Bank of America #3

Does Bank of America REALLY not have the ability to automatically download
their statements into Money??  You'd think that with their size, they'd work
with Microsoft to get that set up.

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Thanks for that assistance...

I just found out that we had to call BofA to have them turn on the option,
but then found out they charge 10 bucks a month to use the feature, so we
said nevermind. We'll just continue to download the statements from BofA's
website.

Texas Father wrote:

> but then found out they charge 10 bucks a month to use the feature

The 10 bucks is waived for Advantage accounts, Money Manager accounts,
and in other limited situations.  Check with the bank for more info.

Regards,
JB

0
johnbusc (409)
1/16/2007 9:54:52 PM

On Jan 16, 4:54=A0pm, johnb...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Texas Father wrote:
> > but then found out they charge 10 bucks a month to use the featureThe 1=
0 bucks is waived for Advantage accounts, Money Manager accounts,
> and in other limited situations. =A0Check with the bank for more info.
>
> Regards,
> JB

Everything in life costs MONEY. If you want the conviences of all these
so called "automatic downloads" you have to pay for them. I don't pay
because I enter all my credit card and BOA check information manually
into Money. It works for me and I don't worry about all the download
screw-ups. Steve

0
sjcohen730 (458)

mailbox backup #3
Helllo- I could really use someoens help. I have taken over some of the IT role where I work. We have an employee, who is still with us, but might be leaving soon. His mailbox is active and i would lieke to back up his messages on toa cd/dvd so that nothing gets deleted. I know I can archive like a pst, but basically want ot make acopy of all his mail and burn it on to a dvd. Can I do that. Thank you. On 1 Sep 2006 07:21:50 -0700, Peter.Angione@gmail.com wrote: >Helllo- > >I could really use someoens help. I have taken over some of the IT role >where I work. We have an employe...

ms Money 2002 #3
I have to do reports for our CPA, and he doesn't want to see irrelevant transactions. I put them in a catagory that I would like to see all these transactions in ONE catagory. In other words......the s-distributions just listed all together, with a total. It keeps separating them, and he doesn't need to know how much I spent at the grocery store, or how much I spent on my utilities. He only wants to see a TOTAL for that catagory. I hope this is clear to someone, so that I can figure out how to do it. Thank you so very much for any help you can give me. Sincerely, Renee...

Fail when registering MS CRM 3.0
Hi, I've little problem when try to register MS CRM 3.0. It always said something like this : The wizard requires an Internet connection to complete registration. Activate your Internet connection if it is disabled. If you do not have an Internet connection, contact Microsoft Business Solutions Support at 1-800-456-0025 to complete registration. Funny thing is I have internet connection, and I already remove all firewall settings. Can any bode help me, since I only have 4 days remaining. Rgds, Hi You just need to make sure the State field is completed - its not shown as comp...

database problem #3
I am using this code to store data in msaccess database but when i try to open the table it is not tthere ,and while opening the mdb file it will always ask for conversion if i click the convert database then also no table is present. 1)What should i chage in this code to open in msAccess2003 Can anybody help me to solve my problem? 2)For storing i have not done any odbc/oledb (DSN)connection is that needed.If yes how to do the connection? 3)Is this code is right? #ifdef _DEBUG afxDump<<"before opening tha datbase"<<"\n"; #endif db.Create("C:\\ODLDATA.md...

Problem with Outlook #3
Yesterday I upgraded my Outlook Express to Version 6.0. Since I did this, when I try and bring it up, it asks for my password, then freezes up. After many tries,including rebooting several times, I gave up. This morning it did the same thing again. After the second try, it finally went in to my e-mail. I am sure that I will have problems again with it. Any thoughts to what may be causing this? I am going to leave my Outlook Express up, so I can read the responses. If I shut it down, I am not sure that I can pull it up. My e-mail is 1Combs1@comcast.net Hi, Cathy - This is a gr...

Outlook Service Pack 3
After upgrading to Ser Pack 3 I continually receive a prompt (error message) when sending an email. The message reads ...A program is trying to access email addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do want to allow or deny access. As I am sending an email I assume I will be accessing my contacts...any thoughts on how to turn this message off. Have looked through security settings but no luck. Might want to take a look at http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2002sp3.htm#problems to see if anything listed here might be causing this prompt. "Ches" <anonymous@discussions.micros...

MS Money 2000 vs 2004 compatibility #3
I am currently using MS Money 2000. If I install the new version, MS Money 2004, will the new software be compatible with my old Money 2000 file formats? For example, can I run reports in Money 2004 using Money 2000 records and files? Thanks. Bill Bender ...

Task Category does not appear to sync between CRM 3.0 and Outlook
I've been trying to find a way to sync the category field on a CRM task with the outlook task categories. Is this possible? Have I missed something? Whatever category I set for a task in Outlook it is blank in CRM. The same is true the other direction. The tasks themselves seem to sync but the Category fields are unaffected. Any help would be appreciated. ....Steve This field is not synchronized and the mapping is not customizable. Maybe you could store the data in the subject field. -- Jason -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no ri...

Problems #3
Ok i have never used outllook before so when i double click on Mircosoft Outlook 2003 it starts outlook and shows a screen up in the left hand corner with the title of "configuring outlook" ,then a main window saying "Connecting to Microsoft Exchange server" and the options of "Retry", "Work Offline", or "Cancel" and i tried all of them and they just close out of Outlook when i press any of those options, so will someone please help me with this i would love to get this fixed and use outlook 2003. Please do not multipost. See your r...

One of my many users is getting these NDR's intermittently. You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. MSEXCH:MSExchangeIS:/DC=net/DC=itlogon:RCA-EXCHANGE The weird thing here ths the Domain listed, DC=net is our forest root and does not have any users or exchange servers. So it makes sense that she wouldn't have permissions to that... Our resource domain is "DC=com/DC=itlogon" it has all of our users and exchange servers as members. I have check the DS Access tab on the exchange serve...

Deactivate/Disable User and activities
Hi. Is there any effects on activities (open, scheduled, completed or cancelled) if a user is Disabled/Deactivated? Would other users be able to manage the activities. Thank you. -- Cheers Sue Hi, before disabling your user, you could first assign his open activities to one or more other users before deactivating him "Sue" wrote: > Hi. > > > Is there any effects on activities (open, scheduled, completed or cancelled) > if a user is Disabled/Deactivated? > > Would other users be able to manage the activities. > > Thank you. > > -- &g...

Posting Interrupted #3
We have batches which come up with a ststus as 'posting interrupted', I have checked the profiles and the users have posting permissions. What am I missing? This could have happened for a number of reasons, but should not be related to any user permissions. Try releasing the batch under Routines >> Batch Recovery. Print an edit list before posting again to verify that there are no distribution errors with any transactions in the batch. "rcr" wrote: > We have batches which come up with a ststus as 'posting interrupted', I have > checked the profi...

hiding rows #3
I want to find a quick way to hide various rows in a spreadsheet that contain zero values. i.e. below example i want to hide the whole row 'oranges' sales apples 100 pears 200 oranges 0 bananas 30 I have quite a lot of rows that may need hiding and any help would be appreciated, thanks. data>filter>autofilter -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "karl middleton" <karl middleton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:64150DD9-6E0D-460D-8D75-21117ED6C23F@microsoft.com... >I w...

Migration from Goldmine to CRM 3.0 with Scribe insight help needed
Ok, we are doing a migration from Goldmine 6.5 Corporate Edition to CRM 3.0. I took the advice of numerous posts and purchased Scribe insight for the data migration. There is very little for instructions for this software. I am getting the Error Number 104 "Error opening data source GoldMineAdapter.Database." Any ideas what this problem may be? I Thank you for any help, and i will try not to post too many stupid questions about this :) Rodney please feel free to respond: rhall;at;salient;dot;com Hi Rodney, I am Scribe certified and I use Scribe many times but I have not ge...

Recovery server #3
Hi, When restoring to a recovery server in another forest, does the recovery server name have to be the same as the backed up server? Thanks, Peter Sorry - should have specified Exchange 2000 SP3 On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 13:08:47 +0700, Peter Kaufman <peterkhub-usenet@yahoo.ca> wrote: >Hi, > >When restoring to a recovery server in another forest, does the >recovery server name have to be the same as the backed up server? > >Thanks, > >Peter No. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Peter Kaufman&quo...

sql statement #3
I want to update the the qty and the retail price for All the items in the database from a file (xl or csv). I know the SELECT,UPDATE,WHERE statements. But how do i link from a file. Any detail help will be appriciated. thanks Have you thought about using the Inventory Wizards instead of scripting your changes? The wizards are designed specifically for projects like this. -- Jocelyn "faiz" wrote: > I want to update the the qty and the retail price for All the items in the > database from a file (xl or csv). I know the SELECT,UPDATE,WHERE statements. > But how do i ...

Locking cells #3
hi there, I was wondering if it is possible to Lock a cell so that no-one ca enter data into it, the reason behind this is because the cell i update from a different worksheet. Thank you for your time Kind Regards Swmasso -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi It's possible. Simply protect the sheet - by default all cells are locked then. When you want to allow users to access some cells, unlock them before protecting the sheet (Format.Cells.Protection). When you want to restrict the access to some cells only, and to allow for rest of worksheet, then unlock all cells ...

user defined fields #3
I would like to change the field name Comment 1 to Pledge Amt. I am not able to do this. We have modifier. When I open the customer card window and click on Tools > Customize the modifer opens. But I am not able to change the Comment 1 Description. I can select the field, but I cannot seem to change it. I have looked into the properties field without any sucess. I am able to change it globally, but I would like to restrict it to this window only. I am not sure what I am missing here. Thanks nfp nfp, You are not missing anything. Just go to the modified window, select the Commen...

Entourage and Explorer keep crashing #3
-- using: office X (for Mac) v.10.1.5 -- Dear sir/madam I have two problems that i have so far been unable to resolve. Firstly whenever i try to open Internet Explorer the program reports "The application Explorer has unexpectedly quit. The system and other applications have not been affected." every time, it will not open even after installing the update to 5.2.3 Secondly, Entourage X keeps reporting the same message, but it will open and everything appears normal until I try to read particular e- mails whereupon it will give me the same message. I have looked through suppo...

back-up #3
OK,,,its driving me nuts,How the heck to I get my Money files to back up to a CD-RW.I know it looks very simple. Help How do you get, say, a Word document or a WordPad document or an Excel spreadsheet to back up to CD-RW? Money works the same. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=51. "wanda" <jewan@telus.net> wrote in message news:0af901c49fe8$48dc1b30$a601280a@phx.gbl... > OK,,,its driving me nuts,How the heck to I get my Money > files to back up to a CD-RW.I know it looks very simple. > Help Hi Dick That is the best answer I have seen yet for that same repetit...

Outlook Distribution Lists #3
I need to send 3 large distribution lists from Outlook Explorer via email to an outside vendor enabling them to broadcast emails on our behalf to over 500 people. I can't seem to figure out how to pull out the names and addresses and send them via email to our vendor. Can anyone share their expertis with me? Thank you! Cynthia Probably not since you have provided no details on what mail application (and version) you are using, what protocol you are trying to use for this action, error messages received, or what the ISP limits are on your outgoing mail. --� Milly Staples [MVP -...

3 queries into 1
Hello, I am going to try this again starting fresh from my other posts. I am trying to develop an all inclusive query on our inventory. Each fical term we start with new tables. I would like to take our Ending Inventory from our prior fiscal term and combine it with our current inventory balances. In years past I always took our ending inventory and posted them in our purchase order table to have our beginning balances. I thought it would be less time consuming to have a query to combine the 2. Below is a list of data and the query designs. PART # PRODUCT DESCRIPTION END B...

Blank e-mails #3
we have been receiving e-mails that have no date, no subject and no content. Our ISP says that this is an Outlook Express problem and to search support. We can't find anything? Dick <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > we have been receiving e-mails that have no date, no > subject and no content. Our ISP says that this is an > Outlook Express problem and to search support. > We can't find anything? Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. Try REGSVR32 INETCOMM.DLL at a command line prompt. -- Brian Tillman ...

date format in Excel #3
Hi All, What a wonderful mine of information this group is!!! Required daily reading to me. Thanks for the great contributions. Although I have managed to format a cell date (Excel in Office Pro 2000) with the "day" (e.g. "Friday" - as in dddd, dd mmm yyyy), I am stumped when it comes to putting a "th" or "nd" or "rd" (as in 1st/2nd/3rd etc...) Any ideas? TIA -- mac Take a look here: http://cpearson.com/excel/ordinal.htm In article <085A749B-889A-410F-B022-393684155179@microsoft.com>, "mac@bath" <barrydotjdotm...

I want to calculate 3 different % from the same cell
I am making an invoice that will figure a discount for a certain amount of sale, all from the same cell, if the subtotal is < 500 then they will get no discount, if it is > 500 they will get a 5%, and if it is > 750 they will get a 10% discount, what formula do i use?? -- cardfan057 You don't say what you want if the amount is exactly 500 or 750 but try: =A1*(1-((A1>=750)+(A1>=500))*5%) -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland sandymann2@mailinator.com Replace@mailinator.com with @tiscali.co.uk "cardfan057" <cardfan057@discussions.micro...