I want the condition to be linked to the NM, VF+ so tha if I change the condition, the guide price will change. I know I hav to imput all the prices first, but once that's done, I want it so tha if I change the condition of the book, it'll auctomatically change th guide price. Thanks in advance. dl3 -- Message posted from h...

RMS Account statements
There is no way of selecting a particular Account to close. Accounts with any actiity want to close and print. The RMS literature suggests I can create any number of Accounts, and close them out and print statements at will. The accounts are coded with ID's - I assume this will lead to something, but for now, the current Account option of setting different Accounts with different closing dates, doesnt make any difference when actually closing. This is terrible. Its causing more work than our DOS program.... If you can believe that... Luke I agree that RMS's Statement Function l...

Deleting rows based on IF statement
How can I delete a row based on an IF statement? For example, if cell h2=C and if cell k2 = zero, then delete that row. Thank you. I would apply Data|Filter|Autofilter to the whole range. Then I'd filter on column H to show "C" Then I'd filter on column K to show 0 Then delete those visible rows Then Data|Filter|show all to see everything left. simmerdown wrote: > > How can I delete a row based on an IF statement? > > For example, if cell h2=C and if cell k2 = zero, then delete that row. > > Thank you. -- Dave Peterson ...

Bank password
ok her it goes running money 06 upgraded around christmas all was well until on march 30th i added a second bank to my list of downloads to download info from and now my primary bank keeps telling me to give it a four digit password instead of the 6-10 password required by my bank. I have cleared the current online settings for my bank and am able to access my accounts but the moment i close money i have to go through the whole process again. Please help getting frustrated ...

Bank Reconciliation and multicurrency revaluation don't match
We are running bank reconciliation and multicurrency revaluation reports that are giving us different ending balance for our USD cash account. Any idea why would that be? Thanks, GG ...

won't download from online bank anymore
I was able to download my acct info up until a week ago. Now, it goes through the motions, but never actually opens money or produces any proof that it downloaded. I get the save box for an instant and that is it. Any body have any suggestions of what to do to fix this. My bank says it is not their problem. Please help In microsoft.public.money, stacey wrote: >I was able to download my acct info up until a week ago. >Now, it goes through the motions, but never actually >opens money or produces any proof that it downloaded. I >get the save box for an instant and that is it...

Bank Transactions
What permissions do I need to post Bank Transactions in Microsoft Great Plains 8? If you go to Advanced Security, look in the Posting Permissions...Financial folder and make sure Bank Transactions is checked. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Mike Maertz" wrote: > What permissions do I need to post Bank Transactions in Microsoft Great > Plains 8? ...

ATM balance off by consistent amount from bank balance in Money 20
The account in Money is balanced, but the bank balance is less by a consistent amount than shown after several ATM checks. How can I resolve this? Thanks, rpbsr In microsoft.public.money, rpbsr wrote: >The account in Money is balanced, but the bank balance is less by a >consistent amount than shown after several ATM checks. How can I resolve >this? If this continued for over a month, would make a single compensating transaction to compensate for the missing transactions. If you ever trace down the missing transactions, you could alter/delete the compensating transaction. You...

How to send just a form feed character to print # statement
Hello. I'm using VB6 to create an output file. Is there a way to simply output a line to the file with just a form feed character(CHR(10) in it? No carriage return/line feed. Just a formfeed character. Here is how i open the file and write data to it. Open OutputFile For Output As #OutNum Print #OutNum, Space(7) + LineString + Space(6) Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks, Tony If I understand what you are looking to do correctly, just concatenate Chr$(10) into your string at the appropriate location. For example... LineString = "One"...

Online bank connection not updating
Greetings, I just upgraded to Money 2005 Deluxe from 2004 deluxe and can not connect to my bank account to update. I've re-entered my password & long in info but it still will not connect. Any suggestions? Thanks! Don I'm having the same problem with Bank One and Discover. Plus, can't seem to get my bank set up. Getting a message that on-line services are not available. "Donald L. Hoffpauir" wrote: > Greetings, I just upgraded to Money 2005 Deluxe from 2004 deluxe and can > not connect to my bank account to update. I've re-entered my passw...

Voiding AP Check that's already been reconciled in Bank Rec
Is there any way (or tool) to warn a user that an A/P check has already been reconciled in Bank Rec before voiding the check? Elaine, A/P and Bank Reconciliation are two seperate modules that integrate. When You post a payment from A/P, it posts to Bank Rec module. So, When you void a transaction in A/P, it again posts the same into Bank Rec despite the fact that it was already reconciled in Bank Rec. To my knowledge, there is no such possibility to hint the user that the check he is trying to void is already reconciled in the Bank. -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP "Elaine&q...

Disabling a Macro from If Statement
I have the following code in an Event Procedure (On_ClicK). Command133 is a Macro that calls upon the next form(while closing the current form). This should be disabled as long as any of the option groups = -1. The problem I have is the enable and disable of the Macro (Command133). I want to Disable Command133 while the individual is completing all the fileds on the form and then Enable Command133 after all Options have been competed. Private Sub Command176_Click() If (Me.Combo156) And (Me.opt41) And (Me.opt42) And (Me.opt43) And (Me.opt44) And (Me.opt45) And (Me.Frame46) = -1 Then Me.Comma...

Bank Refunds
I had 3 or 4 overdraft fees which I registered as bank Charges in the category field. The bank refunded me the money days later. How do I register this? Income????? In microsoft.public.money, jd wrote: >I had 3 or 4 overdraft fees which I registered as bank >Charges in the category field. > >The bank refunded me the money days later. >How do I register this? Income????? > Probably you want to use the same category that you used for the fees, but enter a deposit instead of a payment. Accept the warning. ...

Reconcile Bank Reconciliation to GL
It would be good to create a tool to reconcile the Bank Rec module (and AR, AP and IV) to their GL codes. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=fcaea249-8b0b-4518...

Autonumbering in Bank Transaction Entry
Hi everyone, A user from the RM dpt today asked why the number populated in the field 'Number' (which starts with DAJ, IAJ or WDL depending on the selection of transaction type) is not increasing automatically anymore ? Usually this number changes after each posting, and all of sudden, she realized that it was no longer the case, so she did some transactions by changing manually this number... Where is this number managed and how can I check the consistency of this number ? Thanks in advance for all help that can be provided. Best regards, B. Bucher Sr. IT Architect Pelican Intl...

pet food bank needs template for organization of customers
I am looking for something to help a pet food bank keep track of their customers from month to month. We keep track of name, address, phone, email, up to 5 cats and 4 dogs, including pets name, species, breed, weight, age, and spayed/neutered, the amount of food given, any special needs, and what requirements that have not been met yet. I was thinking Access would have what I'm looking for but I don't know much about it to even know where to begin. ANY help would be beneficial and greatly appreciated. We would also need to be able to print out information on index cards o...

tough sql statement help please
Howdy - and thank you in advance for any help!!! Here is what I have so far: SELECT sp.FirstName + ' ' + sp.LastName AS SalesPersonName, g.*, COUNT (CustomerId) AS GoalAcquired FROM Goal g INNER JOIN SalesPerson sp ON g. SalesPersonId = sp.SalesPersonId LEFT JOIN Customer c ON sp.SalesPersonId = c. SalesPersonId WHERE c.Acquired = 'Yes' AND g.BeginingDate <= GetDate() AND g. EndingDate >= GetDate() AND CONVERT(smalldatetime, c.AcquiredDate, 101) BETWEEN g.BeginingDate AND g.EndingDate This is the error I get. Column 'SalesPerson.FirstName' is inva...

set identity_insert not works for insert statement on SQL2008
Dear Experts, I skip all columns name and try a statement "insert into table1 select * from table2 where ...." but always prompt cannot insert IDENTITY_INSERT is on Table1 is the same column structure as table2 (actually I created table2 from running: select * into table2 from table1) I tried both SET IDENTITY_INSERT ON , or SET IDENTITY_INSERT OFF before insert statement , but also not works. Could anyone know how to skip typing all columns name when insert from another table ? Thanks. thomas (thomas@mail.com) writes: > I skip all columns name an...

Std bank Module in distributed Retail environmnet
Top of the year all We have a customer in a retail environment with multiple branches around the country. They currently use the CAshbook Bank Mgt module. Due to serious performance and support issues related to this product we are looking at taking it out at this site (& Others). Having said that it does have some good features about it, but it does not work with SOP transactions when entering am 'Amount Received' onto an order, especially when you remove a previously posted receipt. Each branch enters their own cash receipts and deposits to one bank account. If we m...

AR Statement
I would like to have the check number appear on the AR statement instead of the payment number. I inserted the field check number from the RM Open table but if a credit card payment was recieved instead of a check the credit card number prints. Any suggestions would be appreciated. -- Jean Can you setup a calculated field that evalulates what type of payment, and then prints the appropriate number (an if-then expression) Mike "Jean" <Jean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:86881315-4562-40A8-AFF2-2AC8457D219A@microsoft.com... >I would like to have th...

SunTrust Bank
Has anyone else had problems with SunTrust Bank automatic updates in last few days? I think it occurred as of June 1st that I can no longer access my accounts through Yodelee interface. I use MSMoney 2004 and tried setting up Suntrust directly in Money but it wants a 4 character password and Suntrust requires 6 characters. Everything was working fine interacting through updates wiht Yodelee until few days ago. Now it says that my bank is requiring me to update information but when login through internet no such problem. MS Money 2004 does not use Yodlee. Do you have 2005? -- Chris Cowles Ga...

Bank Statement DOWNLOADING only RECENT transactions
When I opened up my first money file, I was prompted to download transactions from my bank into my checkbook starting from a date WHICH I CHOSE. Now that the above is accomplished, I went to online services to download subsequent transactions....ONLY TO FIND THAT THE "DATE" OPTION IS NOT THERE; RATHER, IT SEEMS I CAN ONLY DOWNLOAD MY ENTIRE MONTHLY BANK STATEMENT. I do NOT want to do this -- I only want to download subsequent transactions, i.e. since my last download. CAN ANYONE PLEASE ADVISE??????????? Thank you, F. L. Kulchar ...

Canadian edition bank list problem
For some reason my bank no longer shows up in the bank account list in the canadian edition. When i initially set up Money my bank was there and setup correctly. I messed a few things up so i wanted to start over now my bank isn't there ( Royal Bank of Canada). Now a lot of canadian banks aren't in the list. Has anyone else had this problem? Why would the bank list change? I checked XP's regional settings and everything is set to Canada. THanks, Christian ...

po on statements
does anyone know how to edit my statements in the report editor so my customer's po # shows up on the statement. they show up by default on the invoices but not on the statements. does anyone have any ideas? Craig: How familiar are you with Report Writer? You'l need to know how to use it and which table/field to pull onto the report definition. Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP NOVA Solutions LLC Melbourne, FL I am familiar with the report writer. I just do not know where/what table/field i need to put on the report "Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP" wrote: > Craig: > > How ...