Bank One users .. Please read

Are you using the same username and password to access accounts etc through
Bank One web site as well as Direct Link (online access) feature in Money
2004 (or earlier)?

I am unable to use my username/password (8 characters) that works on Bank
One web site, to access account information in Money 2004.  This is for Bank
One in Ohio.

Bank One tech support thinks that it should.  They think that the same
username/password is used for both functions.

However, MS Money web tech support insists that a different
username/password (4 characters) is needed for the Direct Link feature in
Money.

I am stuck in the middle.  I'd like to know if other Bank One users'
experience agrees with Bank one's or MS's tech support.

--
Aloke
----

0
aprasad123 (105)
12/31/2003 3:56:48 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

I am using the same userid/password as I use on the website.  However, I
have the financial institution as FirstUSA and not BankOne.  This might
be your problem.  [This refers to credit card only...if you have an
actual back account, ymmv].

Joe.

> Are you using the same username and password to access accounts etc
> through Bank One web site as well as Direct Link (online access)
> feature in Money 2004 (or earlier)?
>
> I am unable to use my username/password (8 characters) that works on
> Bank One web site, to access account information in Money 2004.  This
> is for Bank One in Ohio.
>
> Bank One tech support thinks that it should.  They think that the same
> username/password is used for both functions.
>
> However, MS Money web tech support insists that a different
> username/password (4 characters) is needed for the Direct Link feature
> in Money.
>
> I am stuck in the middle.  I'd like to know if other Bank One users'
> experience agrees with Bank one's or MS's tech support.

First USA (for credit cards) uses a completely different system than Bank
One (for checking, savings accounts).

Thanks for taking time to reply ...
--
Aloke
----

"Joe" <noemail@noaccount.xyz> wrote in message
> I am using the same userid/password as I use on the website.  However, I
> have the financial institution as FirstUSA and not BankOne.  This might
> be your problem.  [This refers to credit card only...if you have an
> actual back account, ymmv].
>
> Joe.
>
> > Are you using the same username and password to access accounts etc
> > through Bank One web site as well as Direct Link (online access)
> > feature in Money 2004 (or earlier)?
> >
> > I am unable to use my username/password (8 characters) that works on
> > Bank One web site, to access account information in Money 2004.  This
> > is for Bank One in Ohio.
> >
> > Bank One tech support thinks that it should.  They think that the same
> > username/password is used for both functions.
> >
> > However, MS Money web tech support insists that a different
> > username/password (4 characters) is needed for the Direct Link feature
> > in Money.
> >
> > I am stuck in the middle.  I'd like to know if other Bank One users'
> > experience agrees with Bank one's or MS's tech support.

0
aprasad123 (105)

Rule to direct mail from only 1 of a user's email addresses
My exchange account has a 3 email addresses. I would like to direct mail to a specified folder based on which of the 3 email addresses it was sent "to." When I configure a rule, email from all 3 of my addresses are copied to the specified folder. How can I exclude the other to email addresses that the mail may be coming "to" from this rule. Thanks. Nick "Nick Mirro" <nickmirro@gmail.com> wrote in message news:92538e47-1dd1-46f2-ad46-66e311b68b28@t39g2000prh.googlegroups.com... > My exchange account has a 3 email addresses. I would like to direct &...

Publisher Users: Looking for Free Fonts?
http://www.searchfreefonts.com/ This was recommended by Lockergnome online. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Thank you Brian. Even tho I have 923 fonts onstalled on my system, there are times when I just can't find the exact effect I'm looking for. I appreciate links like this. :-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Brian Kvalheim - [MSFT MVP]" <bkvalheim@publishermvps.com> wrote in message news:uhnPOpuTEHA.3332...

Type Mismatch error on DNS capture... HELP please
Hello, Does anybody can help me on this issue please? I did write a script to capture server primary and secondary DNS through WMI class, it is working properly with many servers in my environment, but for some reason that I don't know, it is stopping during execution at line 23 char 30, Error: Type mismatch, code: 800A000D, for some servers, all servers are in the same domain, with the same architeture, I cannot identify where VB is getting this error, also I've try with IP address and DNS name, same problem. here is the script. Option Explicit Dim DNS1, DNS2, o...

Help creating two listings from one record
I have extracted "members" from my database. One record will contain LastName and FirstName, and may also contain SpouseName. Because I am creating membership cards in Publisher, I think I probably should actually create another query or ?? that contains one record with either [FirstName LastName] or [SpouseName LastName] Probablyl something like ... If SpouseName greater spaces List SpouseName LastName else next sentence. List FirstName LastName I don't have a clue how to do this in Access. Appreciate all help. Try this -- [FirstName] &a...

DTD ?? and Errors when trying to Retrieve / Read a generated XML f
Hi All Hope someone can help. Using WebRequest.Method = "POST" and ContentType = "application/x-www-form-urlencoded" I connect to a web application which then is expected to return me an XML file ie It is generated and returned rather than existing as a file in a location. my webrequest reads as... http://webedu/webct/public/serve_webctdb?OPERATION=homearea_xml From the Browser I get this returned <?xml version="1.0" standalone="no" ?> <!DOCTYPE homearea (View Source for full doctype...)> - <homearea base="http:...

Which one first?Install Windows Server 2003 SP1 or Exchange SP2 ? #2
Hi, We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003. We planned to update the software in terms of patches, so which one should I do first, the OS patches (SP1 and onwards) or the Exchange patches ? By the way, any issue with Exchange SP2 ? Rgrds, Zul See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=37488 and http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=896742. I would recomment upgrading Exchange first. -- Regards, Roland "Zul J" wrote: > Hi, > > We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003. We planned to update > the software in terms of patches, so which one...

Re-assign account issues - MSFT Employees & MSCRM Partners
Scenario: Sales rep leaves the company - accounts need to be shuffled around - some to new rep and some to other reps - typical account realignment - happens in just about any sales org (for many reasons)nothing unique about this - I reassign accounts and of course any items/objects that are not completed, closed, etc...move with the account to the now owner - as it should - Any cases with a resolved status - stay with the respective case owner - as it should - makes sense, right? - The big problem comes in here and it makes no sense - Orders, Opportunities, Quotes, and Appointment activities ...

Granting SendAs privileges to non-AD users?
Hello, In order to grant Send As permissions to a DelegateUser, the DelegateUser must be a member of an AD (via Check Names). It is desirable to allow a user that is not an AD member to be able to Send As, e.g., when the DelegateUser (the non-AD user) and the MailboxOwner (an AD user) are one-and-the-same person, but the person needs to send mail through the Exchange Server using a mail client on another platform. In other words, it would be nice to be able to specify a "username.domain" syntax in this portion of the Exchange interface without requiring "username.domain" ...

Reading material for someone new to Exchange
Hi, Exchange 2003 has recently been set up on our Small Business Edition 2003 server. I know nothing about it and want some beginner information to find out what it is capable of doing and how to do it. All the books on Amazon seem to be for advanced users so I'd appreciate if someone could recommend some books for beginners. Thanks in advance, George On Wed, 10 May 2006 12:23:28 +0100, "George Taylor" <newsgroups@kellymurray.ie> wrote: >Hi, > >Exchange 2003 has recently been set up on our Small Business Edition 2003 >server. > >I know nothin...

Relating one column to another
Stupid newbie question coming up: Let's say that in column A I have a series (not sequential) of numbers. In column B I have a word that goes with that number. In column C, I have numbers, which represent the same words as the number in column a represents the word in column B. In other words, I have: Number Word Type: 1: Banana 2 2: Fruit 3: Sausage 4 4: Meat I want to end up with Number Word Type: 1: Banana Fruit 2: Fruit 3: Sausage Meat 4: M...

Help with formula please #3
Hello, I need a formula that can do the following: -give an average minutes and seconds per phone call This is the data that I will be entering: Calls: 120 Total talk time (hours): 4 Total talk time (minutes): 47 Total talk time (seconds): 52 Thank you Assuming the hours will not be greater than 23. Try this: B1 = 120 B2 = 4 B3 = 47 B4 = 52 =TIME(B2,B3,B4)/B1 Format as m:ss or h:m:ss -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Jimmy H" <spokenwords@gmail.com> wrote in message news:658b55fd-93e6-4eea-b11f-585544d97364@m7g2000prd.googlegroups.com... > Hello, > > I need a...

Read from same email account on two separate computers at same tim
I am not too sure if this question belongs to Windows Live Mail. Since I can't do it with POP protocol, I have Windows Live Mail set up to access the same GMail account with IMAP protocol on two separate computers for convenience sake. Every time I start the Windows Live Mail on the second computer after another one already starts on one computer, there seems to be error accessing the server. Also the Windows Live Mail on one system seems to keep downloading mails while the other one doesn't. How can I selectively download mails, that is download only when I read ...

Shared User Issue When Opening Database
I have an issue this afternoon which, I feel probably isn't directly related to Access, but would be grateful for guidance if anyone has experienced this before. I have a database (default open mode - shared) which, this afternoon, won't allow a second user to open it. If a second user tries to open the database a message box is displayed quoting the path of the database file plus "The parameter is incorrect" The database is located on a shared folder on our network. Thanks for any assistance. Dave ONLY the data should be on a shared folder, not th...

How do i enable domain user access from the internet to CRM ?
Hi I want to access CRM from external subnets, and log in to the web interface with a domain user account, no need for SSL, this is a test server where execs from the HQ need to access. I dont want to have to use VPN for this. When i type in the IP of the external interface of our router from the outside with port :5555 - ex http://25.25.25.25:5555, it prompts for credentials but doesnt accept domain.local\user nor domain\user, it just says HTTP Error 401.1 - Unauthorized: Access is denied. IIS settings havent been modified, and are default install. Is there anyway to do this ? Thank ...

Set One Field based On Another Field
I think I have a pretty simple request. I am looking for some script to put on an on exit field. Here is what I need it to do: When a value is put in say $550, if this is greater than a specified limit in the code I need it to set Field2 to Yes. So if field1 > 500 set field2 = yes Real world example: I have a dollar amount of credit to give to a customer, I want to auto populate the approval required field with a yes. Your help is appreciated. Brent, Try: IIf([Field1]>500,[Field2]="Yes") However if the field is a Bit data type then IIf([Field1]&...

Please stop e-mails
The virus found was: W32/Swen.A@mm from: maryse.bernard@videotron.ca daniel.ramirez@codetel.net.do ce.nedra75@tiscalinet.it tnc@mx1.tees.ne.jp soumubu@jasmine.ocn.ne.jp dnorwoood1@houston.rr.com w@blueyonder.co.uk ...

Incorporating detail of one sheet into another.
There are 2 excel worksheet. I would like to incorporate detail of sheet 2 into sheet1. e.g Sheet2 Contain the following details A B C D E F G Agent1 Agent2 Agent3 Agent4 Agent5 1 Apple Cycle 2 Mango Car 3 Banana Bus 4 Coconut Motor and so on in coloumn c , d , e,f and g. Now what I would like to do is If in sheet 1 If I select Agent 1 all the detail of sheet2 which has column as agent1 should appear exactly as it is in sheet2. And the same thing for Column B, c ...

Multiple rendering after one action
Hi There, Is it possible to render many reports with one link / action? I'm looking for any programmatically approach, which allows me to automatically renrder 25 reports to PDF/XLS Thanks in advance. michlimes Hi, You could use RS as a web service to trigger whatever you want. Seee http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms152787.aspx for details. -- Patrice "michlimes" <michlimes@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de groupe de discussion : E5B78CCB-7636-4FF8-80A3-7064C09DD9DE@microsoft.com... > Hi There, > > Is it po...

Calculating Dates, PlEASE HELP! THANKS!
Ok, If I want to calculate the difference of a date with the following date in Access: so 3/29/08 in cell A1 and 5/3/08 in cell A2 and return the value in B1 of 35. How do I do this? Thanks! In Excell the formula looks like this: =IF(+A1-A2>0,A1-A2,0) Is this an Access question? If so, then post you table and field names with datatype, sample data, and what you want the results to look like. -- Build a little, test a little. "kritter0021" wrote: > Ok, If I want to calculate the difference of a date with the following date > in Access: ...

releasing shared folder from read only..
X-No-Archive: yes I've got a simple network, 3 computers + 2 wireless, all XP Pro. Have A folder called *work* set up on one computer which I can see, open and open files inside from any computer on the network. I cannot save back to the folder because it tells me it is 'read only' ..............which it is! I've disabled simple file sharing and set the folder to full control, (it's shared, obviously) and each time I unclick the read only radio button in the properties tab for the folder, click apply, exit and re-enter the folder, the read only radio butt...

Will Multibyte app work for Chinese users?
Hi, I have an application which I built in vc 6. A Chinese user running Simplified Chinese Win2000 pro has reported that it fails on his sytem. I presume this is because I didn't write and compile with Unicode support. Now I've upgraded to VS.Net 2003, and am considering building a Unicode version of my app. However, I have noticed the multibyte option. Will multibyte compilation solve my problem with Chinese users? Will I still have to add _T for literals, change char* to LPTSTR etc? My application is for Win 2000 and above. Thanks. Mike Mike, >I have an application which I bui...

>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient tab
>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table This error is from our exchange, what is causing it? Certain email address seem to trigger it. We would need more information. Exchange versions, for instance. And who receives the NDR? Your users or someone sending to your domain? Postfix in the mix anywhere? "BrianMultiLanguage" <BrianMultiLanguage@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7C32582D-E2D4-4C83-8A72-A8127672688D@microsoft.com... > >: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table > > This error is...

Only one user at a time can access OWA
Using Exchange 5.5 SP3 on W2K. Only one user can log on using OWA at any one time. As soon as the first user logs out the next can then log on, but in a organisation of 1300 - bit of a problem. Previously we did have things working fine with Exchange 5.5 on WinNT but a hacking attack put paid to that system! Have run through MS trouble shooting but found no mention of this problem anywhere else. Any suggestions welcomed Regards Mike Cameron cameronm@queensbury.beds.sch.uk (Mike Cameron) wrote: >Using Exchange 5.5 SP3 on W2K. Only one user can log on using OWA at >any one time. As...

There was an error reading the rules from the server.
I received the following error when opening Outlook 2000: 'There was an error reading the rules from the server. The format of the server rules was not recognized'. I have checked there are no rules set in the rules wizard. The server is running Exchange 2000. I tried outlook.exe /cleanrules but no good. I have searched on the Microsoft site and on here, but can't find any reference to this error. Has anyone ever come across it before? How should I take out any server-side rules from Exchange server itself? I haven't done it before. Thanks! There are a couple of tool...

Problem with date in user form
Hello, I create user form for database that contain dates in one column. But when I fill user form it copy the date in the database column like text and the formulas related to this cells dosen't work.The cells in the column are formated like dates. How to solve this problem? Ivo Ivo, Use DateValue to convert the text to a date, like: DataBaseCell.Value = DateValue(me.TextBox1.Text) HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Ivo_69" <Ivo_69@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA7115AD-3107-4151-AF21-1089D3C30AF3@microsoft.com... > Hello, > I create user form f...